RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game AU Wild Desires (An Abused Desires AU)

Knight_of_None

Master of Dungeons, Petter of Traps
Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
1:28 PM
Marshall blushed. "You-You want to see me fuck guys?" He mumbled unsure if she was serious or merely trying to inspire him to be stronger. The soft boy heaved up the weight, grunting softly with measured breathe, trying to keep up to her standard and focuss on more than her.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Marshall blinked at her, taking in her desires, ofcourse she was a Machoke, it kind of made sense she wanted him to be the peak of his form. He wasn't sure hoe much of a top he would keep up with, being drawn to soft things...unless high on sweet scent it seemed. But the rest made him nod along slowly. "I'll-do my best to be the male- who does the stuffing-"

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
"Mmm-Mommy can inspire a little more" he said playfully as he looked up at her, taking his time , careful to manage his strain. His muscles flexed out, no matter how hard she worked him, his muscle would likely be lean cut, building in efficiency, if she could get him off some of the berry tarts, he would probably tone up somewhat faster.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom