RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP BUSTED BY HOUSEKEEPING

Local Time:
3:44 AM
Sylvia loaded up her cart and headed up the rear employees elevator to the 2nd floor. She had been working as a housekeeper at the hotel for 5 years and today was starting to look like all the rest. Every once in a while something would happen to put some spice in her day, like the morning when a fat naked man was locked out of his room, but things like that were few and far between.

As she got out of the elevator she peered out over her cart just in time to see a very attractive woman enter room 212. Sylvia looked over her cart....plenty of extra bath towels just in case. She shook her head...yeah, it would be just her luck to never see the woman again.
Sylvia, 27 and a natural blonde was also a lesbian so she had a tendency to view female occupants somewhat differently than her co workers. Although there wasn't a company policy concerning getting personal with guests, it was understood that some things just weren't tolerated.

Sylvia finished her rounds on the floor, doubling back to the room she saw the woman enter. It was then that she saw the tag hanging on the door....'Housekeeping needed'.....
She laughed to herself....

Sylvia took out her card and ran it through the slot....the lock beeped and the door unlocked. As she pushed the cart through the doorway she heard noises, like someone struggling.....was the woman being robbed?

It was then that she froze, her eyes wide open in disbelief.....the woman was naked! she had something in her mouth and what looked like blindfolds on.....WHAT THE FUCK?

Oh, this was better than any dream she had....
"HOUSEKEEPING!," she called out.....

Local Time:
8:44 PM
Emily, 29, unhappily married and after yet another fight had packed her bag and moved to the hotel. Walking past the housekeeping trolley on the way to her room, glancing into the room being made up and seeing the blonde housekeeper bending over the bed, feeling a strange stirring between her legs. She'd never considered herself as bi, but often wondered what it would be like, making love with another woman, and how different it would be to sex with her brutish husband. Unpacking quickly and undressing, Emily got onto the bed, putting on headphones and blindfold she got on the bed, gripping her favourite dildo she slipped it into her mouth to lubricate it.

Local Time:
Sylvia grinned.....the woman had headphones on and evidently hadn't her when she announced herself.....as the blonde beauty moved around on the bed Sylvia noticed more details of the scene....her ankles were handcuffed together. She watched with silent interest as the woman took the dildo from her mouth, slipped it in her pussy then fumbled around, somehow managing to put a ballgag in her mouth and locking her wrists to the brass railings on the headboard.....pretty good trick, considering she now wore blindfolds.

Sylvia could tell by the way the woman was thrashing around that she was roleplaying....she quietly sat down on a chair and watched the show. The woman was sexy and soon Sylvia found herself wanting to fuck her.
But why just fuck her? the woman was gagged blindefolded and cuffed.....perfect opportunity to take advantage of the situation.

Sylvia got up and went to the bed. Taking the headphones off of the woman's head, she whispered into her ear....
"Housekeeping......suprise!......"

She stood at the side of the bed, watching the blonde frantically struggling now that the guest knew someone was in the room.
"Fight all you want," the housekeeper said....."Your'e mine now...."
She hurriedly stripped nude.

Local Time:
Unaware that anyone is it the room, I slip the dildo deep into my pussy before fastening my ankles, then wrists to the bed, slipping the gag into my mouth, my thighs making the practiced movement of drawing the dildo deeper, then releasing it, knowing I'll orgasm quickly now I'm away from the unfeeling brute.
Feeling my headphones slip, thinking, what, that's not happened before, not gonna be easy getting them on now I'm restrained. Then, hearing a whisper in my ear, jolting from the shock, struggling against the restraints, forgetting where I left the key. "Wait, stop, don't do this, please"

Local Time:
Sylvia stood there laughing, watching how the woman reacted.....just as she thought she would, in total shock. One thing to goof around roleplaying, quite another to be caught redhanded.
She took off the blindfold and let the blonde see who it was that suprised her. She let the girl yell and plead then bent over her naked body.
"This is how we're gonna do this," she said...."I'm gonna keep you cuffed and fuck your brains out. If your'e a good bitch I'll let you go when I'm done with you....."

She let the woman thrash around for a while while she rummaged through the woman's bag. Finding the information she needed, she sent a text message to the woman's husband.
'......sweetheart,' she typed.....'I have a confession....I met this girl a few weeks ago and we been talking. I'm sorry to say this but I think I'm in love with her and she asked me to move in with her....I'll send for my things later....Love, Emily...'

She showed the woman the text then sent it then turned off the phone.
"Now," she said..."No one will be looking for you.....this is what we're gonna do...you make a sound and not only will I gag you again but I'll send pics of you nude and plaster them all over the internet..."

Sylvia took a washcloth from the bathroom, stuffed it in the woman's mouth and taped it in place.
"This will have to do for now," she said, putting her clothes back on...."don't go anywhere..."
Sylvia rushed from the room, went back downstairs and grabbed a device from her locker, stuffing it in a bag. She rushed back to the room, stripped again and took the device from the bag....it was a strap on harness.
She cinched it around her waist, a 10" dildo swaying from the crotch. She took off the woman's gag and straddled her.

"Your'e gonna experience for real all those nasty dreams you had," she said as she plunged the dildo deep into the woman's pussy. As she pumped in and out she laughed, further humiliating the blonde.
"I'm gonna fuck you then when I get you to cum, I'll gag you and leave you here while I get back to my work.....I'll come back on my lunch hour, fuck you again then get back to work...when my shift is over I'll figure out what to do with you...."

Sylvia plowed the woman, rubbing against her G spot....soon she'll have a nice toe curling orgasm wether she wanted it or not.

Local Time:
The blindfold being removed, Emily gasps, thinking it's the housekeeper, the one she saw earlier, pulling against the restraints, feeling so exposed being naked in front of another woman, especially with the dildo still stuck between her legs.

"Wait, please, you don't have to do this, just pass me the keys, I'll get unlocked then we can pretend this never happened"
Her eyes widening as you begin going through her bag, taking out the phone and texting "No. God, please. don't send that, you don't know what he's like, he'll kill me"

Tears in her eyes as she watched you press send and turn off the phone. "Please, just...."suddenly unable to speak as you force a cloth into my mouth, taping it in place as i try to shake my head.

i watch you dress and leave the room, returning minutes later and undressing again, before strapping a huge dildo onto yourself before straddling me a removing the gag and thrusting it deep into my pussy "Ohh God, please, honestly, you don't have......" suddenly arching my back and gasping as a massive involuntary orgasm forces my body to shudder, I pull against the wrist restraints, leaving red marks on my wrists.

"please....let me go then we ca..." Climaxing for a second time as you continue thrusting, raping me with the dildo, all I have ever dreamed in my head, the roleplays, the rape, but never with a woman doing it.

Local Time:
Sylvia never thought a shift would take so long to end, especially knowing she had a cuffed slave just down the hall.
She came back to the room....the aroma of wet sex was lingering in the air, a huge wet spot on the sheets where the blonde was forced to cum twice. She still struggled a little after Sylvia came back in the room, but it was feeble.

The housekeeper sat on the side of the bed, running fingers over the woman's body, taking her nipples and pulling and twisting them.

"Hmmmm....what should I do with you?," she said...."your room's paid off. I could leave you here with you hoping someone would find you but if I did that I couldn't stay, the cameras would see me...don't worry, I didn't send the pictures but I'll keep your phone....great blackmail tool. Tell you what I'll do....I'll get out of my uniform, put some clothes on, come back to get you and I'll take you home with me....."

She playfully kissed the captive and left.
A while later she returned. "Don't get any stupid ideas about trying to run from me....remember, I got your phone with all those tasty pics and videos on it....you just be a good girl, take me hand and we'll go to my car...."

Sylvia released Emily, allowed her to get dressed then took her by the hand to her car. She took her hands, tied them behind her back then seatbelted her in place.
"Your'e gonna be my sex slave," she explained as they drove...."my own little fuck toy...."

Local Time:
Being left in the room alone was the worst. i had no idea of the time, my arms were aching and my wrists sore, and i was getting cold from lying in my wet patch. Suddenly you came back in the room and sat on the bed. My body shuddered as you ran your hand over me, stopping to twist my nipples, making me groan, partly from pain, but also from pleasure.

Listening to you talking to yourself gives me some hope of escape...but do I really want to, I ask myself.

You leave the room to change but quickly return, releasing my wrists and ankles, reminding me you have my phone...and the pictures, as if I could ever forget.

I quickly get dressed and allow you to lead me to your car, feeling numb, looking around, my eyes bright. Then you tie my hands and seat me in the car. "please, let me go" I plead "I won't tell, I promise" As you drive us away I listen to how I'm going to be your fuck toy, the thought revolting me, but at the same time, making me wet again.

Local Time:
Sylvia finally reached their destination, a multi story apartment building. Parking in the basement, she released Emily from the belts but kept her hands bound behind her. Taking her by the arm they got in the elevator.
"I live on the 4th floor," she said, not even glancing over at the woman. "Once we get inside, your life as my slave will begin....I'll be taking more pictures to increase the size of the blackmail....now...march!"

They arrived at Sylvia's apartment. Once inside she locked the door. She went to a small cabinet near the door and pulled out a metal collar. She put it around the woman's neck then clicked it shut.
"This is your slave collar," she explained...."Once locked it can't be removed. Say goodbye to your previous life. You will call me Mistress....you'll have a very enjoyable life as my slave but it can also be a living hell if you don't cooperate...time to start your training..."

Quickly she stripped the woman naked and led her to the bedroom....hanging from the ceiling was a rope.
She took it, secured it to Emily's wrists behind her back and pulled.
"Slaves must first be broken," she said, taking her clothes off. Standing there naked for a moment, she went to a closet and brought out a black leather whip.

"Repeat after me," she commanded....
"I belong solely to Mistress...." then whipped her across her ass.
"Mistress's word is law....." then struck again.
"I will not attempt to escape," then another strike across her ass cheeks....

Over and over she struck the woman....soon there was crimson streaks across her ass cheeks, belly upper thighs and tits.
Finally she stopped.
"You know why I whipped you?....I HAD to, to show you who is in charge....and to show you what will happen to you if you ever attempt to escape. Your husband won't be looking for you, he assumes you left for a way of life he refused to give you---and he's at least partially right. Once he divorces you we'll come back and he's see that you become a pussy worshipping lesbian."

She paused but didn't put away the whip.
"Now then slave," she ordered her...."what did I tell you to say?"

Last edited:
Local Time:
Being led into your apartment, my arms till tied behind my back, a metal collar placed around my neck, my nipples hardening even though I'm willing them not to. Attached to a pulley my arms pulled up behind my back, pain shooting through both shoulders.
i watch as you pick up a leather whip, my body trembling, the suddenly you lash it across my behind making me groan quietly.
"Mistress, I'm yours to command, please don't hurt me"

Local Time:
As much as Sylvia was suprised and pleased at the speed she had broken her new slave in, she was dissapointed that she didn't do as she was told. She went up close to the girl and whispered in her ear....
Yes....I am your Mistress and now your owner....your'e property and nothing else....no one is looking for you. When I want to fuck you, I'll take you in any position I choose and if what you say is true---that your'e mine to command---then you had better not whine whimper or even try to resist....you'll stay naked in our apartment at all times...you'll make all our meals and keep the apartment clean in addition to your sexual duties....first things first however....."

Leaving the girl bound, Sylvia went to another room then returned with what looked like a hand held hole puncher.
"I'm going to pierce your nipples," she explained as she took the girl's left nipple in hand, stretched it then pierced it.
"I usually use a numbing agent but you need to know pain before pleasure...."

Sylvia took a pair of stainless steel rings, threaded them through the holes and clicked them shut.
"Even though your slave collar has a ring in front, sometimes I'll attach a leash to your nipple rings....it will be quite painful if you try to stop or hesitate while being led......now...since you experienced pain, I'll let you experience pleasure....you'll find that often there is a fine line between both...."
Sylvia cinched the strap on harness around her waist, applied a generous amount of lube on the dildo and pushed her way inside the girl's pussy.
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
Listening to you whisper in my ear, your mouth so close, I lean toward you so your lips touch me, sending a thrill through my body. Then you produce what looks like a hole punch and use it to pierce my nipples, making me cry out in pain, curious about the effect the pain has on my body, everything tingles, my newly pierced nipples hard, my pussy wet. "Thank you Mistress" I say quietly.
watching you strap on the dildo turning me on even more, I lean back as you come close, violating my pussy, making me moan softly.

Local Time:
"So glad," Sylvia said as she grabbed hold of the girl by her waist, dildo fucking her like a wild animal...."that you accepted your place as my slave......once your worthless uncaring husband starts divorce proceedings, I'll take you back to display you to him....nude and on a leash....that should further your humiliation....but for now...."

She angled the dildo so it rubbed up against the girl's G spot, knowing it would force her to orgasm in minutes.
"I see your'e already wet," she said....."Good....it shows you want this...."
In and out she moved the hard black rubber cock. Plans were already festering in Sylvia's mind....should she cage her new pet?

"I'm gonna fuck you till you cum," she said...."Once that happens, you will fix us dinner....then I'll decide what to do with you...."
Sylvia smiled at the thought of suprising the girl's husband by allowing the girl to see him one more time....naked, leashed, pierced and gagged.

Local Time:
Opening my legs for you, disgusted at myself but at the same time, I've never been fucked like this in my life. "Sylvi....Mistress, please, don't take me back there" My back suddenly arching, my legs trembling as I whisper "fuckfuck fuck" as a huge climax rips through my body. "Please Mistress, no more"

Local Time:
Sylvia finished fucking her then quickly knelt down, glued her mouth over the girl's quivering pussy and sucked out and swallowed every drop of nectar.
"You taste as good as you look slave," she said, rising and untying her.
But the humiliation was far from over.
Sylvia tied an intricate rope webbing over the girl's hips, down to her thighs. chains attached to the collar was connected by a set of adjustable nipple clamps....as the clamps were secured to the girl's tits, Sylvia slowly turned the adjustment screws until the clamps bit deep into her sensitive nipple flesh. A ballgag was stuffed in her mouth, hands bound behind her.....She was led outside to the patio. Once outside, a strong hitachi magic Wand was strappe4d inside the webbing and pushed up tight against her pussy.

more rope was tied around her waist, securing her tight, her belly mashed up against the patio railing.....they were 4 floors up and the apartment complex across the street now had a perfect view of a gagged bound and nude girl, exposed for all the world to see.
Sylvia plugged in the HItachi and set it on high power.

"You'll be forced to cum over and over," she said...."and everyone lucky enough to look out their windows will get a sight they'll never forget...."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom