RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Cherishing the Master Mind

Local Time:
2:30 PM
(XD she can't help it man. She is a curious cat. LOL)

Rylie's gaze sharpened as she sifted through the files, sensing gaps and missing pieces amidst the documents. A growing suspicion took root, pondering over what Wesker might be concealing. Just then, the phone's ring sliced through her thoughts. She cast a wary glance at the device before approaching it, lifting the receiver with a composed air. "Wesker's residence, Rylie speaking," she announced, her tone carrying an elegant poise.

Local Time:
The whisper unnerved Rylie, carrying the eerie sensation of being watched. It was almost as if he anticipated her curiosity, her prying into his affairs. The thought that he might have surveillance within the house sent a shiver down her spine. Striving to maintain composure, she responded, "It is quite tedious and keeping myself distracted with the tv as much as I can, and just so you know, I'm feeling much better," her voice steady, despite the unease that stirred within her.

(XD voyeurism maybe? JOKING)

Knight_of_None

Master of Dungeons, Petter of Traps
Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
(XD Wesker has cameras no doubt. But this? This is just raw coincidence.)

"Good to know. The team would like to bring you out after out shifts are up...are you up for some Barbecue?" He said as his cool tone betrayed nothing as usual. Was he watching over her? Did he know? If he did, why wasn't he calling her put for lying ti him....unless he was going to plan around that tactic as well.

Local Time:
(XD Wesker is just too smart, he knows about Rylie's coming to, but obviously didn't wanna share about it)

At the suggestion of a barbecue, Rylie's initial frown, prompted by her earlier craving for the comforting embrace of pasta, gradually softened into a small, hopeful smile. The idea of mingling with the team and Wesker in such a casual setting was appealing. It might even dispel any lingering doubts or suspicions, she considered. "A barbecue sounds delightful. It'll be nice to spend some relaxed time with the team. Who's planning to host?" she inquired, already envisioning Barry as the ideal host. His home was equipped with a spacious backyard, complete with a pool, and no doubt the warm presence of his wife and daughters would add to the homely atmosphere.

Local Time:
"I've been longing to catch up with Kathy," Rylie mused, her thoughts drifting back to the thoughtful gesture of flowers she received from her during a particularly overwhelming moment at the office, nearly two months ago. "And reuniting with Polly and Moria would be wonderful too. Those two are simply adorable—" A chuckle escaped her lips at Chris's mention. "Don't worry, my love. I highly doubt Chris will do anything too drastic."

Local Time:
Rylie shook her head, her mind drawing a blank. "I'm sorry, nothing's clicking at the moment. Could you swing by to pick me up? I'm without a car." She glanced around his room, feeling a pang of guilt at the idea of rifling through his belongings. Who was she to go through his things? "By the way, what time does the BBQ kick off?"

Local Time:
Rylie's cheeks flushed as she cast her gaze downward, memories flooding her mind like scattered puzzle pieces slowly finding their place. The moment she confessed her love to him, seemingly the first time, though for her, it had been brewing for ages. She recalled the innocent declaration of affection she once made to Spencer about her feelings for Wesker, back when she was much younger. "Of course, I hope you have a good day today," she said, her grip tightening on the phone. There were unresolved questions lingering in the air, she needed his honesty, no more lies.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
"It will get much better by 8 o' clock" Wesker said as he started to lean forward, cradling his phone on his shoulder, starting to unlock his computer. Her hope for the truth, would only end with a labyrinth of lies and mind games from her captain. Not that he wished to only tell her these things...but it was second nature to him now. And it would keep her safe.

Local Time:
Rylie smiles, she knew he meant it would be better when they were together again. "Yes my love. I'll see you soon." She says, looking around for a moment, her brows furrowed as she she saw the files before putting them back where they belonged. There was nothing pertaining to her which made her frustrated.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
As she reorganized the files, sliding them inti the place within the cabinet she found them in, Wesker opened up his computer, pausing as he saw a flash if a notification of one of his compartment caches. His lips persed a moment, a brief flick of disapproval stepping through him. Rylie had been snooping after all, one of his low information sets had been found, mostly pertaining to small business around Raccoon City, nothing directly tying dealings or experiments, especially not hers.

But he clicked the notation away as he cooled his emotions as swiftly
as they cropped up. He would hold the information, and utilize it when it was time, same as always.

Local Time:
Later in the day, Rylie was getting ready for the bbq. Guilt gnawed at her for snooping, yet she was desperate for information about her past. Why was he hiding it from her? She couldn't understand. Was she in danger?

Fully dressed, she wore a green blouse paired with dark blue jeans and black flats. Her long, wavy blonde hair fell past her shoulders, with a few bangs framing her face. Glancing at the digital clock, she saw it was almost 6 pm. Wesker would be there soon to pick her up.

Last edited:

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
As she waited, her guilty conscience nibbling at the back of her mind while she heard the door to Weskers Apartment. He stepped in, looking around but saw her sitting at the couch. "All ready I see." He said as he closed the door. "Let me freshen up, I'll be ready for the trip in no time." He said as he passed her, only pausing to lay a kiss to her temple.

Local Time:
Rylie smiled as Wesker came through the door, her eyes softening when she felt his lips press against her temple. He expressed his relief at seeing her recovering well from the concussion. "Of course, but let's be honest, you look absolutely handsome in your S.T.A.R.S. uniform," she said, her hand gently brushing along his exposed forearm not covered by his blue work shirt.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom