RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The werewolf and the witch (FaeWhisperer)

Local Time:
5:43 AM
"Yes you, rest" Ryven confirmed with a nod of his head, when she tried to say he was the one who needed rest he chuckled softly at her words. "Bri, I have been in worse shape. This is nothing" he said gently, he had been on the brink of death on a few occasions before he joined the pack that his current wounds for him were basically small scratches. Letting her check the bandages Ryven sighed a little, looking at her when she held the medicine and the cup out towards him he reached out and took them.

Throwing the medicine into his mouth he washed it down with the water quickly, "Yeah we'd die trying, you know how he is. There is no way Riyu and I could take him without stooping to cheating as well" he murmured back to her with a shake of his head. He wasn't scared to die, but he was scared of what Luca would do to Brianna if him and Riyu were out of the picture.
-
Feeling someone move through her wards Clara frowned a little, moving from the stove where she was making chicken soup she peeked out of the kitchen window. Sighing a little as she saw something moving through the trees Clara moved away from the window and over to the front door. If someone was coming to her cottage at this time it was for a good reason, opening the door she crossed her arms over her stomach as she leaned against the door frame waiting for whoever it was to come close enough for her to see who they were.

Once the person was close enough and Clara saw it was Riyu she raised a brow, "What are you doing here?" she asked suspiciously not caring about only wearing a dressing gown and nothing else.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
12:43 PM
Brianna didn’t like that fact, and she gave a bite of her lip. “Maybe that witch could turn the tide,” she explained.. if that witch supported both Riyu and Ryven during the fight..perhaps they would have a chance in winning against Luca. It could be the only way.

She took a step back from Ryven and went to go sit on her bed, her eyes seemed far off in thought, “I’d say there was no other way but to cheat, to play dirty just like him..” she whispered. She looked to the ring on her hand that Riyu had given her. She had put it on with all of her other jewelry but knew she shouldn’t take this off, as he had instructed. It had been a protection spell the witch had given them. She looked to Ryven.

“This ring I wear, Riyu brought it to me..the witch made a protection spell so that Luca wouldn’t hurt me,” she murmured out lowly, raising her hand to show Ryven the ring. “I often wonder why I’m one of the last females left.. probably because of my status..but,” she glanced to her medical supplies, “He’s purposely trying to run me dry..”
-
Riyu slowed in his running as he came to Clara’s front door, panting as he caught his breath. He didn’t much mind what she was wearing, he had seen his fair share of women’s bodies during the nights he had spent with them- much to contrary belief.

But that’s not what he was here for.

“Luca plans to attack your cottage with his pack, as early as tomorrow even,” Riyu warned, and Clara would have been able to see his alert stance, as if he was just waiting on something to pounce from the shadows.

“Two of the wolves though, which includes myself..we..” he shakes his head, “We would like to stop them, but Luca already had let our other pack members attack us during training today- and my friend is injured now and I know I won’t be enough to stop them all,” he growled and pawed at the ground a little, “You need to believe me..!” He couldn’t let her die. The protection of this forest-

Local Time:
Ryven frowned as he listened to her speak of how the witch might be able to turn the tide, if this witch was as strong as Luca seemed to think she was he could see her being able to help them. Looking at the ring she showed him Ryven tipped his head to the right a little, "A witch wouldn't just do that" he said with a shake of his head. He had only met one witch before and they had only done things for others for payment.

"Look, I don't know if Riyu and I can take Luca even if the witch even offered to help us...if we can't it would end badly for everyone" Ryven murmured as he stared at Brianna, "And it would be worse for you, doc, I am sure" he added with a frown.

Scratching the back of his head as he thought for a moment Ryven sighed softly, "I'm not saying I am not going to try if it comes down to it, because I will, I just don't have the faith you seem to do when it comes to outsiders."
-
Clara raised a brow as she looked at Riyu as he panted catching his breath, when he said that Luca planned to attack her cottage she pushed herself off of the door frame as she took note of his stance. "Come inside" she said softly as she moved out of the doorway so he could come in, walking into the kitchen she turned the heat down on the stove so her soup didn't burn before she walked over to the dining table and sat down.

"I don't know what you want me to do Riyu" Clara said honestly after she stayed quiet for a bit, "I mean, do you want me to hand myself over to Luca on a silver platter so he can kill me and so you aren't involved in the attack?" she asked as she crossed her arms over her stomach as she leaned back in the chair. Her mind was racing going over any and all options she could possibly come up with. "How much danger are you in being here right now Riyu?" Clara questioned as she looked at him, she knew she would have to do something if he was putting himself at risk of possibly getting killed by coming to see her.

"Because if you are basically risking your life right now, I might have an idea of how to save your skin" she said slowly, she had dabbled in sleeping draughts before that were strong enough to make even the best creature with amazing hearing think the person they were looking at was dead. Clara also knew she could put a glamour over herself to make it appear as if she had been ripped apart by a werewolf which she was sure would make Luca very happy seeing her dead.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She sighed and going to lay down, her head now on one of the pillows and her face focused on Ryven’s. Brianna currently did not think she could fall asleep and the way he was talking, she didn’t get much hope from it.

“I don’t know..something about that witch- the way Riyu describes, feels familiar, somehow,” she murmured out next, shifting in the bed and going to close her eyes. “Who knows really, I just hope you and Riyu survive..” she mumbled softly, sleep soon having its hold on her quicker than she expected.
-
Riyu moved and shifted to his human form, soon following Clara inside. Ever since his memories returned, he definitely couldn’t let Clara die now- because of how much she meant to him.

Sure, their thing in the past.. surely she had forgotten considering how she was acting towards him like a total stranger still, just that wolf who had come for medicine in the past.

But he didn’t focus on that too much when she sighed and asked what he wanted her to do. At the sound of her words, every response he could come up with was drowned out by her suggestion on what she could do. He knew her to be very smart, and would see his face seem interested in what she had to say. “What? What’s the idea?” He pressed, knowing he was in danger because of Luca, not only because he was a jaded ex of hers, but if Luca found out that Riyu had.. well, there was no easy way to put this.

Riyu knew back then Clara had been seeing another man- causally at first, and Riyu knew that she was probably keeping her options open first. But.. the way she had been talking about this other man, he couldn’t be the one to take her away from him- so he didn’t force her to stay, he didn’t force her to do anything, she chose what she chose, and he..unlike Luca, wasn’t upset to the point of killing Clara- although Luca’s intentions were a bit different then unrequited love.

Local Time:
Clara studied Riyu's face for a moment when he asked her what the idea was, "You're going to take me to the pack, and I'm going to be playing dead" she said casually with a shrug of her shoulders. Getting up from the chair she was sitting on she walked into the kitchen and turned the stove off, she kept her back to him for a bit as she frowned looking down at the stove. Clara remembered Riyu so much, she remembered every curve of muscle and how it felt to wake up with him but how he had acted when he had come to see her for supplies for the winter before told her that something had happened and he didn't remember her.

Shaking those thoughts from her head she walked over to a cabinet, opening it she reached inside and pulled out a small vile of clear liquid. "This is a sleeping draught, its going to slow my breathing and my heartbeat down to basically nothing, I'm going to look dead" Clara explained casually, "I am also going to glamour myself so it looks like I've been killed" she added with a soft laugh. Walking towards Riyu she stopped a bit away keeping enough distance between them that they didn't touch.

"The draught is going to last three hours at most, so make sure I am somewhere safe when I wake up, and the glamour I'll drop when I'm awake so I'm going to look a right mess the whole time I'm asleep...I also plan on killing Luca while I'm there" she explained with a small shrug of her shoulders, "I made him the way he is, so it's only fair I get rid of your problem" Clara added managing to stop herself from saying that way Riyu could rightfully take over that pack which was meant to be his and not Luca's.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
His jaw clenched the moment she mentioned to him she would appear dead- it even made it worse that she said it would look like she had been murdered and he had to force himself to look out the window instead of towards her, knowing that if he saw her dead like that it would actually break him.

He had to calm his heart rate down and he crossed his arms, leaning back against the wall slightly. Closing his eyes he asked her this, “I’m assuming you’ll kill him after the glamour falls off?” But he already knew the answer. His only other fear was that Luca would see through her façade and attack her when she was down- and that, Riyu knew he wouldn’t let anything happen to her, not while his heart was still beating.

He felt partially responsible for Luca as well, knowing that if he had begged Clara to stay that one time, to ask of her to be with him and to be his mate, perhaps she never would have stayed with Luca and never had cursed him.

And when Clara had eventually caught wind of Riyu’s parents- naturally she probably had figured that he and his sister had suffered the same fate, so when Riyu had seen her that last winter for the first time in several years.. of course it would be jarring for her, almost like seeing a ghost. Especially when Riyu had acted like he didn’t know anything about her.

Not all of Riyu’s memories have returned though, things were coming through bits and pieces- but.. he did know that Luca was the one who murdered his parents, and he knew that Clara was the most important person to him.

Local Time:
Clara frowned a little seeing him clench his jaw, watching as he leaned back against the wall with his eyes closed she couldn't help but smirk slightly when he asked if she would kill him after the glamour had fallen off. "I might do it with it still on, freak him out a little first" she joked a little. She was good at glamouring, it was one of the many things Clara had perfected over the years. She hadn't been good at it at all when she had been with Luca but now she had it down to an art.

"Riyu" Clara started softly before she shook her head slightly, "Don't worry" she finished before she sat down on a chair at the dining table. Closing her eyes she concentrated on putting a glamour up, when it was in place it looked as if she was covered in blood. The glamour made it look as if she had had her throat torn out along with a large wound on her stomach and other deep cuts here and there all over her body, opening her eyes she looked at Riyu for a moment before she took the top off of the vial.

"Make sure you catch me so I don't hit the floor" Clara said with a small smirk as she raised the vial to her lips, "I don't fancy waking up with a headache" she joked before she downed all of the liquid in the vial. Putting it down on the table now that it was empty Clara took a few deep breaths, she had only ever taken one sleeping draught before and she hadn't liked the feeling. It was reminiscent of passing out, "If you don't catch me...that's fine too" Clara managed to get out softly before her eyes fluttered closed and her body began to fall.

The last coherent thought that came to her as her body fell was that she hoped this was going to work.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Riyu opened his eyes to look at Clara when she told him not to worry, and as she began to put the glamour up, he could’ve sworn his heart skipped a beat, and not in a good way. He had to refrain his emotions from freaking out just because he saw Clara covered in blood and wounds.

The moment she told him she wanted him to catch her when she falls, he did just that, making sure that her head never even touched the ground when she collapsed there at the table. He then carried her seemingly lifeless body out of the cottage and laid her down gently on the ground. He shifted his form and made sure as he did he would be also covered in her fake blood, using his own magic to complete the look.

His maw was dripping with the crimson liquid, his front paws were coated in it as well, As if he had wasted no time in killing the witch. He could explain his recent absences as in stalking the witch and planning on killing her specifically when she had her guard down.

He gathered her up in his strong oversized jaws and dragged her as gently as he was able to, making sure to keep her head from hitting anything on the way back to his camp.

Once there, the commotion started in an uproar amongst the pack members and Luca had to come down to see for himself just exactly what Riyu was causing, and he would freeze when he saw Clara.

He glanced to Riyu- and he was worried over nothing, Riyu’s memories hadn’t returned..so Riyu didnt know that he had killed someone dear to him— how perfect..but it would have been better for him to know, to seem him so distraught.

Riyu barked out for everyone to hear, “The witch that threatened our pack, is dead!” He exclaimed, his fur bristling ever so slightly. He knew that Luca, who came down to inspect Clara- was catching onto something.

“How did you do it?” Luca asked, his eyes meeting Riyu’s.

Riyu growled lowly, “I was leaving every night to track the witch’s movements..to catch her off guard before I took her down..”

(I would prefer if Luca figures something out, as in one wolf wouldn’t catch her off guard. That’s why we had an ambushed planned— and then…he goes to check to see if Clara is really dead (maybe a final cut or goes to take her heart out) and Riyu stops him and they get into a fight- my next post after that would probably Clara waking up to an actually injured Riyu)

Local Time:
Ryven shifted into his wolf form hearing the commotion outside, glancing at Brianna a little before he left he shook his head slightly. He didn't want to wake her as she needed sleep. Going outside he made his way over to where everything was happening and he frowned slightly seeing the dead witch they had been planning on ambushing.

Listing to Riyu he could tell there was something going on, it seemed as if it had been all to easy for him to take down the apparently powerful witch that Luca had been training them all to kill.

"I can confirm that is what Riyu has been doing" he lied easily as he moved up to stand off to the left of Riyu, he knew if Riyu was lying to Luca than all hell was going to break out when the alpha figured out something was going on.

He wasn't going to let his friend die alone because of a lie nor was he going to let Riyu fight Luca alone, Ryven didn't care that he was injured he was going to do anything he possibly could to back the other man up. As he stood beside Riyu he noticed some of the other pack members had moved a little closer as if they were trying to get a closer look at the witch, a few of them looked as if they were ready to just pounce on Riyu if Luca so much as gave the word.

"Your witch is dead Luca, let us dispose of the body" Ryven growled out as he lowered his body slightly getting into a fighting stance so he was ready to pounce at anyone if he needed to.

(I defiantly love that idea, a guilt ridden Clara waking up to see Riyu injured would very much send her on a rampage)

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Luca looked at the two males, giving each one a suspicious glance. He moved to sniff Clara’s body, and he growled lowly. He could scent magic on her, recent too- as if she had done this to fool him. He could pick up the scent of magic like it was rotting flesh, and he hated the fuck out of it.

Fuck.

Riyu’s fur was bristling more by the moment and he glanced to Ryven, knowing that he was there to help him, but he was already injured previously from their training session- and he knew if anything happened to Ryven, Brianna would never forgive him.

So he made a choice.

“You know, Riyu-“ Luca snarled lowly, his tail swishing back and forth as he began to circle the two males, the others in the pack were practically foaming at the mouth- ready to pounce still. And Riyu could sense their hostility. He knew this was going to end badly, but he glanced to Ryven- that look was- ‘You better get your ass moving and take my sister away from here’. Knowing the alpha would strike at any given moment.

Riyu knew he would have to make an opening for his friend, and he watched Luca as he continued to circle, finishing what he started to say earlier.

“I should have killed you alongside your parents,” Luca barked with hostility, getting in a position to pounce, and when he did, Riyu met him head on, his frame easily dwarfing Luca, but Riyu knew Luca wouldn’t play fair- this wasn’t what it was.

The other pack members went to help their alpha but he snapped at them, “Capture the other one!” He barked, knowing Ryven took the distraction to go get Brianna.

Riyu easily had the upper hand, but it was when Luca decided to use his claws to aim for Riyu’s stomach next, and luckily, barely missed.

Barely.

Local Time:
Ryven saw the look that Riyu gave him and he dipped his head a little in a nod, waiting until he had an opening he turned and sprinted for Brianna's den as soon as the opportunity was given to him.

Reaching her den he ran inside, going over to her he nudged at her shoulder roughly to rouse her. "Get up, we have to go quickly" he growled as he turned to face the entrance of her den, he knew they didn't have enough time for her to grab anything and he needed to get her to safety.

Ryven was going to take her to the witches house, at least there he knew Brianna could use the other woman's things to protect herself if she needed too. "Don't grab anything, just get on my back we don't have time for anything else" he said as he lowered his body down enough that she would be able to climb on him, he knew he was fast and he would be able to get Brianna to safety he just hoped he could make it back to help Riyu somewhat.

He didn't want Brianna mad at him for letting her brother get killed and he didn't want Riyu mad at him either for letting his sister get injured or killed.

Once Brianna was situated on his back Ryven ran from her den as if the hounds of hell themselves were chasing him, and in a way they were.

Without hesitating he pushed himself to go faster as he ran with a growl at the pain it caused him but he didn't slow down not until he came to the witches house, he had precious cargo he needed to protect and he was going to do just that, skidding to a stop at the front door he panted as he moved enough that Brianna could get off of his back. "Stay here, find anything you need inside to use to heal Riyu because I cannot promise I will get him back here unhurt" he growled as he looked at her with worry in his eyes.

A part of him wanted to stay with her, to keep her safe, but another part of him knew he could leave Riyu at the mercy of Luca.
-
As Clara laid on the ground where she had been left she could faintly hear the sounds of fighting through the fog of the sleeping draught, she knew she needed to wake up. She just hoped she could force herself awake because Riyu got himself badly hurt or killed by Luca.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Brianna woke suddenly at Ryven’s nudge, her sleep being disturbed and she gasped out in fear- before she realized who it was. “Ryven?” She asked in question, wondering why she was being woken up suddenly, and her ears picked up on the fighting outside of the den, and they laid back.

Riyu decided to finally fight back, didn’t he?

But before she could think too much of it, Ryven suddenly told her to not grab anything and to get onto his back, which she did immediately. Her smaller frame easily fit on top of his, and she hunkered down as he began to run- she could tell the rest of the pack were after them, but thankfully Ryven being the smart man he was easily outmaneuvered them and confused their trail.

When he pushed himself a bit harder and Brianna could hear how it affected him, she slightly tightened her hands in his fur, nervously and worried about Ryven. It wasn’t until he stopped in front of what she assumed was the witch’s cottage, and she slid off of his back, her eyes full of worry for him as well.

She nodded briefly to him when he told her to stay, and she couldn’t deny hearing the words that her brother wouldn’t come back unhurt- it made her dread that very moment. Either way; she went inside the cottage, but not until after she told Ryven that he better come back to her in one piece too. Unknowingly casting a small protection spell over him with her words, it would be just enough to were his current wounds wouldn’t worsen than they already have, and it would be a bit harder for new wounds to be inflicted onto him.
-
Riyu fought hard, and he fought dirty, just like Luca. He had easily injured the other male, to the point of a large gash down his side, several claw marks on his shoulders and chest, and one leg was mauled by Riyu’s fangs to the point Luca was limping. But that didn’t mean Riyu wasn’t unscathed.

The lower part of his abdomen was dripping quite heavily, and where Luca had first injured him- it was a surprise at all that he was still standing, for he had lost a lot of blood. One of his ears was nipped- but other than that he was..luckily still alive.

Luca was growling and barking- obviously still out for blood, but he faltered a little. He too had lost a lot of blood, and Riyu could tell it wouldn’t be long til—

Riyu saw the rest of packmates stop Luca, growling and snapping at Riyu, telling him to get lost and take his bitch of a witch with him. And Riyu didn’t have to be told twice, he suddenly turned and picked up Clara, making his escape, although no one was really chasing them, and he could hear Luca’s curses and threats that he would finish them off.

It wasn’t until Riyu was in the forest that he tried to navigate, but he had to stop, panting heavily. His vision was blurring, and he laid Clara down as gently as he could. “Fuck-“ he cursed, looking around briefly, trying to make sure they were safe. But…he collapses next to Clara panting heavily still, he couldn’t stay awake. His blood was slowly pooling underneath him.

Local Time:
When she was placed on the ground Clara's eyes flashed open and she sat up gasping taking a large breath into her lungs, looking to her side she saw Riyu there and she moved quickly her hands moving over his body. She didn't care that she was getting his blood all over herself she just wanted to find the worst of his wounds, seeing the worst wound on his abdomen Clara placed both of her hands hard against the wound. "Sorry" she said softly as she pressed down hard, closing her eyes she began to whisper softly casting a spell that would reach down into the deep wound to stop the bleeding.

Feeling the blood flowing being to slow before stopping she sighed softly as she let go of the spell, she wasn't about to completely heal the wound as she needed to clean it first but they weren't near her home. Hearing movement coming towards them Clara moved a little putting most of her body over the top of Riyu's just as Ryven stepped between the trees.

Without warning he moved towards Riyu making Clara throw a quick spell at him that knocked him backwards, Ryven growled at her slightly as he got to his feet and moved forwards again, "I am not going to hurt him, I need to get him to his sister" he snarled at Clara.

Frowning at Ryven she moved slightly before she looked down at Riyu, "If you hurt him, I will kill you" Clara promised as she glanced at Ryven before she moved away from Riyu and got to her feet allowing Ryven to come closer. She watched as Ryven seemed to watch her for a moment before he moved to Riyu, "I'm not going to hurt him" Ryven said almost gently as he grabbed Riyu gently and began to drag him back towards Clara's home.

"Keep him safe until I come back...I have an alpha to deal with" Clara said almost angrily as she turned and stalked through the trees, Ryven hesitated a little before he growled and continued to drag Riyu back to the cottage. "Bri" Ryven managed to get out as he dragged Riyu inside the cottage, carefully putting him do so as not to hurt him more he shook his head a little "The crazy witch went back" he growled. He didn't know if he should go back to the pack to get the idiot girl or stay there to keep both Riyu and Brianna safe.

Clara made her way back to the pack, she didn't care that she was now covered in Riyu's blood. Stepping out of the trees the air around her seemed to stir up angrily whipping out at a few of the pack members that tried to walk towards her sending them backing away yelping, "Luca!" Clara shouted. Seeing a male walking towards her who she could tell wasn't Luca she flicked the fingers on her right hand sending the male flying away from her into a nearby tree.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Riyu had reverted to his human form after being injured, and this time as he had shifted- he had shifted naked. Brianna noticed this and she reached for whatever she could find to cover his lower half with, immediately going to tend to his wound, using what the witch had on hand for cleaning supplies and bandages.

By stepping onto the witch’s property- especially inside of her home..it negated all magic, except for Clara’s— as it was put, so that no one could truly harm her inside of her house. But by negating all magic..that meant the first night Riyu had come back inside— that magical block on his memory had disappeared.

And so had Brianna’s.

She looked up to Ryven, “Clara’s strong.. she easily can hold her own..” she murmured out and gave a cheeky grin, “Plus I don’t doubt how badly injured Luca may be right now..” she reminded Ryven.
-
Luca was being tended to by his current mate, Kyla- the one who originally had gone to the witch for remedies on her own wounds- clearly abused by Luca himself. And now that Brianna was gone from the pack, they were scrambling for someone on knowledge to ease Luca’s injuries.

Luca looked up the moment his name was called and his face paled further than it already had been, and he glanced to his mate. Although he had gotten her in line a few times..he still did care about her in his own way. And of course he had seen pups as a weakness, but knew that if he had some of his own..he could train them to be the perfect warriors.. now it seemed like he wouldn’t ever get that chance.

Cursing, he told Kyla to leave him, and find refuge somewhere else- for the sake of carrying on his legacy, and Kyla obeyed, quickly leaving Luca behind, not even once looking back being her shoulder.

Local Time:
Ryven shifted to his human form and went and grabbed a towel from Clara's bathroom so he could wrap it around his waist so he was somewhat modest, listening to Brianna as she said that Clara was strong and could easily hold he own he frowned at her. "Compared to us she's a tiny little thing and everyone is treating her like she walking time bomb" he said completely confused. He had never seen so many people treating someone like Clara as if any more they made would make her explode and just cause chaos., moving over to the kitchen he raised a brow seeing the soup on the stove "Hm" he grunted as he moved it back onto the burner and lit the stove.

"Want some re-heated soup?" Ryven asked as he set about looking for bowls and cutlery.

In moments like these Ryven didn't know what he do with himself, if he wasn't fighting or incapacitated he didn't know what to do with himself.
-
Clara couldn't help but smirk as soon as she saw Luca, watching as his mate left she stalked over to him. Reaching him she crouched down in front of him a smile on her lips that didn't even reach her eyes.

"I turned you into a wolf and you became a ruthless bastard" Clara said softly as she studied his face, "Funny thing is Luca before I chose to be with you, I was also with Riyu and I loved him" she continued hoping he would understand that he had made a very big mistake.

Standing up she looked down at him, "You aren't fit to be an alpha" she whispered. As she stared at him Clara shook her head slightly, "You have two choices here Luca" Clara started, "One, you leave, never come back and Riyu takes over the pack", tipping her head to the side a little she raised a brow at him, "Or two, I kill you because you are a stubborn bastard who want's me dead" she finished. Clara knew she didn't have to give him a choice but she also knew she didn't have to be Luca and kill someone.

"I hope you take the first choice, because I don't want to end up like you Luca, a murder" Clara said softly.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
“The bowls are in the left upper cupboard,” Brianna said, suddenly realizing that she was remembering more than she thought. She looked confused as she stood, going over to the sink and washing her hands.

Riyu was several years older than her, so of course as a young pup she had come over to play with Clara whenever she got the chance. She always knew that Riyu and Clara got along very well. So much so she could vaguely remember Riyu telling Clara he didn’t want to be the next alpha- he wanted to stay with her, and wanted her by his side- but something about Clara’s face in her memory told Brianna that somehow Clara didn’t want to be in the way of his potential.

Or at least that’s somewhat on how she put things.

Brianna glanced over to her brother- wondering if he remembered anything yet. Clearly he must have remembered something if he had openly attacked Luca like that, and she bit her lip worriedly for what exactly was happening with Clara.

But her thoughts were drawn towards Ryven as he spoke on how much she wanted in a bowl. She told him about halfway should be good, and she came over to the table to sit, tucking her tail underneath her as she did so it wouldn’t be in the way.

“Thank you,” she told Ryven as her served her, flashes of Clara doing the same came to Bri’s mind here and there, and she remembered how gentle Clara had been with her.
-
Luca stared up at Clara with malicious intent, his mind clearly weighing his current options. And when Clara mentioned that she had loved Riyu he gave a snicker.

“I know that,” she would hear him growl lightly. “You were whoring around with both me and him at the time.. I think you called it—trying to find yourself,” he mocked, shaking his head. “I honestly think I did you a favor..as..well, you in turn did me a favor.. made me into who I am today- a strong ‘beast’ as you’d call it..” he grinned at her mockingly, “I think planting those ideas in your head and doubts about Riyu really did work.. but of course, when I saw you with him that one night.. of course I became jealous and went out with that other woman who I eventually developed feelings for,” he shook his head, looking at her face still.

That night he had been referring to was Riyu trying to warn Clara about Luca- (even though he had never met him yet) - he did know that he had a gut feeling and he wanted to protect Clara from a terrible fate— and that fate was getting her heart broken and betrayed.

Listening to her threaten him he gave a low chuckle. “If I leave, I promise my family will haunt yours for generations to come..” he laughed more, more manically. “Even if I die, my seed has already been sown!”

(P.s. I’m heading to bed! Ttyl :3)

Local Time:
Ryven looked at Brianna oddly before he opened the cupboard that she directed him too, opening it he looked over at Brianna again as he grabbed out a bowl for her and himself. Shaking his head he set about serving the two of them, "How much?" he asked and waited for her response. When she said halfway he nodded and filled the bowl for her, grabbing two spoons he walked over to the dining table and put the bowl down in front of her. When she thanked him he put his bowl down before he moved over to Riyu to pick him up and put him down on Clara's bed so he would be more comfortable before he sat down at the table himself and shook his head a little, "It's okay" he said before he started to dig into the soup.

When he had eaten half of it he glanced at Brianna, "How did you know the bowls were there?" Ryven asked with a frown wondering if Brianna had been in the cottage before without telling anyone.
-
Clara shook her head slowly as she listened to Luca speak, "You didn't think I was whoring around when you agreed that I could keep seeing him" she snapped. As he continued she frowned at him when he said that he had planted the ideas and doubts in her head about Riyu, "You're a bastard" Clara whispered.

Schooling her face into an unreadable expression Clara stared down at him, "Well, I pray any child of yours is raised better without you in the picture" Clara said as she closed her eyes and concentrated on pulling all of the energy she could into herself. Opening her eyes she looked back down at Luca, "Goodbye Luca, I hope death treats you well" she whispered as she flicked the fingers on both of her hands towards him throwing a death spell that was strong enough that it could have killed ten wolves in one go but Clara made sure it was only completely directed at Luca.

Seeing the spell hit him Clara glanced over towards the other wolves who were watching her closely, turning to face them she studied them for a moment before she shook her head slowly. "Riyu is now your alpha...you will all do as he says, you will not turn against him, or I will kill you" Clara said calmly, watching them for a few moments Clara breathed out a sigh before she walked from the pack and slowly walked back to her cottage.

Stepping out of the tress that surrounded her cottage Clara paused for a moment as she breathed deeply a couple of times and forced herself to let go of all of the left over energy that was in her body, she knew anyone who knew what magic felt like would feel the sudden surge before it dissipated as quickly as it came. Shaking her head Clara suddenly felt cold and she wrapped her arms around herself trying to stop her body from shaking as she walked into the cabin.

Stopping in the doorway seeing Ryven and Brianna sitting at her table eating Clara frowned slightly before her gaze moved over to Riyu on her bed, "How is he?" she asked as she walked over to the bed and sat on the edge to look down at him. As she sat her body began to shake more and her teeth chattered, Clara felt cold all of the way down to her bones and she knew the feeling would last a few hours because of how much energy she had pulled on just to make sure that Luca would be killed.

(Goodnight! Ttyl ^.^)

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Brianna started to eat and as she heard Ryven’s question, she looked up. “Well,” she gave a little frown herself. “I..think Luca had someone put a block on my memory,” and she glanced up, looking to him before around the room. “And I think..Clara’s cottage negates all magic but her own and..that spell broke the moment I walked past the threshold..”

She shook her head, rubbing her eyes as she closed them. “I remember Clara..I’ve known her when I was younger..when..Riyu and her were a thing,” she tells Ryven next, the poor girl felt her head pounding. All these memories were flashing in and out of her mind. She most definitely felt overwhelmed.
-
The way Luca’s bones crunched and twitched together- and how his blood splattered after… it was a scene straight from a nightmare. To the wolves who did stick around were few and far in between. They didn’t say a word to Clara, they just let her do whatever the fuck she wanted to. They definitely didn’t stick around after she left, leaving the camp abandoned.
-
Brianna’s head turned and looked towards Clara who entered, and she looked a right mess- but Brianna didn’t say anything but what she wanted to hear. “Riyu will pull through,” she speaks, but knew her brother was in worse shape than he ever had been.

“Clara..” Brianna spoke softly, biting her lip gently. “I think.. Luca messed with my and Riyu’s memories somehow..” and she wondered what the witch would think.

Riyu’s body had been cleaned up the best Brianna had been able to, but Clara could tell he was fighting a fever now, as his body was covered in sweat and he was shivering in his unconscious state. In his mind his memories were flooding back more and more-

And for Clara, it had been so long since she’s seen Riyu like this in her bed, but last time..it had been on the night of a new moon.

(So essentially I think what I’m guessing is Clara was in an open relationship, and Luca never mentioned his other girlfriend and in turn broke that trust with Clara? And poor Riyu over here just wanted Clara all to himself, he was willing to give up his pack- everything to be with her)

Local Time:
Ryven finished eating as he listened to Brianna as she spoke about Clara, "So, bringing you here was a good idea" he chuckled a little with a shake of his head. Never in his whole life would he have thought that bringing someone to a witch's place would be a good thing.

Watching as Brianna closed and rubbed her eyes he leaned back into the chair as he listened to her, "A thing like...potential mate thing?" he asked looking almost confused. He had heard of werewolves choosing humans as their mates and living perfectly normally lives but he had never heard of a wolf choosing a witch or a warlock before and that confused him. Logically he knew it could happen, Ryven just had never heard of it before since most of the witches and warlocks he had heard of before liked to keep themselves to themselves and preferred to date and marry other witches and warlocks.

Turning his head when he heard someone walk in he raised a brow seeing the state that Clara was in, watching as the woman sat on the bed beside Riyu he frowned slightly.
-
Clara looked over her shoulder towards Brianna when she said that she thought Luca messed with her and Riyu's memories, "It's a block...it would have been put in place by a warlock or a witch that Luca employed" she said softly with a shake of her head. Looking back down at Riyu she reached out and placed her hand against his forehead and felt how hot he was, getting up she walked into the bathroom and was in there for a bit before she walked out with a wet facecloth. Moving back to sit on the bed Clara gently dabbed the cloth on his face and neck.

"Your memories will come back, it might take a while but you'll get them" Clara said simply as she looked back over her shoulder to Brianna and Ryven a small smile on her lips, "Don't try and force yourself to remember anything though, you'll hurt yourself" she said with a small laugh.

She had seen blocks placed in people's minds before and sometimes they could take days or years to completely dissipate after the block had been broken.

(Indeed, such a painful love triangle)

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Brianna laughed softly from Ryven’s words, about how bringing her here was a good thing and she nodded to him, “Yes, I agree on that point,” she tells him next, leaning back in her chair ever so slightly. Her ears flicked in response at first when Ryven asked if Clara had been a potential mate for Riyu- and so Brianna tried to clarify.

“Yes- a potential mate but.. Riyu was the only one who wasn’t in an open relationship- well, Clara and Luca were and of course Riyu respected Clara’s wishes..” she trailed off, Brianna a bit confused- and Ryven would see this- trying to remember that long ago was difficult and she’s sure that Riyu’s memories were just as confused especially with their block coming off so suddenly- so their only option was to hear the full story from Clara.

To which she knew Clara probably wouldn’t easily talk about. But Brianna knew better than to pry- she didn’t want to upset Clara further than she already has been.

Brianna then watched Clara tend to Riyu, listening to her give more of an explanation and then she couldn’t help but smile a little when Clara said to not push herself too hard or she’ll end up hurting herself by doing so.

And there it was, the caring Clara Brianna had come to know, something about that memory though felt right like she hadn’t missed or forgotten anything about it.
-
Riyu’s body cooled from Clara’s actions, but perhaps she should tend to his wound more, or maybe help heal it along further with some magic where she can, but Riyu probably would have told her to rest instead and lay beside him for the time being.

Local Time:
Ryven watched the two of them interacting witch each other, there was so much he wanted to know but he wasn't going to pry as he knew he would find out everything in due time as he didn't want to see Brianna hurt herself by trying to force herself to remember anything else. "Well, Riyu must have loved her a lot to do that" Ryven said with a shake of his head as Brianna explained that Clara and Luca had been in an open relationship.

"So uh, where are we all going to sleep?" he asked after a bit of being quiet, he knew he could easily sleep anywhere but he wanted to make sure that Brianna slept somewhere comfortable.
-
Clara glanced at Ryven a little before she pointed to the couch in the living room area, "Brianna will sleep there and I am sure you can sleep on the floor" she said simply before she turned her attention back to Riyu. Putting the facecloth down on the bedside table, placing a hand gently over his wound Clara closed her eyes as she traced a small pattern on top of the bandages as she pushed a spell gently into his body. The spell worked easily to heal his wound more, it sought out everything that needed to be fixed and found its way there.

It was a little bit before she took her hand away, moving slightly on the bed Clara carefully took the bandage and dressing off of his abdomen showing that only a scar was there now. She had taken away the pain and the fever while she had been at it as she didn't like Riyu being in pain, getting up she discarded the bandage and dressing in a bin before she moved back over to the bed. Leaning over Riyu, Clara reached out and gently touched his face, "You going to wake up so I know you're okay?" Clara asked gently with a small smile.

Clara wanted to see his eyes, she wanted to see him awake so she could at least know he would be okay before cleaning herself up. She didn't care that she still had his blood on him. Clara just wanted to see him open his eyes.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Brianna looked over to the couch, and she looked to Ryven, “Will you be okay?” She asked, looking to his wounds. “Perhaps..I should change the dressing on them..” she murmured softly and stood, looking to Clara. “Can I use some more medical supplies?” She asked, noting the way Clara was using her magic on Riyu.

Riyu’s scar was barely anything after Clara had used magic to heal it, better than what common medicine and bandages could ever do for him.

Shortly after she had asked if he would open his eyes for her- as if on cue, Riyu’s eyes slowly opened and he groaned slightly, the pain he felt was fleeting and all of a sudden, gone. He then suddenly looked at Clara’s eyes and quickly sat up, “What—?” He was confused at first. Why was he naked in her bed again? They hadn’t..

He hasn’t..

Had they?

Then he realized his sister and Ryven were here, and suddenly everything came crashing back to his head and he made a face of discomfort as he shut his eyes and shakes his head. “Shit,” he cursed softly and looked back up to Clara.

“Clara..are..are you alright?” He asked, not really knowing if she truly got injured or not, since she was covered in blood, but Riyu didn’t know it was his blood at first.

Local Time:
Ryven nodded his head when Brianna asked if he would be okay, "I've slept in worse places" he chuckled. Looking down at the dressing on his wounds he took note that they were dirty and he shrugged slightly, "Little dirt never hurt anyone" Ryven joked.

Clara glanced over to Brianna and she nodded her head, "Go for it" she said gently. Looking back down at Riyu as soon as he groaned she smiled softly at him, moving a little when he quickly sat up Clara raised a brow at him wondering what on earth he was thinking. Realising quickly that the last time he had been in her bed completely naked they had had sex she couldn't help but laugh softly with a shake of her head, "Don't worry, we haven't had sex if that is what your are worried about" Clara teased him.

When he asked if she was alright Clara looked down at her body, she knew she would need to dispose of the robe she was wearing as there was no saving it. "Oh...it's not my blood" she said softly before she looked back at Riyu, "It's yours" Lily added with a small shake of her head.

Clearing her throat a little Clara moved away from the bed, opening her wardrobe she grabbed out a new robe and started for the bathroom "If you're hungry...there's soup" Clara said slowly with a small frown before she went into the bathroom and closed the door. Taking a quick shower Clara walked out of the bathroom with the clean robe on and she tightened the sash so she didn't accidentally flash anyone, standing in the doorway for a moment she sighed softly.

It had been a long time since she had so many people in her cottage at one time that it almost felt suffocating having three extra people in her home, walking into the kitchen she grabbed bowls for herself and Riyu and got them both soup. Heading back over to Riyu she handed him a bowl as she sat on the edge of the bed cradling her own. "Luca...Luca's dead...so the pack is yours to do with as you wish" Clara said almost casually as she looked down at her soup not wanting to meet Riyu's gaze.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
(Psst you mentioned Lily’s name once XD)

Brianna gave Ryven a look as he joked about dirt and she grabbed clean bandages, more antiseptic, and rubbing alcohol with cotton swabs. “I have to clean those, you know..” she said and shook her head, guiding Ryven to the couch next, sitting down with him and focusing on cleaning his wounds, warning him that this would sting.

On e she was done she sat next to him and gave a soft sigh, leaning against his shoulder. She closed her eyes momentarily.

Riyu felt his cheeks warm up at the mention of them having sex, and he glanced over to Brianna and it looked like she was to invested in Ryven to notice what Clara had said.

But the moment she mentioned it was his blood, he looked confused and then remembered, touching his stomach, he noticed that wound..was gone. Which made him look to Clara’s face and he knew exactly what she had done. But he decided not to say anything for the time being.

He soon watched her go and grab herself new clothing and a towel, figuring she was going to clean up in her bathroom. At the mention of soup he looked over to the kitchen, and before h could even reply, she had shut the door to the bathroom.

So, Riyu waited for Clara to finish and once back out, and coming over to him with bowls in her hands, he thanked her gently first as he took the bowl and spoon, eating slowly at first.

He paused mid bite the moment she told him Luca was dead and..he..believed her.

“Thank you,” he murmured out, knowing the pack was his- she didn’t have to really mention it to him, but honestly he could already tell there wouldn’t be any pack members to go back to.

So he glanced to his sister and Ryven, before saying to them and Clara, “Well…I’m not sure what kind of alpha I’d be, as I never really wanted the position in the first place..” he trailed off and sighed, looking down at the bowl in his hands.

“And there’s not..really much of a pack to go back to, I’m pretty sure all if not everyone has run off..” he mentioned now, leaning back against the pillows slightly.

Local Time:
(XD Whoops)

"You don't have to clean them" Ryven said with a shake of his head as he chuckled lightly, moving to where Brianna wanted him he gritted his teeth slightly to stop himself growling at the sting. Ryven was used to taking care of his own wounds that he still found it odd that he let Brianna tend to him, he could remember the first time he had gone to see her. He had gone simply looking for a needle and thread to stich himself up but instead he had been talked into letting her take care of his wounds.

Looking at her when she sat down next to him and leaned against his shoulder Ryven smiled a little, "Lay down on the couch" he said gently as he carefully moved her so he could sit down on the floor. "Get some sleep, I'll be right here" Ryven said softly as he leaned against the couch.

Clara smiled gently at Riyu when he thanked her, "You'll be a better alpha than Luca was" she said honestly as she started to eat. She had given herself just under half a bowl full and so she finished it easily, looking at Riyu she reached out and touched one of his hands gently.

"You just start over" Clara said gently as she studied his face, she had no doubt that it would be hard to start over but Clara knew they would be fine. "I mean, you've got your sister and your friend. I think you'll be fine restarting a pack" she laughed with a small shake of her head, being quiet for a moment as she looked at him Clara tilted her head a little a curious look coming over her face. "How much do you remember? Of your past?" Clara asked softly, she wanted to know how much of their relationship he remembered.

She wanted to know if he remembered everything, if it changed his opinion of her at all.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Brianna nodded tiredly to Ryven as she settled on the couch and the pillows, her ears flicking gently as she listened to Riyu speak.

From what she could remember, Riyu was a lot like their mother, both had fiery hair and spirit, easy to lead others and easy to trust in. So she knew Clara’s words were right and that Riyu would make an excellent alpha.

But before she could think too much on that, she quickly fell asleep, dreaming of her life in the pack as if Luca never happened.

Riyu listened to Clara and his cheeks stained ever so slightly pink when Clara mentioned that he would be fine and that he would make a good alpha. He honestly didn’t know how to restart, but he nodded to her slightly. Looking at her beautiful face. Honestly, he would want to stay here again with her, and let Ryven take over the pack. He thought that might work better, especially that him and Brianna would potentially work out as mates.

Riyu knew Clara would never be able to be that for him, and he wouldn’t force her to be in that position out in the woods, taking care of wolf pups.

So when she asked him how much he remembered, he looked down and rubbed his thumb over her hand slowly. “I remember the day you cursed Luca..although I’d never met him by that point yet- I do remember the tears on your face and somehow the rage I felt..” he frowned lightly, knowing that she was in an open relationship with Luca, but it had went sour very quickly. He honestly shouldn’t have felt that rage, he should have felt happy but— it was soon that they had decided to stop seeing each other for some reason- maybe because Clara mentioned she needed time.

“So many things blur with one another-“ Riyu explained further, “I remembered some things but others I can’t trust if they’re truth or fiction.” He tells Clara, his handsome face full of worry still.

Local Time:
Clara couldn't help but smile a little as she saw that faint blush colour his cheeks, she had forgotten how easy it was to make Riyu blush sometimes and she had missed being able to tease him about blushing so easily.

Looking down as he rubbed his thumb over her hand slowly Clara listened to him as he spoke, looking back up at his face her eyes flicked to his lips quickly before going back to his eyes. "You'll figure it all out soon enough" she said softly, leaning forwards Clara placed a fleeting kiss at the corner of his mouth. "I'm sorry I couldn't love you like I should have back then" Clara said in almost a whisper, gently taking the empty bowl from him she took them into the kitchen.

Walking back over to the bed Clara stood there for a moment before she smiled at him as she carefully climbed into the bed with him making sure to keep a small amount of space between the two of them, "You should get some sleep...and don't worry I'll keep the robe on so you don't have to worry about that" she said with a soft laugh as she settled into the pillows herself getting comfortable.

Clara knew she could have easily left the cottage and gone into town to stay in a hotel there but she didn't want to leave them there, especially not Riyu. Not now that he had come back into her life.

"Don't worry, I'll still be here when you wake up" Clara said softly, she wanted to tell him that the real reason she had told him she needed time was because of the seeds of doubt that Luca had sown in her. That she, a witch, would never been good enough for a werewolf and that her relationship with Riyu wouldn't go any further and that she was only filling space until he found his mate.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
And that’s where her curse on Luca came from- his own infliction of making Clara self doubt, a ‘beast no one could truly love’ as of herself was saying hey he could never fully- truly love Riyu. And that’s why Riyu had been so confused the first time, when she said she needed time to think, that he should probably go and find a suitable mate..that she didn’t want to keep his potential from him..

But she had not been listening, the way that Ruth was begging to stay in her life to never leave her..

And that thought of knowing he could have been killed when she caught wind of his parents being murdered.. would probably shake her to her core. She had gotten so so lucky.

Riyu blinked in confusion as Clara barely brushed the outer part of his lips, whispering what she said.. made his heart beat just a bit faster. He couldn’t help but want to pull her in an embrace as they laid side by side. And hearing her words that she would be there when he woke he gave a soft laugh, “I hope so..this is your bed and not my den this time around,” he teased her gently, soon settling in and closing his eyes.

Fuck-

He wished he could just..hold her. That’s all he wanted to do. She was so close and he never realized how lonely he had truly felt..how fucking long it had been since.

But again, he refrained and turned on his back eventually and was staring up at the ceiling, soon feeling sleep overwhelming him.

-
In the morning, Ryven and Brianna mentioned that they were going to head back to camp, thanking Clara for all that she did for them. Brianna had even went out of her way as to give Clara a hug.

Riyu had cautioned them to be alert and on their guard but he knew they would be okay, Ryven was strong and had actually surprisingly healed more quickly than he would have thought- and perhaps that may have been due to the spell Bri had accidentally casted on him while outside of Clara’s closet.

Either way, the pair soon was off to go grab what they could from Bri’s den, as they had talked with Riyu about moving camps.
-
Once alone, Riyu finally decided to get up from the bed, looking around a bit. “Could you.. possibly conjure up my clothes..” he asked Clara, moving to go get a towel for the shower.

Local Time:
"I mean I could just sneak away" Clara joked with a small smile before she watched him for a bit before she rolled onto her other side putting her back to Riyu, it was a while before she fell asleep but she managed it. But her sleep wasn't restful as she woke up often to look over her shoulder and glance at Riyu to make sure he was still there and that he was okay..
-
Clara watched Brianna and Ryven heading off with a smile, there was something about the two of them that told her they were going to be just fine.

Looking at Riyu when he got up from the bed Clara raised a brow at him slightly, "I mean, I could...but I like this view better" Clara joked with a cheeky grin as she watched him get a towel for the shower. Clara knew she could happily stare at a naked Riyu all day but she doubted he would be very happy about it, with a soft laugh she conjured up his clothes for him that appeared on the end of the bed in a neatly folded pile.

"There, happy?" she asked with a smirk as she set about making the two of them some tea along with some bacon, eggs and toast for breakfast. It was something she used to do for him often when he did spend the night with her, Clara remembered how many times she had done the same thing for him. As she made breakfast her mind wandered to their last morning together, how he had finished having a shower and how he wrapped his arms around her waist when he came into the kitchen.

Shaking her head slightly Clara looked down at the frypan with a frown as she flipped the bacon and eggs to cook them evenly, "So, what do you have planned for today Riyu?" Clara called out to him curiously. "I mean now Luca is gone, you can do anything you want" she added thoughtfully. A part of her hoped he would take back over his parents pack and Clara knew if he did she would give him any assistance he needed, even if that just meant making sure Brianna had all of the supplies she needed.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
The moment she said she could look at him all day like this, his cheeks darkened and he looked a bit embarrassed- but he didn’t seem upset or angry about it. He just shook his head and laughed with her, and as he noticed his clothes, he gave a soft sigh of relief.

“Much better,” he tells her, moving his way to the shower.

He didn’t take too long and as he was towel drying his hair he heard Clara’s question and he paused in getting dressed. But soon he finished dressing and came over to her in the kitchen, sitting down at the table.

“Mm..most likely scout out new territory,” he spoke, grabbing a piece of buttered toast and munching on it next.

He had forgotten how much he had missed this, breakfast from her- and he vaguely remembered what he had done after one morning and he noticed that she had a faint blush on her cheeks this time.

Was she thinking of the same thing?

There was only one way to find out.

So he got up as if he was going to throw his plate out in the trash can, and after he did, he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, pressing her close to his larger frame.

“you mentioned that I would be able to do anything, that I wanted,” he murmured out softly against the nape of her neck. She could push him away if she wanted to.. but Riyu desperately hoped that she wouldn’t.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom