RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

RP Hunt Itching for some [MxM] RP! - All ideas welcomed.

Local Time:
1:50 PM
Howdy! I would love to brainstorm and form some sort of plot/story for an MxM RP that has NSFW. The story/characters can be simple or complex, I have no preference.

If you are unsure if I would like something or not, peep my absolute no's below!
  • Anything puke or feces related.
  • 1st person roleplaying.
  • Strict top/bottom roles.
  • Ditching. Please communicate with me if you wish to stop the RP or having life troubles.
  • Novella writing. No issues with it whatsoever! I just am not in the mood to go chapter to chapter with someone haha.
  • Sentence writing. No issues with this either! I just prefer more words, a good flexible 150 - 500.
  • Bad spelling and grammar. Perfection is not needed, but at the very least spell your own characters name right... šŸ˜… I will not shame you for using Grammar.ly or Quilbot to aid in your writing! I occasionally use that as well.
  • Fandoms

I believe that is all for me! Hope to see someone in my dm's with interest!

FaeWhisperer

/į  ā€¢ Ė• ā€¢ćƒž
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
10:50 AM
Howdy! I would love to brainstorm and form some sort of plot/story for an MxM RP that has NSFW. The story/characters can be simple or complex, I have no preference.

If you are unsure if I would like something or not, peep my absolute no's below!
  • Anything puke or feces related.
  • 1st person roleplaying.
  • Strict top/bottom roles.
  • Ditching. Please communicate with me if you wish to stop the RP or having life troubles.
  • Novella writing. No issues with it whatsoever! I just am not in the mood to go chapter to chapter with someone haha.
  • Sentence writing. No issues with this either! I just prefer more words, a good flexible 150 - 500.
  • Bad spelling and grammar. Perfection is not needed, but at the very least spell your own characters name right... šŸ˜… I will not shame you for using Grammar.ly or Quilbot to aid in your writing! I occasionally use that as well.
  • Fandoms

I believe that is all for me! Hope to see someone in my dm's with interest!
Hi!! Love to see a new face here :3 if you havenā€™t already donā€™t forget to formally introduce yourself in the official introduction thread

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom