RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
8:39 AM
@Firestarter

Name: Kalin Rorena
Sex/Gender: Male He/Him
Looks: Four inch auburn hair with a slight wave, green eyes, pale skin, freckles on his cheeks, nose and shoulders. 5’5”, 143lbs

~~~

Kalin had managed to work his way up from the bottom, making his way up the chain until he was where he was at now. The assistant for the CEO for a major tech company. And not only was the man highly intelligent, he was fucking hot as hell.

He walked into work, sitting at his desk and sorted papers, checked the schedule for the day. There were a few meetings, but mostly it was a slow quiet day. He leaned back, blowing a short strand of his auburn hair from his green eyes.

Last edited:
Local Time:
6:39 AM
Name: Derek Gatemen
Sex/Gender: Male he/him
Looks: medium length dark brown hair that is longer on the top, purple eyes, light tan skin, clear skin, muscular and toned body, 6'1", 164lbs

Derek had taken over Stealth Innovations after his father had retired and worked hard to make sure that his father's legacy would become even better now that it was under his control. He was almost always busy with something, whether it be meetings, social gatherings, or entertaining some new fling until he became bored. He had only ever dated and slept with women, trying to uphold a strong and powerful exterior for the company.

As he walked into the office with a cold and almost angry expression on his face, he looked over at Kalin and let out a deep breath. "What's on my schedule for today Kalin. I don't want to miss anything important."

Local Time:
Kalin smiles brightly, standing to greet his boss, “Good morning, sir! Beautiful day.” He was him a good mood himself and it showed.

”Nothing much, just this morning’s board meeting about the new release, and then your lunch with Mr. Richards taking his small company into our folds.” Kalin checked the computer, biting down on his lip, “Though there are some emails that need replying too.”

Local Time:
Derek growled under his breath as he remembered the board meeting. This was probably the main thing that he hated about being the CEO. There was always one board member that wanted to push his buttons and try to force them back into his father's old ways of handling business.

"The next time I have to go to a damn board meeting, make sure it's not a Monday." Derek took a deep breath to calm himself down. He wanted things to run smoothly and that wasn't going to happen if he was pissed off. "I will deal with the emails in just a moment. Make sure you are ready to join me on that lunch with Mr. Richards, he tends to be more relaxed when you are there for some reason." With that, Derek walked past Kalin and headed into his office while his suit seemed to hug his muscles tightly.

Local Time:
Kalin typed down the note, quiet for a long moment and turned, his gaze following Derek, “Of course.” Fuck his own plans of course, he’d hoped to grab lunch with his sister, but that was fine. She was used to him having to cancel plans last minute because of work. He flops back down into the chair, tapping his thighs for a long moment, whistling softly and staring at the screen before him.

he then leaned forward, scanning the calendar for the next few weeks and canceling the one board meeting that was two weeks from now and rescheduling it for that Wednesday, sending out an email to all the board members.

His mind wandered to the fact that, indeed, Mr. Rochards was calmer when Kalin was there, in fact, a lot of people were calmer when he was around, and he had no clue why. Maybe it was his bright, disarming smile and ditsy look that made him seem a filth as smart as he actually was. He shook his head and pulls his phone out sending his sister a quick text and then leaning back in his seat.

Local Time:
Going through his emails had always felt like homework to Derek. He refused to answer them if he didn't feel that they were important. Normally, the emails he received were just ones from different departments within the company. Simple emails about different complaints or feedback about products, nothing that required his attention. Today, however, he had received emails from multiple big ticket clients that were demanding his presence at a charity event.

Even though he would normally bring along his most recent "pet", as he would call the women he would sleep with, he was newly single and didn't have any idea about who he was going to bring with him. He let out a deep growl and gritted his teeth. Not only was he going to have to deal with the board members later today, now he had to find someone to go with him to that damn charity event this Friday.

Needing a small break from staring at his screen, Derek stood from his desk and leaned against the doorway to his office,. He remained silent as he watched Kalin for a moment, thinking about how quickly this young man had worked up the ladder. He wondered if it would be a bad idea to take Kalin with him to then event. Kalin was normally very eager to accompany him to other meetings.

Local Time:
Kalin tapped his fingers lightly on his desk, while he did wear work appropriate attire, typically a suit or a button down with dress pants, he always had manicured nails. Wether french tip, or full on blasts of color, they were always neatly done. This week, they were practical, About a half inch past his fingertip and a deep navy blue. He was proud of them, though it was a step down from what he had originally wanted. Kalin also wore a small bit of makeup each ay. Never layers and layers of cream, but eyeliner to brought out his green eyes and maybe a bit of mascara, he liked to have eyelashes, thanks, and his red ones tended to be invisible.

Having nothing to do for the moment, he spun around in his desk chair, glad for the moment to not be taking in so much harsh light from his screen. He was diligent to keep it bright enough to be Seen from a few feet away, just in case Derek ever needed to look at it over his shoulder. It was rare, but it did happen.

His feet held contact with the floor the moment he saw his boss and cleared his throat, “Sir, is there something you need?” He asked, readying himself to get up and get anything. A coffee, a shief of papers. Whatever the man needed.

Local Time:
Derek smirked as he saw Kalin spinning at his desk. This young man seemed to still have his whimsical side. Even the way he dressed himself and did a few stereotypically feminine things was different, but not off putting. Derek enjoyed how eager Kalin was to please him and relished in making him scramble at times. Derek soon stepped closer to Kalin's desk while shoving his one of his hands into his pocket. His button up shirt was struggling to hold in his muscular chest as he reach up and ran his fingers through his hair to push it out of his face.

"I have something that demands my presence this coming Friday. There is a charity event that I have been invited to and I need someone to go with me." He looked down at Kalin with a serious expression, making it look as though this was not an offer that could be refused. "Unfortunately, Miss Angelica and I are broken up and now have no one to go with. So I was wondering if you would like to accompany me to the event. It would be a good opportunity for you to learn more of the social side of business incase you ever want to move up even higher on the ladder."

Local Time:
Kalin’s nails stopped their tapping against his thigh, his green eyes flicking down to his phone, which had ist gone off and then back to Derek’s face. His lips parted slightly as his boss continued to speak, shock gracing his features for a moment before he composed himself. “Um, sir, that’s really nice. . .” He cleared his throat, pressing a hand to his chest.

”But I think I might have plans with my family Friday. I’ve been so busy. . .” He trails off at the expression on the other, larger, man’s face and hen nods, “But I’m sure we can do it Saturday.”

He nods slightly, “Yeah, Saturday. . .” He mumbles, turning slightly. His commitment to work went a little beyond wanting to work hard, it might have had a little something with how Kalin’s, very much, gay ass found his boss attractive, and was ready to do pretty much anything for the man’s attentions. He honestly did not think any of the gold digging, whoreish women were good enough for the man before that, but Kalin was smart enough to keep his mouth shut about it.

Last edited:
Local Time:
"Alright...I'll let the hosts know that I will be attending this Friday." Derek leaned closer to Kalin, bringing his face about five inches from his own and staring daggers into Kalin's eyes. The cologne that Derek wore was strong and tended to make almost every person around him remain focused on his presence. "Don't make me regret inviting you. I will pick you up at 7p.m. and you need to be dressed to impress." He then stood back up and started walking to the board room for his meeting.

Even though Kalin had agreed to go with him to the event, Derek was still annoyed that he was going to have to attended the damn thing in the first place. All he wanted to do was find someone who would actually love him and help him forget the stress of work for a weekend. Yet here he was, having to bring along his assistant to a charity event since another woman became too boring for him.

Once Derek reached the board room, his demeanor changed to one of professional anger. He wanted nothing to do with this damn board meeting and wanted to make this end quickly. He was still angry and stressed from his break up with Angelica and now was going to have to pile on more stress with these old fools who didn't want to progress with the times.

Last edited:
Local Time:
Kalin nodded, his mind whirring at what the fuck he would actually wear to such an event. Normally, he went to clubs, got drunk and partied with his friends after work on Friday, though either way he wouldn’t have done that this week, but both things let him wear whatever he wanted. Again going with the skin tight jeans he knew showed off his ass, and croptops that showed off his narrow, pale midriff. Though he had a big feeling clothes like that would not be acceptable for such a nice event.

He blows out a breath, picking up his phone and texting his family about the change in plans. He knew they were starting to get annoyed, and even frustrated, at his lack of devotion to these things. He closes his eyes and promises, that no matter what, he’d make it Saturday to dinner.

He watched Derek walk away for a moment, quiet. He’d written and emailed the key points to Derek the evening before, and from the man’s temper today, he was hoping that they would be good enough to help him get through the meeting swiftly, with little to no confrontation. The points he’d put down where short, simple yet very direct and explanatory.

Last edited:
Local Time:
Throughout the board meeting, Derek was having to clench and unclench on of his fists under the massive oakwood table. Board member, Jared Tillerson, was the oldest and most stubborn of the board. He had always been the one to trample on Derek's ideas for progression and the launches of new programs. Jared was the only reason why these meetings ever lasted longer than necessary. Time seemed to halt whenever that man walked into the room, which pissed Derek off more than anything. After a long and grueling 2 hour meeting, Derek was finally able to return to his office for about an hour before his meeting with Mr. Richards.

As Derek walked past Kalin's desk, he could almost sense the stress that was coming off his assistant. He was pretty sure it had something to do with the charity event. "Why do you look so distraught? Are you changing your mind about going to the event this Friday?" Derek crossed his arms over his chest and stared down at Kalin with a cold expression. He could always tell when something was bothering Kalin since his overly cheery attitude would disappear.

Local Time:
Kalin sat brooding for two hours, scrolling on his phone, looking at the online shops he sometimes bought his clothes from. Nothing seemed to fit with the nails he would be getting Thursday evening and he was getting ready to throw something when he jumped at the sound of his bosses voice. His green gaze flicked up and he turned the phone off, dropping it onto the desk and shaking his head.

“No, just trying to figure out what to wear. I don’t wear suits outside of work, and I don’t have one for the nails I’m getting done Thursday. So I’m trying to find something.” He shut his mouth before he over shared, he had a feeling the other man did not want to know about how much his work interred with his family life and that his family was getting harder to manage.

Local Time:
Derek rolled his eyes and growled under his breath again. He understood that everyone had their own sense of style, but he never understood why their were still men in today's society who didn't know at least one expensive suit. He shoved one hand into his pocket and ran his fingers through his hair as he gritted his teeth again. How could his assistant work for him and not even be able to attend an top tier event with him? "Don't worry about it, we will take care of that after the meeting with Mr. Richards. Just focus on your work for now and get ready to leave for our meeting in one hour."

Derek then turned and heading into his office for just a few moments of peace before getting back to work. He didn't want to have to deal with anymore inconveniences for the day after dealing with the damn board members. He groaned and leaned back in his chair while scrubbing his hand over his face. He needed a break and not just for a moment. He would need to set up some kind of vacation for himself, but that would be impossible to do.

Local Time:
Kalin’s lips parted, staring at his boss for a moment and then shook his head, “No, I don’t need help figuring it out. I’ve already seen a few that I like. Don’t get your life in a twist just because I can’t afford expensive things like you can.” He turns away, still looking at his hone and then smiling when he sees something, tapping on his phone repeatedly and then setting it down. He slide his chair over to a stack of papers and begins sorting it, clothes forgotten and back to his cheery self.

He hums softly as he works, a soothing relaxing melody that he had a habit of humming to himself when feeling particularly stressed, and he found it always slowed and calmed his nerves.

Local Time:
Derek was trying to forget Kalin's little comment about not affording expensive items like him. Did that little punk think that he just spent tons of money all the time and bought expensive clothing because he wanted to? No, Derek HAD to wear expensive suits to show that he was not someone to be ignored. Kalin didn't know about the business world like Derek did. If Kalin walked around at the charity event in a normal suit, the crowd would eat him chew him up and spit him back out. Whether the brat wanted to or not, Derek was going to make sure that Kalin would have at least a handful of expensive suits to wear for any future events that he would need Kalin to attend.

After an hour of gathering his thoughts, Derek stood from his desk and walked out to see if Kalin was ready to attend the meeting with Mr. Richards. He leaned against the door frame again with crossed arms and watched Kalin work at his desk. His humming was something that used to annoy Derek, but as time had gone by it became a normal tune that even calmed Derek down during times of stress. After watching for a few more minutes, Derek cleared his throat and stepped closer to Kalin's desk. "Are you ready for the meeting with Mr. Richards like I said?"

Local Time:
Kalin jumped and looked up, “Oh, yes. I have the papers here, and a few notes I wrote down that I thought might be important To have after rereading the emails with him.” Kalin’s intuition on things like that, what was important or not during a meeting, had never been wrong, it was easy to trust his word.

He stood from his chair, stretching and then picked up the stack of papers and a small tablet he had taken a habit of carrying around everywhere he went with Derek.

Last edited:
Local Time:
Derek nodded and started walking towards the elevator so they could get outside to the waiting car. Derek never drove anywhere and always had someone to chauffeur him around since he was almost constantly on business calls. The fact that Kalin had already grabbed any necessary documents was already helping Derek to feel just a little less stressed about this meeting. Mr. Richards was already a little much for Derek to handle alone, being too energetic whenever Derek had to meet with him. Now that Derek's company was going to be taking over Mr. Richards' company, he could only imagine how much energy the old man was going to have.

As the elevator doors open, Derek walked in and leaned his back against the wall and waited for Kalin to enter as well. It was going to be just the two of them in the elevator and Derek wondered if Kalin was going to strike up some kind of conversation on their trip down the 16 floors to the ground level.

Local Time:
Kalin followed Derek, “Do you want me to tell you any of the pointers I came up with, you do you want to read them?” He asked, typing away on the tablet, assumedly emailing the pointers to Derek either way. His boss would need them during the meeting, but Kalin was offering because he knew it was nice walking into a meeting prepared, and having all the information rather than reading it as you go.

He stood on his own wall, looking up at Derek as he waited for the man’s answer. Kalin was always careful to keep things business between him and his boss, but sometimes the fantasies always had to push in at the worst moments to do so. Images of the elevator getting stuck was the best one, and images of what would happen while is was stuck the worst.

He clears his throat, looking back down at the tablet.

Local Time:
"Go ahead and read them to me...I'm too stressed to read anything right now and I'm not about to read anything while we all try to eat and discuss basic topics with Mr. Richards." Derek sighed heavily with closed eyes and rolled his neck, hearing the small cracks and pops that came from a long night of horrible sleep. Derek had never been able to sleep well at night, not even when he had just finished plowing his newest fling. Nothing seemed to make him feel truly satisfied. He was getting to the point of just using women for sex at this point.

The elevator was moving slowly as it descended and Derek was praying that it wouldn't stop. For some reason this elevator had been having problems with stopping between the seventh and eighth floor of the building. He would have no choice but to reschedule his lunch with Mr. Richards if the elevator stopped. It always seemed to take a few hours to get the damn thing fixed whenever it did stop, but at least he would have Kalin there to talk to if it did stop.

Local Time:
Kalin nodded and started reading off the major points. Mr. Richards still wanted to make a hearty income off his business, as well as make hiers and foreign sas need be, through Derek’s company would gain 40% of the income and would be able to sell their own products through Mr. Richards’s small company. He read of the smaller points, and looked at Derek, falling quiet once he’d finished. “I couldn’t figure out if you wanted to push for a 50/50 deal or anything.”

Kalin’s gaze went to the counter in the elevator, watching it slowly drop, 12. . . 11. . . 10. . .

Local Time:
"No, 40% of the revenue will be fine. Mr. Richards is an old friend of my father and I don't want to take everyth-" Derek was cut off mid sentence as the elevator jolted violently and came to a stop. The red maintenance light started flashing by the floor buttons and a dim red light filled the elevator's interior. "DAMNIT! They said they fixed this fucking thing!" Derek slammed his fist into the wall of the elevator and growled in frustration. He figured his day was going to end up like this when he got up this morning. He had been fighting with Angelica the night before and he figured this was his karma for everything he had said to her.

"Get Mr. Richards on the phone and reschedule the lunch for tomorrow and give him my greatest apologies. We are going to be stuck here for quite a while." Derek leaned his back against the wall the of the elevator and huffed. With his arms crossed over his chest again, his shirt looked as though it was going to rip at the seams from his flexing muscles.

Local Time:
Kalin was listening intently to what Derek said when the elevator jerked. Kalin stumbled, his hand flashing out and pressing against the wall to catching himself. He jumped slightly at the man’s yell of frustration and nods, “Yes, of course.” He murmurs, pulling his phone out can calling Mr. Richards. He waitined a few moments before, “Hello, Mr. Richards, this is Kalin, I’m so sorry for this, but Mr. Gatemen and I are stuck in the elevator. It’s been having Some problems and we were told it was fixed, but it broke down. Mr. Gatemen would like to reschedule our lunch for tomorrow at—“ He pulls up the calandra on his tablet, “At one. Will that work for you?” He pauses and then looks at Derek, “Of course, our sincerest apologies, Mr. Richards. We will see you tomorrow.”

He hangs up, “I’ll make a note to take the stairs tomorrow, you can’t go wrong with that.” He fills out the lunch in the clandar and then makes the note, biting down on his lip. He leans against the wall, fanning his face with a paper. His gaze caught on Derek’s chest and he could feel his face flush ever so slightly. He looked away.

Local Time:
Derek couldn't help but huff out a deep laugh as Kalin mentioned the stairs. He should've listened to his gut and taken them in the first place, but that's what he gets for wanting to take the easy route. What was making things worse was that it was getting increasingly warm in the elevator, making Derek just a little more irritated. He glanced at his watch and saw that it was already 12:25, meaning that the maintenance crew was about to leave for lunch and wouldn't be back until some time after 1:30. "I suggest you get comfortable, the maintenance crew wont be able to help us until after 1:30 and even then, they take almost an hour to fix this stupid thing."

As the sweat started to drip down Derek's neck, he loosened his tie and unbuttoned the top few buttons of his shirt. He pushed his fingered through his hair and growled softly to himself, hating how hot it was getting already. He saw how Kalin had refused to look in his direction and he wondered what going on. "What is it?"

Local Time:
He could hear the rustling as Derek started to loosen his clothes, the lack of AC in the already stuffy elevator causing sweat to head at his temple. Normally, Kalin was fine in it, the elevator stopping at every few floors would let in a wave of cool air. But stuck between floors, there was none.

Kalin lifted his phone to cover his face, staring at the screen. He squeaked softly when Derek spoke to him, “Nothing, just my sister persevering me.“ He typed on his phone. He would not look up, he would not look up.

Local Time:
Derek stared at Kalin with a suspicious glint in his eye. He knew that something was off about Kalin that he was lying about, making Derek get a little angrier. Lying was the worst thing in Derek's world, believing it was the most unforgivable thing someone could do. He wasn't used to Kalin acting this, but he was too hot to want to dig into it more.

Derek wiped the sweat from his forehead and stepped closer to Kalin. He wasn't going to sit in this broken down elevator and remain silent when Kalin was there to at least help pass the time with a conversation. Derek put his hand on top of Kalin's phone and pushed it down so Kalin was forced to rather look up at his face or continue staring at his now bare chest. "You're going to kill your phone battery if you keep messing around with it. Plus you shouldn't have it so close to your face, it's not good for your eyes.

Local Time:
Kalin squeaked again, choosing option three and squeezing his eyes shut, but that was worse because of the images his mind was conjuring up for him. He opens them and looks up at Derek‘s face, “It’s too hot in here to be this close, sir.” He mumbles, and then offers a paper for Derek to fan himself with.

”My phone is resilient, it won’t die.” He mumbles, but slides it into his pocket anyways.

Local Time:
"Does it look like I want to stand here in silence while you fiddle around on your phone? The time will pass by faster if we talk about something." Derek remained close to Kalin for a moment, ignoring his complaint of it being to warm in the elevator. "Just talk about anything. I don't care if you sit there an complain about how much you hate me or something. Just don't make me deal with the fucking silence."

Derek took a step back and sat on the floor, unbuttoning the rest of his shirt to stay cool and revealing his toned chest and abs.

Local Time:
Kalin coughed slightly, “I don’t hate you. Why would I hate you?” He sat down as well, his back sliding down the wall. He stares at Derek again, biting down on his lower lip for a moment.

”I. . .” He trails off and then looks away. He couldn’t fucking think with Derek sitting across from him, practically shirtless and looking. . . Well, it was ironic, but Derek looked fucking hot. He clears his throat, “Um, I dunno what to talk about.”

Local Time:
Derek exhaled heavily through his nose and pushed his fingers through his hair. "Just talk about anything, your hopes, your dreams, hell....tell me your fucking fantasies if you want to. I just hate sitting in silence." Sweat was dripping down Derek's chest as he leaned his head back against the wall and tried to breath slowly. The light dusting of chest hair was clinging to his skin and his pants were pulled so tight over his lap from sitting that it didn't leave much to the imagination about how much her was packing.

Derek could feel how uncomfortable Kalin was and it made him feel like shit. Was he really that bad of a CEO that his own assistant couldn't talk to him? "Come on Kalin, whatever you say here will remain here and between us. You don't need to see me as you boss right now, just see me as someone who is stuck in the elevator with you."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom