RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Maybe He’s Just Addicting (FaeWhisperer)

Local Time:
8:39 AM
@FaeWhisperer
A new gift for the vampire lord

Name: Kastiel “Kas” Bayne
Sex/Gender: Male (He/Him)
Description: Light gray (borderline silver) eyes with wavey black hair about three inches long on top, and one on the sides and back (With a fade). Pale skin With the slightest dusting of gold on his shoulders and cheeks, as well as a few freckles. About 5’5”, thin with a narrow chest, shoulders and waist and slightly wider hips.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
6:39 AM
It had been half a century since Nathaniel Blackthorn had become a creature of the night. And all he had experienced throughout this boorish, uneventful life was watching those he cared for pass away from either illnesses or old age. He had to harden his heart over the years, less he fell into a deep depression, as he didn’t want to spend his immortal life wasting away.

Nathaniel had offered them immortality, but each one- had declined his offer, explaining to him that they did not want to lose their humanity. And with each one, it became harder to ask, because he would know the outcome. What was the point of immortality if you couldn’t spend it with one that you loved forever?

So, as the years dragged on, he began to seclude himself up far deep into the woods, and the only humans he interacted with now were his servants- those who took care of the mansion he lived in. Sure, his mansion was filled with others like him, who respected him as the Lord of the Mansion, but all knew that however cold and distant he may seem, he hadn't always been like that.

Now it was time for him to receive a gift from a lesser vampire, one who hoped that this gift would offer Nathaniel some sense of solace and melt away the icy barrier that he had built around his heart.

Nathaniel Blackthorn

• Height: 6’2 / 187cm
  • Weight: 175lbs / 80kg
  • Race: Vampire
  • Appearance:
    You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
  • Family: He was an only child to two parents who were very poor. His parents often had gotten in trouble with money and debts.
  • Background: growing up, Nathaniel had to figure out a way to live, coming from nothing- he had been struggling to make ends meet. As he continued to age, he had certain health problems and had began to decline when he turned 30 and eventually caught the black plague. On his deathbed, a vampire that had been looking for servants came across him and offered him immortality in exchange for servitude. Nathaniel didn’t really want to die so he took the offer, and became that vampire’s spawn for nearly 20 years. He became a full fledged vampire five years later and, 25 years more he had spent becoming one of the most renowned lords, revered and respected amongst the vampire community even though he was still so young.
  • Likes/Dislikes:
    • Likes: the smell of rain, misty, foggy mornings (where there’s no sun)- the ethereal feeling of the night out in the woods with the soft sounds of the creatures that live in it.
    • Dislikes: from being immortal, everyone he had loved/cared for had refused him in his offerings to make them immortal like him so they could live an eternity together.
  • Kinks: to be discovered

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
Kas hadn’t come willingly, not in the least. He’d come spitting and fighting. Which, honestly wasn’t much for his small stature and small body. Especially against the strange men who had taken him. But Kas was not known to give up without a fight, no matter how kind he was. His bright, gentle smiles hid his whip smart mind and fiery temper. His temper got him into more trouble than he’d admit and maybe he‘d fucked himself over this time.

He’d mouthed off to a wealthy looking patron at the tavern he served and cleaned for, and somehow he’d ended up being dragged away a few night later. His father had always told him his mouth would get him places, and not the good ones.

He’d barely been able to glimpse the two men who’d grabbed him from the shadows between the small library and shoe shop and yanked him into it. He’d yelped and began kicking, trying to scream, but his mouth had been covered. A voice hissed into his ear, “Shut up or I’ll snap your neck.” Kas had shut up, only because he didn’t want to fucking die.

He’d been dragged behind the small buildings of his village home and then tossed into a cart like a sack of grain. He’d gasped and sat up, only to be shoved back down with rough hands and covered with a thick, heavy blanket. The cart had started to move and Kas had curled up into a small ball, waiting, and fury growing with each passing heartbeat.

Hours had seemed to pass before the cart had jerked to a stop and hands had dragged him, squirming, from it. “Take it to be cleaned and bathed. It smells of alcohol.”

No duh, dipshit, I work in a tavern. The words threatened to hurt from his lips, and then his mind stalled. It? He wasn’t an it! He wasn’t an object! He was a person. Out rage flashed in his gray eyes and he kicks out, his foot connecting with something hard, yet soft. Flesh. A hiss met his ears, “Be still! Unless you want to wind up dead!”

Kas shakes his head slightly as a cloth was tied over his face, covering his eyes. Someone picked him up, a yelp slipping past his lips. He was carried somewhere and then dropped onto a cold stone floor. His hip slammed into the ground and he let out a small cry of pain, his hand moving to his him. “Clean him.” The vice that had stilled him minuets ago ordered.

Hands, multiple sets of them, touched his body, pulling the cloth from his face and trying to pull his clothes from his body. He yelps, he seemed to be doing a lot of that tonight, and his eyes flashed open.

Dim light supplied by the candles in the room, cold dark gray stones. A bathing tub in the center of the room, filled with steaming water. “No. Fuck no. Get away from me!” He squirms, trying to break the grip the few grils had on him.

“I am not letting a bunch of strange woman bathe me!” Their grip was unwavering as his tunic was pulled off. He shivers at the cool air against his skin, “Let go of me!”

Kas didn’t care what the girls thought of him, of his body, but he wouldn’t let them touch him. He calms down slightly when the girl in charge speaks, “Just calm down, please. We’re just doing as told.”

Kas huffs, “Fine, but I’ll wash myself.” He snaps. The girls exchange a look and the main one speaks again.

”You can wash your own parts, but we wash everything else.” Kas looked at their faces for a long moment and decided fighting was futile and let one of them pull his pants off. He walked towards the bath, and dipped his fingers into the water, his lips parting slightly.

Warm, hot water. A luxury for him. He rarely had the time to warm the water up before he bathed at home. He slips into the water and relaxes, the girls surrounding him and each taking a different limb, scrubbing and washing.

After the bath, he’d been pulled out, his hair combed and trimmed ever so slightly. He’d been dressed in a plain white tunic and dark pants, bare foot.

The man who had carried him before looked him over and then motioned for him to follow. Kas sighed, crossing his arms and doing as told, his gray eyes once again blazing with that fury.

Following through the house, mor like mansion, he was lead to a large room, what seemed to be a great hall. In a large chair in the center, there sat a devastatingly handsome man. Kas’s lips part and his anger is forgotten for a moment. “My lord, your gift has arrived! I promise, it is everything I said it would be.” The man smiles at the man, and then motions to Kas.

Kas’s jaw drops and the words finally burst from his mouth, “Gift? It?! I am not a thing to be taken and given! I’m a person!” His temper lashes out, gray eyes sharp.

The first man glares, “Shut it, human.” He hisses.

Kas opens his mouth to retort, a growl in his throat.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Nathaniel watched with deep green eyes as the ‘gift’ was presented to him and he looked the man over, noting that he didn’t have any shoes. He sat upright in his lavish chair and leaned over a bit slightly. “If everything is as you said it would be, then why is he not dressed properly?” He pointed out, his words a bit sharp. Although his gaze didn’t seem malicious in their intent, his words were. He was seemingly dissatisfied in the presentation of his gift, figuring that if he was going to receive something he would receive it properly.

He then leaned back and watched the lesser vampire react, wondering if he would go and get some shoes right away. He motioned to Kas to come near to him. “Come, sit by me while we await this fool to obey orders,” he commanded, motioning to the soft looking cushions that were placed by his ‘throne’ of sorts.

Last edited:
Local Time:
Kas‘s gaze snaps to the blond, green eyed man in the chair. His own gray eyes flashing with afront. He looks down at his feet and frowns. He didn’t see the need for shoes, he was inside and the stone floor was warm beneath his bare feet. He looks back up, shaking his head slightly. He didn’t want shoes. He walks forwards slightly, “Why? I don’t want to. I want to go home.” He crosses his arms.

The man bows, ”Of course.“ The vampire vanishes, assuredly going to get shoes for Kas.

Kas makes a face, the delicate features of his face twisting with his ire, “I‘m not doing anything you say. I don’t have to listen to you.“ He turns away, noting a few of the other people in the room. All devastatingly beautiful and handsome, like the male in the chair, though he somehow knew that the male was superior in all ways, in beauty and power.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
(Okay so. I wrote green eyes but then looked at the picture and I was like, no, they’re blue, so imma just say supernatural vamp can change his eye colors depending on his mood) T-T)

His green eyes and more calm demeanor darkened, and seemingly turned a bit icier than before- showcasing a cold, harsh look as the man before him began to protest and tells him that he didn’t want shoes, nor did he want to stay, he wanted to go home. This in turn made Nathaniel give sort of a snicker, of course this human would be hard to handle- it wasn’t like any of the other gifts had been so…difficult. Usually they had been so scared and timid and no fun. But this man..

Nathaniel shifted to stand, he was towering to say the least, and he stepped down from the platform where he had been sitting and slowly approached Kas, his hands currently behind his back. “Oh? You say you don’t want shoes?” He asked, but didn’t make it so that Kas could answer. For he soon had the collar of Kas’ shirt in his hand and roughly pulled him towards his frame. “Then I see no reason why you should have clothes then!” But he didn’t make another move, he was merely barking more right now than biting..literally.

Local Time:
(I love that even more)

Kas‘s eyes drift up the man, a slow perusal and then steps back when the man walks closer to him. He had a feeling, some deep rooted instinct in his body telling him that this man could break him in half and to run. But Kas’s feet were sure and not taking another step back. A choice he regretted the moment the man grabbed his shirt collar, yanking him close.

Kas squeaked softly, his hand hands coming up to grip the man’s wrist. Skin soft, despite the years he’d spent working, fingers long and delicate, nimble. He swallows, ”No clothes? And what gives you the right to see my body as you wish?” What the hell was coming out of his mouth? Why was he letting it come out? He should be bleeding in panic, maybe begging. But Kas never begged, and he never bleeted.

”It’s not yours to see or touch, prick.” He hisses Through his teeth, eyes stil sharp with ire.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
As the man’s hands grasped as his wrist, Nathaniel’s grip on the man’s collar only tightened as he spoke- and that infuriated him more. With the words that came out of Kas’ mouth, the feeling of that cold, shrouded heart only increased. Nathanial leaned closer, his face mere inches away from the man’s face. “What, you expect me to want to look at you? You do not even come close to what I find attractive, and my servant knew that.”

Liar. Nathaniel did like what he had seen, but the tongue that came attached with it.. He then wondered how he would reign in such a present, perhaps he would break him, subdue him..compel him to obey. But that wouldn’t be any fun.

He then hissed softly into Kas’ ear, “I suggest that if you want to live, you obey me.” He could feel the fear rolling of the mortal man, which honestly gave him more excitement than he had in years. But he also had to remind himself that this was a mortal pet. He couldn’t get attached to things so quickly anymore.

Local Time:
Kas blew out a breath, a short laugh bursting from him, “I know a lie when I hear one. No matter how sweet the voice or mouth.“ Kas’s gray eyes twinkled with what now seemed to be amusement as he smirked, the corner of his mouth tugging up into a light smirk. He squirms slightly, his finger nails, a little on the long end, dug into the man’s collar. His pulse fluttering in his pale throat, the skin shifting with the rapid movement.

Kas turned his head away slightly, his lips pulling back from his teeth in a feral grin, “If you want me to listen, Lord, then you’ll have to let go and get your fucking hands off me.” While the fear was still strong, anew radiation from him in waves, Kas still had his mouth and he kept talking. Kept spewing those words.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Annoyed even further, Nathaniel suddenly pinned Kas against the stone wall that was nearby, holding him with such strength that Kas wouldn’t even be able to move. He looked to the human and Kas would be able to see Nathaniel’s eyes a deep, ruby red. Never in all of his years had he had met such a human that was so difficult to handle. He usually never had to resort to tactics like this, for each servant before Kas had been so obedient.

“Maybe I should rip out that tongue of yours, hm?!” He growled out, his apparent fangs now glinting in the candlelight of the throne room. “I’ll let go of you when I see fit, you do not command me, and you’ll learn to speak when you are spoken to-!“ Why did his lesser have to bring such a terrible gift? Sure he was pretty to look at, but Nathaniel knew he had to do something to break him in.

“Now you shut up, so I can taste you, to see if your blood is as worth as my servant had promised,” he hissed, pulling Kas away from the wall and to him. With one quick motion his mouth practically unhinged like a snake’s and went to pierce Kas’ right upper shoulder, sinking in quite easily- beginning to drink from him- almost feverishly. He couldn’t remember the last time he had tasted human blood, since his diet pretty much consisted of the animals that resided in the forest around his mansion.

Local Time:
Kas yelps, his eyes staring into those red ones for the longest heartbeat. A single heartbeat was all it was, but the fear and panic were intensified, his mind screaming at him that this was no man, but something other. Kas trembles slightly, closing his eyes, blowing out his breath. He wanted to be let go, his back pressed against the wall, his fear ratcheting to new levels.

Kas squeaks, “No—” He turns his face away, shaking now. He bit down hard on his lower lip, his breathing heavy with the panic.

He cried out at the bite, the teeth sinking into his skin causing a piercing pain to shoot through him. His back arched, head tipping back slightly. His blood was sweet, tasting of copper and iron, but the slightest undertone of honey, as if the rich scent that came from him came from the blood inside his body. He whimpered softly, his eyes wide for long moments before fluttering shut. He takes deep breaths, trying to steady himself.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Nathaniel closed his eyes as he had pierced through the skin and tasted Kas’ blood for the first time- the bitterness he tasted at first from the general iron and copper of it was soon replaced with that honey undertone. Which was such an interesting taste to him because never could he remember what human blood had tasted like, but he sure didn’t expect it to taste like or similar to honey. This spelled bad news for Kas, since honey was one of the things Nathaniel had enjoyed still for ‘regular’ food, especially for and on desserts.

Nathaniel only lessened his bite when he was satisfied and he pulled away. His bite was clean, and left two puncture holes in Kas’ skin. He didn’t leave much of a blood trail as Nathaniel licked over the bite to heal it. He then pulled back and took Kas’ chin in his fingers and turned his face towards him. “Seems like your blood is one of the finer things I’ve tasted in awhile.. perhaps you can keep your tongue if I learn to enjoy your voice,” he spoke and his ruby red eyes pierced into Kas’ grey ones, “You’re cute, but not that cute…you mouth off to me again and I’ll make sure my bite is more painful,” he promised. He then snapped his fingers and a servant came over and had a collar in their hand, and Nathaniel soon fitted it over Kas’ neck, a spell enchanted it so that it wasn’t easily taken off, and the calming effect it had imbued into it’s soft leather hopefully would calm Kas down just a bit. But Nathaniel could only hope.

Local Time:
Kas‘s fingers curled into his palms, he could feel everY pull on his blood and as it left his body into the other’s mouth. His lips parted slightly and he tries to squirm, only for it to be futile. The. . . Vampire? was latched onto him and seemed adamant about not stopping until he was done was Kas. A soft whine left his throat and he squeezed his eyes shut, going limp.

He whimpered when the other pulled away, his head light and dizzy. The male’s tongue sliding over his shoulder barely registering in his mind. His arms were limp and heavy, and he was just barely able to hold his own head up. He felt a small bit of relief when his chin was gripped between those strong, pale fingers. It meant he didn’t have to hold his own head anymore. He slowly processed the words being spoken to him, “I. . . What?” He mumbles, thought he heard the words, he didn’t understand them. His head was too light, too foggy.

He felt something fitting around his neck and he blinks, a hand reaching up and burshing his fingers against the. . . Leather. His mind went silent, panic flaring through his mind and body, changing the foggy feeling away, “No-“ He whines, fingers curling around it. A collar. A fucking collar. An image flashed and he pushed it away.

”Take it off--“ He whines, thought a wave of calm rushed at him, it banked, as if sensing his panic and then returned tenfold, crashing against his mind. “Off!”

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
“Oh are you fucking kidding me?!” Nathanial cursed the moment he watched Kas begin to fight against the collar’s calming properties. Never had he ever had a human fight against that spell, it usually worked with no problems attached, but this human was going to be a big problem. Shit. If he didn’t act soon, the mortal would be clawing at his own flesh to take the collar off of him.

So, like any vampire, he decided to use compulsion to lull the man’s mind, his ruby colored eyes focusing in on Kas’ grey ones. “It’s alright, Kas,” he began to soothe the mortal man, “That collar won’t hurt you.. it’s protection for you, from other vampires like me,” he promised, but even in his compulsion there was truth to his words. The collar would indeed offer protection, no other vampire would feast on Kas unless Nathaniel allowed them to.

Local Time:
Kas shakes his head, closing his eyes. Images flashing through his mind and he couldn’t stop it. Though something was compelling his mind To calm, to still. He looks up at the strange male, his grey eyes still glittering with panic. “I want it off!” He murmurs, desperate. His finger dig into the leather and his breaths come heavier.

“Please. . . I don‘t care if it‘s protection. . .” He whimpers, “I want it off.”

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Nathaniel gave another soft curse, and went to touch the man’s neck with his hands, taking the collar off of him. “Without this, I have to give you protection another way- or else you’ll become nothing more than a mere blood bag between my subjects here,” he spoke, wanting to keep his new servant safe. He knew how rough his brethren could be, even he himself had lost one or two. But..

Wait. Was he caring again for a mortal? Shit, he shouldn’t be, letting his emotions get out of control like that. He gave a soft sigh and a grip of the collar with his hand and looked to Kas. “Come. I will show you to my quarters, where you will be staying temporarily until another servant sets up your room.” He speaks and his voice would wrap around Kas’ mind, hoping it was enough to make the man follow him willingly, since he already started that compulsion process.

Local Time:
Kas relaxed the moment the collar was gone, nodding slightly. It seemed all will and mental power was gone the moment the leather left his skin. He slumped back slightly, “I don‘t care. . . Anything but the collar.” He whispers, his gaze locked on the leather. He swallows, looking away. The panic that had so fiercely was gone now, replaced with the calm that the other was pushing onto his mind.

KAS leans forward, ready to follow the other, his mind blissfully blank for the moment. He looks up at the male and then around the room for a moment, his feet moving him unconsciously after him. He was quiet, subdued for the moment As he moved.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Nathaniel was curious though, what had made this human react the way he did over a mere collar? Then again there had to be more than what Nathaniel knew just on the surface. He was figuring once the ‘gift’ was up in his quarters he would go and search his memories for something to make sense of this. But, searching his memories meant drinking more of his blood and Nathaniel already was worried his new pet would just kill over the moment he drank more blood from him, considering the way he had reacted the first time. But to be honest he could say he was a bit forceful earlier..

Finally reaching his quarters, he opened the room and showed Kas inside. “You are expected to sleep next to my bed for now,” as any good pet would, but Kas, in his gazed state would notice that next to the bed at the foot of the bed was something like a soft nest of pillows and blankets- he then would hear Nathaniel continue to speak, “but if you earned my favor, you can sleep on the bed with me,” he explained further, and closed the door behind him, moving the man over to sit on the bed.

Local Time:
Kas looks around, his gray eyes taking in the room. They fell to the pile of blankets and pillows on the floor and then looks back at the other behind him. “Oh. . .” He murmurs, looking back at the pile. If he was honest, it looked incredibly comfortable, more so than the palate he normally slept on. He clears his throat, rubbing the side of his neck slightly.

He looked back to the male, quiet for a long moment, “Favor?” He asked, “Bed?”

If Kas was being homest, he didn’t want to sleep in the bed, esspecally with a strange man who had a penchant for bitting.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Nathaniel paused for just a moment and gave a soft smirk, “Well.. with that tongue on you, I don’t know if you’ll earn my favor or not,” he said with a slight snicker. “If you can behave that is,” he leaned back a bit as they sat on the bed together. “Of course you’ll have your own room like I mentioned, but as a good servant or.. ‘pet’, you’re expected to be by my side as often as you can.” He began to explain and brushed a golden strand of hair out of his face.

He gave a soft sigh and looked to Kas. “I’m going to be honest with you,” he paused, and whether a vampire could be honest.. “I didn’t want a new ‘pet’ but my ‘friend’, the one who took you and brought you to me- thought it’d be a splendid idea,” he rolled his eyes and shook his head. “I had to put on a show for them,” he spoke, and Kas would remember those who had been watching, “but honestly if we can just keep this facade up for a little while longer- I promise I’ll let you go.” He spoke. Suddenly he seemed a bit out of character when he was behind closed doors, and in the dim candlelight, Kas would be able to see how tired this man actually was. Perhaps not physically but somewhere emotionally, not matter how hard he was trying to hide or shield it.

Local Time:
Kas blinks once, “And if I just refuse to behave because I don’t want to be here, in your bed, in your room or even in your home?” He deadpans, his gray eyes sliding from the male before him around the room. It was wonderfully decorated, he’d give it that. Filled with fine things only the richest of people had, after having years to collect it. He swallows and looks back at the large man next to him.

“The idea of keeping people as a pet is horrendous. Unless they ask for it, then it’s different. I didn’t ask to be kidnapped and enslaved.” Kas tilts his head slightly, listening to the other speak and then said after a long moment, “I just want to go home. That’s all I want right now, and I’ll do almost anything to get there.”

He crosses his arms, his face slanting slightly into a scowl.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Nathaniel rolled his eyes, and shook his head. "Did you not just hear what I-" he sighed and looked to Kas. He was about to say more but the moment he spoke about just wanting to go home and he'd do anything to get there-- "Listen. I already told you I didn't want a 'pet', a 'gift' or a new servant or whatever they wanted to call you," his handsome face turned into a scowl as well- more pronounced than Kas' was, at least. "I told them time and time again and yet they didn't want to listen to me." This was clearly a lot more than what Kas had been introduced to, seeing a man who had obviously been struck by grief over the years he had been alive and now he was subjected to the 'gift', which was Kas.

"I'm just going to take you home myself and we can be over this," He said and got up, looking to Kas, "We'll go tonight, if that's what you truly want," he said, and...this vampire, who had tasted his blood, who had 'made an example out of Kas' in front of the other servants and vampires.. was just..taking him home? This was most baffling indeed, at first Nathaniel had seemed rough and terrifying, like any vampire should but, was he just something that Kas hadn't been anticipating. A vampire lord that was annoyed he kept receiving gifts like this..?

Local Time:
“But the fact that I would be a new one, suggests you’ve had them in the past. Which is still horrendous.” Kas stared at the man before him and then looks around again. He’s quiet and then he looks back at the male before him. “And I’m just saying the idea is merely horrendous, not you.”

”And. . . Maybe they think a companion will be good for you. Someone who you’re comfortable with or something. Friends are great when you have the right ones.” He taps his fingers on his leg, considering the man before him. The thought of home, pale in comparison to the mansion around him, made him. . . Sad. He didn’t know how to describe the feeling. He’d been taken from squalor and put here into this place of wealth. It wasn’t like he had anything to go back to.

Kas shook his head slightly, “No, I can stay for a bit. Make your friend happy or whatever. They’ll just subject some other person to this If they feel their goal wasn’t obtained.”

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Nathaniel had to reserve himself from commenting on what Kas had said, about his 'pets' mind you, that's just the term that was coined for them by someone else. Kas never really saw the humans he had in his life as pets, and those pillows at the foot of his bed were made by his 'friend's' suggestion, saying that he really should have had one to begin with, for what vampire lord would let a mere human even sleep in his bed. His friend just never fully understood how each human Nathaniel had had in his life that he had cared for.. he was just tired of seeing them all succumb to death, and decline his offers of immortality.

He eyed Kas, "First you're begging to leave, screaming at me- and now you're willing to stay? I've shown you how I act in front of the others, I'm sure you really don't want that..." he paused. "My offer still stands, I'll take you home tonight," he spoke, and seemed like he wanted to, however though he was craving some company..

Local Time:
“The only thing I was begging and screaming for was for the damn collar to come off. I was asking to go home. There are few things I beg for.” He sighs pulling at the fabric of the pants he was wearing, his gray eyes quiet, and mildly sad. “I have nothing at home to go back to. No nice bed or family. Why leave what’s obviously a luxurious home just because I’m too panicked to see the small benefits it can offer me? Besides, if I leave, they’ll just find some other person to replace me, maybe someone who has family or people to care if they go missing.

”If I stay and do whatever it is for you that your. . . Friends, want everyone wins.“ Kas’s logical mind was kicking in, and while he was still very much panicked, logic was what he was falling back on. Logic made him comfortable, and while his instincts were telling him to run and leave, his mind was telling him to stay.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Nathaniel gave an exasperated sigh, and leaned back slightly. “So just to clarify, you want to stay?” He asked again, his mind going through some things. If he had to keep Kas as a ‘pet’ he’d either have to give him that collar or something else to prove that Kas wasn’t to be touched by any of the others.

“If you are to stay, remember you will eventually have your own quarters, and if you do not want to wear a collar, I must figure out a way for the others not to harm you-“ he tsked lightly with his tongue, thinking of a few things to do. And, through all of this, Nathaniel had heard Kas mention that he didn’t have anything to return to, but given what Kas had just been through recently- Nathaniel saw it best as to not pry that subject any further than needed.

Local Time:
Kas blows out a breath, swallowing once, then twice. “I don’t want to stay, but I will anyways.” He reaches forward, lightly pressing his feet into the pile of pillows and blankets beside the bed. He stares at the items, quiet. They were soft, and he was sure comfortable. They looked worm and maybe nice to curl up into And make a small little nest for himself.

”If I’m supposed to be. . . Like— your personal thing. . . Then why would I get my own quarters? Why not stay in here?” If Kas was honest, he would trust anything the man before him put onto Kas’s own body to ward off everyone. And worse, he didn’t want to be alone in an unfamiliar place filled with hostile people. Were they even people? Kas’s gray gaze settled on the male, looking him over with a few quick fliks of his eyes. He looked human, but Kas was unsure. The bite? The teeth? He feels a shiver run down his spine.

”If the collar is the only thing. . . Then it’s fine. Just- never grab e by the collar.” Kas murmurs, pressing his hand to his neck and shuddering. He would trust this male, he would try. But the moment that trust was abused, or broken, Kas knew he would never give it back.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Nathaniel listened to the man's concerns and he looked at him the moment his gaze settled on his eyes- which were now an icy blue. Wait. Weren't they green before? Nathaniel then spoke before Kas had too much of a chance to comment on his eye color. "Well, I hate to break it to you, but I do give my servants free will, especially when not put on public display," He clarified, and then gave a soft sigh. "Plus this....thing at the foot of the bed is new, something my.. 'friends' thought would be necessary for the new gift I'd be receiving, which would be...you," he finished explaining, wondering what the man would think of him next. It's not like he would actually care...

Right?

"The collar is just there to represent property, and those who have favor with their masters usually wear more adorned and softer ones-" he gave a shake of his head, "A bit ludicrous if you ask me, I don't think them to be necessary if everyone is in mutual agreement of who the servant belongs to, but there are some who are just blood hungry.." Nathaniel trailed off, figuring Kas would be able to piece together the last bit.

Local Time:
Last noted the change in eye color, and decided against saying anything about it, especially when the male kept speaking. “I think that’s more of a good thing. I hate being bossed around.” He makes a slight face, and his gray eyes glimmer with humor for a moment before he clears his face of the expression. It was clear that while calm and not backed in a corner, Kas has excellent control over his expressions and emotions.

Mas shrugs slightly, “I like it. It looks warm and comfortable.” His gaze flicks over to the man and slides over him, considering.

“I would much rather sleep in here with someone who doesn’t stare at me like a meal and like I’m about to breathe my last breath than stay in my own rooms for God know what to trample in. I don’t care what you say on the matter. If they need a visual reminder that I belong to someone else, I don’t think it’s wise for me to literally have to sleep in a different room.”

“I’m fine with it. . . As long as no one grabs me by the collar or touches it. . .” He trails off, looking thoughtful, “Though, in retrospect, if I’m going to get bitten, I don’t think a collar will work. What about wrist cuffs? Like. . . Decorated leather bracelets?”

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Nathaniel listened for a while, noting how Kas had began to loosen up in a way. Was that humor he detected from the mortal? Nathaniel had to refrain himself a slight snort in response, thinking his comment a bit humorous even if Kas didn't intend on it being so.

At his next words about the 'nest' at the end of the bed, Nathaniel gave a curious glance to it and gave a slight eyebrow raise at when he mentioned he wanted to be in here, away from the blood suckers, so to speak. But then again, Kas had only gotten a glimpse of what it may be like within these mansion walls. And only a glance of how one or two of the vampires acted. It's true that most were blood thirsty, but his coven was civilized and only put up an act whenever their... 'superiors' were here. That's what Kas had stumbled into. Someone had been watching Nathaniel and his coven.

And even now, Nathaniel had to be careful, worried that he might still be closely watched, but thankfully his room was spelled by a warlock friend of his, to make sure no prying eyes could use vampire sight or ears could use vampiric listening- but it was perhaps best not to mention this just yet, for he worried the mortal man wouldn't be able to comprehend such political/ranking matters.

"I promise you, no one shall touch your collar, and that includes me.." he trailed off and had a worried expression. "Unless.. I have to make a showing of you in front of.." he trailed off again and shook his head. "No. I won't, I'll bite other than your neck, for the neck is meant for...more intimate situations." He explained, looking a bit embarrassed. "I know you're probably going to think 'then why did I bite you there'...again, it was all for show," he clarified, however confusing this might be for the poor mortal.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom