RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Prometheus' Official Chit-Chat Thread

Hey there! So uh, may I share a story that just happened now? Too bad I’m gonna anyway.

So I am currently living with my parent and little sister until I finish college. (it’s a good financial decision on my part. At least for now.) well my little sister walks into my room and stares into my soul, then goes, “Sissy. There’s a man in the corner.”

Now me being me and my pagan ass, I bolt up and ask her where the man is while I’m grabbing my moon water and salt. and this child deadpans at me and goes, ”No sissy. He’s in your room.” I spun my ass around and started reciting prayers I’ve been building on and spraying my moon water while putting salt in all the corners of my room. Meanwhile, this tiny damn child starts giggling and then runs away while LAUGHING. So uh- yeah I’m not sleeping tonight until I do a tarot reading. If I die, you know what happened-

for more context, my sister is 8 with ADHD and she never does this. help me-

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Eh I’ve lived in a haunted house for most of my life, but I didn’t actually start tarot reading until about two years ago. Y’all the negative energy I began picking up in my childhood home is insane 💀

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Uh…perhaps some meditation to de stress? Either way, I’d be packing my bags. Well, then again I am like Shane in this situation where I’m cursing out the Goat Man and claiming it’s my bridge now and that I’m dancing on it (if you don’t know what I’m talking about lol here’s the the video:
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see any media

XDD honestly I’d be lucky if I get enough money to move out next year. Or hell, move in with my partner. Either way I’m gonna be trying to do some self work. I’ve already been made aware of my broken inner child and my deities are demanding I heal her- sooo. Yeah- gotta lot goin for me. :D (and yes I refer to younger me as a separate person.)

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom