RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The werewolf and the witch (FaeWhisperer)

Local Time:
12:06 AM
Clara laughed softly when he said that he was honored to know that he could dominate her, sighing softly when he pulled her into his embrace she let herself relax into his arms. The feeling of him burying his face into her neck made her smile as she closed her eyes letting herself relax with him, feeling him drifting off to sleep while holding her Clara smiled softly. Settling herself a little more comfortably in his arms Clara closed her eyes and let herself drift off to sleep with him.

Waking up after being a sleep for a few hours Clara opened her eyes and looked at Riyu with a gentle smile, she knew he would love to keep her in his arms as long as he wanted even while he was sleeping but Clara wanted to get up and get herself clean. Carefully managing to move out of his arms she didn't want to wake him as she got out of the bed, as she did Clara made sure to quickly conjure up some clean clothes for Riyu for when he wanted to put them on.

Walking into the bathroom Clara left the bathroom door open as she walked over to the shower to turn it on before stepping inside, looking down at her body Clara raised a brow slightly seeing all of the hickeys that he had left on her chest. She was sure Riyu would love to see his handiwork on her skin.

Shaking her head a little Clara sighed a little as she stood under the hot water letting herself enjoy it for a bit after she had cleaned herself up, turning off the water after a little while Clara stepped out of the shower. Drying off she walked out of the bathroom completely naked, grabbing her dressing gown from where she had tossed it Clara pulled it on and did up the sash loosely. Getting onto the bed she moved so she could place a gentle kiss on Riyu's cheek, "Are you hungry?" Clara asked him softly, she remembered how he used to get hungry in the past after sex and that she would normally make him some food.

"I can make you anything you want" she said with a gentle smile as she sat back on her knees on the bed watching him.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
7:06 AM
Riyu didn’t stir until after she had moved back on the bed, his eyes fluttering awake after she kissed his cheek and asked him about food.

He rubbed his eyes tiredly and moved to sit himself up a bit, before he noticed she had a particular fresh scent about her. He understood that she had just came from washing herself up. “Mm-“ he murmured out next before he rubbed his head with his hand “Honestly, anything you cook will be fine for me,” he tells her as he dragged himself out of his sleep.

When he saw the fresh clothes he smiled slightly, and then glanced to the bathroom. “I guess I’ll go wash up then,” he spoke softly, getting up and heading there, leaving the clothes on the bed on purpose. He wanted to see what her reaction would be when he walked back out in only just a towel wrapped around his waist.

As he finally came out of the bathroom, the towel wrapped around his waist- Clara would be able to see how toned his physique really was. And would also notice that he had more scars than she previously had thought. Yet she could tell they had faded mostly over the years, and so of course they wouldn’t have been as noticeable. Thankfully his face always seemed to become unscathed after each fight Riyu had founded himself in.
-

Back at the abandoned camp, Brianna was counting through her supplies that she had remaining and she was thankful that Ryven was keeping watch at the den’s entrance.

Once she was done she gathered up everything that she could and put them in a satchel- turning around and facing Ryven. “Okay, I think I’m ready,” she mentioned to him next, shifting to her wolf form- which was considerably smaller against Ryven’s. The satchel was still around her neck, securely fastened.

Shaking her fur, she stretched out and waited for Ryven to lead them out of the camp, they would need to find other shelter soon for the night- knowing the sun setting wasn’t anything good for them to be out- especially with all of Luca’s stray wolves probably still lurking around the area.

Local Time:
Nodding her head a little when he said that anything you cooked for him would be fine, watching as he got up and headed for the bathroom she raised a brow taking note that he had left his clothes behind. Shaking her head slightly she got off of the bed and moved into the kitchen, while he showered Clara set about cooking up some spaghetti for the both of them. Looking over her shoulder when she heard him come out of the bathroom, her eyes slowly ran down his body taking in the sight of him just wearing a towel with a small smirk. Turning away from the stove to face him Clara walked towards Riyu, "This" she started gesturing up and down his body with a finger "Is very distracting" Clara finished with a smirk.

Stopping in front of him she tilted her head to the side a little taking note of all of the faded scars that she could see, reaching out she gently brushed her finger tips over a couple of the scars before she leaned up and pressed her lips against Riyu's gently with a soft smile. She knew he was very strong and could easily fight anyone, but she was amazed that after all of this time he had managed to not get scars on his face. Most of the werewolves she helped out tended to have scars on their face as they weren't as careful as Riyu was.

"Do you plan to put clothes on?" Clara asked once she took her lips from his with a smirk, "Or, do you plan to just distract me by walking around in just a towel?" she teased.

-

Ryven shook his head a little when Brianna said that she was ready, standing to his feet he shook his pelt out and began to walk keeping his pace casual. Even though it seemed as if he wasn't paying attention to anything at all he was actually paying attention to everything going on around them, he knew there was no way they could safely stay in the abandoned camp.

Huffing a little he looked over at Brianna as he stayed close to her, "We'll stay close to Clara's tonight...not close enough to be a bother to her or to impose but just close enough that we're safe for the night while we figure out where we're going to go" he said softly.

He knew if they were going to rebuild the pack Ryven wanted to keep them close to Clara, or at least close enough that having a witch nearby was going to be a help. He also knew if Riyu was going to help them out with rebuilding the pack that they should be close so Riyu wouldn't get stressed about being so far away from Clara, even though Ryven acted as if he didn't notice much he noticed everything and he had noticed how Riyu acted with Clara.

"Tomorrow we'll find an area that will keep us somewhat close to Clara in Riyu, just to be on the safe side" Ryven said as he glanced at Brianna and gave a small grin.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Riyu was reaching for the clothes as she mentioned that he was very distracting, and he couldn’t help but give a little laugh at her, before kissing her back and wrapping an arm around her to keep her close for a moment.

“Mm..if it means that I get to have food, I think I’ll put my clothes on,” he laughed slightly again in response of her asking if he was going to dress himself, shaking his head with a slight smile, and he looked to her. His gentle eyes landing on her face and then he took the towel off, tossing it on the bed briefly before he dressed himself.

He soon grabbed the towel and glanced to the kitchen. “That smells good..are you making some spaghetti?” He asked, knowing he definitely enjoyed her meals much more than the animals he had killed and eaten rawz

Brianna nodded her head briefly to Ryven as she padded along, her ears up and alert as she kept herself wary of the surrounding woods. She didn’t want to seem spooked, but she was.

She was no fighter like her brother or Ryven, and so she wouldn’t have been able to help even if she wanted to.

Once inside the outskirts of Clara’s wards, Brianna sniffed the air momentarily and then placed her nose to the ground. “There’s water nearby,” he mentioned to him next, finding the small stream in the seemingly dry riverbed.

She eagerly lapped up the water, keeping her ears pointed and alert as she drank, and then she stepped back so Ryven could drink too.

They eventually settled down by a large tree, and Brianna kept her head propped up on her paws, unable to sleep for the time being.

Local Time:
Wrapping her arms around his neck when he kept her close to him for a moment she laughed softly when he said that he would put his clothes on if it meant he got food. Taking her arms from around his neck Clara couldn't help but give another laugh when he took the towel off and tossed it onto the bed.

He had always known how to make her laugh easily and she loved that about him, it seemed to come so natural to Riyu to make her laugh.

Moving back over to the stove to make sure that the sauce didn't burn and the pasta didn't stick Clara nodded her head a little when he asked if she was making spaghetti, "I am" she said casually as she glanced over her shoulder at Riyu "I have to make sure my man is well fed" Clara said with a smirk. Once everything was cooked properly she dished some up for the two of them, walking over to the dining table and placed both of the bowls down along with cutlery before she sat down.

-

Ryven glanced at Brianna seeing that she was still awake he sighed a little as he got to his paws and moved over to Brianna from where he had been laying a little further away from her, settling down beside her he gently nudged her.

"If you stop thinking so much doc, you might be able to sleep" he teased her lightly as he relaxed, he knew this was a stressful situation for her to be in but Ryven was used to going from pack to pack when he needed to so for him this was nothing new.

Setting his head down on his paws he watched her carefully as he relaxed, "I'll stay awake so you can sleep, nothings going to get you out here if that's what you're worried about" Ryven said gently to her.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Riyu smiled from her laugh- he always enjoyed her laugh- it was so warm and lovely to hear and he knew he couldn’t and would never get enough of it. And once the dinner was done he moved over to the kitchen once she dished out everything and he gave a soft grin towards her now as she explained she had to keep her man fed.

“Ah..well I certainly appreciate that,” he admitted to her and sat down at the table, starting to eat his food once she began.
-

Brianna felt like she was on edge the entire time- and when Ryven got up and nudged her, she jumped ever so slightly.

“Sorry-“ she apologized softly, flicking an ear slightly as he mentioned she should relax. She sighed a little and looked to him. “I’m just not all that used to being out here..” she murmured out next, laying on her side and stretching out next to him.

At least she had him here with her. She was very thankful. But closing her eyes she still didn’t really relax all that well, and perhaps Ryven could figure out a way to get her to relax..

Local Time:
"You better appreciate it" Clara joked with a cheeky grin, she knew Riyu did indeed appreciate her cooking for him. Out of him and Luca, he had always been the one who actually appreciated her cooking and she loved that because he didn't make her feel as if she was trying too hard to make him stick around like Luca did.

-

Ryven sighed softly as he watched her stretch out and lay on her side, he could tell that she was not relaxed at all.

Moving a little he shifted to his human form not caring at all that he was completely naked, "Shift and face me Brianna" he said gently. He was going to distract her from how stressed she was, Ryven was going to be Brianna do anything she wanted to him if it meant he could help her relax.

He knew most other men in this situation would have forced themselves onto her but he had been raised a gentleman, he had always been told that it was always a woman's choice and Ryven lived by that even when it was a full moon and he sought out a woman's company he never forced anything.

"Come on little one, you need to relax" Ryven murmured softly as he waited patiently to see if she would shift to her human form and look at him.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Ryven would see her listen to him, and then she gave a soft sigh, moving to sit up and looking to him, not caring that he was naked.

“Ryven..I-I’m fine,” she murmured out softly and turned her head lightly, slowly shifting and sitting there in front of him. She too was almost naked, but in the pack, that was pretty normal for them.

She was wearing her traditional pack clothing- animal hide skirt and bandeau top, dyed a deep blue. Necklaces and feathers adorned her outfit, and in her white hair was braided a raven’s feather, one as black as Ryven’s fur..one that Ryven had given to her.

Local Time:
Ryven raised a brow as he looked at Brianna when she said that she was fine, "You are not fine" he said with a shake of his head. "I know this is new to you Bri, but you need to relax...you're out here with an old pro at being in-between packs" Ryven laughed a little as he ran his eyes over her when she shifted, he knew he could easily shift back with clothes but Ryven didn't see the need to.

Reaching out he shifted some of her hair back over her shoulder away from her face as he smiled a little seeing the raven's feather he had given her braided into her hair.

"Tell me what is bothering you" he said gently as he moved a little to lay down on the ground on his back with his hands tucked under his head his head tilted to the side a little so he could easily look at her, raising a brow a little he smirked slightly at Brianna. "If you are scared that we might get attacked out here, don't be, I won't let anyone get close enough to hurt you" Ryven said casually, he knew if anyone did come near them and try to hurt Brianna he would rip them to shreds.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Brianna gave a soft sigh as she heard him say there was nothing to be afraid of, and then she felt him brush some of her hair back, revealing that feather he had given her.

She looked to his face, and shook her head, “I’ll be okay,” she confirmed, trying to not reveal it to Ryven, not knowing what he would think of her. Hearing how he would protect her made her face blush ever so slightly and she turned her head from him, before she shifted to lay down next to him, her face turned towards the sky.

She gave a soft sigh and closed her eyes, trying to ignore the growing urge she felt. Sure, she had found Ryven attractive and she did have a crush on him..but the fact that her heat had started recently of all things was the last thing she needed to worry about. She also was worried about muddling her relationship with him just because of the lustful urge that was basic nature she was experiencing.

She knew there was no need to be concerned with raising pups anymore if she was a shaman- as those rules under Luca no longer applied to her. Which meant if she truly did want a family, she could have one- shaman or not.

But if Ryven wanted the same thing…She probably should wait till they did settled down in a new pack, it was only logical- but Brianna wouldn’t be able to help the so called ‘call of nature’.

Local Time:
Watching as she laid down beside him Ryven rolled his eyes a little before he adjusted slightly so he could gently grab Brianna and pull her into him so she could use his chest as a pillow.

"You might say you will be okay, but, I can tell that something is bothering you" he murmured softly, Ryven was not a fool, he could smell that she was in heat. There was always a change in scent when female werewolves were in heat and any lesser wolf would have already pinned Brianna down and had their way with her but he had control of himself, his control was almost on par with Riyu's. Ryven knew how to keep himself contained and had taught himself over the years to ignore when a female was in heat.

"Anything you tell me will stay between us" Ryven said gently with a smile, he couldn't tell if Brianna was embarrassed about having gone into heat around him or if she was just stressed about their lack of pack to keep them safe for the night.

Keeping his arm wrapped around her to keep her close to him Ryven gently rubbed her back as he stared up at the sky his eyes wandering the heavens tracing the stars.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
(I saw you other post and replied to you on discord! Don’t worry about replies, just focus on healing <3 I myself have had wisdom teeth surgery today so I’m pretty sluggish rn as it is)

Brianna gave out a small gasp as he pulled her close, but she didn’t complain to him, and settled in quite easily against his frame. She had only done this a few times before, but even before she had realized her own feelings, she didn’t mind it at all, for pack life was supposed to be intimate and close with everyone…well..not too intimate, but at least comfortable with everyone that you wouldn’t have an issue with said gesture.

At the mention of his words and keeping things between them- she couldn’t help but blush lightly. And she buried her face against him, her ears twitching slightly as she spoke- laying back against her head a bit.

“You may think it’s horrible timing-“ she murmured out slowly-

“But I’ve gone into heat..” she breathed out and Ryven might remember how irregular her heat cycles had been- and coming into heat so close to the winter season— didn’t bode well.

But that just meant she would be likely to have pups- if she did get pregnant— early spring. And starting a pack…

But Ryven would hear her sigh. “It’s so stupid..honestly..that I have this urge and we’re trying to make a new pack by finding others,” she readjusted her body against Ryven’s and he would feel how warm she was- warmer than normal. And how..soft everything was about her.

She gave a small laugh and looked at his face as she mentioned next, “If it were up to Luca, he’d probably would have made sure I wouldn’t get pregnant in some way.” Because Luca always had seen pups as a weakness— other than his own, of course.

(I kinda want her memories to come back more and more to the point that she realized Luca did sabotage her chance of becoming a mother ((but! She will be able to become pregnant eventually - perhaps Clara can help 👀))

Local Time:
Ryven chuckled softly when he felt Brianna bury her face against him, moving his head a little to look at her when she began to speak he frowned slightly listening to her.

When she said that she had gone into heat he couldn't help but give another chuckle, "I know you have little one" he said with a smirk. Letting her readjust herself Ryven wrapped his arm more comfortably around her keeping her close to him, "It may seem like I don't know when you do go into heat, but I do, all males do" Ryven said causally as he moved his head a little so his neck was comfortable. "I just have enough control over myself to not take advantage of the fact that you have urges for sex" he added with a small smirk.

"I would not be surprised if Luca did do something like that" Ryven agreed.

He had no doubt that the warlock that Luca had used had done anything he could to make sure that no one else in the pack could get pregnant besides his own mate.

Ryven gently rubbed his hand against Brianna's back as they laid together, he was going to let her do as she wished to start things off between the two of them as he knew he would feel horrible if he took the reigns as he knew how vulnerable females could be when they were in heat.

He had heard stories of females who had regretted the males they had ended up sleeping with and Ryven didn't want that to happen to Brianna if they did have sex, "How about we ask Clara tomorrow if she can take a look at you to see if Luca did have something done to you to stop you from getting pregnant huh?" he asked as he moved slightly and placed a kiss on the top of her head gently.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom