RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP THE THERAPIST

Local Time:
5:09 AM
Maybe if Marian had put her ass on such vulgar display as Calista was now doing, it might have helped at partially solve their sexual problems---only partially. Marian would've been a much better man than a woman..with no interest in any kink whatsoever, it became positively boring in bed.
This was a thousand times better--and vastly different. It was quickly dawning on April that this was not going to be a long term set of sessions....no, this was a lifestyle change and she was now nothing more than this woman's property. But then again, the young asian entered into it totally voluntarily.

April was hung by her wrists and so close to the window frame, she could bend her legs and escape feet first through the window, especially after Calista removed the screen. Gagged, legs bound and bent upwards, she was a human room decoration..
The rabbit vibrator, as vibes go, are one of the most powerful and diabolical of all battery powered devices. Usually from 10" to a foot long, it has a pair of tiny pyramind-shaped ears on one side constantly flickering. THere's multiple rows of ball bearings swirling in opposite directions encased in an ultra thin membrane and a probe on top that, depending on the manufacturer, rotates around and around and up and down---it practically guarantees orgasms.

April hung there on display facing the street....the attic wasn't more than 8 feet above the main floor, providing an easy to see platform for display. It was late afternoon, a time for many people to be on their way home from work and April provided an interesting interruption. The vibe soon drove her to orgasm after orgasm....her body trembled as she struggled.
Just as Calista said, she found herself moaning loudly through the gag as her body tensed up. The rope holding the vibe in place was a little loose....

"MMMMMMMPH!!!.....AAAAARRRRRGH!!!"
she moaned, tilting her head back. She squirted so intensely the vibe shot out from her pussy, dangling by the rope. Her stream went out the open window, catching the attention of one very fortunate man as he paused to watch the performance. April hung there exhausted and moaning. She was embarrassed beyond words but also very aroused.

Local Time:
2:09 PM
Calista had been sitting out on her porch, listening to April's muffled cries and waiting to see her slut's juices squirt through the window. The moment she saw the man watching, Calista stood from her chair and waved. The man had actually been an old friend of Calista, someone who had helped her construct the two rooms in her house that were now April's torture rooms. She giggled and walked inside after the man waddled away, obviously trying to hide his erection. "Stupid men...always turned on so easily with no way to hide it."

She walked back up stairs to April, shaking her head lightly as she saw that they vibe had managed to slip out of April's tight pussy.
"What a bad girl. You were supposed to keep that fucking toy inside your cunt until I removed it."
Calista grabbed a leather riding crop and smacked it hard against April's inner thighs, watching the bright red mark slowly appear.
"You're going to need to learn how to clench those fucking pussy muscles to keep my gifts inside you." Calista slapped April's other inner thigh with the riding crop. "You are going to learn how to cherish the items I stiff inside your pussy and hold them in their like your fucking life depends on it."

Calista looked down and saw April's dripping pussy with a smile. "Even though you squirted, you're pussy isn't wet enough for me." Calista slowly dragged the riding crop over April's pussy lips before slapping the sensitive flesh over and over again with the riding crop. She laughed and made each slapping harder as April squirmed and tried to scream through the penis gag that was stuffed in her mouth.

"Such a dirty girl. I can see your fucking juices spraying out as I slap your tight can't. You're such a fucking slut for pain that you'll probably cum just from me slapping your dirty pussy."

Calista adjusted the chains that held April's legs up to spread them as far as possible, making April hang spread eagle so her pussy lips also spread apart. She grinned wickedly as she saw April's swollen clit, knowing that it was already overly sensitive. She reached down with her other hand and lightly pinched the bub of nerves, laughing and pinching harder as April thrashed her body from the mixture of pain and pleasure.

"That's right you dirty little slut. This pussy is mine to toy with. You are nothing more than my little sex doll." Calista pulled on April's clit until her fingers slipped roughly off the wet ball of nerves. She then proceeded to slap the riding crop over April's clit over and over again.

Local Time:
April was still aroused from being on display but her eyes popped wide open in fear as Calista scolded her....she just squirted!...even tied snug in place, how did the woman expect her to keep it inside her?...her juices provided the perfect lubrication, making it almost impossible to keep it inside. Besides, the young Asian had no experience as a submissive sex slave....

But she knew now that this was going to change.

"MMMMMPH!!," she screamed, thrashing around as the crop made contact with her pussy, her legs now wider apart. "MMMMMPH!!!!"
April struggled, her body swaying...every blow made her scream louder but the more she was struck the wetter she became....nectar began dripping from her body....she was quickly becoming a bonafide pain slut.

Her clit was swollen from both abuse and arousal...she let out gagged squeals as her pussy lips were pinched....more gagged screams followed as her pussy was tortured again from the crop.

Despite the torture and humiliation, April had decided to not only submit to this woman but to give her body over to her... Marian would never dream of abusing her like this, a fact that only made April devote herself to Calista. The therapist had become her Mistress.

Last edited:
Local Time:
Calista slapped April's pussy once more with the riding crop before pulling it back. It was covered in juices from April's sweet cunt, making Calista smile widely. "Now that's what I like to see. My little slut getting wet from her mistress's torture." Calista reached down with one hand and lightly rubbed April's clit for a moment before pinching the bud of nerves. "But you still need to learn to be a good girl and not push out the fucking toys i stuff in this cunt of yours."

Calista slapped April's pussy hard before grabbing the vibe from the floor and roughly forcing it back inside April's cunt. She then grabbed another powerful vibrator and shoved it inside April's ass before securing them both with a harness. "Now that should keep them in place."

Calista grabbed a pair of clover clamps and secured them tightly to April's nipples, pulling on them and making the girl the scream. "This is what you get for being such a dirty fucking slut." Calista then pulled out thin chains and attached them to both of the clamps. She reached up and secured them to the cuffs that held April's wrists, making them tug at the sensitive skin.

"Now you are going to have a series of multiple orgasms. I don't fucking care how much it starts to hurt after the first couple orgasms, you're staying here until I feel like I want to see you again." Calista walked away and slammed the door closed behind herself. April was going to be milked of every drop of cum she had until her body was screaming in pain.

Local Time:
You could almost hear the sounds of the crop making contact with April's wet vaginal flesh. As much as she was in pain, being on lewd display at the window and the massive squirting orgasm was making her wet again. She not only didn't care if Calista noticed her wetness, she hoped the woman did because it would most likely result in more punishment, something that April was begging to experience. April was quickly becoming a pain slut.

She wished she could explain to her Mistress that she hadn't intended to spurt out the vibe, that it was her squirting orgasm that expelled it, but it hardly mattered. She let out a loud gagged squeal as her pussy was swatted roughly, then watched as the woman brought out a vibrator and plunged it deep into her tight ass without a drop of lube. The one that shot out of her before was shoved back in her pussy....some kind of black leather material like a thick thong was secured on her....she tried to push out the invaders but this time both were snug..

Clover clamps were secured to April's nipples, the stinging pain making her cry out.....thin connecting chains were attached and strung up to her bound wrists.....now there was a constant tug on the clamps making it painful as hell. She looked down at her tits, at her sensitive dark tan nipples....

The vibrators were turned on full power.....April twitched and trembled, legs and arms still bound wide apart, still a captive performer for the luck passerby down below. Sure enough, about 15 minutes later a young couple were walking down the sidewalk....the girl looked up and pointed at the bound and gagged naked asian. Her male friend followed the girl's gaze and both stared as April moaned, achieving orgasm.....she felt nectar dripping from the leather crotch belt. Both the pain and the arousal of being seen soon brought on a second orgasm.....

April had no conception of time. Orgasm after orgasm went through her body and still no respite. The batteries in the vibrators were freshly out of the package so they would last a very long time. Evening fell and she would no longer have spectators but the clamps and vibrators kept her climaxing again and again. By now she was screaming, the pleasure long ago giving way to pain. The human body would only produce nectar so long before pleasure proceeded to pain.

Local Time:
Feeling like her new slut had finally been milked of all her juices, Calista finally walked back upstairs to April. She laughed and clapped her hands as she entered the room and saw the enormous puddle of April's nectar on the ground. She knew that this girl was going to be a squirter, but she didn't think that April would produce so much delicious nectar at once. She figured it had to been stored up since that stupid bitch Marian had refused to properly use April like the slut she was.

"My my my, you've made such a mess. You really are just a dirty fucking slut aren't you?" Calista unlatched the chain from April's wrists that held the nipple clamps and pulled on it, jiggling April's tits side to side and relishing in the sound of her screams.
"That's right you fucking bitch, scream for me to make up for this fucking mess you made with your pussy!" She pulls the chain a little harder and continues to use it to shakes April's tits. The high pitched screams that were muffled with the penis gag were music to Calista's ears. After another minute, Calista lets go of the chain and unstraps the harness from April's hips. She clicks her tongue and shakes her head as both vibrators slip out of April's cunt and ass, splashing into the puddle below.

"Even though I would love to see just how much more torture your pussy can take, you're unfortunately dried out for the day. We will continue breaking you in tomorrow." Calista untied April and forced her back down onto her hands and knees before grabbing a tail plug, with light brown fur and white tip, and stuffing into April's abused ass, followed by a set of matching ears to make April look like a dog.
"I like when my slut is displayed like the bitch she is."

Calista lead April back to the original room that she was first tortured in. There were new sheets on the bed, that Calista had put in place while April gave the street a wonderful show, along with a thick blanket.
"Go to sleep, because tomorrow I plan to your body from the moment you wake up until the moment I allow you to sleep."
Once April was in the bed, leash locked to the wall so she couldn't escape in the night, Calista turned off the light and closed the door. She locked it up from the outside with a heavy duty pad lock before walking away to get herself ready for bed.

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
Orgasm after orgasm had left April little more than a moaning quivering mess. She felt her juices dribbling from around the vibes....she was exhausted humiliated and totally drained of all her precious most intimate body fluids....she even experienced something she heard of but knew nothing about.
As the vibes worked their magic, she felt fluid coming from her ass....no...NO, it couldn't be!
But it was....April was having her first analgasms.
Her body kept twitching as she hung there, limp and almost on the verge of passing out. As Calista said, after a long enough time pleasure would give way to pain. Her body, now totally drained would not produce any more nectar, leaving her to tremble and moan as the vibes continued.

Calista finally returned, but instead of being released, the woman only disconnected the chains on the nipple clamps from her wrists and began tugging hard on them, sending waves of horrible pain through her body.
"MMMMMMMPH!!!!!," she screamed through the gag...."MMMMMMMMPH!!!"

The vibes made a sound as they hit the floor, dripping from her nectar after such a long period of use. When the ropes holding her standing spreadeagle were released she almost face planted on the floor. She was forced onto hands and knees then suddenly felt pressure from behind.....a buttplug!
With ears and a tail now on her, she was forced to crawl on all fours at the end of a leash like a pet.

Despite the warning that Calista gave her, April was overjoyed at the idea of being able to lay in the nice inviting bed.....she curled up as her leash was locked in place, keeping her prisoner in bed....she didn't even care as the door was locked and the lights out. As she laid there, she sighed through the penis gag---apparently the woman intended on keeping her quiet through the night.
As if April would call out for help or try to escape.....no, she was where she had always wanted to be, at the hands of a very dominating woman. If Marian would've treated her this way she never would've sought out the assistance of this woman....this 'Mistress Calista'.

Local Time:
The next morning, Calista woke bright and early, quickly getting dressed for work. Even though she wanted to stay and continue to torture April's ripe pussy, she had a few appointments that she needed to take care of first.
She walked to April's room and unlocked the door to see April still sleeping. She couldn't deny that the little Asian looked adorable being curled up on the bed wit the gag still in her mouth.

Calista walked over to April and removed her gag before changing out the smaller leash for the long one that would allow April to roam the entire house. "Wake up. I need to go to work for a few hours and I need you to make sure everything in this house stays clean, Otherwise I'm going to make that fucking ass of your bleed like there is no tomorrow."
She lead April out to the kitchen and fed her breakfast, needing to busy her hands before she blew off work and pounced on her slut.
"Today you are to walk through the house and learn every nook and cranny like the back of your hand. If I found one thing out of place, I will make you wish you were back with Marian."
Calista placed a kiss on April's lips roughly and pinched her nipples as a reminder that she didn't play games before leaving the house. She had a security system in place that made the doors lock completely so April couldn't get out. Not like it mattered since the leash was the perfect length to let April roam the house but be left about 3 feet from the front door. There was no way April would ever be able to escape.

Even though Calista said she was going to work, she never did state exactly what it was she was going to be doing at work.
Calista was part of a small group of dominatrices, and it was her turn to arrange the next party. Calista had planned on having April tied and fucked by each Dom in her group to see just how much the girl could take in one night. After each member had their turn, they would all gangbang April until she was a trembling mess on the floor. Calista's work day was spent arranging everything for that following Saturday. Dildos, ropes, cuffs, special oils, and a secret bottle of liquid were all ordered and prepared to be shipped to Calista's home in the next two days.

Local Time:
April turned in the bed during the night, waking up from almost choking herself....she had inadvertanly wrapped the already short leash around her neck and the pain woke her. As she straightened out the leash, she laid there for a few minutes before drifting back off to sleep, fingering the leash with her fingers.

Morning came with the feeling of the ball being pulled out of April's mouth and the side straps unbuckled. She was led to the kitchen and fed breakfast. She wasn't sure if she'd be permitted to speak but she decided to take the chance...even if she was punished at least Calista would know how she felt.
"Thank you for enslaving me Mistress," she said in a soft whisper as they ate.

April watched the woman leave the house and for a few minutes sat at the kitchen table, looking down at the stainless steel chain used for her leash. She traced it to the collar around her neck and sighed. This was for real, then....The therapist was now indeed her Mistress, April was indeed her enslaved property. When she begged Marian to treat her like this it was for play, bedroom antics....something fun to do on weekends.

April got up and walked around first the kitchen, opening the cupboards and cabinets before moving on to the rest of the house. There was a sense of freedom--if someone enslaved to think of it that way---freedom from having to wear clothing. She had been naked since she first arrived at the house and unless the woman insisted she get dressed, April assumed she was to remain nude.
The metal leash made noise as she walked around the house...to get comfortable with her new surroundings, she went back to the kitchen, did the dishes and dried and put them away. She went to the bathroom and after using it, cleaned it as well.

The day was bright and sunny....she went to a window and basked in the warmth. As she did so, a thought struck her. She got up and went to the front door and was soon reminded of the length of the leash....it wouldn't stretch to the door, making it impossible to open it. She had no idea just how trapped she was, not knowing that Calista had the doors locked.

This was no longer exciting or fun.....this wasn't merely a weekend long play date. This woman was serious about her becoming her slave. The doors were out of reach but the windows weren't. April went to one and first tapped on the glass then banged on it.
"HELP!," she cried....."I'm BEING HELD PRISONER IN HERE!"
The windows were not only multiple paned to make them unbreakable but soundproofed as well....no one outside heard her.

April slumped to the floor crying....this was everything she had dreamed of, all her fantasies now come true. But at what cost?

The petite and now leashed asian dried her tears, then got up and further explored the house which was now also her prison. She found all the closets and quickly learned where all the cleaning things were kept. After doing check after check of the entire house, making sure it was spotless, all she had to do now was rest....she decided to do what she saw on a video once to please her Mistress.....she went as far as her leash would permit her to the front door, dropped to her knees, hands folded neatly on her lap and waited for Calista to return home.

Last edited:
Local Time:
Calista was no amateur dominatrix. She had known better than to trust that April would remain quiet and calm the entire time she was alone. She had cameras hidden throughout her home that looked like ordinary items, charging blocks for phones, decorative sculptures, even a few of the paintings on the walls had hidden cameras. As Calista went about her day with planning the party, she kept a watchful eye on the cameras through her phone. She was pleased as she saw April settling in and cleaning different area's of the house, but she new what was about to happen. She had many slaves in the past that all did the same thing. They would try to act as though everything was fine and convince themselves that they were free to leave whenever they wanted. It was always something small that would snap them back into reality, like an attempt to open a window for fresh air.

Calista couldn't stop herself from feeling a bit of rage as she watched April try to scream for help and bang on a window. The bitch had said she was giving herself to Calista when she was there, only to turn around and act like the other useless slaves she had in the past. She wasn't going to let April go though. No, not this one. She didn't care if she had to keep April tied up, gagged, and blindfolded in the basement and use her solely as a fuck toy every night. April was going to stay with Calista until she deemed the girl useless.

While April sat and cried on the floor, Calista ignored her phone for a bit and focused on her planning, adding in more torturous devices for April to be put through by the others in her group. She was going to let each and ever Dominatrix in her group have at least 20 to 30 minutes of alone time with April. They would be free to do whatever they wanted to the bitch so long as she wasn't made to go to the hospital. Maybe then her little slut would see just how good she has it with Calista.
She knew that one of her group members used her slaves as nothing more than a pin cushion, per say, and would stuff them with as many dildos and vibrators that she could force into a girl's body. Calista had witnessed this dom, named Katrina, put three dildo's into a girls pussy, followed by three more in her ass. The girl had torn from the massive size of each dildo, but Katrina didn't care.

As she finished her plans, Calista glanced at her phone again to see what April was doing. The sight of her whore kneeling down in front of the door with her hands in her lap made Calista feel as though April was trying to fool her into thinking that she could trust April. "Clever....but not clever enough you little fucking bitch."
Once Calista arrived home, she walked in and slammed the door as hard as she could. She stepped slowly towards April, making her high heels click on the floor with purpose as she crossed her arms and glared down at April.
"You really think you did something here that would save you from suffering the consequences of what you did earlier?" Calista quickly grabbed a handful of April's hair and yanked the girl's head back, forcing her to look into Calista's eyes, "A slut like you will learn what happens when you fucking lie to me." She dragged April by her hair and down to the basement. She had yet to show this room to April, hoping she would never have to resort to throwing her pretty little bitch into her punishment chamber.
Calista threw April onto the ground and closed the door behind them before flicking on a bright light to reveal the two things that Calista hated using unless she felt it necessary. In the middle of the room was a table that had one drawer and a chair. in front of that was a wooden horse with leather cuffs that hung from the ceiling.
Calista dragged April by her hair again towards the table before making her stand and bending the girl face first over the table. She then opened the drawer and pulled out a lotus anal plug and two ankle cuffs that had 3 pound weights on each one. She picked up the lotus plug and forced it into April's mouth to get it wet while her other hand yanked out the tail plug from the girl's ass.
"This is what fucking happens when you say you are mine and then try to scream for help when you think I'm not watching!" She pulled the plug from April's mouth and slipped it into her ass before opening it half way.

The blood curdling screams that came from April made Calista grind her teeth. She hated using this plug on slaves, but it was the fastest way to make them learn, apart from putting them on the wooden horse with weighted cuffs. She pulled April back up by her hair and forced her to look into Calista's eyes, "You are going to wear this fucking plug until I feel like you've learned your lesson, and if you ever do that shit again," She grabbed April's jaw tightly and forced her to look at the wooden horse, meant for slaves to straddle so they would feel as though they were being split in half, "I'll put on that fucking horse and make you grind your pussy on it."
She pushed April down into the chair, sending a massive surge of pain through the girl's ass and tied her down into the chair with some rope. She then flipped an hourglass over so the sands started to run. "I will return when this hourglass is done, and don't even think about trying to make it go faster or flip it back around." With that, Calista left the room and locked the door behind herself, leaving April to suffer her punishment.
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
With hindsight, April should've at least suspected that Calista had hidden cameras throughout the house, but her world had been transformed so rapidly that she was more focused on housecleaning at first. Once it was done, it was then that she realized all her dark fantasies were quickly coming true. The age old proverb, 'be careful of what you wish for--you might just get it' now held a all too true meaning.
Panic set in and just as quickly vanished as she sat on the floor.

The rage and fire in the woman's eyes put more fear into the petite asian than no amount of physical torture could---so far. April's eyes popped open wide with the woman's outbursts, followed by a waterfall of tears.
"I'm sorry Mistress," she sobbed....."I'm sorry....the reality sank in and I just...panicked....."

She howled as the woman took her by the hair and literally dragged her down a set of stairs. The basement was somewhat sparse but still looked like a torture chamber from the middle ages....in one corner was a wooden frame with a traingled top to it, obviously made to inflict pain when a woman's vagina was spread open.

April was forced to bend over a table with legs spread apart, her face down. she felt something cold and metallic followed by pain of which she had never before experienced.....something bulbous in shape was being forced into her ass.....she felt it open like the petals of a flower, wider and wider.....it would be impossible to remove without extensive damage.
She was tied down in a chair.....she screamed and whimpered from the incredible pain.

The woman left her alone, locking the door.
"PLEASE MISTRESS!," she yelled......"PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEEE!!!!.....OH MY GOD, THE PAIN....."

Local Time:
While April suffered in the basement, Calista stood in her kitchen drinking a glass of wine. She needed to calm herself down after everything. She had almost made April sit on the damn wooden horse with the lotus plug in her ass simultaneously, but she didn't want to deal with having to take the girl to the hospital for excessive bleeding. Her breaths were still heavy with anger as she leaned against her marble counter, staring out the window while sipping her favorite wine.
She tried to think of the best way she could make April see the she was right where she belonged. The girl might have been scared at first, but she was a natural born pain slut and submissive, Calista's dream slave. Just as she had vowed to herself when she first met April, this bitch wasn't going to escape Calista's clutches like the others. She was going to be bond to Calista even if she had to brand her name-
That was it! Calista was going to claim April by giving her a life long mark that would be tied to Calista until she withered away. Now all she had to do was wait for the perfect moment when April thought she was safe before enacting her plan.

After the hour passed, Calista came back down to the basement. She was now wearing a leather under-bust corset with metal spiked high heels and a thin black thong on. Her hands were covered by black latex gloves and she sported her whip, hanging it from the side of her corset. She looked at April's pain stricken face and sighed.

"I suggest you stop your sniveling before I open that fucking lotus plug up more." She stepped closer to April and yanked her out of the chair by her arm. After forcing her to lay face down over the table again, Calista knelt down behind her and slowly closed the lotus plug. She slowly pulled the plug from April's red and irritated asshole, gently massaging her ass cheeks after placing the plug on the table. She grabbed a small wet wipe and cleaned the tiny amount of blood that dripped from April's asshole.
"I don't like using this plug, but you needed to learn not to fuck with me." Calista stood back up and looped an arm around April's waist before slowly leading the girl back up the stairs. Thanks to the fact that April had never experienced such a device in her ass, the poor girl almost fall as they walked, prompting Calista to quickly scoop the girl into her arms and carry her the rest of the way.

Once upstairs, Calista walked into April's room and laid her down on the bed, which was now covered in a grey faux fur blanket. She carefully turned April onto her stomach and sat on the bed next to her, rubbing her ass cheeks slowly.
"You will learn that this is where you belong, one way or another." She reached over and grabbed a bottle of lavender and rose oil from the bedside table, squeezing out a small amount onto April's swollen asshole and gently massaged it in. "Just be a good girl from now on and I wont have to punish you with such extreme measures."

Local Time:
The way April was bound tightly to the chair, her pelvis was mashed down on the seat making the plug in her ass even more painful since there was no room for her to wiggle around. She felt the metal petals of the horrible device dig into the membrane covered lining of her bowel. Nothing in her most sadistic dreams could equal the pain she was experiencing.

She was just about to pass out from the pain when Calista re appeared. April's eyes were barely focusing......the woman was dressed in a total dominatrix outfit.
"No," she begged and pleaded when the woman warned her...."No, please!.....it was stupid and disrespectful not to accept your generous offer to stay and be your sex slave.....I promise I'll never anger you on purpose again...."

As they went up the stairs, the woman half leading, half dragging April up the steps, the asian got woozy and would've collapsed if Calista hadn't half expected it to happen. Like a bride being carried over a threshold, April found herself in the woman's arms as they made it to the bedroom. This woman totally amazed the young asian....how could someone that diabolical be so caring?

April purred like a kitten as she felt the warm soft hands gently taking the oil and massaging it all over her swollen ass.
"Ooooh Mistress," she moaned softly....."God, your hands are pure heaven.....please believe me.....I'll devote my body and will to you.....I never want to leave you.....I'll be your pain slut, your fuck toy, even your trophy wife if you'll have me....."

Local Time:
Calista, still being a little pissed off, held a stern look on her face while massaging April's abused ass. She refused to show any weakness in front of this girl after what was recorded in her home. April was going to learn one way or another that Calista was a woman of very little tolerance for disobedience, even if the methods of punishment were seen as extreme even by Calista herself.

She wasn't lying when she said she didn't like using the lotus plug. She had a fellow Dominatrix put it in her one time just to see what it was like. She remembered screaming so loud and feeling her insides ignite like a burning fire. She had vowed to only use it as a form of punishment and never anything else. She was strict, yes, but she wasn't a fucking monster who enjoyed that kind of torture.

April's words meant little to Calista, thinking this was nothing but another show just to get Calista to drop her guard. The mention of having this petite girl as a trophy wife peeked her interest though. She hadn't thought about taking a slave as a wife before, but she also wasn't against it. She had one friend who had found the love of her life within a slave that she had purchased illegally. That was one woman Calista refused to piss off and valued as a great friend.

"Do not speak those words so lightly. You have already had one episode of disobedience, a second will be met with a harsher punishment." Calista wanted, wanting to make sure April didn't disappoint her again. "For now, remain silent and rest, I will return when I am ready for you." Calista pulled away from April and left the room, letting the oils take effect on April's body. She walked back to the upstairs torture room and set out a few restraints to have April's hands tied behind her back while her legs would be restrained in a bent position by her chest with leather straps. Calista normally wouldn't start this training until her slave had been here a little longer, but she felt a stronger need to control April even more after she escape attempt.

With a riding crop in one hand, Calista walked back to April's room about 2 hours later, having given April plenty of time to relax. She slapped the riding crop against April's supple ass firmly to get her attention.
"Get up. I want you on your fucking knees as you follow me. We are heading to the other room for some special training." As Calista walked to the room, listening closely to April crawling closely behind her, she mentally prepared herself for April's orgasm training.

Local Time:
April was still in agony...her ass had just recently been literally forced open from the inside out with the horrible lotus plug. As she laid there, she could swear that she could still feel that diabolical torture device forcing her bowel open larger and larger. True, she did beg and plead for her now ex lover to dominate her but this went far beyond anyting she had ever dreamed----or had nightmares of.
She laid there alone in bed, softly whimpering, trying not to make any noise for fear of angering Calista more....she had no idea how she could possibly make up for the anger she had for her.

Finally Calista returned and she certainly wasn't in any better frame of mind. April sensed the woman did still have some passionate feelings but she had angered this woman and now April was not to be trusted until she had earned back that trust.

Silently, she nodded as she got off the bed, dropped to her knees and scooted along the floor behind the woman. She had no idea what kind of 'special training' Calista had in mind but she vowed to do her best not to further antagonize the woman.

Local Time:
As she reached the torture room, Callista opened the door and pointed to a gynecology's table and glared down at April, "Get on the table and lift your legs up in the air." Once her little slut was in place, Callista lifted the stirrups and strapped April's legs into place. She then grabbed Aprils wrists and cuffed them to table at her sides before placing a set of clover clamps on her nipples.
"You are going to start a special training today. I normally would wait until I had broken you in more, but your earlier action proved to me that you need to be put under control as soon as possible."

Callista grabbed a leather flogger with small, metal spikes lining each strip and lightly grazed it over April's stomach as she walked behind her. She knew she would have to do this just right to make sure the early training would take affect. She grabbed a VR headset that was equipped with headphones and slipped it onto April's head. The VR headset flashed subliminal messages in front of April's eyes and the headphones were connected to Callista's phone. After walking back to the front of April, Callista grabbed a Hitachi Magic Wand and turned it on high before pressing it against her sluts pussy. At the same time, Callista hit play on an track that she had recorded. She had it timed perfectly to say a specific phrase that was part of the subliminal messages from the VR headset.

As soon as April showed signs of her orgasm coming on, Callista pulled the wand away and harshly whipped April's pussy with the flogger at least 5 or 6 times before returning the vibrator. She had trained one bitch before in orgasm control and Callista had it memorized that the message would appear at the exact time her slut was about to come. As April got closer to cumming again, Callista repeated her brutal whipping on her slut's pussy before returning the wand again. This repeated for many hours into the night since Callista had taken a vacation day at work the next day. She was going to make sure she forced April into orgasm control as fast as she could so her new found whore would have no choice but to stay with her if she ever planned on cumming again.

Local Time:
April gasped as she saw the gyno exam table in the room....she sensed that this wouldn't be a pleasurable experience. She climbed onto the table and within minutes her legs were pulled apart, ankles strapped to the stirrups and her arms at her side, wrists in straps. She watched silently as Callista brought over a set of clamps and only winced as they bit into her sensitive nipple flesh.

She had seen floggers in adult toy stores but they never looked like this....this one has rows of tiny spikes.....
she managed to not make a sound as it was sent over her belly.....she knew this was not the only time today it would be used on her.

The headset looked like something one would wear when playing video games, but this was no game. Her ears now covered, her eyes blinded in darkness, she took a deep breath and waited for what would follow.
Rainbow colored kaleidoscope swirls spun in front of her eyes....messages repeatedly flashed in front of her eyes.....
'Your Mistress has total control of your body.....Mistress Callista knows what's best.....you will never cum without permission from Mistress Callista.....MIstress's word is law....'
Short videos appeared, a girl that looked amazingly like herself was bound spreadeagled on a table, closeups of the girl's face as she was about to cum. Suddenly a hand appeared, striking her open pussy so hard it made her scream in agony.

'...you want to cum....you need that orgasm but you CAN'T cum....Mistress hasn't given you permission.....
As she watched, a HItachi was placed up against her pussy....the video was so real April found herself moaning and being edged---for real!
just when she was about to cum, both on screeen and in person, she experienced sharp pain as her pussy was struck again and again with the flogger.

Over and over the colors flashed before her...over and over the same subliminal messages flashed before her eyes. Again and again she was brought to the very brink, just to be painfully struck....it seemed that just as the message said ....'If you try to cum without permission....' she felt her pussy in agony .
Hidden words--words that flashed before her eyes so fast she couldn't read them---appeared. Her eyes wouldn't remember them but her mind would. April didn't know it but they were special 'trigger words' that would put her body under complete control. Without hearing them she would never be able to cum again.....ever.

Time had little meaning....minutes passed....hours passed.....

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom