RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy AU The Lady of the Mansion and Her Warlock (Orion)

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
6:56 AM
Our story begins in a rural part of the world, where the forest was dense and the nearest town was about a thirty minute drive away. Within that forest, past large brushed iron and gold gates was a large, historic mansion. The outside of the mansion had been weathered due to time but overall the grounds were kept neat, the plants watered and tended to, and although some stone wall cracked here and there, the place seemed directly out of a fairytale.

As inviting as this place looked, what was inside was most sinister to humanity.

Vampires.

Although a few elder vampires remained stuck in their old ways, most modern vampires, like the ones in this mansion- had adapted quite well to society, blending naturally in sight, with improvements to their hiding. Vampires of this coven had obtained daylight rings/jewelry, so that they could walk freely in daylight without the fear of bursting into flames. They also had built an immunity to vervain, a herb that reacted to them like wolfsbane to werewolves. Burning the skin/body if touched/ingested.

Vampires of the modern world also had become immune to werewolf bites, no longer succumbing to effects of the werewolf venom.

Vampires and Werewolves had evolved, no longer were there any fighting between the races, and no more disputes over human beings.

One particular vampire, Raelynn- was the lady of this mansion. A noble by birth, she grew up to take over the mansion one day. She had been here for over half a century. Yes. You read that right, by birth. Vampires are able to procreate, but only on a night of a blood moon, which happens once every decade. How they discovered this, was lost to time. The traditional way was to simply..have an orgy. A vampire would choose his or her’s chosen mate (granted if they were of opposite gender and it did not matter what species, all were welcomed in Raelynn’s coven) and well, procreate with them.

For Raelynn, she never really was one to participate. Although she had attended the ‘blood moon ceremonies’, she never really had any interest on securing a partner. Until, she had met one of her closest friends, a Warlock- who in his own right was very powerful, and he and his own magic guild swore to protect Raelynn and her coven for generations to come. These Warlocks and Witches had done aging spells on themselves, so they aged much much slower than normal humans.

Raelynn had fallen for the warlock, but had kept herself reserved in more ways than one. Simply put, the warlock had been betrothed/wed to another, a witch, by his parents long ago, and he had kept that ever since, knowing he was next in line to become the guild master. So, a reputation was meant to be kept.

Unfortunately though, for him, his so called ‘wife’ was a very hateful person and very racist towards other supernaturals. Especially vampires.

So this made it difficult for Raelynn to even keep her friendship with the Warlock, and she had a feeling that her coven would be less protected because of it.

Raelynn
  • Height: 5’4
  • Weight: 115
  • Class: Vampire (born)
  • Appearance:
    You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
  • Background: Daughter of two Vampire nobles, she has lived most of her life in the mansion. She has yearned for more than what she had been given, and ever since meeting one who had caught her fancy, has hoped for one day have children of her own.
  • Family: Her mother and father, and one younger sibling- a brother. (to be introduced later to keep the thread going).
  • Likes/Dislikes:
    • Likes: Prefers to spend most of her time in the gardens of the mansion, usually found with a book in her hands. Although she has a cellphone, she prefers paper over digital- but will admit that she has read digital, knowing how many books she can carry now in one small device has her beyond thrilled.
    • Dislikes: Those who present themselves as genuine, good hearted individuals but are secretly terrible and have horrible ideals and talk behind other’s backs.
  • Kinks: None, as she has remained a virgin for far too long.

What the Mansion looks like:

I left it open ended again so you can start off with your character wherever you’d like ! Also, would like to balance smut and plot around 75% smut 25% plot (to keep things interesting and the thread alive)

@Orion

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Local Time:
9:56 AM
Dante

Dante is a 23 year old warlock. well, he appears to be 23. because of how slowly his people age, he stopped caring about his exact age a while ago. he is exactly 6 feet tall and he weighs around 200 pounds.

Dante has been a very talented magic user since he was very young. seeing this, his parents, powerful arcane masters as they were, wanted to foster that. he spent years honing his abilities until he was one of the most powerful warlocks in his guild. Unfortunately, his growth would come with some unwanted attention.

Wysteria was a witch who was the child of two nobles. she was given whatever she wanted without question. One day she met Dante and through a series of events fell head over heels for him. The feelings were not mutual, but not one to be rejected, she went to her parents to see if they could do anything about it. her parents spoke to Dante and his parents promising that he would never want for anything in his life. when he continued to refuse things became less than pleasant, and against his own wishes, Dante and Wysteria were married before the end of the season. soon, after, by some mysterious stroke of luck, he became next in line to become guild master.

He had begun to lose interest in most things until he met his best friend. she was a part of a noble vampire bloodline that he and his guild had sworn to protect for generations. after getting to know her for a few years, he had begun to fall in love with her. He has to keep up appearances however, so as things are it is just a fantasy that he indulges himself in when he believes he is alone.

Likes: he enjoys being around people, keeping up with the newest advancements in technology, music, and being in nature.

Dislikes: Wysteria and her family

Kinks: submission, domination, and almost anything else as long as it isn’t with Wysteria.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Raelynn was walking through the hallways of the mansion, the full moon illuminating the way for her, along with the soft glow of candlelight. Although they were in a modern era, this mansion was very dated, and it still felt as it did way back when she had been a child.

Raelynn made her way out to the gardens, wanting to tend to the roses out there, even if she didn’t really have to, for their groundskeepers did that for them. What she was not expecting was a surprise visit from Dante, knowing very well how strict his wife, Wysteria was. Although she had caught feelings for her friend, she knew it was best to keep them reserved in her heart, not wanting to cause any problems for the couple or the magical guild.

Local Time:
Dante had been waiting for around an hour for Raelynn to come to the garden. even though she didn’t have to, he knew that she enjoyed taking care of the flowers. that was one of the things he liked about her. despite having servants she could do things for herself. it was also an added plus that his wife wouldn’t be caught dead near this mansion.

Dante smiled as he saw her, “Hey Rae.”

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Rae was surprised to say the least to see Dante here, considering how closely watched he had been of late. "Dante," she said with a small smile on her lips, "Fancy meeting you here, of all things...are you sure it is okay for you to be here with your wife's permission?"

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She giggled a little bit to his response, knowing him to be of playful nature. "I assume you're right, but, you can never be too careful-" for who knows how vengeful Wysteria was, considering that Dante's wife was particularly not fond of Vampires.

Local Time:
He sighed, “ I know you’re right, but you can only deal with… her for so long before you need a break. Well,” Dante walked over and placed a hand on Raelynn’s shoulder, “ a break, or to be around someone you actually enjoy talking to.” he looked her in the eye. “ how have you been Rae?”

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Rae watched him approach and she stopped at what she was doing with the flowers- feeling a hand on her shoulder by him. “I’ve been alright,” she mentioned, “I actually was meaning to tell you, the blood moon ceremony is soon and.. there’s a suitor for me now,” she told Dante next. Raelynn although was not very fond of this news however, he could guess that by her annoyed tone.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
“An alliance with another coven,” she clarified for him, noting how startled he was. “Just a week ago,” she sighed, giving a small pout. “He brought it up during the meeting of the elders and it was a unanimous decision..but of course, I didn’t have any say in it..”

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She looked a bit confused. “Are you okay?” She asked, noting how he tried to cam himself down. She then wondered why he was like this..not like he wasn’t already married..

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Rae listened but seemed to gloss over the last part of his sentence. "I understand," she trailed off, "I don't know..it could be good for the coven, but I don't see myself having a romantic relationship with him any time soon.." she admitted to Dante.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She paused a moment after his words and bit her lip. “Well..what’s good for me, I can’t have,” she sighed, avoiding his gaze. “He’s supposed to arrive tonight,” she mentioned next, biting her lip worriedly.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Raelynn couldn't help but give a small laugh at his words. "Time left? Do you think I'll be locked up in the mansion once he arrives?" she teased him slightly.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She gave a small snort, and shook her head, "I don't know Dante..you sounded pretty worried there," She teased him further, but then leaned back a little. "Well..this mansion is much older than I am...there's really nothing much we can do," She spoke, glancing around the garden. She then had an idea and snapped her fingers, "Oh, I know, the coven could host a masquerade ball for all supernatural !"

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She seemed relieved to hear that he thought it was a good idea. "What, are you telling me you are not centuries old like I am?" she smirked lightly, in regard to him telling her that he had never been to a masquerade ball. "Quite simple, you show up in costume, and your face is hidden.." she spoke, now beginning to think of her dress to wear. "And you dance with strangers, lovers, anyone really.." she gave a small furrow of her brow. "Perhaps.. I should invite the others from his coven, it is only proper..and then your coven too, the werewolf clan.." she trailed off.

Local Time:
Dante waved his hand in front of Raelynn’s face to get her attention. “Are you still with me?” he said, with a mild tone of concern in his voice, “I know you have a lot of responsibilities, but I want you to try to enjoy yourself at this party. If everyone else there is going to be dancing like they don’t have a worry in the world then you deserve to do the same.”

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She blinked as he got her attention again, and she gave a small sigh, “You do have a fair point,” she agreed. She liked how he thought of her enjoyment as well. She then tilted her head “So..I’m assuming since I’m inviting everyone, I’ll be inviting Wysteria as well?” She didn’t seem that enthusiastic about it to say the least.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
"Only proper..." she trailed off her words, shaking her head softly at the idea. Wysteria, the woman who thought Raelynn was after Dante.. Truth be told? Rae knew she'd be a better partner for him than that...thing. But, Wysteria was a witch royal, much like how Raelynn was a Vampire Noble herself. So she had to play nice, at least for Dante's sake.

Local Time:
Dante shook his head, trying to get the thought of Wysteria out of his mind. He knew that he would have to go back home eventually, but despite that, Dante was hoping that he could avoid her coming to the party. Maybe Wysteria wouldn’t want to come because of where it was being held? He would have to wait and see. hopefully if she didn’t want to come, she wouldn’t try to keep him at home with the claim of them needing to spend more, “alone time,” together. Hopefully, he could get more time with Raelynn.
Close to a minute passed before he spoke again. “So…, what is your costume going to be?”

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
He would be able to see what seemed to be a faint blush on her cheeks as he spoke, the feeling of his eyes on her face and what he asked made her a little flustered. "Um..well, that's the whole point of the masquerade, is it not? To keep secret?" she questioned, hoping he wouldn't ask again.. she wanted it to be a surprise.

Local Time:
Dante’s smile began to return after seeing her blush. “That’s a very good point.” his mind began to shift to what he would be wearing at the party, and a spark of joy came back to him. “This will be my first masquerade remember, so I’m not too familiar with how all of this works.” his tone began to shift to something more teasing. “After all, not all of us are centuries old like you.”

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom