RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP BUT.....I'M YOUR SISTER!

Local Time:
3:24 AM
April wasn't thrilled about having to move back home after being on her own for the last few years....the living situation at the college however decided things for her, having filled all the dorm rooms and forcing the 22 year old brunette back to her family's house. Her younger brother, Noah was a blonde 19 year old and the two of them got along well, aside from all the usual brother and sister spats over the years.

Sometimes however, ever since she got her first period and her body began developing April could swear she caught Noah looking at her out of the corner of her eye, a look that made her sometimes uneasy. Oh well, what would you expect from siblings?

She took back her bedroom and things went back to normal---or so she thought.
One Saturday morning their parents announced they were going on a 3 day cruise to celebrate their wedding anniversary. The kids were old enough to be left alone, packing was done, kisses given and soon April and Noah had the house to themselves.

They ordered food through Grubhub, hung out with friends, watched some Netflix then eventually it was time for bed. April relaxed wearing only a skimpy top and soon fell asleep. She had no idea she was about to have a visitor...
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
8:24 PM
Noah somehow got through the evening, eating, watching the movie but his mind on nothing but his sister. April had gotten so fucking hot since she went to uni, it was so hard sitting next to her, hiding his erection under a cushion, plotting what to do when she slept, harbouring thoughts of impregnating her.

Local Time:
April of course had no idea her brother had any thoughts about her, sexual or otherwise. Yes, he had caught her on more than one occasion still topless while getting dressed and she quickly covered herself with a towel, or yelled at him to turn around while she put on a bra---forgetting that she was facing a mirror and he could see her tits....those beautiful creamy colored mounds with those tan arreolas.

Noah seemed to be uncomfortable as they sat watching TV.
"Are you ok?," she asked...."Your'e fidgeting a lot..."
Shrugging it off, they soon parted ways, each to their own bedrooms. April laid down and soon was asleep.

Local Time:
Lying on my bed, slowly stroking my cock as I think about April. Leaning over and retrieving a pair of handcuffs from my side drawer, I get off the bed and pad silently into your room. Standing, watching you breathe, the thin sheep barely covering your body, I gently tug it, exposing your breasts

Local Time:
Stepping closer I gently place one warm hand over your breast, feeling the nipple hard under my palm, the softness and warmth from you even nicer than I ever imagined. i lift the single sheet, looking down at your bare pussy, my cock hard and tingling, the engorged tip purple now

Local Time:
Placing the handcuffs to one side for now i carefully lift the sheet off you, the room warm enough that you don't stir. Your breathing even and relaxed I carefully part your legs, my mouth an inch from the most perfect pussy I've ever seen, I inhale your scent, my engorged penis dripping pre cum onto your mattress. My tongue flicking out, slowing licking your pussy lips, carefully parting them and finding your clit among the folds, I smile.

Local Time:
April had no idea she had a visitor. She yawned, turned to one side then soon laid on her back. She failed to notice the bedsheet being pulled gently and slowly down, exposing her tits. She had developed earlier than some girls, already sporting a beautiful size 36 by the time she was in Junior high and now she had a perfect size 38D.

She didn't know she was being watched, lusted after. The room was warm so she failed to stir as the sheet was pulled down and off the bed, exposing a freshly shaved pussy. Her legs were gently spread apart....only the faint sensation of a warm tongue finally waking her.
April stirred then her eyes suddenly popped wide open.....she was naked and what was worse, her own brother was between her legs!!

"WH....WHAT ARE YOU DOING?," she shrieked...."GET AWAY FROM ME!!!.....GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!"

what was happening?....what was he doing here? was he the one that stripped her? for God's sake...this was her own brother....there he was wearing only his boxers....and a huge menacing bulge....she stared and saw a wet spot on his shorts. No....NO, it couldn't be because of HER.....

April began to move.

Local Time:
Watching you stir, your eyes slowly opening, then widening with the shock of seeing your brother between your parted legs, your clothes gone, your pussy wet, maybe from him licking, maybe from something more primal.

"April, you slut, don't pretend you don't want this, I've seen how you look at me and flirt, letting your dresses slide up your thighs, prancing around in your underwear"

Noah suddenly moves, reaching for the handcuffs, one hand pressing your tummy down as he expertly restrains one of your wrists, clamping it to the bed post just above your head, immediately switching to the other wrist, restraining it to the other bed post then sitting back on his heels, looking at you, totally helpless. He lowers his boxers.

Local Time:
April continues to scream, partly out of anger, partly from fear. Noah was at least partially right....she did appear around him in short clingy skirts, een in bra and panties but not for the reasons he thought. Both of them often appeared in their underwear, but in April's case it was simply because they were brother and sister and used to seeing what the other looked like.
Noah unfortunately for her, had decided she was doing it on purposely to arouse him.....now it hardly mattered as her wrists were cuffed, arms spread.
April struggled, the metal cuffs making clinking noises as she fought.

Her shouting only seemed to entice him more.
"Pl....please," she begged...."Let me go.....I promise I won't say a word to Mom and Dad...."
As he pulled off his shorts, his cock springing to attention. April stared, shaking her head. Her worst nightmares were about to come true.....she was about to be raped by her own brother!

"NO," she cried out, frantically yanking on the cuffs....."NOOO!!!!......HEEELP!!!!"

Local Time:
Watching his sister struggle fruitlessly against the cuffs, her your firm body shaking, breasts flopping, doing nothing but add too his excitement. His boxers dis-guarded, his cock actually twitching as it stands upright, pre cum glistening on the tip, he leans forward and grabs April's knees, forcing her legs apart, shuffling forward so his thighs remove any hope she had of closing her legs.
Gripping his shaft between his fist, he rubs some pre cum on his sisters pussy, using it to part her lips, seeing the pink flesh glistening inside.
"Shout all you want sis, no one's gonna here it, or help you, and perhaps I'll get some friends over, once I've finished with you"

Local Time:
April hated herself now for all the times she innocently aroused her brother, but who would've thought he had such incestuous thoughts about his own sister? She wasn't naive enough to consider herself sexy or gorgeous....what had she done to turn him on so?

He was on his knees now between her legs, preventing her from closing them....
"HELP!," she screamed, struggling...."I'M GONNA BE RAPED!!!"
She stared at his raging throbbing cock, pre cum glistening off the tip. He used fingers to open her lips, revealing her pink treasure inside. April bore down on him, trying to clench with her vaginal muscles, anything to make it harder for him to penetrate her.
The only thing worse than being raped by her own brother was the thought that if and when he shot his load into her womb she would easily become pregnant....it was her most fertile time of the month and she wasn't on birth control, instead relying on her partners to use condoms.
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
Noah held his sisters pussy folds wide, looking at the glistening pink flesh inside, knowing she's not on any form of birth control having searched her medicine cabinet , Also knowing it's her time of the month, having been keeping a careful track of her periods since she's been home. Rubbing his cock just inside her, knowing even this could be enough to impregnate her but taking his time, enjoying the moment before raping her and surely impregnating her, her fear heightening the experience as she tries to wriggle away from his dripping cock.

"Stop struggling you slut, nothing's going to stop me raping you now. And I know what you're even more scared of, I'm going to put a baby in you, then let's see if you're still daddies favourite"

Noah leans forward, his mouth on yours, his tongue forcing it's way past your lips as you struggle and cry, his cock inches away from penetrating you, his hands groping your breasts, pinching the nipples.

Local Time:
It's disgusting, having her own brother kissing her and not just one of those birthday or Christmas pecks on the cheek....this time it's different. He forces his tongue into her mouth as April tries to back away, the cuffs keeping her properly restrained.
"MMMMMMPH!!!," she groans, mouth muffled by his tongue inside her...."MMMMMMPH!!"

But just before that something even worse....
He pushes his cock up tight against her pussy, sliding it up and down, lubricating her with his own pre cum....then he pushes it inside her. Not much, only a few inches but enough so she can feel it violating her.

April sobs and cries, tears running down her face....wincing as her nipples are being tortured....crying even more knowing his true plans for her. Not only is he going to rape her but he plans to make her pregnant....

Local Time:
My tongue in your mouth, finding yours, hearing your muffled cries making me even harder. My cock effortlessly slips a few inches into your open pussy and I moan, I'm finally doing it, raping my stuck up, teasing, slutty sister. I pinch your nipples even harder, watching the tears run down your cheeks, knowing my orgasm isn't far away.

I thrust harder, fully entering you, loving how you try to wriggle away from me, my groin pressing against yours I stiffen, then ejaculate, pumping stream after stream of my hot potent sperm deep into you, loving how you cry out, in ecstasy, or pain, I have no idea and don't care.

Local Time:
April continues to cry and whimper, her moans and pleas muffled by her brother's tongue in her mouth. She tries thrashing around but the cuffs keep her wrists anchored. All her effort to bear down, to keep him from violating her is in vain.....
As her dark tan nipples are tortured she feels his cock bottoming out inside her, his balls slapping up against her pelvis....she waqs now his private fuck toy, nothing more.
In and out he pumped.....she felt him finally tense up as he let out a loud groan and shot wad after potent wad of man seed into her womb......

There would be no doubt of the outcome....April was being impregnated. By her own brother.

Local Time:
Noah pulls out of her, holding her legs high and apart, his seed visible in her pussy, careful not to let anything leak out, increasing the chances of her impregnation he watches as his seed begins it's journey toward April's womb. One tiny sperm breaking into one egg, one cell becoming two, then four, then eight.
April is with Noah's child.
Noah smiles at his sister. You want my friends to come over, April?" Will you be a good Girl? We might even release you"

Local Time:
The voice in April's head tells her to comply, to submit to increase the chance of escape.....but knowing she'll most likely become pregnant she's still repulsed by the man she knows as her own brother.

"No.....NO!" she screams, frantically yanking at the cuffs....."LET.....ME....GO!.....I'll keep screaming until someone hears me!!!"
Her tits jiggle as she fights....while he still straddles her it was of course a losing battle.

Local Time:
Straddling April's chest, Noah begins inching up her chest, sitting on her breasts, crushing them, he plays his hard again cock over her lips, his pre cum leaving a glistening trail as April keeps her mouth firmly closed. Gripping her hair and giving a sharp tug, April opens her mouth to scream, finding herself unable as Noah's cock is forced into her mouth. Gagging and pulling at the cuffs, April has no choice but to succumb to even more indignity.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom