RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP The Perfect Partner (RedCoat)

Knight_of_None

Master of Dungeons, Petter of Traps
Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
2:53 PM
Flux laid in their bed. Sleeping in hard from their long night before, the 'Secret services' of Auntie Amy's 'Mon Mansion was running the poor Dirto ragged. It was a Spa for Trainer and Mon of all types to come through and relax. They catered to civilized and wild mon if they had any cash, the ones that were favored customers. Or bif spenders gotvthe secret Flux Package. A room tuckedvaway where you could come see a Mon for a private night of fun. And that's without the Breeders Operation on the side, where they took the pick, squishy morphing mon to the local breeder farm and made some extra funding. If Flux had a stable series of muscles they ached. But for now, the slime, snapped into a humanoid felt them on all three holes. A 10 Tauros line up needed a emergency draining that night. Fluz's alaram buzzed again and they whined, curling deeper under the blankets. 'I wish I had a tag in right now' the thought as they tried to fall asleep again.

Local Time:
7:53 PM
Of course as much as the Ditto wished for the tag, it wasn’t happening, the purple blob the only one of its kind on offer, and it’s transformative powers would always mean Flux was in high demand, and as they tried to fall back asleep they would hear the door open, the first customer of the day entering with an picture in her hand. That was the normal sequence, an image presented for Flux to transform into, and then the customer got however much time they’d paid for to do whatever they wanted with the amorphous sex toy that was flux. This girl was holding an image of a male Gardevoir, as well as a strapon dildo that she was swiftly putting on.

Local Time:
“I paid for forty five minutes” the girl informed them as she dragged the cover off “So if you really need something to eat, go get it and you can eat whilst I enjoy what I paid for!” And now they’d get a good look at A. The strapon and B the male gardevoir she wanted him to become for her.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
"Alright now-" Flux started to say as they looked at her , then to the strap in...then to the photo. The purple pink goo mon shifting up, pooling snd winding into sitting. "Oh." They grunt, knowing they would be informed a long day if this was what he was waking up to. But. The customer has paid, and Flux knew they would be better off doing what she wanted. They didn't have blood or a substitute to blush, and honestly they had seen plenty in they services...but a woman hungry to peg a male gardevour was new. Most of the tim it was men trying to do the fucking. "I'll just uh-get a quick bite" they said as they started to change. Growing taller and thinner, pinkish purple ooze becoming pure white skin and flowing robes, his blank black eyes turned golden and he grew soft green hair, snd a pink plate formed from his lean chest. His body moved on all fours, leaning subtly and instinctively arching his back as he rifled through a drawer in his nightstand for pokeblock. The girl watched as her desired Mon practically teased her, a fat soft ass peaking under the robes, with a delicate looking package tucked against soft snow white thighs.

Local Time:
The girl watched him, tutting impatiently at first before realising the fantastic view he was affording her and licking her lips softly. As he rifled in the bedside table she approached and exposed his rear, rubbing lube over it as she did so, her other hand giving his length a squeeze “Mmm, you look so cute and breedable…” she murmured, before pushing the strapon into him when he’d found his breakfast.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Flux blushed as she started groping him. "Well you found a go-OD PICTURE!" He jumped slightly he felt her pushing the strap on inside him. His hand twitched, fumbling the pokeblock onto the bed. He had gotten good at making things feel realistic, inside and out. "Ha-m-m-maybe you can take it easy?" He hoped as she felt his length hardening in her grip.

Local Time:
She grinned as he moaned, shaking her head, even if he couldn’t see it “Oh, I didn’t pay for gentle… I paid to make a Gardevoir twink cry out!” She told him, even as she pushed deeper with each thrust “Just be glad I used Lube” And even as she said that, she began to play with his length more, squeezing and pinching it, especially his balls.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Flux's eyes rolled back ad she pushed deeper and deeper. "G-got it!" Her little twink crued out as she rammed him. He wanted to wonder if this was even her gardevior in the picture...but unfortunately this girl's perverse urges were making her quite effective at her job.

Local Time:
As he spoke she grinned wider, petting his head gently as she continued her relentless assault on his bubble butt, moving her other hand to his hips from his now stiff length, using it to hold him into her hips, so she could get all the way to the the straps base “Aah, I bet this feels good, doesn’t it? I almost wish it was real so I could feel what fucking you really was like!”

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Flux moaned louder and louder and she lifted him on her hips, luckily for her, he was quite light weight. "My hole-ah~ it's like your stretching me apart, it's so big" he moaned as he was fucked from behind. He touched her hand pantings, his eyes, crossed at they already were, flickered as she fucked him. "C-c-can- help- with- that- ne-ed- need to focus-!" He tried to speak

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Flux bit his lip slightly. "Close your eyes" he said as he start to channel the psychic energies inside him and reaching out to her. As she focused and felt him, her mind started to toy with her perceptions, the strapon feeling more and more realistic, and aching, surrounded something warm and welcoming, tight and moist that made her aches feel just a bit better the longer she stayed inside.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
As she started moving him again, her little twiink cried out louder abd louder, his bubble cheeks flapping and bouncing loudly. She felt him sucking her up. Luke she was being slowly swallowed whole by pleasure. Flux s hard length, in comparison to her dominant one was bobbing helplessly, leaking sticky precum on the bed as she rutted down again him.

Local Time:
The more he cried out and the more her 'cock' got deeper inside of him the more aggressive she became "I'm gonna make you spurt all over this bed, then we'll see how much time I've got left with you!" She promised him, a hand moving to pinch his nipple tightly before giving his ass a spank "Bet you already want to get all messy!"

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
As she twisted and punched his nipple forcing him to cru out in higher tone, his ass juggled and shifted, getting a bit pink as sge struck him. As she teased him and promised him, her tool pushing on a lump inside her little twink sex toy, she felt him tremble and howl out just brushing it. "Its too much-please- not there!"

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
As she pumped the rubber rod deeper, baring herself over him completely. She couldn't shoot a load into him, but the psychic connection rippled over her body, routing the sensation to cum all the same with her pussy. As she pushed the spot, she felt the twink's hole squeezing and milk, pulling the strings of her mind as Flux started shooting his own load all over the bed sheets.

Local Time:
As she squirted over her own thighs she panted heavily, looking down at him as he made such a mess "Mmm... Exactly..." She breathed out "Exactly that..." She moved his head down, burying it in the puddles of his own cum over the sheets "Now, clean up your mess, my naughty little Gardetwink"

Local Time:
As she watched him cleaning up and coating himself in his cum she glanced to the clock, seeing she had around twenty minutes left of the time she'd paid for. She smirked, removing her strap-on and licking her lips "I think its your turn now..." She told him, lying herself back onto the bed and spreading her legs towards him "Do not keep me waiting."

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
As the girl left, Flux morphed back into his purple blob shape, stretching as he absorbed the pinkish goo that mimicked cum from the bed. They grabbed their poke-block, ate the nutrient-rich bar, and sat back on the bed. 'One freak down!' they thought to themself as they munched at their breakfast. 'At least she's happy now' they pulled out a remote and started to turn on the TV.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom