RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Bullied Affair (open, Mother of Bully, or Bully wanted)

Knight_of_None

Master of Dungeons, Petter of Traps
Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
5:54 PM
Xavier was never a popular boy, he never had a good deal of friends since he was a child really. Those friends ditched him when they grew and gained social status. They changed around him, treating him differently, avoiding him. But one changed even worse, any friendship they once had butchered into a rough bullying in public, but a odd layer of apology in private. He was bullied for his weakness, being nice, trusting, and decent. Pushed further into the isolating dark. But still hung out with his bully, still liced next door to their mother who occasionally would watch over him.

One days such as this, walking home, in the rain, he walked to his door, dropping with rain water in the down pout at his back, screaming down upon him. He felt around for his keys, but sighed, noticing they weren't there...then he remembered that he left them in his room....on the second floor. He heaved a sigh of defeat, slumping doen the wall slowly.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
As Cassandra worked out, the rain pattering on the windows, Xavier trudged over to the house next door. He knocked on the door , trying to keep himself from getting qny wetter...but the elements were as heartless as hs former friend, content in covering him head to toe in rain water. He rang the bell next gently, trying to drum up some urgency.

Local Time:
4:54 PM
Cassandra was in the middle of her work out when she hear the bell ring. She was wondering who was here since her husband was on a work trip and her son was out till late again. She would open the door and see Xavier her son's best friend. "Oh you poor baby! Are you locked out again. Come inside" she says pulling him inside. She was wearing a white sports bra and light blue shorts. The bra strained against her chest as if it was a size or two too small and her shorts were small enough that her ass was spilling out of them. Her body was musky from working out and her body was drenched in sweat causing her bra to be slightly transparent causing her are areolas to be visible.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Xavier saw the door open just as he was about to give up...gis rotten day instantly had flipped on it's head as he saw her I her clothes. He didn't admit this but he had a attraction to Teddy's mom. He had a crush on her when he was little, but it definitely shifted far in the back of his mind. "Hey Mrs.C uh....im super sorry to be a bother... but can I come in for a whole?' He said tussling his wet hair around a little.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Xavier nodded as she let him in, though he wasn't sure if Kevin would be too pleased with knowing he was in his room. "Thanks." He said again as he stepped by her, her musky body sweat tickled his nose. A tingle ran down his back briefly but he was shivering anyway. He walked up the stairs to his friends room, starting to sure for anything he could wear. Kevin's room had changed over the years, with his tastes morphing to be in with the popular kids. Sports ball nonsense and posters of shows that Xavier never bothered to skim, some pictures of his new friends. His old gaming and cartoon Fandom seemed to never exist. Kevin sighed as he opened his friends drawer, pulling out some of his clothes to try to change.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
The door opened as Xavier was just sliding his pants off, the boy jumping as she burst in suddenly. He was a lean boy, a tad taller than her. His youthful body wasn't overbearing with muscle, but he was thin enough to seem somewhat in shape. "Mrs. C-!" He said blushing a bit.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
"Hey! I'm plenty cute!" He said pouting as she left. '...least my mom says so.' He thought as he changed his clothes. Kevin's clothes...were a bit baggy on him, Kevin had probably gotten in better shape than him. He was in a black tank top style shirt with a V neck, and a pair od basket shorts thst he had drawn the strings abd tied to keep them on his hips. He looked in the mirror and tugged at the shorts. God they were still kinda loose. He walked out of the room, putting his hands in the pockets as he wandered out. He saw the top of her ass first, nit sure what he was looking at for a moment as he walked around the couch and his face paled as he was frozen solid by her position. God. Damn. His eyes followed her camel toe, the wet spots of her pooled sweat. He swallowed shallowlu to himself. God his heart was beating like crazy in his chest all of a sudden.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Xavier stood up straight as she spoke to him, snapping him inti attention. "Ri-right!" He said as he moved to sit on the couch. "I uh-im-fine" he mumbled as she went back to posing. He nearly drooled before he caught himself staring against his will. He pulled out his phone to text his mom, asking when she'd be home. "So-so where's Mr.Scot?" He asked, mentioning her husband casually.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
"That much be so tig-tough." He said flushing to himself as he glanced up. God what was going on with him, why was he struggling so much right now? She was like a second mom to him. 'A step mom' a dark impulse tingled through his mind. He shivered and pushed that thought away. "What about Kevin?"

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
"Oh? Uh well..I'm glad to see you too. I didn't know you were so ...isolated?" He said honestly. He was a good boy ofcourse, cared about others that were troubled. "Maybe...I can come by more? If you are feeling alone, I'm always...uh-" he stopped himself a moment. Saying he was always alone too sounded pretty damn pathetic. "Available." He finished quickly

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
He blushed and looked down, swiftly cover8ng himself up. "I-i- what-? That's nothing just my phone-" he said closing his heads and bowing his head, clearly instantly embarrassed. It didn't cross her mind much that it looked...much bigger that her husbands.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom