RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP THE IRON HOOK SOCIETY

Local Time:
7:16 AM
Many mysterious organizations have been around for years, decades, even centuries--The Masons usually is the most widely known.
But there are many, many others that have flousihed without the public's knowledge.
The Iron Hook Society had been around for about 50 years and totally unknown except for members sworn to secrecy. They were a benevolent social organization, donating thousands to various charities but it had a much darker side.

Young girls were often kidnapped from various walks of life....housewives, teachers, college students....drugged, stripped naked and bound, they were put up for sale in one of the society's sex slave auctions, the main source of income for the organization.
Tonight was such an auction.

Capturing girls for auction required careful planning....too many taken from the same area potentially could be noticed by the public or the authorities, so kidnapping was done across county lines. Once taken, they were never seen or heard from again.

A beautiful girl was jogging at night....not a very smart idea. As she neared a grove of thick bushes, two men wearing black ski masks leaped out....one clamped a hand over her mouth and they both dragged her backwards into a waiting van. Once inside, a rag and tape covered her mouth. Securely gagged, they went to work....despite her struggling, they managed to cut off her clothes, flip her on her belly and tie her ankles and hands behind her back. Without saying a word, one of them took a cloth doused with chloroform and pressed it over her nose, forcing her to inhale the vapors....within seconds she passed out.

The young blonde woke up in a room, empty of furniture and echoed with the sounds of women gagged moaning and struggling......she was in a line up with 4 other girls, like her all nude ballgagged and tied, arms up over their heads, wrists secured to the ceiling. The girls were looking at each other and moaning as if any of them could help the other.

They were facing a long 2 way mirror. On the other side was rows of fancy dressed men and women sitting in plush chairs while a topless and gagged girl walked up and down the aisles offering drinks.
"Ladies and gentlemen," a tall slender man spoke from behind a podium...."Welcome to tonight's slave auction....as always, confidentiality must be maintained....anything said or seen here must remain here. The girls you see on the stage have all been freshly captured for your buying pleasure....and as always, cash or checks please...no credit cards. Now, without further ado, let us begin....."

The room where the girls hung went dark. A small led pinlight shone over the head of a petite asian girl, wide eyed and struggling, her body swaying as she fought.
"First item up for sale is this adorable asian....she was taken after work and now available....nice sized tits, a thick black bush over her pussy and tight ass....perfect for breeding or bondage. The bidding starts at $20,000...."
The girl moaned loudly as she struggled, looking up at her bound wrists. From behind the mirror, a distinguished older man raised his paddle followed by another. The bidding ended at $45,000. A huge man wearing only a black mask and matching speedos came into the room, released the asian from the hook in the ceiling, flung her over his shoulders and carried her off like a sack of rice, out through a side door and never seen again.

One by one the girls were sold.
Finally it was the blonde's turn. The auctioneer described her body as a woman gazed at her.
Erica, or Madame Erica as she was known, was a wealthy professional dominatrix. The raven haired 32 year old was heir to a huge publishing empire, never having to work a day of her life, leaving her to pursue a sideline business.
People----all women...a devout lesbian, she disliked men---would come to her to be abused. Years ago, she rented an abandoned Ballet studio and had it refurnished into a dungeon. Women from all walks of life....policewomen, teachers, school students, blue collar workers, even a judge or two came to her, all wanting to experience more out of their sexual life than the normal boring vanilla relationships. They paid hundreds of dollars, just to be ordered to strip, gagged and willingly subjected to her whips, floggers, nipple clamps and other sorts of toys and devices.

It started out with only a few curious ladies sheepishly venturing into her office. After a while, even Erica was suprised at how many women came to see her, knowing there was more then the usual sex life out there and were willing to pay good money to experience it.
But Erica wanted her own slave and the blonde beauty was it. She easily out bid the others. The man in speedos unhooked the blonde and carried her through the door.
In the next room were rows of cages, like the ones to house large dogs. Each one had a gagged bound and naked girl inside, tags on the cages with their destinations.

The blonde was dragged into an empty cage and the door padlocked.
"Your buyer will be picking you up soon," he said, then left the room filled with the sounds of gagged girls.
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
7:16 PM
Melissa always jogged at night, nothing happened to her then so why would anything happen....That was the biggest mistake she could ever make...

As she jogged she smiled as the cool wind brushed against her face, her smile quickly faded as she felt someone grab her from behind, "Let...MMMMPH" she started to breath faster as fear flashed across her face. She wiggled around trying to get free from the grasp of the mysterious men, but it was no use.

The men took her to a van and gagged her, "Gggh....Mmhhgg!!" She moaned still trying to get out of her bindings and within a few seconds she blacked out as they put a cloth around her nose.

When she woke up she found herself in a room with multiple naked women in her same predicament that she was in. What the fuck is going on?... Melissa kept trying to loosen her bindings so that she could run away but yet again she was stuck.

As she saw the girls leave the room she knew she was going to be soon she felt tears stream down her face as she was getting dragged out the room and was being sold off.

When she was carried away and put in a cage the man said something about her buyer coming soon. Melissa kicked the cage door hoping that that would give her a chance of escaping. She was getting tired and her legs started to give out. She looked around her and saw the multiple girls in cages slowly being taken away.

Local Time:
Other girls were still caged. A brunette was in the cage next to her. Like Melissa, she was nude gagged and bound....all the girls were still tied hand and foot even though it was impossible to get out of the cage. She stared at Melissa, fear in her eyes. A man came into the room....he gazed at the rows of nude gagged captives.

Damn," he said. licking his lips...."my fantasies would never be this good....I could spend all day fucking all of you...."
He went to the brunette's cage and checked the destination card....she was bought by a wealthy Arab, a gift for his father.
"I hope you like where your'e going," he said....."American women are popular in Saudi Arabia, but your'e going to be my father's birthday present...."

The brunette screamed through the gag once she learned where she was heading. A van backed into the room through a cargo door. Another man took a syringe loaded with a knockout drug and stuck his hand in between the bars....the brunette passed out. A tarp was stretched over the cage, loaded into the van and took off.

It was a busy day....other girls from previous auction were also there....cages were loaded into vans and flatbed trucks the entire day. In all, 24 captives were gone.
Melissa was next. Her cage was loaded into the van and sped off. There were no windows so she had no idea where she was going.
THey made a turn off the highway and went up a long winding road, finally arriving at a huge mansion. The van honked, the tall iron gates opened and they drove up to the front.

A topless maid in costume opened the door and the men carried the cage into the house and down some stairs to a brick and stone basement.
"That will be all," the maid said, handing them money....once they left the maid walked around the cage....the girl looked sexy, but then, don't all women look desirable naked?
The maid knelt down and gazed at Melissa.
"You know," she said..."I'm envious of you, your'e going to me Mistress's new bed slut....for your sake, I hope your a lesbian or at least Bisexual, but it really won't matter....you'll be kept tied anyway....well, better get some sleep, Mistress will be coming down to see you in the morning...."

She went up the stairs and turned off the light, leaving the girl alone in the cold dark room.

Local Time:
As Melissa was driven away she started to cry silently in the back of the truck. As she was carried out of the truck and into a basement she kicked around in the cage and watched as the maid talked about her being a bed slut, "Mmmh!!" She moaned through her gag as she watched the lady walk away.

She looked around in the room hopefully she could find something to get her out. She continued to kick around in the cage until she couldn't feel her legs anymore. She curled herself in a ball and cried herself to sleep.

Local Time:
Erica could hardly wait to get dressed and go downstairs to the basement....today she would start breaking her new slave! she felt like a child waking up on Christmas morning. She put on a black totally see through sheer nightgown with no panties or bra.
Turning on the basement light she took one of the whips down from the wall....She wheeled over a tall wooden X shaped frame to the middle of the room. Going to the cage, she unlocked it and pulled out the girl feet first. Without giving her time to react, she dragged her to the X frame and forced her to stand on it, arms and legs spread wide apart and locked in place with shackles.

"Good morning," she said...."My name is Mistress Erica...that is how you will address me or simply Mistress....anything else, any profanities or nasty outbursts and......well, let me show you what will happen..."
She wheeled over a cart with some kind of monitor with wires attached. She took stick ekg-type electrodes and placed them on her nipples, ass cheeks and on her labia. Turning on the machine, she turned a dial and electricity coursed through the girl's body.

"Yes, it's painful," she said...."But it needs to be to properly break you.....now...I'll remove your gag....let's see what you've already learned...."
Once the gag was removed she went to the console, ready to deliver even more painful electrical shocks.

Local Time:
Melissa woke up wo someone dragging her out of the cage by her feet, "MMMMMH!!" She moaned in fear as she was shacked to something leaving her legs open and arms wide.

She tried to wriggle out of her bindings as the woman but electrodes on parts of her body as writhed in her bindings again as her breathing started to quicken. As the woman introduced herself Melissa whimpered through her gag..

Then she felt a jolt of electricity coming from the electrodes, "GGGHMMM!!!!" She moaned out as she felt the tears well up in her eyes. As Erica talked about removing the gag Melissa widened her eyes, "W-where am I?" She blurted out as soon as the gag was removed from her mouth, "Why am I here?" She said in a shaky breath.

At first she contemplated being rebellious but that wouldn't do anything to help her situation. She glared at the woman and waited for her to respond, maybe she'll get annoyed with her and discard her once she's had enough.

Local Time:
Erica glared at her.....rebellious or stubborn? either way, she was determined to torture it out of her.
"Where you are is not important....your'e in the basement of my mansion. I bought you to become my new sex slave, my bed slut, and that's exactly what you will become....I will train you to be an obedient, cunt worshipping lesbian...."

She turned down the voltage so it now flowed continuoisly through her body....not enough to make her go into convulsions as before but just enough to make it uncomfortable.
"The only words I want to hear from you is.......'MISTRESS'!
With that, she took the whip and struck her ass. The crack of the whip echoed through the room.

"You are my slave...you'll do whatever I tell you without question...".....'CRACK!' went the whip.
"You will never backtalk me, yell and scream, question me or complain.....".....'CRACK!'
"You will be obedient and submissive or else......'CRACK!'

Over and over she was whipped, leaving crimson marks all over the girl's ass, belly and tits. Finally Erica put the whip away and removed the electrodes from the girl's body. Taking a vibrator she clicked it on high and slowly stuffed it up her ass. Taking another, she brought it up to Melissa's face.
"This is an Hitachi Magic Wand....the strongest most powerful vibrator on the market....unlike the vibe in your ass, this is a plug in, meaning it's power will never diminish due to low batteries...."

She plugged it in the wall and encased it in a leather pouch between the girl's legs, pressed up tight against her pussy. It was turned on and placed on the highest setting.
"I never heard of any woman," she explained, "that couldn't be forced to cum with this device.... believe that breaking a slave requires a balance of both pain and pleasure....you already experienced pain...now for this...."
She stepped back to admire the view.
"you'll be forced to have orgasms one after another....the first few times will feel very pleasurable but after a while your'e body will be drained of your juices and it will be painful...."

Erica got some coffee from the nearby Keurig then sat and watched her new slave wiggle and writhe.

Attachments

Local Time:
Cunt worshipping lesbian.. Melissa cried aloud as she felt the voltage continuously flow through her body, "Make it stop.." She managed to say while crying. She cried each time the whip went across her body making her nipples sore and her ass feel numb.

As she removed the electrodes Melissa thought for a second that she was done...at least for today. As a vibrator was stuffed into her ass she let out an airy gasp and squirmed from the vibration in her ass, "P-please...." She said as tears filled her eyes again.

As the Hitachi wand made contact with her pussy she let out a soft moan from the sensation coming from her ass and now her pussy that was slowly getting wetter, "Please...Make it stop.." She said in between gasps and moans.

Local Time:
"Make it stop.....'WHAT'?" Erica replied....."I see you still haven't learned to address me properly....very well..."
She clicked the Hitachi up to full power, the buzzing echoing.....
"I'm looking forward to seeing you explode with the first forced orgasm," she replied....."we'll try this for a while then maybe I'll whip you again.....the sooner you surrender to me and submit, the sooner this will all be over, but know this....WHEN you surrender---and it's only a matter of time before you will---I'll know if you're just saying it to avoid further torture. If your'e not sincere I'll return you to this frame your secured in and use the electrodes on you again...."

Like Erica said, it was just a matter of time before Melissa surrendered....between the vibe in her ass and the Hitachi, the girl's wouldn't have a choice.....she was a champion slave breaker and never failed yet....other slave owners had brought their rebellious girls to her to break and she always broke them.

Local Time:
Melissa moaned again but this time she was louder, she felt her forced climax coming as she moved her legs around, "Please...Mistress." She said moaning the last part aloud as she reached her climax. Her legs trembled as she continued to feel the wand and the vibrator at both of her entrances.

Erica said calling her mistress would put an end to all this. Maybe getting out of the basement will aid in her escaping sooner or later.

Local Time:
Erica waited until the girl came.
Without saying another word to her she tapped her phone....a minute later the same topless maid entered the room...a redhead in a black classic french maid's outfit---minus the top.
"Take her upstairs to the bathroom," Erica said, "clean her up and prepare her for me....put this on her...."

She went upstairs. The maid placed a metal collar around the girl's neck similar to the one the maid herself wore. A leash was clipped to the collar. Melissa was released from the rack and half led, half dragged upstairs....despite the maid's petite size she was amazingly strong.
THey arrived at the master bathroom...it was by itself larger than most bedrooms....

A tub was waiting filled with lavender scented bubblebath. The maid helped Melissa into the tub then locked the leash to a guard rail.
"I'm sorry I had to do that," the maid said, "But if you tried to escape it would mean unbearable torture for both of us....now, please cooperate with me while I bathe you and get you ready for our Mistress....think of this as your wedding night..."
The maid sponged down the new slave.
"My name's Miko," the slave said as she continued....."Mistress kidnapped me from a nightclub 3 years ago....I submitted after a day and a half of torture. Mistress rewarded me with mind blowing orgasms and I've been her devoted slave maid ever since....I really hope you decide to cooperate and submit, I'm looking forward to having a slave sister....."

Once the bath was done, Melissa's hair and make up done, Miko led her into a dressing room that was big enough to sleep in. There, neatly laid out on a cushion was a complete lingerie set....a lace bra, matching panties, garterbelt and thigh high stocking, all white.
"Mistress wants you to put these on and then I'll present you to her," Miko said.

Local Time:
As Erica called in a maid to come get Melissa she let herself get dragged upstairs, her legs felt numb and she couldn't move them so she didn't even try to run away.

Melissa didn't reply to the Miko as she talked, she just responded with small nods as she continued to clean her up.
Melissa felt tired, she barely got a decent sleep in her cage and she was just forced to have an orgasm. As she was led to a dressing room her eyes widened as she entered, This room is massive

She thought to herself as she slowly got dressed in the white set of lingerie, "Miko...I'm ready to see the Mistress." She said in a whisper-like voice.

Local Time:
Miko looked the blonde over....she was very beautiful, Mistress was going to enjoy her immensely.
"Fine then," she said, giving the leash a final tug. "Time for you to see our owner....please, I beg you once more..do what she says....she can make your life rewarding beyond your wildest dreams or make it a living hell, it's up to you...."

Miko led the girl down a couple hallways and knocked at the huge double doors.
"Come in," Erica called out. Miko opened the doors and led Melissa in.
"She's all yours Mistress," she said.....Erica eyed her new slave over.

"Bring her here and you may leave," she said....Miko led the slave to Erica. The domme took hold of the leash, Miko bowed and walked backwards, closing the doors behind her.
"Come to the bed," she commanded, "and lay on your back....put your arms up behind your head."
As the girl did as ordered, Erica took a set of handcuffs, locked them to her wrists and secured them to the head of the bed.

"Until I feel you can be trusted," she said..."you will be cuffed whenever your'e in bed with me....which will be much of the time...."
Scented candles were softly glowing in every corner, equally soft romantic music playing from nowhere yet everywhere and the lights turned down low. The curtains over the tall huge french double doors leading to the patio were closed.

"As my sex slave," Erica continued, "you will be kept naked at all times when in the house, but tonight's a special night for you---for us. Tonight is your official start as my bed slave."
Erica took a tube of special lubricant and placed it on the bedside table. She stripped naked and laid down at Melissa's feet then gently pushed her legs apart. Keeping the garbelt straps attached to the stockings, she began kissing and licking the inside of the girl's thighs. Tonight would be a special night and she would take her time.

Local Time:
Melissa let out a small grunt as Miko tugged on her leash and told her to obey or she'll be punished. Melissa curtly nodded as kept her eyes on the floor as she followed behind Miko till she was lead to a room with two large double doors.

Melissa could feel her heart drop as the door opened she kept her head down and eagerly obeyed as the Mistress gave her instructions. She kept her eyes away as she stripped in front of her.

She lightly gasped as her mistress spread her legs apart the cold chill in the air causing her to shiver slightly as the aroma in the room made her slightly comfortable, "Mmh~" She would lightly moan as she felt the hot breath and tongue of her mistress lick and kiss her legs.

Local Time:
Erica worked inch by inch up the inside of Melissa's legs...kissed and licks on one leg, then moving to the other. She looked up at the prize waiting before her....the panty covered pussy. She left a warm wet tongue trail up the girl's legs until finally she reached her goal. At first she rubbed over Melissa's vagina keeping her panty in place, warm fingers outside the white lace fabric.
Then she gently parted the panty, pushing it to one side while she kissed her labia and gently licked her folds. She used only the very tip of her tongue to graze over the enterance, taking her sweet time before she went inside. Erica wetted a finger and ever so gently slipped it inside, angiling slightly to rub up against her G spot. In and out she finger fucked her, kissing around the outside as she continued.
Finally she slipped her tongue inside and pushed her way as far in as her mouth would permit.

Local Time:
Mellisa felt her legs tremble as she felt her mistress teased her folds with the tip of her tongue, "M-mistress.." Melissa slightly moaned. She was slowly getting wet as she moved her expert tongue around her folds.

Melissa looked down at Mistress and watched as she wet a finger and inserted it into her pussy Melissa let out a guttural moan as it hit her G-spot perfectly and used her tongue to give her more pleasure, "O-oh mistress~" She whimpered and moaned softly.

She moaned even louder as she pushed her slick, hot tongue into her depths, "A-agh~" She would moan loudly as she moved her legs around on the bed in pleasure, "More Mistress please~"

Local Time:
Everything was going according to plan....it was obvious that not only was she succeeding in breaking her new slave but the girl was enjoying it as well. Soon she would have an orgasm and then Melissa would be hers, mind and body.
Taking a powerful vibrator, she slipped it in effortlessly, the girl's juices providing perfect lubrication. Setting it on high, Erica proceeded in seducing her slave.
She slowly moved upwards, circling her tongue around the girl's belly button and leaving a wet tongue trail on her belly. She got up to the base of the bra and gently massaged her tits over the fabric. Reaching behind, she un did the clasps and gently exposed the girl's beautiful breasts.

Taking her left breast, Erica bathed it with her tongue then moved up, flicking the very tip if the nipple with her tongue back and forth before sealing her mouth over it, sucking on the nipple. Next she moved onto the right breast, happily seeing the nipple she just feasted on standing up and erect.
She did the same to the right, finally sucking and kissing the other nipple. As she did that she reached down and slowly pulled out the vibrator, slipping a finger inside and began fucking her with it.

Local Time:
Melissa gasped as she felt the vibrator enter her already wet pussy she moaned loudly as she the vibrator was set on high, "I-it feels so good~" Melissa felt herself coming closer to her climax as she saw her mistress sucking on her nipples and breast, "Y-your tongue feels so good Mistress~" She said trembling from all of the pleasure her Mistress was giving her.

As She continued to work on her breast Melissa felt her slip out the vibrator and started to finger fuck her again, "That's it!!1 Right there!!! F-fuck me harder mistress!!" She said moaning loudly.

Local Time:
Her new slave was responding even better than Erica had hoped. It wouldn't be much longer before Melissa would experience a toe curling intense orgasm, with more to come.....whipping and torture would work just as well but seduction and sexually breaking a girl was always more rewarding---for both of them.

Erica continued to feast on the girl's nipples, happily sucking away as she slipped a second finger into her already very wet slave....she massaged her G spot, knowinng any minute she would hear a loud moan and her slave would cum like a french whore. Once that happened, that's all it would take to make Melissa hers.

Local Time:
Melissa moved her arms in the cuffs to try and grip something. She felt her mistress slip another finger in her wet sex, "Mmmhng~ I'm so-so close t-to cumming~" SHe moaned as she slightly arched her back. The pleasure that she was feeling made her forget about being kidnapped in the first place her eyes started to roll back as she felt herself cumming onto her mistress' fingers and let out a loud moan as she arched her back in pure pleasure.

Local Time:
Erica was waiting for this moment. As her slave tensed up and arched her back she kept fingers inside her to make the girl's orgasm more powerful.
Once she came, Erica quickly knelt down, locked her lips over the girl's pulsating pussy and eagerly sucked out and swallowed every drop of nectar that flowed.

She let the girl lay there, panting gasping and exhausted.
"Now," she said, bringing out a choker...."Your'e officially.....MINE...."
The choker was thick fiberglass covered in crushed black velvet and adorned with 2 rows of genuine diamonds......Melissa was going to be her bed pet and her collar was going to show it....in front was a dangling chrome heart, the word 'PET' engraved.

Local Time:
Erica made sure her pet had a good look of the collar before it was placed around her neck....the diamonds were real...nothing would be too good for her new bed pet. It made a soft clicking sound as it was locked around her neck...once on it was permanent.

Erica pulled the covers over both of them, gazing at her new slave as she fell asleep....she looked above Melissa's head at the handcuffs and the connecting leash. She had better get used to it because long after Erica felt she could be trusted she would always be locked and leashed in bed, a true physical symbol of ownership.

Miko brought a bedside tray of breakfast to the bedroom the next morning....she glanced over at the new bed slut, still curled up on her side....she really did look beautiful. Miko wondered how long it would be until she was allowed to have sex with her.

"Wake up slave," Erica called out, kissing her passionately and driving her tongue deep into the girl's mouth. "Eat hearty, we have a busy day ahead...."
As they both sat on the side of the bed and ate, Erica told her of the plans.

"It is customary to introduce new slaves into our slave owners social group.....after breakfast Miko will return you to the bathroom where you will be cleaned, perfumed and made ready....ordinarily you will stay naked but today you'll be wearing.....this...."
Miko brought over a gleaming stainless steel and chrome frame.

"This is a metal chastity belt," she explained......"you will be locked inside it and remain locked up until tonight....it's not like I don't trust my domme friends around you but it's our custom to display new slaves with their important areas secured. You will be topless however and I'll welcome our guests to suck your tits and play with your nipples....it's the only part of you that I'll allow them to touch. Even your ass hole will be sealed shut."

Once breakfast was over, Erica unlocked the leash from the bed, handed it to Miko who led the new slave to the bathroom.
"Mistress has excellent taste," she said...."this belt has two built in probes in the bottom....they'll both vibrate and Mistress will have the controls...."

Attachments

Local Time:
Melissa woke up with a moan as her mistress kissed her, "Yes mistress.." She said softly before she started to slowly eat her food as her mistress gave her a run-down of the day's events.

She made sure not to say anything but gave a simple nod of the head. She didn't want to go be seen by other people, topless at that, but there was nothing she could do but nod quietly and obey.

"Will they vibrate the whole time?" Melissa asked as she brought her to the bathroom

Local Time:
Miko just smiled as she took hold of the leash and led the girl back to the bathroom. Melissa was cleaned, perfumed and brought to the vanity table.
"I had to wear one when I was a new slave," she explained....."we all did....once the probes enter your holes, your inner body temp will activate them....they'll vibrate but only enough to give you a nice pleasant feeling, just below edging. Mistress will have the controls and she can very easily change the pulse and intensity to force you to orgasm or cause you intense pain....your choice but I'm hoping you'll continue to cooperate and all you'll get is pleasure...."

Melissa's hair was gently taken as Miko used a curling iron, then took ruby red lipstick and some eyeshadow. Finally Melissa was done and Miko helped her into the chastity belt. It had a waistband with another band attached that went down between her legs, seperating her ass cheeks and up the back to rejoin the band on her waist. In addition, metal bands were attached to her upper thighs as well as her upper ankles. Short chains were attached to the ankle and thigh bands, making it impossible for her to walk more than baby steps.

Lube was smeared on the built in probes so they slipped easily into both her pussy and ass. Padlocks were placed on the leg bands and as soon as the probes entered her body they began to vibrate and pulse. The black crushed velvet collar with the 'Pet' medallion completed the picture.

Miko ran her fingers over the collar....
"You know of course," she said, "That these aren't rhinestones or cut glass? you have rows of genuine top grade diamonds on your collar....on an open market it would be worth a million...."

It was a few hours before the guests arrived. Erica nodded her approval when she saw her breathtaking slave.
"Keep her company while I get dressed," she said as she gave the leash back to Miko. The slave bowed and led Melissa into a small but very cozy living room, a fireplace glowing. She clipped and locked her end of the leash on a metal band on one arm then gently placed Melissa on a couch.

"Well," she said in her most seductive voice...."Mistress DID say to keep you company...."
She kissed and licked Melissa's velvety soft tits.

Local Time:
As Miko was getting Melissa ready most of what she said didn't really stick, she just nodded her head, waiting for the day to be over, she stayed still as Miko did her hair and makeup and lightly winced as the chastity belt was put on her and the probes started to vibrate in both her sensitive holes. She let out small moans as they vibrated inside of her. She tried her best to stand up properly as she was led to a living room and seated on a couch. She gasped and moaned loudly as Miko began to use her mouth on her breasts, "Wai-Mmmnh~" She moaned as she threaded a hand in Miko's hair.

Local Time:
Miko was happy that the slave was already startin g to enjoy her attention. As Melissa moaned she applied more suction, drawing the nipple into her mouth and stretching it with her tongue.
"I wanted to have sex with you," she whispered, "almost from the first day you arrived....of course with the chastity belt on, anything else will be impossible, but you won't stay locked away all the time...."
She kissed Melissa, driving her tongue deep into her mouth with passion.
"I hope," she continued, "that you continue to submit....I'll ask Mistress for permission to have sex with you soon...."

Erica returned wearing a floor length nightgown, simple, black and totally transparent....she had on no panties or bra.
"Come slave," she said, unlocking the leash from Miko and clipping it on her own wrist.
"Get to the kitchen," she ordered Miko, "and supervise the caterers......you know how I want tings done..."

Miko bowed and left.
It wasn't long before her guests arrived, all female....some came by themselves, most with their own slaves.....nubian, blonde, redheads, asian....and all totally naked. As with the custom, slaves always walked at least a couple paces behind their owners. It was soon obvious that some slaves had been granted at least for today a temporary amount of freedom, that is, being allowed to mingle without their leashes but they all wore collars.
But even these few shared one thing with all the other slaves---they all wore ballgags. Outside their own homes, slaves were rarely allowed to speak, since there was little need.

Melissa couldn't escape the humiliation if she wanted to---the short chains connected to her thighs and ankles kept her walking in short shuffled baby steps. Like MIko and all the other slaves she was naked except for the chastity belt, her breasts jutting out firm and proud. Erica did a little mingling then finally led her slave up near the fireplace.

"Ladies, fellow dommes and slave owners," she announced....."The time has come to officially welcome the newest slave into our society....."
She made Melissa put her arms down at her side.
"This is......'PET'......"

The lights in the room bounced off the black velvet collar, making the diamonds glow like fire. All the women clapped then all raised a hand with their champagne glasses to toast the newest slave into their society.

Dinner was served and all the owners sat at the huge dining room table, their slaves all kneeling on the floor beside or behind them. As always, the owners ate first then made sure their slaves ate....plates or bowls were placed on the floor, their gags removed only for the meal then put back in their mouths. Melissa was allowed to remain without a gag, something the other slaves felt envious of.

After dinner a room was unlocked and all the slaves released and led inside....it was wall to wall cushioned, thick plush fake fur on the floor. a couple dozen toys were scattered throughout the room. The so-called 'veteran' slaves grinned, knowing just what the occasion was. Melissa was brought in along with Miko.

"Have fun with your newest slave sister," one domme said as she closed and locked the door behind her.
Miko smiled at the obviously puzzled Melissa.
"It's customary," she explained, "for all us slaves to welcome our newest slave sister....by having sex with her...."

Erica stepped in.
"I almost forgot," she said, removing the chastity belt....Melissa was now totally vulnerable. One slave ran her fingers along Melissa's collar.
"Oh my god," she said...."these are real diamonds, aren't they?"

THree girls led Melissa to the cushions where they began to kiss, lick and fondle her.....one took a rabbit vibrator, switched it on and rubbed it along Melissa's labia before slipping it inside her.

Local Time:
Melissa frowned slightly as Miko pulled away from her. She obediently followed Erica and ate her food silently. When she was finished she looked around puzzled as to where she was being taken. She looked around at all the other slaves with a puzzled face, "A-all of you?" Melissa said as Erica unlocked her chastity belt and looked toward her mistress, "I'm allowed to have sex with them?"

But before Melissa could hear her mistress's answer she felt multiple slaves start to make their moves on her. She let a light moan escape her throat as they fondled with her body. She let out a gasp as the rabbit vibrator and stuffed it inside her pussy. She was glad that she was already wet from the vibrators in the chasity belt so that the rabbit vibrator slid in easily, "F-fuck!!"

Local Time:
The slaves began feasting on Melissa as if she was a main course....and in this case, she was.
fingers and mouths were everywhere and not just focusing on Melissa. Two girls retreated to the opposite end of the room, snuggled together, grabbed a pair of vibes and soon were fucking each other like rabbits. Another was pleasuring herself with a vibrating dildo on the floor.

Most of them of course were involved with the newest member of the slave sisterhood. Melissa was being fucked in both holes with vibrators while other girls attended to her mouth, kissing her while still others were sucking on her nipples. The aroma of wet unbridled sex permeated the room.

The Mistresses could hear the sounds of moaning....the playroom wasn't soundproofed and the woman laughed at the sounds of their slaves having sex.
While a girls kept the vibe in Melissa's pussy occupied, another slave opened her legs wide and began to lick and kiss, slowly leaving a wet tongue trail up the inside of Melissa's thighs....it wouldn't be long before she reached the new slave's pussy.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom