RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP THE THERAPIST

Local Time:
2:30 AM
April was at the end of her rope. The attractive young lesbian had a live in lover for years....at first, like most couples the sex was fantastic but after a few years it became more vanilla. April lost her virginity to a 17 year old goth girl when she was 16 and it seemed that life was fairly exciting.
She met another girl, Marian while working as a barrista at a local Starbucks. They went out on dates, things got serious and Marian moved in with her 4 months later.
Sure, there was still a lot of hugging and kissing but deep inside April began to miss the more physical aspects of the relationship. She got up the courage to ask, then beg her girlfriend to mount her on all fours while gagging her....that ideaa went down the tubes fast.

It wasn't as if either of them were dissatisfied with the way they looked....April was an asian american and very attractive, while Marian was a light haired brunette with perky tits.

One day April was on line and found a therapist downtown. Despite repeated pleas, Marian not only wanted no part of seeing an outsider but argued that it was wrong to involve a total stranger. April made an appointment anyway and took the 10 minute trip downtown.

She wasn't sure what to expect but anything was better than the life they led.
"Hello," she chirped nervously to the receptionist....."my name is April and I have an appointment with the doctor..."
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Local Time:
11:30 AM
Calista was becoming more and more impatient with her search for a new toy to play with. She had gotten rid of her last little bitch when the girl had said she was too scared to be registered as Calista's official slave. It had already been more than 8 months since that happened and Callista was almost becoming desperate. She never had this much trouble finding a willing candidate before.
Her mind was clouded from the lack of sex and domination in her life, making it hard to concentrate on the whining wuss of a man that she was in the middle of counseling. She didn't care about his lack of emotional connection to his wife, causing their sex life to disappear. She figured the poor woman would've been better off tied on gagged in her basement than being married to this idiot.

Callista had always been a very dominant woman, making girls bend to her every whim whenever she entered a lesbian bar and the frequent rounds to the dominatrix club. Who wouldn't listen to this woman? Callista was a stunning Italian woman with tan skin and dark eyes that could captivate any girl she wanted.
For some reason though, she couldn't find anyone who fit the bill for her desires.

Just as the man's appointment was finally coming to an end, Callista heard a sweet and innocent voice just outside her office. She had been looking forward to this appointment since it was made and wasn't about to let the useless man in front of her delay it any longer. Callista ushered the man out of her office and readied everything for her next appointment.
After the receptionist had the young girl fill out all the necessary paperwork, Callista stood from her desk and opened the door, wanting to see what the little beauty named April had looked like.

Once she opened the door, Callista put on her most welcoming smile as she looked the small Asian-American girl up and down. "Well hello there, you must be April. Come on in and we can get started."

Attachments

Local Time:
April looked around the office....she was alone except for the receptionist who was more engrossed with her own nails than the lone potential client. The asian had heard of sex therapists but knew almost nothing about the profession, one of the many that sprung up over the last decade. After centuries of being little more than subservient property of men, women were only recently taking charge of their own lives, both emotionally and sexually. The self awareness groups that sprang up during the 80's had transformed women, making them more aware of their own lives.
Men were still important to be sure, especially for hetero and Bisexuals, but lesbians, thanks to the LBGTQ movement were now living in the so-called mainstream.

April however had many centuries of pent up submissiveness inside her, thanks to centuries old mantras from Japan. She was second generation, meaning she was born here in the US but with native oriental parents. Like most second gen families, they immigrated to America in search of a better life and with her parents both teaching in college, succeeded.
April was what you call a 'late bloomer', having barely exploring her sexuality after emerging from the proverbial closet at 16. She lost her virginity at the hands of a college girl and her life was never the same.

It was also the first time she ever wore a ballgag and was tied up, both of which terrified and excited her. She encouraged later lovers to do the same thing to her and eventually found Marian.
The brunette was passionate but shied away from kink, preferring instead to hugging and kissing, even though dildos and vibrators played important parts in their relationship. April craved dominance and finally reached an impasse with her live in lover....she was determined to do what she could to improve their sex life.

It never occurred to her that in order to do it she might someday find that special someone and leave Marian for good.

The petite asian sat in the chair with legs crossed, her short skirt rising to give anyone that took the time to notice a panty peek. A woman came in......brunette with striking features. April wasn't good at guessing ethnicities but correctly assumed the woman had mediterranean features. And she had beautiful breasts.

"Thank for seeing me," April said, just finishing the paperwork. She handed the clipboard to the receptionist and followed the woman into the next room.

Local Time:
Calista motioned for the young girl to take a seat on the blood red, velvet futon while she sat in her normal office chair. The room was kept at a comfortable temperature and smelt of roses thanks to a wax burner that Calista constantly had on. She normally dealt with female clients and this setting seemed to provide the highest level of comfort for them.

She looked the young girl over and was instantly intrigued by her body and her cute face. How could something so sexy and gorgeous be in need of a sexual therapist? Her waist was small and her tits were fantastic. Calista wanted to tie the bitch up and fuck her right there in the office just based on how she looked. Her sweet voice was also perfect for Calista. It held a small sense of innocence to it, only making Calista want to hear her scream from being whipped.

She had to figure out how she was going to persuade this young girl to become her slave. She fit the bill perfectly with just her looks and small voice. Now all Calista needed to know was what she was into sexually and what problems she was having so she could manipulate the little Asian. She hadn't had an Asian girl yet and was dying to see the what this young thing would do after being whipped and fucked. She could tell that she wasn't "fresh off the boat" but she could still see the effects of strict parenting in the way the girl carried herself. She was perfect.

Calista turned in her chair and grabbed a new note pad and pen before turning to face the young girl. She could already envision ropes and nipple clamps on the girl's body. She had to cross her legs from how wet she was getting just thinking about how this little Asian would look and sound while being subjected to her sexual fantasies.

"You must be Miss April. My name is Calista. Why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself so we can get things started?" Calista said with the softest and more welcoming voice she could.

Local Time:
The therapist's private office was much more comfortable and inviting than the main reception office. The minute they entered April detected a faint aroma of roses but couldn't see any in the room. It was warm but not overly so as well. The petite asian glanced around the room.....on one wall was the usual framed accredidations and diplomas, on another was paintings of flowers and gardens....if this was set up to make a patient more at ease, it was working perfectly.

April caught the woman eyeing her over. The asian was attractive and although far from vain or conceited was not unused to being looked at. The way the woman was looking did make her feel a little nervous but then afterall...the therapist was a professional, right?

The woman's soft gentle voice kept April calm enough to help lower her guard.
"I....uh, I've never been to see a therapist before," April stammered...."I'm not sure how this works. Am I supposed to lay down like in a psychiatrists office or something?"
April had to correct herself or it would come out sounding like word vomit.
"I'm.....uh, second generation Japanese," she continued...."my parents came from a suburb of Tokyo where they both were teachers....they immigrated here, attended college and both became professors. I don't know if it's important but I'm a lesbian....my parents were shocked cause a good and proper japanese girl isin't supposed to like girls. Eventually they got over the initial suprise, thank God....."

April realized Calista rarely took her eyes off of her...despite the inviting nature of the office, it only served to make the girl nervous....it almost seemed as if the therapist was even more different than she thought.
"Anyway," she continued after taking a deep breath..."I was born and raised here. I lost my virginity to a senior girl in High School...it was my first experience and I was scared to death. The submissive nature instilled in me by my parents came up and I couldn't find myself able to keep her from gagging me and tying me to the girl's bed....asian girls are taught to be submissive but I thought it meant to submit and be obedient to men....."

The more April confided in the woman the more nervous she became. She stammered more, she kept crossing and re crossing her legs....from the slightly higher chair Calista could easily catch yet another panty peek.

"I....uh....met this girl named Marian, we got intimate and I asked her to move in with me....our relationship was fine for the first year or so but after a while our sex life turned vanilla...I kept thinking about years before and I asked, then begged for her to at least tie my hands behind my back and buying a ballgag....Marian wanted no part of it, saying she was never into 'kinky shit' as she called it. I felt like....well, unfulfilled and finally asked her to come with me to a therapist....she refused but here I am...."

Local Time:
Calista could almost feel her heart about to burst from her chest with excitement. This young girl was so open with discussing her submissive side that Calista didn't have to ask a single prompting question. She had been so used to women being shy at first, forcing her to almost dig the information out with a damn shovel. Even the slight glimpses of April's panties were making her feel hungry for what the girl had between her legs. She had already guessed that April's parents were going to be strict and wasn't surprised when she was proved right again by April's confession.

When April started talking about how she lost her virginity, Calista got jealous for the first time in a while. She obviously knew that April wasn't going to be a virgin when she came in, but she was pissed that she wasn't going to be the first one to tied this little Asian up. Regardless, she knew that she would do a much better job and have April begging for more as soon as she got the chance.

While April continued to talk about how she was raised and taught to be submissive, Calista started writing down a few notes here and there. These notes had nothing to do with helping April have a better sex life with her partner, but instead were notes about her first impressions of April. These would be helpful for Calista later when she would start to come up with and enact her plan to manipulate April. She was already planning on giving April some "homework" to make herself feel a small ounce of fulfillment before she could satisfy each and every dark fantasy that April had.

The second Calista heard about April's partner, she had to fight hard to remain professional and not roll her eyes. She couldn't fucking stand vanilla lovers. She didn't understand how someone could deny being in control of their partner in bed. Calista had dominated a another girl when she was younger and inexperienced, but instantly fell in love with the act. It was from that moment on that she vowed to always be in control.

"Well April I'm really glad you came to me. I promise I will do what I can to help. I understand that it can be very hard to want something in the bedroom that your partner is just refusing." Calista gently pushed her hair behind her shoulder and crossed her legs while continuing to look at the young girl. "The first thing I want you to do is start listing out everything that you want done to you and discuss it out with Marian and see why she doesn't want to satisfy you. Don't forget to put it that way, stating she is refusing to satisfy you, because that's exactly what she is doing."

Local Time:
April got up from the bench, having to smooth her skirt back down as she rose....she hoped the therapist didn't see her panties but even if she did, what of it? the therapist was a woman, used to frank discussions of sex. If anyone should see her like that, it might as well be her.
"Thank you Ma'am," she said, "I mean....Miss Calista.....I'll get to my list right away and thank you for seeing me...."

She shook Calista's hand professionally and left, a slight wiggle of her ass as she walked out. She stopped at the receptionist's desk and made an appointment for the next day then went home.

Marian was reading a magazine when she returned.
"Well"," she said....."How'd your session go?....spill the beans about us?"
"If you agreed to go with me," April replied...."you wouldn't be like that..."

She tried to hide her dissapointment by kissing Marian with a degree of passion then helped her in the kitchen. Soon both put the day behind them, had dinner, watched some movies then went to bed. Sex, as always, happened but as April told Calista, was far from earth shaking. After they were done, April once more tried to interest Marian in more physical aspects, and as usual Marian turned her down.

"What's with you?," Marian snorted....."why can't you be satisfied with just loving me and being loved? do you really have to be gagged and bound to enjoy our sex life? do you have to be some kind of perverted freaky bitch?"

April burst into tears.
"How could you be so rude and uncaring?," she asked, sobbing. "All I asked for was a little play in bed...."
The asian got up and put on some clothes.
"Where the fuck do you think your'e going?," Marian shouted....April kept crying as she picked up her bag and slammed the door as she left.
She got a room at a nearby hotel and took out her phone, making out the list Calista asked for....

'Prolonged bondage....nipple and labia clamping...titty torture.....spanking and whipping....collar and leash....'
On the bottom of the list she added....'I've left Marian tonight...we got into a fight.....'

April sent the list to the e mail address Calista gave her, then curled up on the bed and cried herself to sleep.

She went to work the next day, making sure she got off early to return to the therapist's office. She was sure by now Calista read her list and notation.
"I'm April," she said to the receptionist...."I have a 2pm session with Miss Calista...."

Local Time:
When Calista received the email from April, she used it as a list for everything she would need to after their next appointment. Now that April said she and her boring ass vanilla lover were over, she would be able to swoop in and claim the little Asian for herself. She would have to go about things delicately at first though. She had already made the mistake of rushing things in the past before. She wasn't about to lose this little gam though. No, Calista wanted to have April all to herself for many...many years to come.

The second Calista heard April's voice in the lobby of her office, she jumped from her chair and rushed to the door. She had cancelled and rescheduled all the other appointments for the day so she could spend as much time with April as possible. She was going to use the excuse of "therapy" to get April to join her, planning on taking April back to her house so they could explore everything that April wanted to have done to her.

After Adjusting her pencil skirt and satin blouse, Calista open the door to her office to greet April. "Well hello again April, come on in so we can discuss everything." With her office still smelling of roses, Calista kept the lighting low, almost romanticizing the aura within.

"Now I know you're email listed out everything you enjoy in bed and I think it would be a great idea for those wants to be explored more and maybe even given into." Calista kept her voice gentle and welcoming as she spoke to April, not wanting to scare the girl off. "I also want to extend me deepest apologies for the end of your relationship with Marian. I know it's not easy having to leave someone just because they don't care about pleasing you." No she wasn't. Calista was ecstatic that Marian was gone. Now she didn't have to worry about that bitch ruining her chances with April.

Calista moved her chair a little closer to April while looking at her with a perfected fake smile and welcoming eyes. "I don't do this for everyone, but I believe it would be very therapeutic for you to be able to explore those fantasies today and with me being a sex therapist, I am more than willing to support and help you with fulfilling those desires." Her eyes quickly glazed over April's body before looking back into the young girl's eyes.
"We can go back to my home so things are kept private for your own conscious."

Local Time:
No sooner had April entered the office and the receptionist greeted her, the door behind opened up and out burst----literally--Calista. April had to hold back a girlish giggle.....the therapist looked like she was almost out of breath, hurrying out of her private office to meet her. Was that the case or was the petite asian seeing things?

Since Marian was now out of the picture, April decided to be a little more daring in her taste of clothes...she wasn't intentionally trying to flirt but now she felt a renewed sense of freedom. She was wearing a top that might as well have been transparent or even non exsistant.

As the two sat, the therapist scooted her chair closer to April....the asian couldn't help but notice that the woman was eying her up and down like a purchase. At first she was a little concerned but then remembered....afterall, the woman WAS a professional.

The idea of going to the woman's home actually sounded better than meeting continually here at the office. Calista was afterall a sex therapist and a home setting sounded more friendlier. Another word--intimate--entered the girl's mind but was quickly discarded....the woman was a professional therapist. What kind of professional would take advantage of their client?
Calista seemed almost relieved to hear about April's breakup with Marian. She did offer her apologies but the young asian sensed something was behind it. Was the therapist sincere with her statement or was she actually happy about the breakup?

"If you don't mind," April said, "I'd be happy to go with you to your home so we can discuss things more privately..."
The two left the office, went to the parking lot and climbed into Calista's car, quickly driving away.

Attachments

Local Time:
Callista was trying her hardest to maintain her composure as she drove her new toy back to her house. April had no idea just how fucked she was going to be. Callista had already set up her “slave room” with everything that she was going to need to keep April locked away. The fact that she had worn a damn near transparent shirt was already sending Calista over the edge mentally. She had to fight, tooth and nail, to not claim the bitch right there in the office.

Thankfully, Calista lived on the outskirts of town, meaning not too many people would see April entering her home. It also meant that she would be able to let April scream as much as she wanted without the fear of someone hearing. Not that Calista truly cared. She had a few plans for April that would leave the bitch exposed for the world to see.

Calista soon pulled up to a very large home that was two stories high and was surrounded by a 9-foot-tall black iron bar fence. The house itself looked like a miniature mansion, having 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in total. The windows were blocked with thick, heavy curtains and the door was obviously reinforced to prevent anyone from getting in or out without permission.

Once Calista pulled into her garage and led April inside, she locked the door and grabbed April by the back of her hair and pulled her back. “Oh April, I’m going to make sure all those dirty little desires of yours are taken care of now that you’re going to be my new little sex slave.” Calista laughed as she dragged April up to the slave room on the second floor and pushed the girl inside before locking the door. Since the room was soundproofed, she didn’t care how much noise April might make.

“Now you’re going to strip those fucking clothes off before I rip them from your sexy little body.” Calista, being as impatient as ever, didn’t even wait for April to protest and started roughly ripping off the girl’s clothing while fighting off her defensive attacks. Nothing was going to stop Calista now that she had April in what was going to be her new home. Once the little Asian was fully nude, Calista forced the girl on to the bed that was in the room and fought to cuff April’s wrists and ankles to the bed posts.

Calista then stuffs the girl’s panties into her mouth before covering Aprils mouth with tape. She then grabbed a pair and clover nipple clamps and attached them to the girl’s nipples along with a chain that was then clipped to the top of the headboard to tug on clamps so April wouldn’t try to move. “Now just lay there like a good bitch while I go get changed.” Calista said before slinking out of the room to change into her normal dominatrix outfit.

Local Time:
April kept looking over at the therapist as they drove on....Calista kept licking her lips and glancing over at her, her eyes never venturing any further down than the sweet asian's tits. April wasn't naive, she knew her breasts were the focal point in more than one relationship. Asian women---even second generation were known to have smaller breasts than their European and American counterparts, something that she was always self conscious of for years.
One day as she was working as a secretary for a lecherous male boss, he made a series of moves on her. April was initially shocked and tried to make a run for the office door. He stopped her and managed to rip her blouse open, revealing a lacy bra which he also managed to tear.

Part of her figured it might be best to simply let him have his way with her to avoid injury, but another side came to the surface.
Gathering up what little emotional strength she had, she got up.
"I'm going to scream rape," she said, "and my clothes will be perfect evidence.....you want to stay out of jail? promise me in writing you'll give me a good job reference and I'll quit without reporting you to the police....oh, one other thing....you agree to pay for breast augmentation....a boob job..."

The man agreed to her terms and soon April was the proud owner of a perfect set of 38DD breasts. It was the first and only time she ever displayed a dominant tone but in her eyes, it wasn't dominance so much as it was revenge. She reverted back to her famous asian submissive nature and never looked back....until that fight with Marian.

They arrived at a large and imposing multi floor mansion with tall iron gates. Once the car pulled up, Caliata went around to the passenger side and suddenly yanked April by her hair, dragging her out of the car.
"HEY!!," she yelled, trying to reach backwards to dislodge the woman'sgrasp, her heels dragging...."WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????....HEEEELLLP!!!"

Sex slave??? wait a minute....this woman was a therapist....HER therapist.....something was terribly wrong....

The woman April has trusted had suddenly turned into another person....a determined dominant personality. April shook her head in defiance.
"N-n-no," she said....."Pl....please...no..."

Calista was like a tigress claiming her prey, grabbing and clawing at the sexy asian, stripping her naked. April crossed her arms over her breasts in a vain effort to cover them....obviously she had no intention of letting April decide to cooperate or not. She was forced onto the bed n her back, yelling and fighting but it was no use....Calista had long before that prepared her spider's web for her, handcuffs already attached to the 4 corners of the bed. It took little effort to lock her limbs into place. Now spreadeagled and naked, April had never felt so helpless...and vulnerable.

The asian's own panties were stuffed in her mouth to muffle her protests followed by layers of tape.
She stared at the nipple clamps, shaking her head and moaning, followed by gagged squeals.....thin chains ran from the clamps to the headboard.....further struggling resulted in pain.

As the woman left, April laid there, trying to figure out just how quickly things went so terribly wrong. She looked at her tits and wiggled....the clamps and the chains kept a constant painful pull on them. She stared down at her cuffed ankles, then at her wrists.....this was the kind of things she asked---no, begged--Marian to do to her....now that it was happening for real she wasn't sure how to react. It scared her but at the same time she couldn't deny that a part of her was enjoying this....

Local Time:
Calista took her time getting dressed for her new slave. It had been a while since she had a new bitch to break and she was excited. She normally wore pure latex dresses when training her next toy, but the gentle nature of April made Calista want to take things down a slightly different path. She slipped into a black velvet and lace bra with matching panties, black thigh high stockings, and garter belt that was adorned with a flowy skirt in the back. She clipped her signature choker into place around her neck and started in on her make up. She loved sporting a black and red smokey eye with sharp, winged eye liner.

She finished her look with solid black lip stick before slipping her feet into a pair of black and red pleaser high heels and took on last look in the mirror. Once she was pleased with her appearance, Callista ventured back to the slave room on the second floor while her leather whip hung loosely from her hip. She couldn't wait to cover April's pale skin in beautiful streaks of red with a good session of whipping.

Calista entered the slightly darkened room with a devious grin while her eyes raked over April's bound and naked form. "You really should've been more careful about telling me what you liked April. Now you will get to see how it truly feels to be dominated." Calista took the whip from her hip and cracked it in the air once to see the young girl's expression. The fear that poured from April's eyes sent a satisfying chill through Calista's body.
"Oh April, this is just the beginning for your new life."

Calista stepped closer and cracked the whip across the girl's tits, watching the red mark appear in a matter of seconds before striking her again and again. April's tits, stomach, pussy, and thighs were soon covered in dark red marks. "So beautiful. That red against your pale skin is just like a Japanese cherry blossom." Calista said in an almost evil tone. Calista then ripped off the tape from April's mouth and pulled the girls panties out as well. "Now be a good bitch and scream for you new mistress." With that Calista struck April's tits again with the whip before continuing with the rest of her body. She loved the sound of girl's screaming from her actions and April was no exception.

After April's skin was on the verge of bleeding, Calista dropped the whip and walked over to a small wardrobe that sat in the corner of the room. She opened the doors and revealed the many different dildos, vibrators, plugs, and even an electrical current device with multiple electrode pads. "Hmmm what to use what to use...." Calista tapped her finger to her chin for just a moment as she looked over each toy. Finally, she picked out a large, 9 inch bunny vibe along with a self moving dildo.

"Now lets see just how fast you cum for me with these inside of you."
After applying a tingling lube to both toys, Calista stuffed them deep inside April's pussy and ass. The 9 inch bunny vibe was stuffed into her pussy and turned on high while the self moving dildo was thrust deep into April's ass and put on a steady motion. Once she strapped both toys into place so April couldn't push them out, Calista stood back for a moment and admired her work. April's moans and screams were driving Calista crazy and making her pussy drip with anticipation. "That's right you fucking bitch, scream for me! No one can hear you anyways."

Calista then picked up a flogger with small metal spikes and proceeded to whip April's small body again, taking small breaks to slap her tits and tug on the chain attached to the nipple clamps. She couldn't wait to see if April was a squirter. She wanted to see those pussy juices spray out onto the floor and fill the room with April's beautiful scent.

Attachments

Local Time:
April struggled, moaning loudly from the pain....her nipples were being constantly tortured, every little movement she made causing the chains to pull on her tits. She winced but still continued to struggle....it was one thing to play around but this was serious.
Calista returned....she was wearing an outfit that only aq professional dominatrix would wear....there was no trace of the sex therapist now. From the boots to her black Cinderella choker, the woman's outfit literally screamed dominance.

The petite asian shook her head, wincing from the sound of the whip.....this was something she wouldn't have dreamed of and the reality was now upon her.
"MMMMMPH!!!," she screamed through the gag....."MMMMMPH....MMMMMPH!!!"
Every strike left angry red crimson streaks across her body....soon her tits, belly and thighs were crisscrossed. This was nothing like she had ever wanted....the pain was incedible, like thousands of bee stings all over her body.

The tape and panties were removed from her mouth.
"Miss Cal...."OOOOOOWWW!!!," she screamed as the whip again made contact with her tits, jiggling with every strike. She screamed again and again, high pitched and shrill. Tears came to her eyes,,,,

Finally the torture stopped. April was panting. her breasts rising and falling, the clamps still making her wince.
"Ooow," she sobbed...."Pl.....please.....please let me go...."
'MISTRESS???? is that what the therapist really was? April regretted admitting that she had left Marian now....it meant that her now ex lover wouldn't be looking for her and to compound the error April never jotted down the name and number of the therapist.....and not only were there dozens in the city but due to confidentiality issues none would admit to April being a client anyway....she was trapped.

THere was a coldness to the lube as the first toy, the 9" was inserted deep into April's open and accessible pussy. She tried to push but leather straps were used to keep it from being pushed out.
Then the dildo was next.
April was an anal virgin....even lubed it took some pushing to get it past her tight puckered rosebud before finally being imbedded deep in her ass.
The vibe was buzzing away and the dildo was moving and pumping.....April moaned, squealed and screamed as her body was being tortured with forced pleasure. She felt the first orgasm building up inside her like a volcano about to erupt.....using all her remaining strength she bore down on both devices, trying with all her might to hold back.

Combined with the spiked flogger, no words were needed to make April scream....over and over she yelled and squealed, her body trembling to the point of convulsion. Finally it was useless.....her body tensed, she let out one final high pitched scream......for the first time in her life, April squirted a girly gusher....in addition, a slightly opaque fluid drizzled from her ass....her first anal orgasm.

Local Time:
Calista laughed bit her lip as she saw April's juices cover the bed. She had a pervious slave who squirted, but not nearly as much as April did. This was going to be better than Calista could've imagined. Calista's eyes widened with excitement once she notice the small amount of liquid drizzle from April's ass. She had always wanted a bitch who could cum from both ends and now she finally had one.
"Oh April...You are going to be just the most perfect little fucking slut I could've ever hoped to grab." Calista traced her fingers up April's legs and body. Once her fingers reached one of the nipple clamps, Calista lightly tugged on it to hear another scream from April.

The way April's nipples were already turning a dark red made Calista hornier than ever, but her new bitch was going to have to learn to be a good girl before getting any form of a reward. Calista unhooked the chain from the headboard, leaving it attached to the nipple clamps and swiftly pulled upwards. She was loving the way April screamed, but when she tried to thrust her chest up to alleviate some of the pain Calista took the opportunity to teach the bitch to hold still.
"Oh no you don't!" Calista said in a firm voice before pulling on the chain even more. The clover clamps held on to the girl's perfect nipples without a hint of failing. "This is how you will learn to be a good girl and accept whatever the fuck I give you." The fact that April said she loved so many things but was reacting in such a manner proved to Calista that April was still considered a baby sub and would need a lot of training to become the perfect fuck toy.

Calista finally dropped the chain and walked over to the wardrobe again and pulled out a bamboo stick that was no thicker that a pencil and tapped it in her hand for a second. This wasn't something she used all the time since she had a bad habit of hitting too hard and breaking the skin, but she figured April was in desperate need of some harsher punishment.
After grabbing a gag that had a small dildo attached to the inside for April to suck on, Calista headed back to April with a devious look in her eyes. "Even though I love your screams, I can't have you shattering my windows."
Calista strapped the gag securely in April's mouth, making sure the dildo was pushed in completely before gently grazing the stick over April's stomach.
"This is going to be so much fun...."

Calista licked her lips and raised the small stick before snapping it against April's stomach, pelvis, tits, thighs, everywhere and anywhere that she saw fit. Brilliant red streaks covered April's body with a few even starting to bleed just a tiny bit as Calista continued to strike her new bitch. April was continuing to move and it was starting to piss Calista off just a bit. She new that April was still a baby sub, but she was acting like some vanilla bitch who had never been whipped before.
"Stop fucking moving or I'll make it worse!"

Local Time:
No amount of pent up desire to be dominated matched the pain April was experiencing.....the flogger was worse than the whip. At least the whip didn't have spikes on the end.....when they made contact with her creamy pale flesh the asian screamed again and again. She was now embarrassed that she came, especially from the rear.....the way Calista stared and smiled when she saw liquid oozing from her ass made April wish she could hide.

The pain, the forced pleasure and the humiliation of experiencing both kept April struggling but quieter....part of her wanted to be heard and someone to come to rescue her, but another part couldn't deny she was enjoying the abuse. It wasn't until she heard the phrase 'hoped to grab' that she finally realized what was really happening....this wasn't just this woman's way to treat her so-called 'problems....her therapist, the woman April placed her trust in, was determined to make April her sex slave....and she was powerless to stop her. The pleasure from her forced orgasms combined with the steady amount of pain was quickly taking it's toll.

The chain attached to the nipple clamps was removed and April thrusted her pelvis upwards, only to be scolded for doing so. The submissive side was slowly coming to the surface....April settled on her back once more but screamed with the renewed yanking of the clamps.....japanese clover clamps, so called because it was her own countrymen whop invented them, would not release their grip on her nipples, unlike traditional alligator clamps.

"MMMMMMPH!!!," April moaned loudly, almost choking on the penis gag now filling her mouth. "MMMMMMPH!!!"

The stinging pain from the stick caused her to move and tremble, movement that obviously upset the woman. April realized it and decided the best course of action was to stop her squirming. She laid there as motionless as she could, screaming.

Local Time:
"Now that's a good girl." Calista smiled deviously and lightened her strikes with the stick. She was already loving how April was quick to stop her movements. Calista eventually stopped whipping April with the stick and removed the toys from the girl's pussy and ass. She had something better planned for those holes in just a moment. with quick movements, Calista uncuffed April's ankles from the bedframe only to bend them back and cuff them again to the head board. April was now bent in half with her pussy and ass on full display for Calista to see.

April's clit was already swollen and throbbing just from the rabbit vide, making it perfect and ripe for Calista to have a taste, but that would wait until April was fully broken.
"My, my, April. You truly are a fucking little slut. You've screaming as though you didn't like any of what I just gave you, but you've drenched the bed and your pussy is damn near begging me to fuck you."
Calista slowly slide on finger between April's labia before pinching the girl's clit. The mixture of moaning and screaming that came from April's gagged mouth was music to Calista's ears.

"Don't worry, your new mistress is going to make sure this pussy is used properly." Calista licked her lips before climbing off the bed and slipping into a strap on harness with a massive 10 inch dildo that was 3 inches wide. She never used this one before, but she wanted to see just how much she could make April scream. She grabbed a bottle of lube to help since the size of the dildo and squirted it onto April's exposed pussy. She knelt on to the bed and rubbed the tip of the dildo along the girl's cunt before beginning to push the massive thing inside. Calista could feel the dildo struggle to stretch April's pussy, almost making her appear to be a virgin, but she didn't care. April was going to take every single inch of the toy whether Calista had to force it in or not.

Once the tip was finally inside, Calista huffed with a smile before ramming the rest of the massive thing into April's tight cunt. As soon as April screamed through the gag, Calista slapped the girl across the face and grabbed her throat. "Shut up and take it! You know damn well you love how much this fucking thing is stretching your little pussy!" After waiting no more than a couple seconds, Calista began to fuck the bitch hard. She didn't care if April would tear or not, she wanted to break in her new slut as fast as she could.

Calista's thrusts started becoming rougher and faster as the resistance within April's pussy softened. She could tell that it wouldn't take much longer for the girl to cum. She finally released April's throat and reached down to pinch April's clit again. Calista's eyes never left April's, wanting to see every little bit of April's reaction to the massive dildo making her cum.

Local Time:
April wasn't struggling but she was far from silent....the penis gag kept her suffiiciently muffled however, drops of saliva leaking from beneath the gag. Gone was any feeling that this was therapy, just as gone was any trace of April's hidden and long suppressed fantasies. It was ironic that she originally came to Calista because of a need to be dominated by her girlfriend...it could be said that the sexy young asian got exactly what she wished for, but this wasn't what April wanted....not like this, anyway.
It hardly mattered though.....Calista had already made it clear that she was to be the woman's property, her personal sex slave, her fuck toy.

She made no effort to kick as the woman released her ankles, only to bend her legs up towards her belly....one end of the cuffs were left on her ankles, short chains attached and the other ends locked to the metal headboard....her legs were now bent backwards and up, both holes now fully accessible.
April let out a loud squeal as her labia was pinched but the worse was yet to come.

She stared wide eyed as the woman cinched a strap on harness to her waist, the largest dildo she ever saw swaying from the crotch....it had to be almost a foot long and wide as hell. She shook her head in fear....no way was that monster going to fit in her pussy!

SCreams after muffled gagged screams followed as Calista forced her way inside.....April wiggled and struggled, wincing from the pain. Nothing this large had ever been inside her...hell, even the plastic water bottles she used to diddle herself with were nowhere near this size.

As her throat was grasped and the dildo finally bottomed out, April thrashed around.....
After a while the fucking was showing it's desired effect. April ceased her struggling, her eyes closed and she began to moan....softly at first but then increasingly louder. She felt a volcano deep inside her, bubbling to the surface....it would be the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. She found herself trying to scoot her bound pelvis closer, urging Calista to drill into her even deeper.

Finally it happened.....April tensed up, eyes tightly closed and let out a high pitched shrill scream....even gagged it was loud. She exploded, squirting for the first time in her life.

Local Time:
Calista laughed and pulled the dildo from April's cunt and starting slapping the girl's swollen, dripping pussy. "Fuck yeah! Good girl!" Calista loved when her sluts would squirt and April was no disappointment. The bitch had managed to cover Calista's entire stomach with her juices. This was always the biggest turn on for Calista. The sight of a girl being so helpless under her was something that Calista could never get tired of. She stood from the bed and removed the harness, but only to change a few things about it.

The harness that Calista was using was one that allowed for double dildo attachment and Calista wasn't putting that aspect to waste. She removed the massive dildo and replaced it with a slightly smaller one, it being only about 7 inches long and 2 inches wide. She then attached a second dildo meant for anal play. This one was a little smaller but was covered in large ridges so it could stimulate its victim even more.

Calista grinned wickedly as she looked down that the two dildos that swung from her hips, eager to have April double stuffed and listen to her screams again. Calista climbed back onto the bed and playfully stroked the two dildo's as if they were her cocks. "This is probably my favorite part, double stuffing my new whore so she can feel it in both ends while I fuck her." Calista lifted up on to her feet and angled both of the dildos at April's entrances.

"Don't forget to scream for me." Calista smirked before ramming the two dildo's roughly into both of April's holes. She didn't care to let April adjust this time, instantly beginning to fuck the little Asian's tight ass and pussy. She wanted to claim April's entire body and she was going to start with her most intimate areas. Calista was going to fuck April so hard and for so long that the girl would never want to be fucked by any other person expect for Calista.

Local Time:
April was too humiliated to admit it but the truth was, she was starting to become pleased by making this woman happy. Wether it was simply to avoid further painful torture or worse---to submit---she didn't know. She was embarrassed when she saw how she sprayed nectar on the woman's belly.

April laid there exhausted, panting through the gag. Calista pulled out and April thought---hoped---that it mean she would be given a respite. But then she saw the woman making changes to her harness....now there was TWO dildos attached!

"MMMMMMPH!!!!," she moaned as she saw the monsters approach....her legs still bent up and bound, she struggled and thrashed around. As the woman said, April was to become her whore.
The pain was indescribable as both black rubber missiles found their intended targets....April needed little encouragement to scream as she let out one high pitched shrill scream after another. Her pussy was already ravaged but her ass was still pretty much virgin territory. Yes, she experimented with slipping a finger or two inside but she was never able to get Marian to ass fuck her.

This was a new experience for her....most men---and quite a few women--never knew that the anus has it's fair share of G spot-like spots. But experienced women like Calista knew exactly where they were and concentrated on them.
Looking back on it, April did indeed try her best not to show that she was starting to enjoy being abused but her pussy was rapidly turning traitor. The more she was fucked, the wetter she became. What was worse, she was starting to experience the strangest sensation from her ass, something that never happened before.

April felt another massive orgasm approaching. This time she knew what she wanted, what she needed, something that her previous lover had long denied her. No matter how humiliating she was being treated, she had to have her orgasms---she HAD to, no matter what the cost.
The way she was bound it was difficult, if not impossible to scoot her pelvis forward, but she did her best. She HAD to show this woman how bad she wanted--needed to cum like before. She wiggled and pushed against the dildos.

Calista wasn't about to give the asian what she wanted so easily....it was obvious she intended to make April work for the pleasure, to beg, to scream for it....and she did.
April was sweating from exhaustion but even gagged and bound she HAD to show Calista what she wanted. Scream after scream followed, pushing herself up against Calista's hips....
Finally she let out a high pitched shrill shriek and she squirted a second time....at the same time, a slightly opaque fluid dribbled from her ass.....she just experienced her first analgasm.

No one had ever fucked her like this....she never experienced orgasms to intense and never squirted before.....April decided once her gag was removed she would surrender herself to Calista.

Local Time:
Calista smiled with wicked intensions as she watch April shake and thrust her body, begging for her sweet release. She was finally seeing what she wanted from the little Asian and it got her own pussy dripping wet. With April submitting within the first day was a new record for Calista. The last time she broke in a new bitch, it took Calista almost 3 days to make her finally submit. Then again, Calista had kidnapped the girl from a bar even though she was a straight woman. With April being lesbian and already being a lover of BDSM, it made this that much easier for Calista.

"That's right, beg for me to fuck you April. So long as you keep being a good girl like this, I will make sure you are always satisfied." Calista laughed and continued to pound her strap on cocks into the April's tight holes, claiming them as her own personal fuck toys. She slapped April in the face before grabbing her throat while fucking her faster. A little abuse during sex was a big aphrodisiac for Calista and it appeared to be the same for April. Calista finally found herself a true pain slut and she was determined to keep her all to herself.

Even though April's body looked as though it was about to give out after multiple orgasms, Calista wasn't done and wanted to make April squirt at least one more time. Calista pulled out of April and unstrapped her legs and on wrist, only to quickly flip the little Asian on to her knees and roughly slam the two dildo back into her holes. Fucking her bitch from behind was one of Calista's favorite positions since she would have complete control over how hard she thrusted.

With a few good slaps across April's ass cheeks, they were already bright red. Calista kept one hand on April's hip while she laced her fingers into the back of April's hair and pulled hard, giving herself more leverage to drive deeper into April's ass and pussy. Calista could tell that once she was done, April would be too weak to do anything other than sleep, making it so much easier to slip her little surprise onto April's weakened and sleeping body. She was going to make sure that April would never be able to deny that she was now owned and belonged solely to Calista.

Wanting to hear April's screams and cries, Calista reached up with her other hand and clipped the gag from April's head, letting it fall on to the bed along with a thin stream of saliva from her bitch's mouth. Calista didn't even need to see April's face to know that she had her tongue hanging out like a fucking dog as she was fucked from behind.
"Scream for me April. Scream from the way I'm fucking this perfect body of yours and give in to your new mistress!"

Local Time:
With only moans coming from April's gagged mouth and her pushing her pelvis up no words were needed....it was obvious to Calista that the petite asian had already surrendered. Yes, she was easily broken but then again, Calista was everything April needed in a strict dominatrix and the young girl's pain slut persona was rapidly coming to the surface. Soon, the more she was abused the more April would crave for more, anything to please this woman. She called herself April's mistress and the desperate asian had already accepted it.

The anal orgasm was something she had never experienced but knew immediately what it was as the fluid oozed out of her ass, provided even better lubrication as she was re positioned onto her hands and knees, ass sticking up.
The twin invaders dove deeper into her holes, probing like heat seeking missiles.....the one in her ass felt like it would burst through her bowel and into her colon while the one banging away in her pussy was trying to create a shortcut to her abdomen.

Her ass was slapped again and again and her hair grabbed from behind, forcing her head up. The gag was removed and almost immediately April began screaming from the double onslaught. Finally it again proved too much for her and April tensed up, releasing a high pitched shrill shriek as she came yet again.
"I GIVE UP!," she yelled, her limbs buckling...."YES, YOUR'E MY MISTRESS!....I'M YOURS...."
April slumped forward, a puddle underneath her.

Local Time:
Calista breathed heavily and smiled as she watched April collapse onto the bed. She could hear the fluid soaked sheets squish as April's body fell, making Calista laugh deviously. Now it was time for April to be given her reward. Calista stood from the bed and removed her strap on harness. As it fell to the floor, a thing stream of love juice dripped from Calista's pussy. She had been getting wetter and wetter when she was fucking April. It was April's turn to show Calista just how devoted she was to her new mistress.

After removing the handcuffs from April's wrists and ankles, Calista pulled the girl up by her hair and dragged her off the bed, making the girl kneel on the floor in front of Calista. She smiled down at her new toy as thoughts how she would finally be able to have someone to fuck everyday again filled her head. April was a true submissive and showed signs of being the perfect house slut for Calista. All Calista had to do now was make sure the bitch would never be able to leave her home. That wasn't going to be a hard task for Calista.

Having been a dominatrix for a long time, Calista knew that she would need a way for her slut to never be able to leave without her present along with being able to take care of everything at home. So Calista had a massive leash made that would be padlocked to the wall along with it being locked to the slut's collar. This would allow them to do anything and everything they needed within the house, but now allow them to go outside.

No longer being able to wait, Calista stepped closer to April, bringing her pelvis close to the girls face so she could smell Calista's sex. "Now April, it's time you show your mistress just how thankful you are for making that pussy of yours squirt everywhere."

Local Time:
April gazed, almost blurry eyed at Calista as the woman got up and unbuckled the strap on harness from her waist....nectar was dripping off the harness, a clear sign that she was quite aroused. The asian weakly smiled, knowing that she was responsible for the woman's wetness.

April let out a squeal as she was literally pulled by the hair off the bed and forced into a kneeling position on the cold floor. Her natural submissive nature, honed by instinct took over and she bowed her head with arms crossed in her lap. A different collar was brought out---a true slave collar with a ring in front. It was put around the girl's neck with a click, signifying it was locked and would be impossible to remove without the key. A metal leash was introduced.....the sensation of the leash being clipped to the collar with a 'click' gave April goosebumps as she trembled. Out of the corner of her eye she saw it was coiled on the floor.....

If April had any doubt of her place it was gone now....she was offically Calista's slave now. It was too soon for her to know territorial limits but she would soon find out....she would be able to reach any room in the house but the leash would stop short of the front door. There would be no hope of escape.

Calista took a riding crop and brought it under April's chin, forcing her to look slightly upwards....her gaze was now centered on the woman's black lace panties. April inhaled, drawing in the musky aroma of wet sex. Her now ex girlfriend smelled tasty to be sure, but Calista had a natural aroma that was like an aphrodesiac.

"If Mistress will allow me," she replied in a voice bordering on a whisper.....
She rose slowly from the floor, reaching out and taking Calista by the hand. She brought her back to the bed and gently placed her Mistress on her back, propping her head up with a pillow. This was her golden opportunity, the chance to show this woman that she was worthy of being her slave.
Leaving on Calista's black lingerie, April began by licking and kissing her feet, slowly, inch by inch moving upwards along the inside of the woman's left leg. She got to the lace top of the thigh high stocking , nibbled at the barterbelt clasp to release it then pulled down the stocking with only her teeth.

She did the same thing to the other leg then went back to leaving a warm wet tongue trail slowly up her legs. Finally arriving at the panty, she licked the portion covering Calista's pussy until the fabric was soaked even more. she took hold of the elastic edge with her teeth and slowly pulled and tugged until the panty was off of her body.
She reached up, gently exposoing the woman's tits from the confines of the bra....as she did, she kissed and licked all around her pussy until finally slipping her tongue deep inside.

Local Time:
Calista watched April's every move, not wanting to miss a single thing. Her eyes locked onto and tracked April's like a lioness hunting her prey. The way her new girl was acting so eager, even with a gentle touch, was even more pleasing to Calista than she had thought. The way April's tongue swept over her skin left behind a tingling sensation and made her nipples harden.

Calista leans her head back and lets out a pleasured sigh once April's tongue finally slips into her pussy. She couldn't remember the last time she was pleasured. All of her previous whores had never been good enough to earn the right to taste her. They were all to weak, unable to endure a single ounce of what Calista had done to April. The last girl she had taken to be her sex slave was probably the worst of them all. Calista had only whipped the girl with a riding crop three times before she became the biggest blubbering mess that she had ever seen. There was no way Calista was going to deal with someone who couldn't even handle a few whippings let alone the brutal sex that she always had.

April, on the other hand was proving to be the best damn slut Calista could've ever nabbed. She was a true pain slut as well as being a natural submissive. Calista was hardly going to have to train her on much. What was even better was that she knew how to properly ease into pleasuring her mistress. How the fuck did April's ex not take joy in this?

As April's tongue swirled around her clit and slide into her tight pussy, Calista moaned and gently ran her fingers through the girl's hair. She was so wet that she could hear April having to slurp up her juices while she drove her tongue as deep as possible. The sounds of his juices squishing with April's tongue movements is all that can be heard other than Calista's moans. She laces her fingers into April's hair and pushes the girl's face deeper into her pussy, softly grinding her wet sex up and down April's mouth. "That's it April, taste every inch of you mistress. Make me cum and drink up every last drop of my nectar."

Local Time:
April knew she was taking a huge chance by taking the initiative, but to her it wasn't being headstrong....afterall, Calista WAS insisting that she show how thankful she was for giving the young asian the orgasm of her life. April was far from being an expert in sex but it wasn't as if she was innocent to the ways of the world either....in a unsuccessful effort to entice her ex lover she had watched a handful of lesbian porn videos and often tried to get her lover to watch them with her, but it just wasn't in the cards....all it resulted in was getting April frustrated and she retreated to the bathroom, fingering herself.

Years before, April's parents took her to Japan on a vacation to meet relatives. One of her cousins took her out to downtown Tokyo.....it wasn't exactly the upscale portion of the city she had expected. It was the first time she was exposed to the seedier side of the city and the sights of japanese girls eagerly submitting to men was arousing enough but then she was shown a pleasure house with only women....now, THAT was something she would never forget.

April was needy but not in the way one would think....she soon learned that pain was often used as a way to thank someone. She felt that she had to feel pain, by whipping especially and dedicate it to her more dominant partners. April became a submissive pain slut.
Pleasing Calista wasn't difficult...matter of fact, it was more or less instinct. She knew where all of the woman erroneous zones were because it was the way she herself wanted to be touched. She lapped away like a kitten, tongue fucking the woman. She managed to concentrate on her G spot, knowing full well that she would be soon rewarded with nectar.

Local Time:
Calista moaned and almost squealed in pleasure from April's tongue. She had never had someone suck and lick her pussy this good before. This girl was certainly a prize to Calista. Calista was going to do everything in her power to make sure April stayed her perfect little slave until the end of time. Calista's slit soon started to throb and her legs began to tremble as April's tongue swirled and pressed against her G-spot. Calista had only ever been stimulated in that area when she would play with herself. No other slave had ever been able to make Calista feel this good.
"Fuck, you're such a dirty slut, April. That tongue of yours is better than I thought."

It didn't take long for Calista to cry out and cum in April's mouth. She wished the girl had been able to make her squirt, but there was always more time for that to happen. After she finally caught her breath, Calista rose from the bed, grabbing April's leash and pulling her close. "You are going to be the best fucking slut I've ever had if you keep that shit up." Calista pressed a forceful kiss to the girl's mouth, savoring the taste of her own pussy on April's tongue before pulling back.

Calista then grabbed a thin mesh mini skirt and matching bralette. "This is the most amount of clothing you will be allowed to wear. I do love having you naked, but the tease of the fabric is something I can't deny." After putting the clothes on April, Calista pulled out a pair of black leather stilettoes that had small chains on them. They were a special set of heels that Calista had set aside for her perfect slave. Now that she had April, they were finally going to put to use.

She placed the heels on April's feet and stepped back to admire her master piece. April looked gorgeous in her new slave outfit. The thing that was missing was a a little jewelry, but Calista would take care of that once she was sure that April could be taken from the house without trying to escape.

Local Time:
Ironically, April had never considered herself as 'dirty' as much as she was 'talented'.....self pride doesn't have to sound vain or conceited. For April, the two things she was most proud of was her tits and her tongue. While tongue use wasn't all that unusual among asians, having large breasts were....most asians were for the most part small breasted. April posessed a magnificent set of 38DD's but she was also subjected to ridicule when she was younger.....the line she heard most often was that when she went around corners her tits got there before the rest of her.
April was glad that girls with large breasts were considered very attractive by both sexes even though women were the ones that mattered. She begged Marian to put nipple clamps on her tits, jutting them out to entice her but it did little good. But now it seemed that the young nubile asian had finally met a woman that appreciated her attributes.

Calista moaned loudly and came....April glued her mouth over the quivering pussy and happily sucked out every drop of nectar that flowed, relishing the sensation of it gliding down her throat.

April stood like a mannequin while the woman dressed her. When she was done, she turned very slowly around.
"Does my Mistress approve?," she asked, giggling.

Attachments

Local Time:
"That's a good girl. You are to always ask for my approval on anything you do." Calista smiled and stepped closer to April, caressing he thumbs over the girl's nipples before pinching them through the mesh fabric. "You are the picture of a perfect slave. Now, get on your fucking hands and knees and crawl behind me like a good bitch. I need to show you the rest of the house so you know exactly what you need to do and where everything goes."

Calista took long strides with pride as she lead April through the house, having her new bitch crawl like a dog so April could also watch her ass while they walked. Even though April was still new and had not yet gained Calista's full trust, the girl still needed to know where she was now living and how Calista liked to see her home. This was going to be a new test for April. If she didn't keep Calista's home clean, then she was almost guaranteed a spot in a sex slavery auction.

Calista brought April to every room in the house, explaining how the room was to be kept clean and where items would go after being moved for cleaning or after being washed. Everything in Calista's home was kept neat and tidy that way guest could come over at any time. There wasn't a single thing out of place in her home. Towels were folded perfectly and there wasn't an ounce of dust to be seen.

"If I ever come home and find that you haven't cleaned or cooked, you will be severely whipped and caged for two days. I do not tolerate laziness of any kind." Calista glanced down at April with a warning glare, letting the girl know that she wasn't one to play with on this subject. As she continued to show April around, Calista started thinking of the many different ways she was going to take control over her new slut's life. Her first plan, orgasm control.

Local Time:
April gave out a sound between a whimper and a moan as her nipples were lightly tortured
"Yes Mistress," she whispered as she dropped to hands and knees and obediently followed behind the woman, her eyes transfixed on Calistas ass, swaying like a pendulum. April's tits hung down as she crawled, barely observing the laws of gravity and not spilling out of the bralette. She was thankful Calista allowed her to wear underwear, even if it was the only thing she could wear. The thing mesh miniskirt might as well have been panties however.

April had always been a neat person--another perk for being half Asian, so keeping the place clean wasn't surprising. When it came to cooking however it was slightly different....Marian had always shared the kitchen duties with her, including the cooking. Now it looked like she would be doing it by herself.

April was even surprised at herself the way she had surrendered and submitted to this woman....but maybe she shouldn't have been. Being an Asian, her submissiveness was practically instinct.

Local Time:
Calista could feel April's eyes on her ass and it pleased her. She hadn't had such an obedient slave like April before. Now all Calista had to do was make April the perfect house trained slut who would do anything and everything without being told. She lead April into the attic, which was more like another room with a large window that faced the road. Anyone who would walk by would be able to see when was happening in the room if they just looked up.

"This will be another little play room for us. Anytime I feel like it, I will strap you up in here and do whatever I want to you, maybe even let a couple friends come by and partake in that lovely pussy of yours. Any resistance will be met with a painful punishment."

Calista quickly grabbed April and yanked her towards the window. "Now be a good girl and lets show this pussy to the lovely neighbors." She lifted Aprils arms up and clipped them into handcuffs that hung from the ceiling before chaining her legs up in a bent position. She lifted April's mesh skirt to display her supple pussy before opening the window wide to let the cold air hit the girl's body.

"You're going to be tonight's entertainment for the people who walk by on their night jog." Calista smirks and stuffs a penis gag into April's mouth to keep her from screaming before reaching over to the side and pulling out a large rabbit vibrator. She rubs it against April's soft pussy for a moment before ramming deep inside the girl. She then straps it into place with some rope and slaps April's ass hard. "I'll be back in a few hours. Make sure you be a good girl and squirt those juices through the window so everyone can see how much a dirty slut you are." Calista slaps April's ass one more time before walking away, leaving April in plain view for all to see while she went downstairs to her office to do some more research on orgasm control. She was going to make sure that after today, April never came again unless she was given permission.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom