RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Knight_of_None

Master of Dungeons, Petter of Traps
Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
5:07 PM
(XD well Intranel did try to use one last psychic order to warp hee brain)

As she revised it, taking control of her submissive Pet, she wondered if the urge and rush she got as all her own. Ofcourse she was acting upon what she liked, and believed would get Zerek to behave, but was it truly all her own need. She pushed her toes into her pets nouth, weighing the possibility that either she had been affected by Zerek, or she merely was just as bad asher partner and they only complimented the others sexual appetites .

Local Time:
10:07 PM
Zerek was a dark type, after all. It was certainly possible he was having an on her, but then… Intranel had tried to get inside her head and change things there. If anything was responsible, it was likely that… and perhaps she needed to make herself act differently to Zerek to clear that semi control the Kirlia had left on her.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
She looked down at Zerek as she thought on this, that she would have to work against her control, even if it was merely preying upon her own desire and making her act out. She knew however that such lack of control was a shame in the face if her training and her monastery. Kara pulled her foot back slowly from his lips, folding her legs slowly in front of him. "I think that's enough, for now." She said

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
She chewed her lip as he asked if she was sure, but she folded her arms, trying to compose herself. "Yes, i- I think I've had enough, we should stop." She said rather than teasing or pressing his button. "I, need to take a bath- and meditate. I haven't done so since we left."

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
(XD Zerek: furiously whacking it the second he sees her in the bath)

As she watched him leave she stood up. Walking to the bathroom to turn on the tub. She would have to settle herself, washing up and looking to center her emotions to see if she could undo the mental hold upon herself. She stripped herself of her ribes and started to step into the water, to settle inside.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
As she settled inti the hot waters , steam and poured salts sapping tension from her body. Zerek knew that she was ever closer, he could still try to sneak in to see something as he had in the monastery. All he needed to do was be quiet ofcourse.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom