RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Prometheus' Official Chit-Chat Thread

Ok- can a staff member clear up something for me? I have characters who are like- ‘appearing’ to be 16-17 and such. yet they aren’t. They’ve either been dead and are far more mature, or just dead for years. I do understand the ‘if you died at this age you still are this age’. But if they’re mature like a 18+ year old, would that be ok to use them as main characters? And also. I have a system in a world (which I use everywhere mostly) that your mental age is how you’re treated. So if you look to be 30 or something, but have the mind of a 5 year old, you are considered a 5 year old and can’t do anything like live alone or drink and such. now this also goes for physical age. If you’re 5 and have the mind of a 30 year old, you are still 5 and can’t do anything until you‘re 18. Would that be ok? @Knight_of_None

Last edited:
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom