RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Sweet Attentions (Schoeche)

Knight_of_None

Master of Dungeons, Petter of Traps
Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
4:57 PM
"What do you need, Bunny?" He said as he still hadn't looked at her, Vander still focused on his reading. Within his tent was the opposite of Briggs' own, where the Druid kept less trinkets inside, Vander had some appealing and odd devices that came from the bits cities far from her little town. Clockwork devices and small filigree, dangles along the tents inner rods. The tent was lit by odd glowing orbs, that floated in the air all on their own.

Local Time:
Aethel's gaze returned to him quickly from drifting over all the trinkets and devices. "I, umm...," She swallowed hard. "I wanted to thank you for saving me, sir." She flushed as she looked at him. "Can I do anything to repay you?" She looked at him shyly but eagerly. "I really would like to, you know." She moved a little closer. Her movements and actions left no real doubt as to the method of her repayment.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
"We don't take money from young women in need." He said as he heard her come closer, only partially aware of her intent. But he closed his book as she got closer, casting her shadow over him. "So what...ah. That kind of payment." He said as he set his book side, looking her over, his gaze almost like he was appraising her technique and beauty with accute measurements on his agenda. "And what pray tell are you thinking of giving me up to repay me?" He said as if he knew parts of her remained still untouched. Perhaps her shyness, perhaps some trick of his own.

Local Time:
(I've been great. Just out of this loop.)

She hesitated, not completely understanding him. "I don't know." She shrugged. "I don't know much about these things... but I do really want to make you feel good. You saved my life. I want to give something back. What do you want?" She bit her lip softly, a tingle running through her.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
"I don't recommend doing everything and anything. You don't know what you'll fall into." Vander said as she stopped before him. His hand reached up, taking hers gently and began guiding her down so she was kneeling beside him. "I will take some joy a suppose where I can." He said as he cupped her chin, the leader of the Stingers drew her over, bending her forward so she was looking at his pants. "First we'll test you mouth." He said simply

Local Time:
She flushed and nodded at the piece of advice. It was probably right. She didn't care. This was different. She let him guide her, her naked body a pliable, obedient tool for his guidance. Was this the only way men did it? She had always thought... Oh well. It didn't matter, she guessed. She knew a little more what to do here since she had just had instructions from Briggs. Her ifngers moved to explore his clothes, freeing his member soon. Her fingers wrapped around it, and she glanced up at him to guage his response.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Vander, unlike Briggs was a cool headed man, his eyes were back upon his book as she freed his member. His hand moved , gently resting up the back of her head as he started to guide her downwards. "Don't worry about what I'm doing. You are the entertainer here." He said simply as if he sensed her glance upon him. Perhaps his attention was to be earned , merely her presence wasn't as easy til draw him in like Briggs or Everett.

Local Time:
She flushed a little at the implication that she was not earning his attentions yet, but she set to work. Her fingers started moving up and down the shaft, sticking a little at the dryness of it. She leaned down, sliding her tongue over his tip to wet things up. Soon, her fist was sliding over it smoothly and easily. Her lips softly slid around the tip, teasing it as her hand moved up and down.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
His fingers moved gently. Petting the back of her head as she worked his lips against his tip. Vander kept his eyes on his pages, only lifting his hand to turn a page now and then. She felt him rising further, the Adventurer drawing his hand diwn her back lightly. His fingers were rough at the tips, perhaps from the making of his bolts and crossbows mechanisms. His voice rumbled in a low hum of consideration.

Local Time:
A tingling flush ran through her as she read into his actions. He was enjoying this. As much as he was ignoring her, he was getting more and more aroused by her actions. She wondered just how hard and stiff his member was going to get, and she worked on it harder. Soft whimpers came from her lips as her head began to bob. She tilted her head up a little so her eyes could look up at him, wanting to see if he was showing more interest or not. She didnt pull away, though, still working his cock the whole time. A tingle ran through her, starting from where his finger brush over her and running throughout her body.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
The tactician filled her mouth as he grew, it felt to be about the same size as Briggs, perhaps a little bit more girth, pstraetching her jaw. His wandering hand slipped around her curves, around to her belly and down between her legs starting to stroke her pussy slowly.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Her fingers caressed and massaged on his sack, they felt a bit heavy, perhaps swollen given the situation. Her glance up to him as his soft movements saw he was setting the book aside for the moment, propping it on a small easel. He was getting involved little by little, his fingers sliding inti her sex gently as sge got wetter.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
As her voice thrilled around him, his fingers worked inside her learning her little by little despite her inexperience,. His fingers wrote inquisitive, desiring to search and understand its new target. His fingers graces her with a careful touch, beckoning her pleasure to rose up as he touched his clit, working it with the flat of his palm. Hi

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom