RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Site Updates: 2/29/24

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
4:17 PM
New Winter Holiday Theme! 12/1/23

Take a look at the new forum theme, aka, RP Mansion (Christmas) - and the forum has tiny snowflakes! And of course, the new banner is as follows:
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

as before, you can change the custom banner down below at the bottom of the page --->

Anyways, happy holidays to everyone!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
New: Notice Pop up Fixing It- 12/8/23

So it turns out, activating the notice, even dismissing it, it keeps popping up, on every page- no matter what. I'm trying to fix this issue at the moment, if I can even do so. But I will try. In the meantime, yes, the notice was about Donations are now able to be accepted here! Our Payment Provider is through Paypal, and the page is located here: - check out the link for more information!

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Update 12/18/23

There's a new Spanish translator added to the website but it doesn't translate everything...The addon was only 10 dollars so I don't know what I was expecting. @Alinnex It's located at the bottom of this page on the lefthand side. This is in it's early stages so hopefully it can help some!

Actualización 18/12/23

Hay un nuevo traductor de español agregado al sitio web, pero no traduce todo... El complemento costaba solo 10 dólares, así que no sé lo que esperaba. @Alinnex Se encuentra en la parte inferior de esta página, en el lado izquierdo. ¡Esto está en sus primeras etapas, así que espero que pueda ayudar a algunos!
(I used google translate!)

Edit: Hopefully I'll find something better in the future, and will work on some missing phrases when I get the chance.
Editar: Espero encontrar algo mejor en el futuro y trabajaré en algunas frases que faltan cuando tenga la oportunidad.

Attachments

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Site Updates: End of the Year and What to Expect~

Hey ya'll, just a friendly reminder that towards the end of the year, our web host service providers will be undergoing a major update. From Xenforo 2.2 to Xenforo 3. I am not too sure when the exact update will happen but I know it is projected to be at the end of this year, which is coming up very soon. So I just wanted to give ya'll a reminder and a heads up because more than likely, things on the website will be buggy. But rest assured that I will be on top of things if stuff happens to break! Don't forget if you see something that's not working properly, don't hesitate to shoot us (the admins/mods team) a message in the bug channel on our discord~! And for those who have not accepted the invitation yet, you can always PM either me or one of my staff members and we'll look into the issue asap.

Also keep in mind too that we run on a cloud base system, and they've been hella buggy recently so if anything happens, like website speed/performance ect. Unfortunately it's out of my control so I beg of you to be patient with it. I do hope that one day I can own my own self hosted system and whatnot and use that for the Mansion, but as of right now I am not that well versed in doing so. Plus, it costs wayyy too much for me to keep up with.

And before I end this, there are three side notes to mention:
  1. I will be disabling the language chooser right now, until I can find something better for our website. I've been checking Xenforo's forums for an appropriate addon but it seems that perhaps we should wait until the Xenforo update, and then hopefully will find something noteworthy! Then we can add more languages too. But I will mention that I did find one of interest, but it mainly uses google translate to translate the whole page (which I'm sure that's what other websites do anyways.) I'll probably will have to wait until my next paycheck to get the addon though so I'll keep everyone updated!
  2. The Mansion is now accepting donations! About two weeks ago I made a notice that would pop up on the forum's main page about it, but I figured I'd make a semi official post (unless I already did and forgot about it rip) Of course, these donations are completely optional and anything donated will be used to better the Mansion~ For some reason the donation button is hidden up top, which I have yet to fix lol. I was working on an widget (you know, those things you see on the right/left side of the forum? Aka who's online, forum statistics and whatnot) to showcase the donation functionality buttt it is fighting with me. Either way, the link to the donation page is here: And the transactions are done through Paypal. At the moment I do not have any other payment providers that I'm working through but hopefully will have some in the not too distant future. And remember, anything is appreciated, and if you cannot donate that is totally okay, all I ask is to then spread the word about us so we can get more members :)
  3. RP Mansion (Christmas) theme will be rebranding soon, but maybe I'll keep the red color. So far we have Purple, Green, and Blue. But perhaps I'll put a poll out on what new theme the color should be. So, look forward to that too!
So that's it for now, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and I hope to see you all in the upcoming new year too!

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Update 2/29/24

Hey ya'll! Just coming in with a quick update! The end of February is here and tomorrow or sometime next week, you should be seeing March's Monthly Newsletter. I apologize for missing Feb's but as we all can understand, life gets in the way and unfortunately it's such a new concept here that there is nothing in place to help my fellow admin @Knight_of_None to make one. Hopefully in the near future we can work something out so that it won't get missed. (That is, if we decide to keep the monthly newsletter lol)

Also, since today is Leap Day, there's a special badge for everyone who is online today or has been online today- And since leap day only happens every four years, this will be a one time only badge. So! I hope everyone enjoys the badge and have a wonderful rest of your day/night 😄

Here's what that badge looks like btw:

Attachments

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom