RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Take Him, Then the World (Firestarter)

Local Time:
2:43 PM
A soft moan left Az's lip, his head tipping back. Everything felt so good against his skin, warm and gentle. Enticing and addicting. His hips push forward into the male's hand, urging for more.

Through the warm haze of pleasure though, confusion pushed through. It had only been a few days. Kidnapped, hurt. He pants out a heavy breath, trying to push the feelings away. They came back tenfold, waring inside his mind.

Panic started to bloom in his chest, breaths heavy. He hadn't let anyone touch him in so long, and now he was letting this man touch him? Why? He barely knew Marco, and the man was all over him.

He lets out a strangled sound, the press against his prostate shocking. He pushes at Marco, gasping and trembling, "S-Stop-!" He gasps out, hands shaking and eyes squeezing shut.

Local Time:
12:43 PM
Marco's eyes widen and he quickly pulls away from Az, holding his hands up and climbing off the bed. "Okay! Okay....you're okay. I won't touch you. Just breathe."

Marco's heart sank as he looked at Az, seeing the amount of fear and uncertainty in him. He knew this was a long shot, but he didn't think Az would panic so quickly.

Marco sighs and looks down, unsure of what Az will do or say now that things have transpired in this way.

Local Time:
Az presses a hand to his face, trembling. He tries to take a breath and slowly peers at Marco, "I- I'm sorry." He was so hard, he wanted this man. But he was also so scared.

He was terrified of what it would mean to be with someone. To be touched. But he felt like cowering and staying scared let his assailants win. But. . . With the panic, any touch would feel like he's being set on fire.

"I'm sorry. . ." He repeats.

Local Time:
"Don't be. You have nothing to be sorry for." Maeco says softly, still holding his hands up to make sure Az could see them. He couldn't care less about the growing pain from blue balls that was growing, he just wanted to make sure Az was alright.

He takes a small breath and gives Az a comforting smile, "You never need to apologize for needing to stop during a time like this. You being comfortable is what is important."

Local Time:
Az swallows and looks away, "What if I'm never comfortable with it?" He whispers, "What if I can never be touched again?" He shudders, clearly longing to be able to be touched.

"I-I just. . . I feel like I'm being set on fire everytime I get touched. . . I can't stand it. . . I wish I didn't feel that way. . ." He feels tears prick his eyes and he wipes his hand over them. "Why do I have to be like this? Why am I so- so broken?"

Local Time:
Marco frowns and slowly lowers his hands, "Az, what you went through is not something light. Coming back from that is a long and messy process." He gently climbs off the bed and moves to the side, kneeling down on the floor so Az can still feel safe while Marco can be closer.

"I no it's hard and I know it makes you feel like it's not going to get better, but it will. I want to help you in any way that I can." He smiles softly at Az and holds up one hand to Az, "Tell me, did it feel better when you were in control while I 'couldnt' move?"

Local Time:
Az watches him, "But- But I. . . I just wanna be normal. . ." He whispers.

"I wanna do the things most guys my age do. . . I wanna be able to go out, go to parties. . . Hookups. . . But I can't look at people and not see someone who wants to hurt me. . ." He pulls his knees closer, whimpering. He hated only seeing the evil in people. He wished he could see the good, and the nice. But every place felt like a leer and every word felt like a lie.

"Why would you want to help me anyways? There's so many other things you could do with your time than help a stupid child."

He fidgets with the blankets, shudders as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Local Time:
Marco frowns and reaches out to softly wipe the tear from Az's cheek. "You will get there some day Az, I promise. I don't care what I have to do or who I have to go after to get you to feel the way you want to."

He remains kneeling on the floor, looking up at Az like a sad puppy, "I want to help you because....I....I can't explain it, but I just- feel this strong need to be around you and protect you." He looks down, thinking Az is going to find him to be even crazier than before.

Local Time:
Az looks at Marco and nods, "I just. . . I wish I was there now, you know?" He mumbles, closing his eyes and turning his face away slightly.

He swallows thickly, pushing the lump on his throat down. "Don't kill anyone for me. That's not, in the least bit, romantic."

Az looks back at Marco, laughing softly, "Yeah, yeah, supernatural forces at their best."

Local Time:
Marco gives a sympathetic smile and shakes his head, "Look, I know it sounds crazy, I'm struggling to believe its happening, but I really do feel this need to help you and protect you."

He holds up one hand to Az so he take it or even just touch it, "I know you wish it was better now, but good things come to those who wait. And yes, I know that sounds cheesy."

"I won't kill anyone if that's what you really want, but if at any point you want to find those who hurt you to at least confront them, let me know."

Local Time:
Az looks at Marco, eyes wide slightly. He reaches out slowly, tracing his finger tip over Marco's palm. His touch was barely there, and just the slightest pricking sensation under his skin. Though he knew it would intensify the moment he pressed his palm flat against Marco's.

"And. . . I kinda want you to. . ." He whispers, brown eyes glittering with unshed tears. "And I've never wanted that from anyone. Most of the time I punch them in the face and walk away. . ."

He shakes his head, wiping at his eyes with his free hand. "You're a cheesy fuck, it's fine." Az slowly extends his fingers, pressing his palm flat to Marco's and wrapping his ringers with the other's. He stares at their hands for long moments, not wanting to let go, but also wanting to tear away. The flam under his skin was not the pleasant kind, and made his hand feel like it was melting from the inside.

His hand was dwarfed by Marcos, the other mamas at least a fourth, or maybe a third larger that Az's. Az's fingers thin, nimble and delicate, while Marco's were slightly thicker and definitely stronger with a brute grip. Though,as Az had learned, also gentle when need be. Callused and rough in all the right places that spoke volumes about how the man before him knew how to hold and use weapons. While Az's, not soft, but definitely not as rough and worn.

Slowly, he leans forward, hand still gripping Marco's as he presses a soft kiss to the side of the male's neck. He could feel how still and tense he was, the tension radiating off the male in waves. Az closes his eyes, taking a deep breath and inhaling Marco's scent before blowing out a slow, smooth breath across the other's neck.

He leans back a few centimeters, a playful grin flashing across Az's face and he turns his face,soft breath in Marco's ear as he whispers, "Well, maybe I'll let you know if that's what I want."

Local Time:
Marco had never wanted someone as badly as Az and he couldn't figure it out even if it meant saving his life. Az was bratty, rude, and just a complete 180 degree difference from the people Marco was normally attracted to personality wise. He could care less how Az had looked, but his thin, frail frame spoke to Marco on a deeper level that just physical attraction. He felt the need to help this younger male regain his dignity and feel empowered again.

Marco's skin tingles as the other's warm breath washes over it, feeling like a warm summer breeze that made him experience a mixture of excitement and and nerves. He wanted so badly to reach out and envelope Az in a warm embrace and capture those soft lips in a searing kiss, but he knew better than to rush Az. The small kiss that Az placed on his neck was already feeling like the most pleasurable burn Marco could ever ask for.

He gulps hard as he fights back his urge to grab Az and lets out a shaky yet heavy breath. He turns his head just enough so his lips graze against Az's ear like feathers, "You know where to find me." He flexes his muscles slightly and lets his breathing grow just a little heavier so Az could feel the growing desire within Marco.

Local Time:
Az shudders at the brush of Marco's lips to his ear. He lets out a soft sound, not quite a moan but. . . Close. Sensitive ears. He closes his eyes, swallowing thickly. He looks at Marco out of the corner of his eye, the chocolate brown color warm and curious.

"Do I?" He murmurs, hand starting to tremble slightly. His gaze locked on Marco, pulling back enough to look straight into the man's face. "Do I really know where to find you? What if you're hiding from me?"

His soft lips curve down into a playful pout. It was so easy to look at Az and see the kind of boy who had been attacked. Small, pretty and unassuming. Easily looked at and seen as attractive. What was harder to see was the young man who had killed three men with his bare hands.

Though neither instance spoke of who Az was. Az didn't know if Marco knew, or would ever know, the creative and artistic guy he was. Troubled, yes. Traumatized, yes. Hurt, yes.

But enduring, very much so. Az had his hardships, maybe worse than most people's, but he was still here. He was still alive. He had wondered, at some point, what it would be like to be enveloped in the warmth os the never ending abyss of Death. Wondered, but never acted. After all, he'd fought so hard to stay alive, had killed three men for his chance to stay.

And now, full, soft lips pouting at Marco as he teased the larger male, he had the faintest feeling of flirting with death. Maybe not his own death, but a man who would bring that darkness to anyone who dared look twice at Az. He wondered if he was sane for taking comforting that feeling.

"What if I can't find you at all?" Az leaned forward again, lips parting slightly as he kissed the front of Marco's throat, his mouth gentle on the sensitive skin before he pulled away completely.

He let go of Marco's hand and stood from the bed, stepping around him and looking at the man. He keeps the slight pout on his face, though his warm brown eyes show a glimmer of amusement.

Local Time:
Marco's skin tingles and soft growl escapes his throat as Az places a soft kiss there. He could feel his heart racing and his finger tips tingling with electric sparks. If only this boy knew how much of an affect he had on Marco.

Az hadn't done much for Marco, but he already had the rugged male wrapped around his little finger. If at any point Az were to tell Marco that he had something as small as getting bumped into at the store, Marco's men would be ordered to find and bloody up the bastard for daring to touch Az in any manner.

The game of letting Az have control over him was something new and exciting. Marco was always in control, never letting even the sweetest person say anything in objection to his word. Now, Az was able to make Marco suffer in more ways than one and Marco would eat it up like a puppy reveling in the attention he is being given.

Once Az pouted those perfect lips and walked around Marco's still naked frame, he flexed his back and shoulder muscles to show Az that he was the protector he needed along with remaining as still as a statue to show he would be the obident servant Az could use for anything. "You will never have to worry about not finding me Az. I will always be with you."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom