RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The werewolf and the witch (FaeWhisperer)

Local Time:
8:40 AM
Clara gave a small nod of her head only half listening to Riyu as he spoke about scouting for new territory, "Sounds fun" she said distractedly as she moved the fry pan on the stove and turned the burner off she had been using.

Hearing him moving around behind her Clara didn't pay much attention, but the feeling of his arms wrapping around her pulling her smaller frame against his lager one made her gasp softly. Instinctively Clara placed both of her hands on top of his arms, gently holding him in place as he murmured against the nape of her neck, "Yes" she said almost breathlessly "Anything you want" Clara agreed as her chest began to rise and fall a little faster than normal.

It had been so long since she had been in his arms that Clara felt as if he was holding her for the first time again, she had butterflies in her stomach. It was something she hadn't felt in years and she loved it.

"And what is it you want to do?" Clara asked softly as she stayed in his arms, she didn't dare move or push him away from her. She had missed the feeling of being in his arms, Clara just hoped he wasn't trying to mess with her to see how much much he could make her blush.

She knew right in that moment she would have done anything he asked of her as long as she could stay wrapped up in his arms.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
3:40 PM
He squeezed her form ever so slightly as she asked what he wanted to do, and there he buried his face in her neck, inhaling her scent. As he thought of everything he could do, and yet he decided on simple ones. He wouldn’t push her too soon, and he wouldn’t ask anything of her that he knew she might not be able to handle.

Riyu could remember how much he enjoyed her closeness, her softness..the way her soft hands touched his rough callused ones- everything about her was perfect. The only thing he wished he had done all those years ago, was meet her sooner..before Luca had gotten to her, before Luca had claimed Clara’s purity.

For Riyu knew a witch’s purity was sacred, and that usually the first one she gives it to -it creates a soul tie- something that was able to deepen their bond further, and in turn make the witch and her lover pretty much inseparable- always desiring one another and never anyone else.

Sorta like how a mate mark worked with werewolves. But then again, Riyu was afraid of that, for he didn’t know what would happen if his venom touched her blood. He didn’t want to turn her accidentally- for he knew there was a potential worry that she may lose her magic if she’s turned. So back then too he never could have asked her for such things.

“I just want to stay with you— I don’t..I..can’t lose you again,” he whispered, practically giving out a soft whine at this point, his voice cracked ever so slightly. His arms remained holding her close to him, and Clara would realize just how much he meant every word.

Local Time:
When he said that he just wanted to stay with her and that he didn't want to lose her again Clara reached up with one hand and gently touched the side of his face, her fingers slowly sliding down his jaw tracing against his skin. It was something she had often done to Riyu, trace her fingertips along his jaw as they laid in bed together as if she was committing ever curve of his jaw to memory.

"Okay" she said softly, turning around in his arms Clara looked up at him as she gently took his face in her hands. Leaning up she pressed her lips against his in a soft kiss, "You can stay with me" Clara whispered against his lips.

Leaning back a little after holding the kiss between them for a moment Clara studied his face, "I'm sorry I hurt you" she said softly as she slowly slid her hands down to his chest. Sighing softly she shook her head a little, "I thought...I thought I was doing the right thing, letting you go" Clara added giving him a sad look. Clara knew if she could go back in time and never meet Luca she would have ignored him in heartbeat and she would have given Riyu everything, ever little piece of herself that she possibly could.

"I wish it was you I gave everything too Riyu" Clara whispered as she placed her forehead against his chest, "I've missed you" she sighed softly as she let herself breath in the soft smell of him. He always had such a comforting presence for her that Clara felt as if nothing could ever harm her while she was wrapped up in his arms.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Riyu felt Clara’s hand reach up and touch on his jaw- that feeling brought a familiar sensation to him although he couldn’t exactly explain why it felt so familiar. Perhaps he would remember in time.

When she moved and turned around to face him he looked at her with a soft gaze. Then, as she moved to him and placed a soft kiss on his lips, he reciprocated gently, as if he was worried that if he showed how much he had missed her- she would draw away from him. But in that moment she whispered he could stay with her, he felt a sense of relief wash over him for the first time in a long while.

Riyu watched her begin to study his face, his face had a gentle expression on it, and his eyes held so much love for her- his mint green colored eyes were brighter almost, as if they were glowing slightly.

At her apology his face furrowed lightly, and watched as she placed her forehead on his chest, to which his hand reached up and touched on her head gently, rubbing her there slowly. And then he spoke to her, “I’m sorry too,” he murmured out finally, leaning his head down and burying his face on top of her head, slowly inhaling her scent. Being around her, comforted him the most as well, and he was happy to be there with her. “I..I should’ve stayed, regardless of what you were telling me..” he admitted, but was only following her wishes.

Hearing her say that she wished she would have given him everything first, and the fact that she missed him too, made his heart beat quicken ever so slightly, and then she would feel his arms wrap around her again, pressing himself close and keeping her close or his chest again as he hugged her- bent down slightly as he just held her.

“I’ve missed you too,” he whispered out, his words practically trembling- but he calmed himself as he moved to kiss her again, this time his kisses held the deep love and want for her, his hands touching the small of her back lightly as he became lost within the taste of her kiss.

He never wanted to let her go ever again.

Local Time:
Clara sighed softly hearing him say that he was sorry as well and that he should have stayed, but she knew that if he had stayed that Brianna would have been in major danger without him there. Closing her eyes as he wrapped his arms around her again she relaxed against him savoring the feeling of his embrace. She had missed being so close to him that she never wanted to move away from him again, she wanted to keep his arms around her as long as possible.

Moving her head off of his chest when he said that he missed her too Clara gave him a small sad smile, when he pressed his lips against hers Clara returned the kiss a soft sigh escaping her.

She had missed moments like this, just being so close to him.

Clara just hoped that nothing else would go wrong between them to send them away from each other, she knew now that Luca was dead she didn't have to worry about him planting ideas in her head about Riyu again. Breaking their kiss after a few moments Clara smiled at him gently, "I think you should still take over your parents pack...have their legacy live on" she said softly. Even though she wanted to keep him with her forever Clara also knew he should be the one to start at least rebuilding the pack that his parents had worked so hard on.

"Care for them during the day, and at night, come home to me" Clara added with a small smirk, there was many things she was willing to do for Riyu but Clara could not see herself living in a den and she knew not a lot of wolves would apricate having an unmarked witch in their pack. Especially an unmarked witch like Clara who delt with wolves from so many different packs regularly, even though she did help wolves often Clara knew they wouldn't trust her in their packs with how powerful she was.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Once she pulled away, he looked to her face as she spoke on him still taking over his parents legacy and he gently shook his head to her. “I’m…not going to be their alpha,” he tells her first, and then he mentioned- “I plan on having Ryven take over, and my sister will keep my parents legacy,” he says to her next, giving a soft smile. “I’ll help them rebuild and bring in more pack members, but,” he looked to Clara’s eyes.. “my ultimate desire is to stay with you,” he paused slightly, kissing her again.

“I love you,” he murmured out against her lips, “I love you so so much,” he told her gently, he wanted to spend all of his time that he could with Clara, and she could tell there really wasn’t anything she could say to change his mind. This stubborn werewolf was firm, he was going to be with his witch.

He leaned back from her slightly and gave a soft sigh as he looked to her. “This might be an odd request..but..do you think we could..head back to bed? Although I know I’m healed, I just..feel exhausted,” he murmured out with a small stretch, and plus..he wanted to cuddle Clara in the bed, he hasn’t done so in such a long time..he just wanted her close and to keep her scent wrapped around him, knowing it would comfort him further and keep him relaxed.

Unfortunately being born a werewolf, they had their tendencies to be high wired from time to time and Riyu knew the only thing that could truly calm him down was Clara’s scent.

She had already been doing that by being this close to him, and he had been truly grateful. Yet- he knew too that if he cuddled Clara- there wouldn’t be no doubt that he may try to go further with her..yet he didn’t want to push himself too much too soon. He had all the time in the world it felt like, when it came to dating Clara and getting to rediscover being that close to her once more.

Local Time:
Clara gave a soft laugh when he said he would help Ryven and Brianna rebuild the pack and bring in more members but he was going to stay with her, "You are still as stubborn as ever" she teased him gently. Returning his kiss when he kissed her Clara smiled softly when she heard him tell her that he loved her, "I love you too" Clara said gently.

When he said that he had an odd request she gave a small laugh when he asked if they could head back to bed, "You are going to feel exhausted for a while, you lost a lot of blood" she said with a small shake of her head. Moving away from him Clara walked over to the bed and climbed into it and got comfortable as she looked over at Riyu, "We can spend as long in bed as you need" Clara said smiling at him. She had no problem with spending the day in bed as she doubted there would be anyone coming to her home anytime soon for help.

She could remember all of the times they had cuddled in bed when he had been feeling stressed, Clara knew that wolves liked to be close as possible to the ones they loved and were mated too so she wasn't bothered with him asking if they could go back to bed.

"My question for you Riyu is, do you want me to keep the dressing gown on or do you want me to take it off?" Clara asked with a soft laugh as she tugged on the sash of her dressing gown a little wondering which he would pick, if he wanted to feel her skin against his Clara would be happy to do that if it meant helping him relax and rest.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
He watched Clara move towards the bed and climb into it, and then he soon followed, blinking a little bit when she teased him with the dressing gown that she wore. “Mm..well I certainly wouldn’t mind it staying off,” he admitted and moved to lay on the bed with her. “But you can keep it on if you’d like,” he tells her next, stretching a bit more before laying down, rubbing his eyes.

He was surprised on how well he was doing actually- most people who had lost a lot of blood definitely wasn’t up and about anytime soon. But then again, Riyu wasn’t..normal. He always has had a sense of bouncing back really quickly, and he was very thankful for that reason.

Laying his head on a pillow he gave Clara a soft glance, his eyes trailing up and down her body slowly, knowing the gown she was wearing didn’t leave much to the imagination- but he didn’t mind at all.

When Clara decided what she wanted to do with the gown, Riyu pulled her into his embrace once more, burying his face in her neck, closing his eyes and steadying his breathing ever so slightly. He loved how she smelled, and for Clara, Riyu always smelled of petrichor with just a hint of sandalwood in there.

“Thank you,” he murmured softly against her skin, his warm breath gently tickling the nape of her neck- but it wasn’t enough to make Clara uncomfortable in any way. And soon, Clara would be able to feel his grip on her tightening ever so slightly, but again, not to the point of making her uncomfortable in any way.

Local Time:
Clara smiled listening to him as he said he wouldn't mind what she chose to do, waiting until he got comfortable Clara undid the sash on the dressing gown and took it off taking note that his eyes were tailing up and down her body. "I remember how much you used to love to be able to feel as much of my skin against you as possible when you were stressed...or just not feeling well" Clara said as she tossed it to the end of the bed she got comfortable and gave a small laugh when he pulled her into his embrace.

Relaxing against him she closed her eyes as she breathed in the smell of him, she had missed how his skin smelt and now that she could breath him in again she never wanted to stop.

The feeling of his breath tickling the nape of her neck made her laugh a little, "You're welcome" she whispered back to him when he thanked her. The feeling of his grip tightening on her didn't bother Clara in the slightest, in fact she relaxed her body more against him. She had always loved the feeling of Riyu holding her tightly in his arms as if he was afraid that if he loosened his grip on her she would vanish, moving one of her hands Clara gently stroked her fingertips against his neck.

"I've missed you" Clara sighed softly, she wanted to re-learn every single curve of his muscles again but Clara was going to take it slowly with Riyu this time around since she was relearning how to let herself love again.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Riyu listened to her tell him that she remembered how much her being next to him like this would always calm him down- and he couldn’t help but agree. He knew though that he didn’t fully remember that just yet but.. he knew he would remember all of everything in due time. And he trusted Clara to tell him the truth on things/ especially about himself and how he acted towards her.

As they laid there, Riyu was able to soon feel her fingertips rubbing up and down his neck, he could somehow sense she was trying to memorize every curve of his once again- for that he did remember fully now, and he welcomed it, wanting to feel more of her touch- and so he leaned his neck into her touch ever so slightly.

Inhaling her scent deeply, he heard her words that she missed him again, and Riyu could scent her hesitation- yet he didn’t mind, he knew she would do whatever was comfortable enough for herself, and he knew he didn’t want to push her too much all at once either.

So, reopening his eyes, they glowed a soft amber color, more of his wolfen nature appeared ever so slightly as she mentioned that she had missed him once more- and he kept his arms wrapped around her stomach, his chest pressed up against her back—his head buried against her neck.

“I’ve missed you so much,” he whispered out, keeping himself close, for she was right in one thing- he was worried that letting her go would mean she would up and disappear on him.

Local Time:
Clara smiled softly feeling him lean his neck into her touch she slowly moved her hand from his neck so she could place both of her hands on his arms that were wrapped around her stomach, once her hands were on his arms she began to gently move her fingers along his arms. The feeling of just being held so closely to him made Clara close her eyes as she sighed softly, "When you first came by last winter to get supplies for Brianna...I thought I was looking at a ghost" Clara whispered with a small frown.

When she had heard that his parents had been killed Clara feared the worst, she of course hadn't been able to bring herself to go to the pack to find out what exactly was going on because she didn't want to know how they had been killed or who had killed them. Any of the wolves who she looked after knew better than to tell Clara anything about another packs business. "I thought you were dead...I thought you died when your parents did" she said softly.

"When you didn't seem to recognise me, a part of me was happy that you didn't seem to know who I was" Clara spoke as she sniffed a little trying not to let herself cry, "But another part of me...broke seeing that you didn't know who I was" she finished as she raised her right hand and wiped away some tears that had escaped her eyes. Clara had wanted nothing more than grab him when she saw him and demand to know why he was acting as if he didn't know who she was but Clara had fought the urge, and so she treated him like every other wolf who came to her.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Riyu listened to what Clara had to say, and as she spoke that she thought he had been dead- he knew exactly what had happened. She would be able to feel his hand come up and wipe the rest of the tears she missed, and she would feel his arms squeeze her lightly.

“It’s because of Luca,” he growled lightly, remembering bits and pieces of what had happened- the fact that his parents.. the way that they looked- Clara would feel Riyu shudder, and she could feel him tremble lightly. “That warlock with him, immediately put a block on my mind and replaced my memories-“ he paused to let Clara listen to what he had to say, “All because he knew that I would go and get you,” he murmured out softly.

And that Riyu would have. But Luca, had to prevent his fate- no matter what methods he took, as long as he avoided death, that’s all he had cared about. He wanted to get back at Clara who had cursed him. He had hated her so much for what she had done.

But now that Riyu was here with her, Clara would know that Riyu would need further help on his memories returning to him.

“At least..that’s what I do remember,” he tells Clara next, giving a soft sigh, still not letting go of her any time soon. He knew there was no threat anymore, but somehow he was still on edge. And Clara perhaps would also remember that Riyu had often got riled up like this before, but for different circumstances.

That was all thanks to his werewolf nature- making them stubborn, hot headed, and horny creatures. Some liked to drink blood like their blood sucker counterparts, others did not. Fortunately for Clara, Riyu never really had an urge such as drinking blood, but he did enjoy getting all bitey when he was able to— yet, again, he never gave Clara a bite of his fangs nor injected his venom into her bloodstream, worried that he would harm her accidentally, and if he did that, he wouldn’t ever forgive himself.

Local Time:
Listening to Riyu as he spoke Clara couldn't help but feel guilty knowing that her cursing Luca had caused so many problems for Riyu and his family, a part of her wished she could go back in time and not curse the man. But Clara knew there was no changing the past, the only thing she could do was make sure that her and Riyu had an amazing future together.

Moving in his arms so she was facing him when he finished speaking so she could look at his face Clara smiled softly at him, "I'll help you with your memories where I can" she said gently before she pressed a gentle kiss against his lips. She wanted to distract him a little from thinking about what Luca and what the warlock had done to him and his family, even though she had loved when he got riled up Clara didn't want to see him riled up in the wrong way, upset over what had happened.

She could easily remember how much she loved when he used to get riled up and how much she had loved when he used to bite her. There was always something so thrilling about when he bit her knowing that he could easily bite her with his fangs and inject his venom in her bloodstream if he so wanted to. But Clara trusted him enough that she knew he wouldn't put her in danger like that.

Smirking against his lips as she kept the kiss going between them Clara pulled back slightly and gently bit his bottom lip, she wanted to get his mind away from unpleasant thoughts even if it was just for a moment. "Tell me, what you remember about us...the good things" Clara whispered to him.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Riyu felt Clara shift and turn around in his arms, her face soon turned towards his, and Clara would see his soft amber gaze. At the mention of her helping him remember his memories, she would see him give a gentle look of relief. “Thank you, I..I really appreciate it,” he murmured out with a soft sigh. He truly was thankful for Clara.

When she gave him that kiss, he couldn’t help but lean into her lips with his own- kissing her back just as gently. Distracting him this way seemed to be working— at least for now.

Riyu had closed his eyes briefly, and when he reopened them after she pulled away, those oh so familiar mint green eyes were looking back at her now. Even for a werewolf such as he, his eyes were surprisingly soft and gentle— especially when looking upon Clara. He had been told by his father once that the witch definitely had made Riyu soften up a lot, and Riyu had denied those claims, but now..he knew his father had been right.

Listening to her question, he had a blush creep across his cheeks and she would be able to hear him give a soft nervous chuckle. “Well..” Riyu began, biting his lip slightly. “Honestly- I can remember a few times where you spent the night in my den- where you’d come sneaking in during the new moons..” under the darkness of the new moon, was she able to slip on in camp without being detected by many.

The one who did always know that she had entered, was Brianna, feeling her own magic at the time before it had been blocked- her own wards had picked up whenever Clara entered the camp.

“I also..can remember that one night of the full moon- I had come to you in my beast form,” he continued- the blush on his cheeks deepening from what he was explaining.

He was surprised to say the least, that he could remember those things, and then he slowly trailed his eyes down to look at Clara’s lips. Before trailing them back up to her gaze, Riyu murmured out lowly, “I also can remember how sweet you always tasted against my lips— and how much I’ve missed kissing you,” he admitted to her now.

Local Time:
Seeing the familiar mint green of his eyes Clara smiled softly, oh how she had missed seeing those eyes of his. The sight of the blush creeping across his cheeks made her grin a little, it had been so long since she had seen him blush that Clara was amused by it.

Nodding her head a little as he spoke about remembering her sneaking into his den during the cover of the new moon, it had been one of her favorite things to do. There was a thrill of sneaking into Riyu's den that excited her, it was the thrill that at any point she could get caught that made it so much fun, everything they did was exciting. As soon as he said that he remembered the night he had come to her in his beast form Clara couldn't help but blush herself, she had not expected him to remember that night.

"I was not expecting you to remember that" Clara said honestly with a soft laugh, she wanted to ask him if he remembered the full moon where she had asked him to chase her until he caught her and catch her he did. She had loved to keep things exciting between them, between him and Luca, Riyu had always been willing to at least try new things with her. But Clara stopped herself from asking him as she didn't want to make him remember things too quickly as she knew all of his memories would come back to him in time.

Smiling softly as he said he could also remember how sweet tasted against his lips and how much he missed kissing her Clara reached out and touched the side of his face gently, "I've missed kissing you too Riyu" she said softly.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Riyu— if his ears were out, they would be turning slightly to the side out of embarrassment when Clara mentioned that she was not expecting him to remember such a detail.

She then would see his blush flush out more on his cheeks- nearly matching that red hair of his. “Well..it was that same full moon where you-“ he trailed off as she mentioned that she missed kissing him too, and he moved his head closer into her hand, his face and lips mere inches away from Clara’s.

“Then..may I kiss you again?” He asked her next, his eyes falling on her lips once more. He liked asking her if it was okay for him to do so, given that he always preferred her making the decisions but every now and then his werewolf tendencies would have just kissed her suddenly because of what she said, yet, Clara would see that he was still just the same even after all those years later and after the block on his memories were lifted.

Local Time:
Clara smirked slightly seeing his blush deepen to almost match the shade of his hair, when he trailed off she sighed a little happy that he was distracted by her words.

Studying his face when he asked if he could kiss her again she nodded her head slightly, "You can kiss me as much as you want" she said softly. Clara had always loved both sides of him that he showed her, his gentlemanly nature of waiting for her to say yes or no to things and his wolf side that seemed to act on pure impulse. Clara adored both side equally. She trusted him enough that Clara was never worried about getting hurt or becoming uncomfortable when his werewolf tendencies took over as Riyu always seemed to have such amazing control over himself that she wasn't scared to let him take control of a situation if he decided he wanted to.

"You can do anything you want Riyu" Clara whispered as she gave him a gentle smile, "I think you deserve to do anything you choose since it's been so long since we've been together" she added softly as she took her hand away from his face Clara placed both of her hands against his chest her fingers tracing small patterns on the fabric of his shirt. She wanted to move her hands and slide them under his shirt, but she was going to take her time and let herself just be in his arms and enjoy his kisses first.

She knew in that moment there with him that Clara would have let Riyu do whatever he desired, even it he just wanted to kiss her again Clara wanted him to know that if he wanted more she was willing to give it to him. She wasn't going to deny him anything he wanted, she had missed him so much that she wanted him to do whatever he felt like. Clara smiled softly as she looked at Riyu as she moved a tiny bit closer to him so that her lips brushed against his to encourage him to kiss her.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
As she moved slightly forwards towards him, she was greeted by his lips in return- kissing her lightly at first, but it slowly turned and deepened into more and more kisses. Full of hunger and desire for her, Clara would be able to tell that Riyu was forgoing his polite nature in asking what Clara wanted to just taking charge and giving her this- whether she liked it or not.

Yet Riyu knew from what she said…everything he did afterwards was okay- which meant his hands could trail and touch anywhere on her body…but for now remained around the sides of her waist, pulling her close into an embrace as he continued to kiss her, moaning softly into the kiss while he did, absolutely loving how she tasted against him and only wanted more. The scent of Clara was driving him wild, and he couldn’t help but want to have more of her scent wrap around every sense of his..

When he pulled back for just a moment he searched her gaze, wondering exactly what she was thinking about, although he knew it wouldn’t be too difficult to guess.

“Could you help me take my shirt off?” He asked her next, remembering that particular look in her eye. She wanted more and desired more from him, but sometimes never would truly speak up unless he wanted it too..but he had used to remind her that if she just asked and wanted him..he would totally throw everything aside to dive into her desires and wants- for they were the same as his.

Local Time:
Clara moaned softly into the kiss when Riyu deepened it, she didn’t fight it, she welcomed it. When he pulled back she pouted at him a little before she gave a soft smile when he asked her to help him take his shirt off, “I think I can manage that” she said softly as she moved a little in his arms to get enough space between the two of them so she could easily get his shirt off of him. Once she had freed him of the fabric Clara placed her hands against his chest, she had missed this. Feeling his skin against hers, slowly sliding one hand up his chest to his neck she stroked her fingers against his neck lightly for a moment before she pressed her body against his again. She didn’t want there to be an inch of space between them, moving a little Clara pressed her lips against his again starting the kiss back up between them eagerly. She knew she would never get enough of him, “Anything else I can help you with Riyu?” she asked once she took his lips from his with a small smirk.

She knew where this would end up if he so wished but Clara wasn’t worried about it, yes she had slept with others over the years but none of them could compare to Riyu and how he made her feel. “Or do you want to take things very slowly?” Clara questioned playfully, “I mean, I can understand if you want to go slowly, I am sure you’re out of practice” she teased him. Clara hoped that he had been with other women while they were apart, he was good looking and Clara had no doubt women were chasing him. Slowly she slid her hand that she had resting on his neck down over his chest, she let her nails very gently trace his skin until she reached the band on his pants.

Looking at him with a little smirk Clara slowly slid her hand back up his stomach away from the band of his pants her fingers tracing his muscles, she had missed teasing him and riling him up.

She had loved his reactions when she used to rile him up that Clara wanted to see if she could get those old reactions out of him, she wanted to see how much she could tease him before he had enough of her.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Clara would see Riyu pant slightly, watching her tease him was absolute torture- the way her fingernails dragged across his skin and down to the band of his pants— and the moment she raised her hand back up he grabbed it with his hand and squeezed it lightly.

“I can think of some things I’d like for you to do,” he tells her in a low tone, his eyes darkening in their color as they gazed upon her face. And he looked her face over before he said this, “Plus, I want to see if you’re the one out of practice,” he teased in reply, smirking slightly and moving away from her a little, even though he didn’t want to— two could play the teasing game.

She could already see that impressive bulge in the grey sweatpants that he wore- Not leaving much to the imagination, but underneath his pants- there lay in waiting 7in long, thick cock that was practically pulsating for her already, and Riyu knew that he had definitely missed her touch and the way she felt wrapped around him..

Riyu leaned back against the pillows slightly and kept his eyes trained on her. “Come over and show me how much you’ve missed me,” he commanded her next, but his words did not hold anything malicious or anything else of the sort towards her- Clara would know her Riyu was there, and she could tell by his next words, “And then I’ll show you how much my soul has missed yours,” he said in a hot, breathless soft shuddering sigh- to which Clara would figure him containing his beastly nature was just scratching underneath the surface..she just had to break it free.

Local Time:
Clara smirked when he grabbed her hand and squeezed it gently, she knew this was going to be very fun. When he said he wanted to see if she was the one who was out of practice she raised a brow at him, "Oh, I am very much not out of practice" she said softly a slight purr to her words. Watching as he moved away from her she bit her bottom lip as she ran her eyes over him taking in all of him, looking back at his face when he leaned back into the pillows she couldn't help but give a soft laugh at his command. She had loved it so much when he used to use his commanding tone on her it always made her wet for him, moving on the bed Clara straddled Riyu comfortably as he continued to speak.

Taking note that he was containing his beastly nature from her Clara placed her hands on his chest, leaning down towards him as if she was going to kiss him again she moved a little so that she lowered her mouth to his neck and placed a soft kiss there. "I have missed you so much" Clara whispered against his neck as she began to trail soft kisses down his neck to his chest, any other man Clara had been with had not been so lucky to see this side of her. Not even Luca had seen the side that was just for Riyu, she was compliant and teasing all at the same time when it came to him. She was always willing to do anything he told or asked her to do, there had never been anything Riyu had asked of Clara that she ever said no too.

Once she had kissed as far down his chest as she comfortably could without getting off of him and in between his legs Clara looked at Riyu with a cheeky smile, sliding one of her hands slowly down his chest and stomach she moved her fingers over the band of his sweatpants until her fingers brushed over the bludge in his pants lightly. "Is this all for me?" Clara teased as she continued to trail her fingers lightly over his length, she knew they both could play the teasing game without any effort but she was determined to see how long she could tease him before the beast side of him took over. Taking her hand away Clara adjusted her body slightly so she could grind herself against him a little with a small moan, with a small smile Clara raised herself up the smallest amount so she could slide her hand into his sweatpants her fingers wrapping around his length gently. With her free hand Clara tapped her fingers lightly against his chest a little making his sweatpants suddenly disappear off of him as she began to stroke his cock slowly, "You and I both know that we are both very good at the teasing game" she said softly as she leaned up and brushed her lips lightly against his "But I plan to win it" Clara finished with a whisper.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Watching her laugh and come over to straddle him, his hands instinctively reached out and touched on her hips, grasping them lightly- yet squeezing them a bit, wanting her to do whatever she wanted to him..he knew he’d enjoy it no matter what.

The moment she kissed his neck and went down his stomach- her touch made soft shivers of pleasure run throughout his body, making him moan ever so softly- more like a soft whine from her precious werewolf- “and I’ve missed you just as much…” he murmured out gently, his breathing was steady up until the point her hand reached down towards where his cock was and when she rubbed his erection, hearing her ask if it was all for her-he gave a small nod of his head.

“Yes..everything that I am..all that I have…it is all for you,” he tells her next, watching grind against him slightly, hearing her moan..fuck- he could hear her moan all night long and never get tired of it. There had been a time where he could remember that he came across her pleasuring herself, and that face she made, moaning out, begging..he couldn’t help but help her cum, loving to hear her moan and cry out his name.

And that’s what he was going to do to her today, make her moan..beg..and cry out his name.

The minute she raised herself up though and reached down below the band of his sweatpants and touch on his cock for the first time in a long while, Riyu couldn’t help but give out a groan of pleasure, tilting his head back and she touched him. “Fuck-“ he cursed out softly, watching her and feeling her tap on his chest next, his sweatpants were gone, and the way she was stroking him slowly- teasingly..she definitely could have been right about wining it.

“Perhaps,” he murmured out finally, his eyes focusing in on her face and then her body, memorizing every inch of her again, he knew his hands would explore her curves and memorize her there later on anyways. “Even if you do..” he breathed out shakily, his cock throbbing lightly in her hands, “I’ll still make you beg for me later on,” he teased her next with a small smirk on that handsome face of his, but she would knew those would come true.

Local Time:
"I love the sound of that" Clara said softly when he said that everything he was and all that he had was for her, she wanted to savour the sight of him under her for a bit longer. She knew she would never grow tired of seeing him like this, "And everything I am...all that I am is just for you" she said with a gently smile.

Hearing him groan and curse just from her touching him Clara smile softly, she had missed hearing him make those sounds for her, when he said he would still make her beg for him later on she tipped her head to the side a little giving him her own small smirk "I would be very disappointed if you didn't" she teased back at him "I remember how much you used to love getting me to beg for you" she added sweetly. Riyu had been the only man that had ever been able get Clara to beg, others had tried and had failed miserably. As she continued to stroke his cock lightly Clara moved enough so that she could brush the tip lightly against her pussy so that he could feel how wet she was for him already, "You are the only man who can get me to beg" Clara said almost breathlessly.

Biting her bottom lip a little Clara guided his cock inside of herself and very slowly began to lower herself down making sure to take her time, when she had managed to get all of him length into her Clara closed her eyes as she sighed and moaned softly. She had missed how full she felt when he was inside of her, "Oh god" Clara moaned as she rocked her hips a little making her back arch slightly as she placed her hands on top of his gently.

Opening her eyes Clara looked at Riyu with a teasing smirk, "You might be planning too make me to beg for you Riyu, but right now it doesn't seem like you are trying that hard" she teased as she began to slowly ride him making sure to keep her pace teasingly slow. Clara knew he could easily take charge when he got tired of her teasing him but for now, she was going to tease until he couldn't control himself. She wanted to see that familiar beast side of him come out to play, and if that meant going slowly Clara was willing to do that as she gave small soft moans of pleasure.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Riyu watched Clara, his hands on her hips still, and soon he felt her begin to rub his tip against her entrance- how wet she was..it always made him happy to know how easily he made her this wet, and how warm she felt as she slid herself down onto his cock..she was oh so soft and how she was squeezing around his length, made him moan out hotly for her.

His face was one of pure pleasure as she was teasing him the way she was, but he couldn’t complain- he had missed her, so he had let her think she had full control over what happened next and he definitely enjoyed her slow movements, listening to her words about him not doing much yet.

He couldn’t help but give out a small laugh, a soft smirk following it and Clara would see his eyes slowly fade into that amber color- she would be able to see his canines grow and sharpen just a little..unless it was the lighting. But either way, Clara would feel his hands move to grasp at her ass, forcing her to lean her body forward on him- and have her breasts be in full access of his mouth.

His mouth took one of her nipples, soon playing with it and tugging it- his sharpened canines pricking at her sensitive skin ever so slightly but soon his warm tongue could be felt on that same bud, licking around it and flicking it every so often.

As he did this, she would realize how he pushed her on top of him, he was fucking her like this- taking over the pace.. he was having his cock thrust in and out of her pussy rapidly- his werewolf driving tendencies bleeding out ever so slightly. Not enough to hurt her, but enough to give her the fucking she so desperately had been missing.

He pulled away from her breast and grinned up towards her, “I know..but.. I was waiting to see..how far you’d go..” he moaned out, in reply to her words about him not doing much- but he in reality did want to see how far she’d take it, to tease him..to bring out what she had been desiring..

And she definitely got it.

Local Time:
She had missed seeing that look of pure pleasure on Riyu's face that she smiled seeing it, it was almost as if she was seeing it for the first time all over again. Seeing his eyes change colour and his canines grow and sharpen Clara raised a brow for a moment knowing he was letting himself go, before she could continued to tease him she gasped when he grabbed her ass and forced her to lean her body forwards. Moving her hands quickly Clara placed her hands on his shoulders so she could easily brace herself for him as he thrusted into her.

When he took her nipple into his mouth she moaned eagerly and tilted her head back slightly, the feeling of his sharpened canines pricking at her skin brought a soft groan from her. She had missed this, she had missed Riyu letting himself go, she had missed him doing whatever he desired when it came to taking control. Clara knew she was safe with him so she had never had any problems letting him do as wished as she knew he would never hurt her, Riyu was the only man Clara had been with who she let be the dominate one in bed when it came to her.

Realising he had taken over the pace and was now fucking her Clara looked down at him with a smirk, "Cheater" she gasped out in-between moans referring to him moving her to where he wanted her so he could fuck her instead of her just teasing him. When he said that he had been waiting to see how far she would go she couldn't help but give a small laugh, "If you...don't remember...I am not a...patient woman when it...comes to you" Clara moaned out.

She knew she could have teased him for longer, hell, she knew she could have gotten out of the bed and pretended she was done teasing him to rile him up more. But Clara had missed him, she wanted to reacquaint herself with him in every possible way. And there was only so much teasing even Clara could stand when it came to Riyu.

"Fuck" Clara moaned as she closed her eyes in pleasure her nails digging into his shoulders a little showing him that he was hitting all of the right spots.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Riyu couldn’t help but laugh slightly at what she said on not being patient and for him being a cheater, “Mm..well..you know- I’m not..a patient..man..either” he moaned out in reply, keeping one hand grasped on her ass, his other reached around and wrapped around her back, pressing her close to him as he used his legs to thrust up into her.

The way he had pressed her on top of him, he got a face full of her breasts, and he was taking this time to lick, bite, tug and nip at them- leaving hickeys all over her flesh there. He definitely wished he could give her a mate mark in this instance.. but he didn’t want to hurt her from it- for it required his venom to be injected into her body. Not enough to turn her, obviously, but he didn’t know the side effects of it..

That doing so would make Clara a more horny mess than she already was.

For either werewolf venom hurt and burned like your skin was on fire— or..it gave you the most pleasurable buzz you could ever feel.

Riyu knew she has teased him longer..he could faintly recall her teasing him in his beast form, wondering if they had gotten past..certain barriers- and the fact that he could have knotted her all in the same instance too..

But as he kept thrusting, if he had truly let his caution go, Clara would notice how much more hotter his body felt underneath her- Which means beast and man were bleeding together, and perhaps he would use this opportunity to knot her, especially when he came.

But- he wouldn’t..

Clara knew that— unless

She begged of him to breed her.

But as she had time to think, she would hear him the way he was moaning, cursing- groaning out her name in pleasure..her Riyu-was definitely enjoying himself and her body.

“Fuck- you feel so good..!” He moaned out hotly for her, panting out slightly- he hoped he would be able to make her cum from his thrusts, knowing to pick up his pace and have his cock hit her g spot all at once to do so. For
He had been the only man she knew of to actually hit her gspot.

Local Time:
Clara made a small noise in the back of her throat when Riyu wrapped his arm around her back and pressed her close to him, the feeling of him licking, biting, tugging and nipping at her breasts made her moan eagerly. She had loved when Riyu would leave hickeys anywhere he wanted on her body that she was eager to have them again after so long. Feeling his body warming up Clara had no doubt she knew where this was going, the last time she had felt him this hot he had been in his beast form. They had had amazing sex that night and thankfully Riyu hadn't knotted her at the time because she had begged him not too as she had not been ready to even think about accidentally getting pregnant.

The sweet sounds of him moaning, cursing and groaning out her name in pleasure made Clara want to beg him to breed her, to knot her but she bit her bottom lip to stop herself. She wanted to wait a little longer until she started begging him for things.

"Shit Riyu" Clara moaned when Riyu picked up his pace "I...I want you...to breed me" she managed to moan out, she knew he wouldn't get her pregnant as Clara made sure to take birth control to make sure she didn't accidentally end up pregnant to someone she had a one night stand with. Now that she had Riyu back Clara knew she would stop taking the pill after a while but for now she was going to stay on it at least for a little bit longer, dipping her head down so her lips could brush against his ear Clara smirked a little "Breed me...please" Clara begged him in a whisper.

His cock hitting her gspot sent her over the edge and she came hard, an eager moan leaving her lips as her nails dug into his shoulders.
Clara had forgotten how good it felt to have a man who actually knew how to hit her gspot.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Riyu began to pant and grunt out as his cock began slamming into her soaking wet pussy, and he loved to hear the lewd noises in between them- he couldn’t get enough so he started to keep his current pace, feeling his cock begin to swell.

As she bit her lip and begged him to breed her, he leaned his head back into the pillows and stared up at her, his eyes searching her face, her body movements..and when she leaned down and whispered it..

Riyu knew she wouldn’t actually be pregnant from this.

He knew her body wasn’t eager enough for him to truly impregnate her, and her begging wasn’t full hearted either- but either way, she still was begging and he smirked lightly from it.

“Mm..I could,” he teased out, feeling his cock swell more and more.. he knew if he didn’t react soon he would be stuck within her. Clara would then feel Riyu lean forwards and lick her cheek slowly, before whispering back to her, “I’ll only breed you when you truly are ready,” he murmured out- watching and feeling her cum on him was the hottest thing ever, and he couldn’t help but want to cum himself.

So with a few more thrusts, he reluctantly and quickly pulled out of Clara, and Clara would feel a sudden emptiness- but soon those thoughts were replaced by the feeling of his cum spurting and spraying all over up the entrance of her pussy. He moaned out hotly when he came, Riyu was panting and trying to catch his breath while at it as well.

Local Time:
Clara couldn't help but smile when he licked her cheek and whispered that he would only breed her when she was truely ready. When he pulled out of her quickly Clara gave a small annoyed noise at suddenly being empty, but at the feeling of him coming all over the entrance of her pussy and his hot moan made her bite her bottom lip slightly, his moans were like music to her ears and she had missed hearing them.

Letting herself relax against him as she panted trying to catch her own breath Clara moved her head and placed a kiss on his neck before she bit his neck very gently, she knew any other werewolf would take her biting them the wrong way and would probably try to put her in her place, but she wanted to see if Riyu would remember that he had once told her as a joke that she could bite his neck to tell him silently that she loved him if she was too breathless to talk.

Clara remembered the night he had said that to her and it had made them both laugh at the time.

Managing to catch her breath after a bit Clara pushed herself up right so she could look down at Riyu with a small smirk, "I guess I'm a little out of practice with my begging" she joked a little before she got off of him and laid down on the bed beside him her heart still racing in her chest. "I have no doubt you will reteach me how to beg" Clara said with a soft laugh as she rested her head on the pillow beside him, moving slightly Clara gently kissed his cheek with a smile.

"You are still the only man I have ever let dominate me in bed" she said with a smirk, reaching out to him Clara gently stroked her fingers against his jaw with a soft smile. When she had first gotten with Riyu she had learnt quickly how touchy werewolves could be to the point that it had rubbed off on Clara and she would always make sure to touch him as much as possible.

Last edited:

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Riyu was catching his breath after he had came- and the moment Clara kissed his neck and bit ever so gently, she would hear him give a soft sigh in return, his hands reaching up and rubbing her back gently in reply.

It seemed as if he did remember what he had told her, and he had mentioned that he would rub her back in reply to let her know he loved her too.

He then watched her lean up and get off of him, and Riyu couldn’t help but chuckle slightly at her words and he nodded a bit, “Mm..getting you to beg is one of my favorite pastimes,” he joked and teased her about it, knowing what she said next had been true.

“Truly, it’s such an honor to know that I- a werewolf could dominate such a powerful witch..” he teased further, soon pulling Clara into his embrace and cuddling her now, burying his face into her neck and inhaling her scent.

He had closed his eyes and began to steady his breathing. As far as he was concerned, Clara was his mate, and he didn’t want to ever have another— werewolves mated for life, and after he had chose her all those years ago, he knew he had kept himself from any other women who had pursued him. But he figured it’d be best to not let Clara know that..but not like she wouldn’t easily figure it out on her own.

Yet if Clara wasn’t ready to be his mate, he didn’t mind waiting- as he had told himself that first back then, and even now. He would breed her when she was ready, and let his beast form take over to give her that mate mark- knowing her body would accept it— well- he hoped her body would.

Either way, Clara would note that as he kept her close, he started to drift off with her in his arms, recovering from having sex with her was always something Riyu had done, as if he had never really been with anyone else but her.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom