RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Darkness Made Light

Local Time:
8:09 AM
Nessa smiled at everyone as they all settled in the living room before following closely behind Max. She didn't want to be away from him, especially not after what they said happened. As they got to the room, Nessa closed the door so they could be completely alone.

Local Time:
11:09 AM
Max went over to the bed, slowly undressing as he sat down and smiled. “Ahhh, I could use a nap…” He said, gesturing for Nessa to follow him onto the bed with a heated blush on his face.

Local Time:
Max nodded in agreement as he reached for her breast and started to fondle it. “Of course…” he said teasingly as his bulge in his pants grew bigger and played with her bra.

Local Time:
“Apologies, I just can’t…” he rolled over so that he was on top of her. “…help myself. I think one day without you is already more than I can bear.” He said, fondling one of her breasts with one hand and caressing her cheek softly with the other as he leaned in and gave her a kiss.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom