RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The vampires human (FaeWhisperer)

Local Time:
4:29 AM
The sweet feeling of his fangs pricking against her clit made her gasp, it had become one of her favourite sensations that he gave her making her gasp softly for him. "Damian" Lily moaned as she couldn't help but arch her back a little against the cushions as she reached her orgasam her body reacting just the way he wanted it to and she squirted for him, her nails dug a little harder into his hand verging on breaking his skin. Small sweet moans continued to leave her in-between pants as she tried to catch her breath, it always seemed to catch her by surprise every time Damian made her squirt.

He seemed to know every inch of her body to tease or touch to get her body to react in the way he wanted it too, and Lily was always so eager and willing for his touches and teases.

After a moment or two Lily stopped digging her nails into his hand, her fingers gently brushing over the indents on his skin as she panted trying to catch her breath. Once the aftershock of her orgasm had started to subside Lily closed her eyes, the sensation of the temporary mate mark heating up brought an eager moan from her. It wasn't something she had expected but the feeling was pleasurable.

"Please" Lily moaned as she opened her eyes and looked down at Damian, "Oh god...please...I need you" she whimpered softly as she took a shaky breath. Lily wanted him to do anything possible to make her cum again, she didn't care if he decided to continue to use his tongue on her or if he chose to have sex with her.

Everything in her body was telling her that she needed him now and only him, "Please" Lily begged her words were laced with desperation. She needed him to quench the desire she felt for him and Lily knew there was no way she was going to leave his office before he did just that, no matter how long it took or how much begging she would need to do.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
11:29 AM
Damian loved the way she came for him- how she arched her back and squirted on his face..he drank and lapped up all of her release, eagerly and moaning as he did so. He then let her ride out her orgasm on his tongue however long she wanted to, but as he pulled back- he wasn’t too surprised to hear how she was begging for him.

He smirked lightly and moved to wipe his face with his hand, licking up the excess blood she had shed on the corners of his lips before leaning slightly away from the couch. He was thinking about different ways he could approach this, and then Lily would feel how she would be manipulated on the couch, Damian pulling her close and Lily would realize his clothes were already off- and so was hers. Perhaps in her pleasured state she hadn’t fully saw Damian perform that action, but she probably wouldn’t care all that much.

How his cock practically kissed her entrance, he pushed into her sensitive depths, moaning out at just how hot she was becoming alone- the sensation alone was making his cock throb for her.

Damian couldn’t help but lean down, licking at her mate mark, pushing his fangs inside of it slightly- just enough to where she wouldn’t instantly cum from it, but feel enough pleasure from that- and the way he was fucking her.

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
Lily didn't care what he did or how he moved her, all she could think about was how much she wanted him. Looking up at Damian when he pulled her close she smiled up at him, the feeling of his cock touching her entrance brought a soft moan from her. But as soon as he began to push into her Lily arched her back with a slightly louder moan, the feeling of him licking at the mate mark brought a small desperate sound from her. But the feeling of his fangs pushing in slightly made her groan as she tried to press more of her neck towards him trying to encourage him to press his fangs in deeper, she wanted to feel his fangs as deeply as she could get them in that moment.

Between the pleasure from his fangs in her neck and him fucking her Lily didn't know which pleasurable sensation to keep her focus on in that moment as she placed her right hand on the back of his neck, Lily didn't care about anything else in that moment but Damian and what he was doing to her.

"Fuck" Lily moaned squeezing her pussy around his cock as she closed her eyes letting herself enjoy the pleasure that was flowing through her, she never wanted it feeling to stop as it felt so amazing. She didn't care in that moment if anyone came up to Damian's office for any reason and heard them, if anyone did, people would know which vampire Lily belonged too.

Giving a small groan Lily moved her left hand to his shoulder as she held onto him and dug her nails into his shoulder slightly, Lily knew Damian loved it when she let herself go but Lily was determined to see how long she could go before she couldn't hold back her orgasm anymore.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Damian was truly lost in pleasure as he fucked Lily, and the moment he had tasted her blood from her mate mark made that feeling all the more deeper. So when Lily was pushing against his fangs, wanting him to push in more- he gave her just what she desired- unintentionally deepening the mate mark more- solidifying it’s presence against her skin a bit more—but not fully just yet.

Hearing her curse made him smirk lightly as he increased his pace, his hands touching her thighs and pushing into her pussy as far as his cock was able to go- he left her neck for the moment to gasp out that he loved her- moaning hotly into her ear. He truly did not care if someone walked in on them- he knew that they would see just who Lily belonged to and that they shouldn’t even dare look at her general direction.

He could feel her fingernails digging into his skin, and he lifted her butt up slightly as his pace increased, his cock pushing in and out of her blood soaked depths rapidly. He wanted her to cum, and cum again and again..he truly did not know how her mate mark would make her feel- especially when on her period, but he got a general idea of how it was after she had been begging him desperately.

Local Time:
Lily moaned sweetly when Damian dug his fangs more into her neck, the pain and pleasure was beautiful and she didn't want it to end.

Hearing Damian gasp out that he loved her Lily managed to gasp out that she loved him as well, when he lifted her butt up slightly and increased his pace Lily dug her nails harder into his skin as she arched her back off of the couch as much as she possibly could as she came for him moaning so sweetly for him. Her orgasm was so strong that Lily struggled to get enough air into her lungs and it made her blackout for a moment, when she came back to herself Lily opened her eyes as she panted under him fighting with her own body to try and get her breathing under control.

Looking at him she gave him a small smirk, "Well, you finally managed to make me blackout" Lily panted out with a small laugh. She wasn't mad that he had made her blackout from making her cum, it had felt amazing that Lily had no doubt that having the mate mark had something to do with the fact that he had managed to made her cum hard enough that she had blacked out. Moving her hand on his shoulder she gently ran her fingers over the marks she had left on his skin.

"Mmm...that was amazing...as always" she said with a soft moan before she took a slow deep breath trying to slow her heart back down so it wasn't racing in her chest so much, Damian seemed to know exactly what to do to take her breath away every single time and Lily loved it so much.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Damian had released his own orgasm inside of her, shortly thereafter she had blacked out- and he noticed fairly quickly.

He had pulled away from her neck and immediately came to a stop, his eyes searching her face as he called her name- breathing a gentle sigh of relief when she came back, and as she joked about it, he tsked lightly and pulled off and away from her, pulling her gently up and into his arms.

“But..you’re okay though right?” He asked, his eyes looking at her mate mark, noticing he had went too far and it was solidified more. His arms were wrapped around her and he did something he shouldn’t have.

Biting into his wrist next, he held it up for Lily.

“I want you to drink my blood, please.. it’ll give you more strength than what the vials can.” It was true the vials had his blood mixed in, but it was such a small amount.. well, not like she knew of that.

He obviously had been super worried that he had made her black out- for even just a moment. Which meant he had taken things with her too far. He definitely knew being more rough with her— he should’ve known better, but he had lost his control.

Local Time:
Lily let Damian pull her up into his arms without protesting, when he asked if she was okay she nodded her head. "I'm okay, I'm fine" she laughed softly as she relaxed against him, watching as he bit into his wrist and hold it up for her Lily frowned a little.

Studying his face for a moment Lily sighed softly, she doubted she would be able to convince him she was okay and so she gently took his arm in her hands. "Fine, but only because you asked so nicely" Lily joked with a small shake of her head. Raising his wrist to her lips Lily hesitated slightly before she began to drink from his wrist, she knew he was worried about her and Lily wasn't about to argue with him when it came to him taking care of her. Taking her mouth from his wrist after a moment Lily very gently ran her thumb over his skin getting rid of the excess blood, turning her head and looked at Damian with a soft smile.

"Happy now sir?" Lily asked teasing him gently wanting to show him that she really was okay, she wasn't mad or bothered about the fact that he had managed to make her blackout for a moment as Lily had blacked out once before during sex with another vampire.

She of course had never thought it would happen again but Lily was grateful that it had been Damian she had blacked out with and not anyone else as she knew Damian would not let anything hurt her, "I really am okay Damian, I promise" she said softly with a gentle smile as she placed a soft kiss to the corner of his mouth. She loved how worried he could get about her as it showed Lily how much he really did love her.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
He let out a sigh he didn’t know he had been holding after she had finished drinking from him- the relief he felt was all too real. “You really had me worried there for a moment,” he murmured out softly when she reached up and gave him a soft kiss on the corner of his mouth.

He looked her over for a moment more and then relaxed slightly. Giving a soft smirk, he said- “Honestly..if we keep going like this,” he looked down at the mess they both made on this poor couch. Thankfully it was waterproofed..

“it may be better yet to turn you sooner than planned,” he teased her lightly, his eyes looking at her beautiful face once more. “Because to give you the strength of a vampire..you’ll black out on me far less..at least, I hope,” he teased still, and glanced over to her lunch. “How are your cramps now?” He asked her, rubbing her back gently with his hand. He hoped that she would at least eat something from her lunch before she left his office.

Local Time:
Lily raised a brow when he started talking and she looked down at the couch when he did and blushed deeply seeing the mess that they had made, looking back at him when he teasingly suggested turning her sooner so she would black out on him far less she laughed softly. "I am sure you would love to test the theory" she joked with a shake of her head, the idea of him possibly not being able to make her black out again was tempting to ask him to turn her but Lily was going to wait a little longer before she asked that of Damian.

When he asked her how her cramps were now Lily smiled enjoying as he rubbed her back gently, "Better...thank you" Lily said softly as her blushed deepened a little. Moving a little Lily reached out and grabbed her lunch, settling back against Damian she opened it and began to eat what Damian had made for her, she had tried to tell him that he didn't need to do that for her but he was having none of it and so Lily had let him make her lunch.

"And thank you for making me food" she said with a smile, finishing off half of what he had made for her Lily put the container back on the coffee table planning to save the rest so she could pick at it for the rest of the day before she looked down at herself a little. "Now we've both had lunch...think we should get cleaned up?" Lily asked with a laugh, she knew Damian had two more meetings to deal with before the work day was done with.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
He gave a soft smile to her as she mentioned that she felt better and that he was thankful for him making her food. “I’m glad to hear it love,” he said softly to her, and watched her eat before she put half of it away for later and then he heard her asked if they should clean up.

He looked down at their bodies and he laughed a little and shook his head. “Mm..if my next two meetings see me like this, I think they’ll have some questions,” he agreed with her, moving to stand and using his hands to raise her up next. “Let’s use the bathroom connected to my office,” he tells her, there they could at least wash up a little.

Soon, they had cleaned up, and Damian had made sure she had another vial. “Make sure you drink that, okay?” He asked, knowing she would. He definitely was worried about her. But it was cute and caring of him to do so.

(Care to explore one of the other brothers? Or perhaps the sister and her love interest (I’m thinking werewolf knight, friend to the brothers— perhaps 🤔)

Local Time:
Lily smiled softly when he called her love, she would never get bored of hearing him call her love or any other pet name he wanted to call her. Once she was all cleaned up and dressed again she looked at Damian when he gave her another vial, looking up at him as she took the vial with a smile and nodded her head.

"I will I promise" she said with a smile as she leaned up and pressed a gentle kiss against his lips, pulling back after a moment Lily gave him another gentle smile as she moved away from him. Grabbing the rest of her lunch Lily headed for the office door she pulled it open, "I'll see you after your meetings, sir" Lily said playfully before she left his office.

The rest of the day went thankfully quickly and Lily had made sure to drink the vial he had given her and finished off the rest of the lunch she had left over. She was busy replying to a couple of emails that Lily lost track of time and didn't even notice the last person who Damian had a meeting with leave.

(I am down to explore any of them! And sorry for the wait for the reply, I laid down for a short nap and I napped longer than I panned too XD)

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
(I understand that XD happens way too often to me lol)

Damian left his office and scanned the outer cubicles, noticing that Lily was the last one here, everyone had gone home for the day, as it was now close to 6 pm. He came up behind her chair and touched on her shoulders gently. “Let’s go home love, you can finish those tomorrow..” he said gently, seeing her diligently work made a smile come to his face- even after she had learned about who her boss was..he noticed there hadn’t been a fall in her work productivity, if anything he realized how busy she had been today with everything else, scheduling his other meetings and finishing her other tasks.

While her brother was playing mysterious foreigner over in the next residing country, Rosalie was currently sitting by a fireplace, wrapped in a blanket.

Even though she too was a vampire- she unfortunately had been a very sick child growing up, never one to fully keep down blood whenever she drank it. So her development was very late, and she often felt like if she had been like other female vampires she would have been chosen by a suitor by now.

She had to be put on a synthetic diet, for that was the only thing she knew she was able to drink and feed on, and she was always worried she would be looked down by others because of it. Because what Royal couldn’t be able to feed on normal, human blood?

She shivered lightly, and laid back more on the couch, covering herself up more. She hated feeling cold- for she shouldn’t have to feel this cold- she shouldn’t have to be able to feel these aches and pains.

She wish she had been as lucky as her three older brothers, Damian, Xavier and Kai- and they always treated her like she was the most fragile thing, which made the young vampire princess upset. Just because she was born later than them and she was physically weaker than them didn’t mean they had to treat her like she was going to break a bone the moment she walked.

(I’m fine with any pairing honestly- we can do knight/werewolf - knight/vampire - mage(warlock)/human)
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
Lily jumped a little feeling Damian place his hands on her shoulders, she hadn't heard him coming with how focused she had been. Laughing softly she tilted her head back and looked up at him when he spoke, "Okay" she said with a smile before she closed down her work after saving it. Getting to her feet after she grabbed her handbag she smiled at him, "Lead the way" Lily said smiling as she leaned up and placed a gentle kiss to his cheek. Lily knew she would never slack on her work even now knowing who her boss was, she knew how to separate pleasure from work even if the love of her life was only working several feet away from her which made it a little harder for her.
-
Jackson had been working for the Royals for years, he was the warlock on payroll. He was in charge of trying to find substitutes of blood for Rosalie that she could have comfortably without getting sick, he was good at his job and he took pride in it.

Walking into the living room where he knew Rosalie would be he smirked a little seeing her wrapped up in the blanket, the poor thing always seemed so cold.

"Good morning Princess" he said causally as he walked towards her, stopping once he reached her he grabbed the coffee table and pulled it forwards so he could sit on it in front of Rosalie. He was dressed in a simple pair of black dress pants, a white button down and polished black shoes. Jackson always dressed as if he was ready for any business meeting that happened to come up at a moments notice, studying her for a moment he rolled up the sleeves of his shirt to the elbows before he moved forwards a little so he was sitting right on the edge of the coffee table.

Reaching out towards her he touched her forehead gently before he moved his hand to the side of her neck, "How bad do you feel today?" Jackson questioned with a raised brow. He had changed her onto a different brand of synthetic blood so he wasn't worried about the fact that she seemed to be freezing, it took a while for her body to respond to new things so he knew there wasn't anything to be worried about just yet with how she was looking.

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

(I've managed to catch what my sister has so I'm going to be a bit sluggish with getting posts out XD)

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Damian just couldn’t help that he kept thinking about leaving this office and going back home sooner than planned- all so that Lily could relax and truly be pampered like she deserved- and of course be with him every moment of the day if she chose.

He grinned to her and gladly took her hand and made sure to gently take her down to the car park and let her get into the seat first. Making sure she was buckled in, he grabbed the seat belt and maneuvered it over her body, before leaning down and buckling it, all while giving her a kiss. He smiled as he pulled back and had left her there while closing the door. He then had came to the driver’s side and got into the car, soon starting the vehicle- “let’s go home,” he said happily, loving to hear those words come out of his mouth, all while turning out of the parking space and down towards the exit before driving them home.
-
(you know what, after taking a second look—that picture of Jackson is 😍 I changed my like to a love now lol)

Rosalie heard him enter the living room before she even seen him, and when he came into view and offered her a good morning, she gave Jackson a delicate- pointy grin in reply. Even her fangs weren’t the normal length for a vampire- some would say that she was actually half- a dhampire instead.

Which was just mere rumor, and both her and her family knew that- as she looked like a perfect mix between her father and mother. In her opinion, it was her brothers that actually looked out of place- with Xavier being the only exception as he had blonde hair like her.

Her emerald eyes stared at Jackson as he leaned forward and touched her forehead, and she gave a soft sigh in reply at his question. “I feel a little bit better today, but not by much,” she admitted, the blanket still wrapped around her.

She was always so fascinated for how strong Jackson looked. If she hadn’t known he was a human- she would have mistaken him as a werewolf. He seemed as if he could easily crush her with those hands and arms of his, which- brought an ever so faint blush to her cheeks- but Jackson would figure that was due to how she felt and theses ‘fevers’ occasionally received due to her condition.

Local Time:
Jackson raised a brow slightly when Rosalie said that she felt a little better, "That's promising at least" he said gently as he took his hand away from her. Compared to his 6 foot 6 frame she seemed so tiny, but he wasn't the kind of man to use his height to intimidate people if he could avoid it. Most people in the palace referred to him as a gentle giant as he never seemed to raise his voice and didn't seem to ever lose his temper, of course when he had been in his teenage years Jackson had been quick to temper but over the years he had learnt to control his temper.

"Keeping down this new brand of blood better?" Jackson asked curiously wondering if he would need to do some more tinkering to the supplements he had been giving her as well to help her keep blood down.

Seeing the colour come to her cheeks he arched a brow at her slightly, oh how he wished he could know what she was thinking. All of the Royals were like books he could never read and at times it frustrated him but Jackson did love a good challenge.

Studying her closely with his strikingly beautiful blue eyes Jackson placed both of his elbows on his thighs comfortably as he watched Rosalie, "So, Princess, do you just plan to stay wrapped up on the sofa all day or do you plan to actually move around?" he asked with a small smirk gently teasing her for how she was wrapped up in the blanket.

Of course if she wanted to stay wrapped up in the blanket Jackson would not discourage it, he would simply keep a close eye on her, but he also liked to try and get her up and moving at least once a day. Sure he could have just worked a small spell to make her not cold but he needed to see how she truely was doing without him interfering magically.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom