RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

RP Hunt Titania's Fate

Local Time:
9:34 PM
Hello! Thank you for reading my thread. Just call me Carina should this thread find you well. Firstly I only play as black characters, mostly black women. Not applied to Doubling up. Just my personal preference and who I am. I mostly do MxF pairings, I am open to FxF. I will also say I am an AI art user. It's very hard to find what I want as a POC, though I am not part of the AI users who have flooded pintrest with it. Simply just let me know if AI art isn't your preference and we can make creative avenues in the description of my character.

The main part of this thread is about a complex roleplay story. I have a sample below with the premise of the story written with MC as the central part of it. However, if this role intrigues you, I am very open to switching OC roles.

I have been thinking ways of which I can have people interested in this. I am very open to modify all of which you see. I am very kink friendly. My kinks are 98% of what you enjoy. My only exception is blood play. I have visuals to go with this and a plethora of races to add. I will be adding Titania to the world building thread.

Let's say you don't like this idea but you are intrigued in writing a story like rp? I will gladly say yes. I am very big on collaboration and it's a skill I bring to roleplaying.

Prologue
Titania, a mystical world that favors the bold and brave. The millions of Floating Vega Isles symmetrically split the planet in half after the War of Giants nearly 3000 years ago. After the Seven Spectres terraformed Titania, the rest of the planet was reduced to crystallized Desert. The channels between both volumes are the various Hot Springs and underground Cave systems that breach both the seas of the Isles and to the diamond sandtowers.

In the Age of Helix, a dragon had a vision. She had aged backwards and foretold a story of a dire prophecy. That in her youth, Titania would once again resume the War of Giants, where the will escape their island prison and wage war. One thing could save the world, a child of man and dragon. A rare hybrid, the child would group up to be the bane of both ancestry alike. And the one they love holds the hybrid’s fate in his hands: to whether or not kill her.

Chapter: Scales like a Mermaid, Viashino, or....

I can hear the small squalls of the of dragon birds, I simply call them shrieks. With their crooked and toothed beak, iridescent scales on their bellies and scrambled between the feathers on their wings randomly placed. They are small and harmless, gliding on the sea winds.

Sitting on the rocky outcrop, the waves below crash against the island, it's a serene sound. The blue sun warms my skin as I bathe in it. I'm as dark as the night by now, great camouflage against the other dragons. I curl my spiked tail around my waist, a survival tactic. Even though it so peaceful, nothing in the Hollow of Dragmir is safe.

There's a rotting Nyx dragon behind me. Probably ambushed while it tried to rest for the morning. No doubt, from the scratches on its a body, a wyvern came above with its silent wings and crushed its organs. Such as the life we live. We are all trapped. Every single dragon on one tropical island, surrounded by the forever expanding sea.

Vega told me that dragons were condemned to the Hollow for losing the war. The Titans and the Specters opposed to different ideals: the limits to creativity. The dragons were fierce guardians and the protectors of the planet Shemah. Before any other creation, the dragons were the one and only and slowly the Titans added more races: Humans, elves, Anima, Orc clans, merfolk, even the Spectres to guard over each element. The Spectres grew tired of governing all the races and wished for more autonomy. This sparked outrage and a long feud. The Titans were defeated and their bodies were used to create Titania. Half island and half desert.

During this time, a dragon fell in love with a human and the Specters abhorred it. This illegitimate child, forced all dragons to be confined to island. No longer could they fly free in the sky. And soon enough the world forgot about them. At least that's what the mermaids say. And the humans? They were stripped of their abilities to use aether: natural elements of Titania and space.

And I was the child.

Altair, the bane of humans and dragons alike.

"At least I can do my part and let the rest of the world be safe-"

A roar from the sky cuts me off. I whine and look up to see talons at me.

I roll to the side with a loud hiss and gnarl. The Wyvern is blue and white, great sky camouflage.

"Looks like you came back to finish your meal. I'll go and be on my way."

Your fault! Little food on the island! Hungry! Eat you to be free!

His telepathic waves are like screeching noises and claws on bark. It makes my spine crawl.

In times like this I wish I could fly. My wings never burst from back when I was younger. I was stuck on the ground. And a ground dragon is a dead one, waiting to be devoured. I lived, I survived. And I do it for my parents and for Vega. All who died to protect me.

The Wyvern rushes me again and I tail whip its legs, slicing a huge wound that bleeds. Roaring in pain, he shoots higher in the sky to blind me with the sun. And I, dive into the treeline. Nowhere is safe.

Ever forest.
The sea.
The sky.
Caves.

A dragon lurks, bloodthirsty, hungry, enraged.

The Wyern roars, looking for me. Flying over every open space. I stay in the shadows and keep quiet.

I turn my head a moment back to the sea. There a large boat encounters through the misty haze. With my far reaching gaze, I can see people. Actually people.

The Wyvern seems to notice too. And with his voracious appetite dives over the cliff.

"No!!!" Without a plan I jump in after the Wyvern, falling towards the water.

No one has ever breached the mist! Not even the water dragons! The water engulfs me and I am surrounded by fish and endless blue.

Prophecy by Ursula, the Seer Dragon:
The love of the hybrid will be a chosen avatar. Gifted powers by the Spectres to kill and destroy dragons and any opposition. He will have the power to break through obstacles,coming through a mist, indomitable in power and strong on heart. He will be a cataclysm to the start or end of Titania.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom