RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Breaking Alora

Local Time:
6:07 AM
Amy and Miko could only struggle feebly...the drug they had been given kept them awake but dizzy and weak. Still gagged, the fabric concealing the rubber ball in their mouths made speech even more difficult.

They tried to sit with their backs against each other and frantically tried to loosen each other's ropes. Of course it was useless and they couldn't stand for long without falling. They both knew the chances of being rescued were slim at best.

The young arab entered the room, along with another man. The girls were forced to stand and half led, half dragged out and into a van. As they sped off, handcuffs were locked to their ankles, short chains only allowing short shuffling steps.

Eventually they arrived at a pier...a huge multi level yacht lay tied alongside. The girls were brought aboard and led downstairs.... This was the master bedroom. The girls were literally tossed on the bed and the door closed. By now the drugs had worn off and Amy and Miko were struggling.
A little while later a huge overweight ogre of a man came into the room. He gazed at the girls, mutterrd something in Arabic and attacked Miko, clawing at the clothes. He took her off the bed, tying her in a chair.

" You're going to watch while I fuck your friend," he said, " then when I'm finished I'll tie her up and make her watch you...."
Miko screamed through the gag, nude tied and helpless, forced to watch while Amy struggled....the man tore off her clothes, laying her on her back with hands tied behind her.

The man took his cock in hand and slowly guided it to Amy's pussy then savagely plunged it inside her.

Cassandra had plans.
Once they got back home, she opened the trunk of the car....inside was the blonde slave, gagged. She dragged the girl by the hair downstairs to the basement and hung her by her wrists.

" You're going to tell me where the two girls have been taken," she said. The blonde shook her head. Cassandra took a metal pear of anguish, shoved it in her ass and turned the handle until it opened up inside her so wide blood dripped. She attached wires to the device, connected it to a car battery and took the two leafs in hand.....a brief spark from the battery was followed by blood curdling screams of pain.

Cassandra hurriedly packed Alora and Bridget in the car, tying up the blonde and throwing her in the trunk. The yacht was still tied at the pier. Cassandra motioned for Alora to keep quiet as she took out a handgun. They burst into the bedroom just as the man was done raping Amy, cum dripping from her pussy....Miko was crying uncontrollably. Cassandra shot the man in the balls and while she left Alora to untie the girls, she went back to the car, took out the blonde and threw her into the water..
Gagged and tied she sank quickly.

Local Time:
Amy and Miko backed up against each other, fun long with each other's ropes holding their wrists behind their back. They had to escape before their captors returned..... They fought and moaned loudly, hoping someone would find them. They heard that they have been sold to an old Arab and overheard one of the yachts crew that they were going to Yemenend

The young man came into the master bedroom of the sheik, his father. He was informed they had engine trouble and their departure would be delayed.

"Fine," the obese father replied..." Send my two presents in..."
Amy and Miko were dragged into the room. The young man stripped both girls naked.
" Tie the Asian in the chair," he said " I'm going to force her to watch her friend being fucked..."

Miko was tied in the chair, hands bound behind her, ankles bound apart to the chair legs Amy shook her head, screaming through the gag. Her hands tied behind her, she was helpless.

The fat man forced her legs apart and savagely raped her. Depositing a huge wad of man seed in her, he began torturing her nipples while waiting for his cock to grow again.

Cassandra found the slave that sold her girls. Tying her and stuffing her in the trunk, they returned home. Hanging her upside down, she shoved metal poles in her ass and tied vise grips on her nipples. Attaching the pole and clamps to a car battery she turned on the power.....the girl twitched and screamed, finally confessing to where her girls were taken.

Cassandra took a hand gun from a dresser, gagged and bound the traitorous girl and took off
Reaching the yacht, she snuck on board, Alora and her pet close behind. Shooting the young man in the balls, they burst into the bedroom. Shooting the old man in the balls and delivering another 3 bullets in his ass, She motioned Alora to untie the girls while she kept guard.

Amy was sobbing.
"That horrible monster," she cried...." He raped me twice...Miko had to watch....
Miko was visibly upset as well.
Cassandra led the way back to the limo, bringing Amy and Miko first, then Kitten and her pet.

Before they left she took the trouble making girl in the trunk, making sure she was gagged and tied tight...she carried her to the end of the pier and threw her in...she would never be seen again

Local Time:
3:07 PM
Alora kept Amy close and rocked her back and forth while the girl cried into her shoulder. She had wanted to torture the fat beast for daring to touch her best friend along with that bitch who sold Amy and Miko in the first place. She had known that Amy was no virgin, having had sex when she was about to turn 18, but Amy had never really had sex other then with her and Goddess. Alora could only imagine how Amy felt while she was being raped. Alora had been lucky that Goddess had saved her in time when Cleo had sold her off, but Amy wasn't as fortunate. If only they had gotten to the other Mistress's house sooner, they would've known what had happened and gotten to Amy and Miko faster.
"Shhhhhhh, it's okay, Amy. You're safe now. Nothing like this is ever going to happen again."

Alora opened her arms for Miko to curl up to her, holding both girls as they cried. She closed her eyes and hummed a soft song to them in hopes of helping the girls calm down before glancing at Bridget. She could tell that Bridget was going to be in complete shock from everything that just happened. Not only had the girl just recently been taken and turned into Alora's sex dog, but she just witnessed Goddess shoot two men without care. For Alora, this was nothing. She would've done worse had she not been pregnant.
"That girl will never be able to do this again. Not to you, not to anyone else."

Alora looked at Goddess and sighed softly with sad eyes. She had hoped that Goddess would be having a strong talk with the other mistress about what had happened. She knew the that other mistress had said she was sorry and had beaten the bitch for what she had done, but that wasn't going to make up for happened to Amy.

Once the Limo arrived at the mansion, Alora slowly climbed out of the limo and walked with Amy, Miko, and Bridget inside. She sent Miko to put Bridget in her cage for the time being while Alora took Amy to the bathroom. Once Amy was sitting on the toilet, Alora started to fill the bathtub with warm water and lavender bubble soap. She then helps Amy climb into the bathtub while Miko walks into the bathroom. ALora instructs Miko to climb into the bath as well. "I want you both to just take you time and wash each other slowly. I promise Goddess and I will never let anything like this happen ever again."

Local Time:
Once the limo arrived at the mansion, Cassandra sent all the girls inside. She watched Miko putting Alora's pet into her cage and followed as Kitten Miko and Amy went to the master bathroom.
"You take care of our girls," she told Kitten...."I have some quick errands to run and I'll return soon.."
If Alora guessed Cassandra wasn't finished with her revenge, she would've been wrong.

Cassandra returned to the house of the domme that owned the blonde traitorous slave.
"I have nothing against your black slave," she began...."I found out later that your blonde slut drugged her so she knew nothing about what the blonde was doing....I got rid of that bitch permanently....as for you...."

She grabbed the woman by the hair and dragged her screaming down a hallway. They arrived in the bedroom where the woman obviously liked to play....ropes were hanging from the ceiling. Before the woman had time to react, Cassandra tied her arms up over her head.
"As a responsible slave owner," she said, "you should always be aware of what your girls are doing at any given time....before I finished off your blonde, she confessed she was having an ongoing affair....something that was going on that long you should've been aware of and you weren't.....that was inexcusable....."

She gagged the woman and went to the closet....she found a metal tube, probably used with a dildo on the end. She took it to the kitchen, turned on the gas stove and held it with tongs over the flame until it glowed. She brought it back to the bedroom and, holding her pussy lips apart, shoved the red hot tube into the woman's pussy. Her screams were bloodcurdling. Cassandra took out her phone and recorded everything.

Satisfied, Cassandra returned home. Miko and Amy were in the tub...Cassandra motioned for Kitten to climb in and join them.
"I want you both to hug and embrace our abused girl," she said.....as Miko kissed Amy, the two were still crying.
"As of now," Cassandra continued, "there will be no more visits by our slaves to another house....this will never happen again. In the future, if and when we hold another slave party either myself or my wife will be in attendance to supervise. I made a call and a friend of mine that happens to be a doctor will be here tonight to examine our wounded girl..."

Out of the tub, Amy and Miko dried each other off. It was getting late and usually by now the two would be sent to their slave quarters to be locked away for the night...but after such trauma, Cassandra thought it best for the two to spend the night with her and Kitten. She herself brought extra pillows and made sure the oversized queen sized bed was ready.

There was a knock on the door. A woman came in carrying a bag....it was the doctor. Cassandra took her upstairs where Amy, Miko and Alora were already in bed. THe sheets were pulled back and Amy examined.
"This poor girl has went through some serious trauma," she said....she motioned Cassandra to look closer.
"As you can see, she's experienced some vaginal bruising and tearing.....I'll put some ice packs on her after I debride her and clean her up....Cassandra, you did the right thing by getting hold of me...."

Soon Amy was cleaned up and given a sedative.
"She'll be just fine," the doctor said, "but it will take a while before she can safely have sex...."
The doctor glanced over at the nude girl in the cage beside the bed.
"Cute pet," she said..."I'll be going now....take care..."
The doctor kissed Cassandra and left. She joined Kitten Amy and MIko in bed.....the two slaves wrapped their arms around each other and drifted off to sleep. Cassandra shown Kitten the video she made with the other slave owner.

Local Time:
Alora smiled at Goddess and placed a loving kiss on her lips. She was more than happy to see that the irresponsible bitch had gotten watch she deserved. The fact that one of her slaves was able to sneak in a phone, have an affair with the driver, and sell Amy and Miko was proof that the slave owner didn't have respect for the life style.

Amy and Miko were still asleep as Alora cuddle up to both of them, wanting to make sure they were sage and warm. She had never imagined that anything would've happened to them, especially after how careful they had been after Goddess's kidnapping. Alora was getting to the point of never wanting them to leave the mansion ever again. Not only had she been attacked multiple times, but then Goddess and now Amy and Miko.

She looked up at Goodess and smiled sweetly, feeling her heart throb with love and devotion. Goddess had and always would uphold her name in Alora's eyes. "I love you more than life itself Goddess. You are more important to me than anything."

Over in her cage, Bridget watched Alora and Cassandra cuddle up to the other two slaves. She was amazed by the amount of compassion she saw from the two mistresses. She never would've imagined that they would've went to rescue the girls, assuming that they would've just bought two more helpless girls to replace them. Her mistresses were different though. They seemed to treat their slaves almost like family under certain circumstances. She started to wonder if her owner, Alora, would act the same way if something had happened to her. She definitely didn't want to be sold off and raped again, but she did wonder how her owner would act. She had watched Alora panic like a terrified mother when she heard about Amy and Miko.

Local Time:
If Alora was becoming overprotective with the girls, Cassandra was even more so.
The next day she gave all of them, even her beautiful wife matching presents.....tiny black boxes, no larger than the filter end of a cigarette.
"These are gps transmitter devices," she explained as she secured them onto their slave collars. "None of you will ever go anywhere without my knowing it......"

As if to prove her point, she took out her cell phone...Bridget, or 'Pet', Miko, Amy and Alora were all on the phone. All she had to do was click on the individual and their location would be displayed.
"You will all---with the exception of Kitten--" she continued, "will be locked in the mansion. It's not because I don't trust you but it's the outside world I don't trust.....now, you two--she motioned to Amy and Miko--"get breakfast prepared....after we eat I'm taking all of you back to the dungeon club in the city....I recieved 3 requests for sessions today...."

Amy of course kept a watchful eye on Miko as they made breakfast.... Miko was almost as bad a train wreck as Amy after the trauma recently. But along with the trauma came the realization of her feelings.
"Amy," she said...."I have a confession to make....I know you knew Mistress 2 for a while and I wouldn't be suprised if you had feelings for her...but the truth is, I Love you...."
She stopped what she was doing and kissed her slave sister, not a cheek peck but a passionate, tongue deep in her mouth kiss.

Cassandra watched from her monitors and smiled....

After breakfast they all piled into the limo, Cassandra making sure Bridget was securely on her leash. Once they arrived at the dance studio turned dungeon, she had a suprise for both Bridget and Kitten....a cage the same size as the one in the bedroom.
"I bought this for your pet," she said to Kitten...."This way you won't have to constantly keep her on a leash---unless that's what you want....."
Although all the girls were wearing miniskirts bra tops and no panties, Alora's pet came to the office totally naked.

""You had better get used to being nude at all times," she said to Bridget...."in the mansion, all my girls are naked and in here they all wear miniskirts and topless. But you are my wife's pet and since pets don't wear clothing, neither will you....if you want your life to be one of leisure than you better always do as she asks.....soon I'm sure she'll fuck you often and you'll most likely be told to pleasure her in return....be a good pet and obey your owner as she obeys me..."

A woman in her 40's had already finished filling out her paperwork and was shown the way to the locker room.
"We have a housewife here," Cassandra announced, "whose husband refuses to give her the sexual spice she so badly wants.....I assured her we will give her what she craves---and more...."
She was a brunette, tits with sag after raising 2 children....figure not unattractive but could use a few less pounds. She stood nervously naked just in front of Miko.
"Get to your hands and knees bitch," Cassandra ordered, whip in hand. When the woman didn't drop fast enough Cassandra struck her on the ass.

"Crawl to the St Andrews cross in the corner you worthless slut," she said, whipping her 3 more times. Once there Cassandra had the girls strap her in place, stan ding spreadeagled. Cassand took the whip and began striking her across the tits belly and ass. The housewife screamed but never flinched or otherwise tried to avoid the blows.

Local Time:
Alora smiled and had Bridget climb into the cage before following Goddess. While she whipped the brunette woman, Alora sat on her knees and watched with a wide smile. She loved watching Goddess work and whip the customers. She figured that she probably would've been a customer herself if she had never been taken and sold to Goddess. She started to imagine what it would've been like and if Goddess would've tried to kidnap her herself if she had been a customer of the dungeon.

Ideas started flowing into Alora's head. Thoughts of roleplaying as just a customer of the dungeon and having Goddess pretend to not be her owner/wife. Would she agree to it? Would she subject Alora to the same kind of torture as when she was first brought to Goddess? Alora hoped that she could live out this fantasy through roleplay with Goddess and figured she would bring it up later that night.

As the brunette screamed from the whip cracking over her skin, Alora could see the woman's skin turn red and become covered in welts from the harsh whipping. Alora giggled softly and lick her lips as she saw the bitch start to have juices drip from her pussy. It was obvious that this bitch was liking what she paid for and was in desperate need of a rough fucking. Alora could only hope that the woman had asked for a package that would allow her and Goddess to double stuff her, fucking both the woman's ass and cunt with thick strap on dildos.

Amy and Miko remained keeling on the floor beside Alora, both wishing they could have sex together and express their love for one another. That would have to wait until they were given permission though. They would never dare risk disobeying their mistress and possibly be put in chastity belts, never being able to touch each other or themselves again. During small moments that Cassandra wasn't looking, Amy and Miko would glance at each other before looking up at the brunette woman again. They were both amazed and turned on by the sight, making them both want to be whipped and fucked. Amy could feel her pussy getting wet while Miko's nipples hardened.

Local Time:
As before, it was as if Cassandra read her wife's mind. After more whipping, she motioned for Amy and Miko to release the woman from the frame and guide her over to a low wooden table, lined with rows of metal eyehooks. She was laid on her side, ankles tied together and arms bound behind her back, wrists tied. Ropes were secured to her waist and thighs to the table, keepinf her tightly in place.
Cassandra brought out two sets of strap on harnesses, both with foot long dildos attached. She gave one to Alora while she put her own on. Once both were ready, Cassandra got behind her while she had Alora in front.
"You take this bitch's cunt," she said, "and I'll ass fuck her...."

Miko glanced over at Amy while the two obediently stayed on their knees watching the show. As much as she remembered being traumatized by Cleo, Miko couldn't block the thoughts she was having about being fucked by Amy. Of course she did have sympathy for her blonde slave sister....unlike her own ordeal where penetration was averted thanks to being rescued in time, Amy wasn't as fortunate. The fat orgre of a man did manage to rape Amy before help finally arrived. After what happened, would Amy be intererested in having sex?
One way to find out. Miko looked up, watching their two owners go to town on the bound and gagged client. as Kitten and her wife was busy, Miko playfully hiked up her mini skirt and pointed at her pussy, silently asking if her slave sister was interested.

Cassandra just happened to look down and with the corner of an eye, caught Miko flashing. Miko didn't know she was caught but Cassandra smiled.....yes, after this session was finished and they all went home, she would let Amy and Miko fuck each other's brains out.

Local Time:
Alora smiled and roughly stuffed the dildo into the brunette's pussy, relishing the sound of her scream that was backed by both pain and pleasure as Goddess rammed her dildo into the bitch's ass. The sounds of their hips and thighs slapping into the clients body as they fucked her was a glorious symphony to Alora's ears. She wasted no energy in fucking the brunette, slamming the dildo right into the bitch's g-spot and making her scream louder. She could feel her pussy start to get wet and tingle with a need to be fucked and dominated by Goddess.

Since she had gotten pregnant, Alora's pussy was mostly neglected since Goddess didn't want to cause any harm to the babies, focusing more attention on Alora's ass instead. Even though she wasn't about to complain, having anal orgasms every time Goddess fucked her up the ass, Alora's pussy was aching with a need to be stuffed to the brim with a huge dildo by her mistress. She missed the torture she used to receive before becoming pregnant and couldn't wait for the day that Goddess would tie her up and fuck her brains out. Alora had been looking up now ways that she wanted to be tied up and found the perfect position.

Amy looked over at Miko and inhaled shakily. She hadn't been able to think of sex since that bastard had raped her, but the site of Miko's sweet pussy had Amy getting hot. She could never deny the allure of Miko's pussy. She had fallen in love with Miko and wanted to be able to give her all the pleasure in the world. She couldn't careless what that fucking bastard had done to her. She was just thankful that nothing happened to her precious Miko. She couldn't wait to get home and show Miko just how much pleasure she could give her so long as their mistress allowed them.

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
Soon the session was over, the brunette staggered to the locker room, rows of whip marks on her body and both her holes reamed. The woman's husband was out on business and wouldn't be home for 4 days--long enough for the marks to heal. Cassandra waited until the housewife left then turned off the studio lights.
"Time to go back home," she said. Looking over at Kitten she then turned her gaze to Bridget.

"Take your pet from the cage, leash her and let's go...."
She glanced behind her...even though the girl was Kitten's pet and hers alone, everyone ultimately answered to Cassandra. The domme Mistress looked back at the pet....she had better stay on all fours if she knew what was good for her.

Everyone got into the limo and soon arrived back home. Cassandra, as always got out first followed by Alora with her pet following behind her on all fours....Amy and Miko followed behind.
Once they got inside, they went straight upstairs to the bedroom, Bridget returning to her cage. Amy and Miko dropped to their knees after they all took off their clothes.

Cassandra was shown a picture her wife had found.....she knew how badly her Kitten needed to be vaginally used. It wasn't just to keep their baby safe---women constantly had sex even while pregnant--but Cassandra had another reason why she refrained from using that pussy....she wanted Kitten to literally beg to be used and she was now begging.
Keeping Kitten's pet in the wheeled cage, Cassandra had Amy and Miko push the cage into the playroom down the hall. Within about 15 minutes, Kitten was strung up and suspended exactly the way the picture was shown....hanging down in a hogtie, one leg bound and bent.

Cassandra attached electrodes to her wife's nipples and ass cheeks, turning on the Tens unit and letting her sway while electricity coursed through the girl's body. THen she cinched the strap on harness around her waist a new dildo attached to the crotch.....this one was over a foot long and 4" wide.
"Your'e gonna be reamed like there's no tomorrow," Cassandra said as she plunged the monster deep into her wife's pussy then began to slowly fuck her, with Kitten's pet made to watch every minute.

Amy and Miko were allowed to return to their slave quarters, as well as permission given to have sex.
Once inside, Miko wasted no time, rushing forward and kissing Amy.

"Amy," she whispered....."I love you and I know you want me.....Mistress gave us permission to have sex but for me, it's not sex, it's making love....."
The adorable asian got up, ran to the closet and came back with scarves.
"Tie me up the way our Mistresses do with each other," she whispered...."spreadeagled and gagged....Mistress let us borrow one of her strap ons...."

Local Time:
Alora groaned and let her head fall back as Goddess filled her pussy with the massive dildo. She had been dying to have her pussy filled for so long and due to the lack of vaginal sex, she was even more sensitive than normal. She could feel every inch of the lengthy dildo slide into her eager cunt, making her squeal once it was fully buried inside her. The girth of the dildo alone was enough to make Alora scream as it stretched her pussy farther than before.

While Alora was loving the fact that Goddess was fucking her brains out, she couldn't deny that it was hurting from how big the dildo was. She wasn't about to complain though. Goddess could've chosen to stuff two dildos in her pussy and one up her ass for all she cared. The mixture or pain and pleasure was like a drug for Alora. Due to how she was tied up, her cunt was spread wide open for Goddess and made it easier for the dildo to reach as far as possible inside her. Electric shockwaves coursed through Alora's body each time Goddess rammed the dildo inside her. Her eyes quickly rolled back from the pleasure while her nipples hardened and started to drip with breast milk.

It didn't take long for Alora's clit to start throbbing, feeling the heat rise inside her to signify her coming orgasm. Her moans and squeals filled the room as Goddess held true to her word, fucking Alora like there was no tomorrow. She closed her eyes tightly for a moment before opening them back up, making eye contact with her pet. The look on Bridget's face was full of undeniable jealously and lust. Alora could tell that Bridget had wanted to be a part of the fun and she might have allowed it, but she also wanted Goddess to give the final word. Regardless of being her wife, Alora was first and foremost a slave to Goddess. Even though Bridget was branded with her initials, Goddess would be the true Mistress of everyone in the mansion. Once their eyes locked Alora let out a high pitched shriek as she came, squirting all over the massive dildo that was continuing to plow into her tight slit. Her entire body was trembling from the pleasure of a vaginal orgasm that she had been denied for so long. She knew better than to assume the fun was over. Goddess never let her go until she was made to cum at least 3 or 4 times each time they fucked.

Back in the slave quarters, Amy quickly grabbed the scarves from Miko's hand and tied her down to the bed just as she had asked. The girl's legs were spread as far apart as they could go while she was gagged with another scarf. Amy quickly slipped into the strap on harness and stroked the surprisingly large dildo. It was at least at least 3 inches wide and was about 10 inches long. Amy had only seen her Mistress use these types of dildos herself, never guessing she would lend one to her and Miko.
"I love you too, Miko....and I promise I will have you screaming through that gag for the rest of the night. I want to show you just how much I love you and just how much I can't deny your alluring pussy."

Amy laid down between Miko's legs and slowly started licking and sucking the girl's cunt. She could never deny the way Miko tasted. Eating Miko's pussy was becoming Amy's favorite thing to do. Her tongue swirled around the Asian's clit slowly, teasing her and making her needy for more. That was Amy's favorite thing to do when she had her face buried in Miko's cunt, teasing the girl until she begged and screamed for more.
Just before Miko could cum, Amy pulled away and rubbed the dildo against Miko's slit to get it wet before slowly sliding it inside the girl. Amy moaned from the look of Miko's tight cunt stretching and the way her nipples hardened. As she started to slowly thrust and grind inside of Miko, Amy leaned down and started sucking on Miko's erect nipples.
"I'm not stopping until I make you cum at least 3 times, Miko. Just like our mistresses."

Local Time:
Miko was glad that Amy had done what she asked---begged for--as the petite asian lay on her back she playfully tugged on the scarves, pretending she was trying to get free, which of course was the farthest thing from her mind. Considering what her friend had just recently endured, Miko was suprised Amy wanted to play the agressor.....
"mmmmmph," she moaned through the gag...."MMMMMPH!!!"
Amy was proving to be a fantastic lover....she feasted on Miko's erect nipples, sucking and nibbling on them...the asian began squirming and writhing on the bed as the dildo plunged deep inside of her.....being so turned on, id didn't take long before the asian cried out and came.
Amy had no intention of letting this be her one and only orgasm however.....soon another and another until the room was filled with Miko's loud moans and the aroma of wet sex.

Cassandra was determined to make the night last.....Kitten would cum all night, she would see to that but she was going to make her wife beg for it. After fucking her for a good 15 minutes, Cassandra pulled out, leaving her wife frustrated......she was getting wet herself but she wanted to drive Kitten insane with lust.
Without letting her know her plans, Cassandra went to Kitten's face and shoved the dildo in her mouth.
"Taste your own juices slave," she said as she skull fucked her.

After a while she pulled out and left the room, leaving Alora to try and wonder what was going on. Cassandra went to the kitchen, poured herself a glass of chilled wine and sat back, sipping happily, knowing upstairs her bound wife was quickly going insane from the frustration.....she had only edged Kitten, determined not to allow her to cum.
After a while she went back upstairs, grabbed her slave by the waist and without saying a word, resumed her fucking.....after a while she pulled out again, knowing what this was doing to Alora....this was worse than any physical torture.

Again and again she continued, edging her, driving her kitten to the very edge....then denying her sweet release. The torture went on for hours.

Local Time:
Alora was on the verge of tears as she was repeatedly denied her release. She could feel her pussy aching and throbbing as each minute passed. Alora's mind and body were spinning in a tornado of pleasure and pain as she was edged continuously. Her nipples are were dripping with breast milk and her hot juices were flowing from her pussy. She could still taste herself from when Goddess had fucked her throat earlier. She was surprised at how much she had enjoyed it. The amount of sexual frustration that was building up inside her was becoming harder and harder to deal with.

Alora pulled on the ropes that bound her wrists together, wanting to reach up to rub and play with her clit so she could cum, but her efforts were useless. The ropes were tied so tight, that all the pulling that Alora did only served to make the knots even tighter. Due the position she was tied up in, Alora's juices started dripping down her stomach while her breast milk dribbled onto her own face. She through her head back as Goddess started a new round of rough thrusts into her aching slit. Alora locked eyes with Bridget, who was staring in awe at the scene the played out in front of her.

Bridget could feel her pussy getting wetter as she watched her owner get fucked. She had never been attracted to women before, but now all she wanted to do was crawl over like a helpless dog and suckle on Alora's leaking nipples. She even wanted to lap up the glistening pussy juices that spewed from her owner's cunt. Bridget couldn't take her eyes off Alora, glancing between her owners face, breasts, and slit. She had already tasted Alora's breast milk and was turned on just from the memory of is sweet and savory flavor. Now all Bridget could think about was how soft and delicious her owner's pussy must be. She was terrified about saying anything as she watched the raven haired woman dominate her owner, but she had to try her luck at getting a chance to join in on pleasuring her owner.
"P-please....may I make mistress feel good? L-like a good dog?"

Back in the slave quarters, Amy took great pleasure in pounding in Miko's tight cunt. She couldn't have cared less what had happened to her by the disgusting fucker who raped her. She was grateful that Miko's beautiful pussy was kept untouched. She Didn't know if Miko had ever been with a man, but the idea of being able to fuck and eat a pussy that was only touched by women made Amy hungry for more. She was quick as she untied and retied Miko, have the girl's wrists tied to the bed posts before strapping one ankle to each wrist. As Miko's pussy was on full display, Amy hungrily crawled forward and licked from Miko's tight ass to her clit. Amy wanted to taste every ounce of her lovely little Asian and she had no plans of stopping until she made Miko pass out. She pulled off the strap on and used just the dildo to fuck Miko's sweet pussy slowly as she began to lick and swirl her tongue around Miko's asshole. The cute squeals and moans that slipped from Miko's mouth only fueled Amy to push the dildo even further into the girl's dripping wet slit while she slipped her tongue into Miko's ass.

Local Time:
Cassandra continued to torture Kitten by continually edging her, denying her the sweet orgasms she knew her bound and struggling wife so desperately wanted---needed....the current flowing through the girl's body was just low enough to send pleasure waves through her, increasing the sexual tension. She repositioned the electrodes on Alora's tits so they were away from the milk steadily dripping down to the floor. The other two patches remained on either side of her pussy, making the dildo thrusts even more frustrating.....Kitten was so close....so terribly close to a toe curling orgasm and still was being denied.

Cassandra gazed down at the caged Bridget.
"You want to taste your owner's milk?," she asked....the caged slave nodded. Cassandra didn't know if Bridget had any lesbian tendencies but this was the prefect time to introduce her to the wonderful world of lady loving.
She unlocked the cage door and locked the leash around one of Kitten's thighs.

"Now," she ordered her...."Get on your knees and start sucking on her tits....swallow every drop of milk or I'll whip you...."
Cassandra shortened her dildo thrusts so they didn't penetrate as far as before, pausing and pulling out all the way, leaving her slave wife ready to scream for her orgasm.

Miko shook her head as she watched helplessly as her lover bound her in a perfect position---wrists tied to the head of the bed, legs up with her ankles bound to her wrists. Both holes were now so perfectly aligned for attack. She quickly got into roleplay mode and struggled, moaning through the gag.....she screamed in total pleasure as her tight ass was entered by Amy's warm wet tongue.....her pussy was pumped and she knew it wouldn't be much longer before she would cum.

Local Time:
Alora cried out with a mixture of frustration and pleasure. With Bridget now suckling her tits, pleasure was coursing through her body like a tidal wave. Alora's eyes rolled back as her body started convulsing with a desperate need to cum. Her nectar dripped all over the floor as Goddess continued to tease her aching pussy. The small shocks coming from the electrodes were making Alora's clit pulsate and become ten times more sensitive.
She started crying as her release was denied more and more. She was almost feeling a stinging pain from the intense need to cum. Her legs trembled violently and she started thrashing her body around just a bit, trying to make Goddess plunge deeper into her pussy.
With a final act of desperation, Alora decided she had no other choice than to scream and beg for permission to cum. "OH GOD PLEASE! PLEASE LET ME CUM MISTRESS!"

Bridget could feel her pussy starting to drip with arousal. The taste of her owner's milk was addicting. She had found it delicious the first time she tried it out by the pool, but this time it was sweeter and making Bridget crave more. She drank her owner's milk as if it was the last thing she would ever drink again.
She swirled her tongue over Alora's sensitive nipple with each gulp of her glorious milk. Bridget occasionally glanced over at Alora's face, making eye contact with her. She wanted to see the lust in her owner's eyes, see her desperate need to cum. Bridget started to desire her owner, wanting to taste her pussy and make her cry out in pleasure. Would this other woman allow that though? Would Alora allow that? She wasn't sure, but she was willing to beg if she had to.

Amy smirked as she listened to Miko's desperate and frantic cries. She wiggled her tongue inside of Miko's tight ass while grinding the dildo against her g-spot.
"Cum for me Miko. Cum for me like a good girl and let me drink your sweet juices." Amy said, encouraging her love to drench her mouth and tongue. She lifted up just a bit and started sucking on Miko's swollen clit while still thrusting the dildo into Miko with reckless abandon. Amy's eyes were glue to Miko's face, wanting to watch every small emotion and wave of pleasure wash over her little Asian.

Local Time:
Cassandra knew that with the larger size of the dildo, the electrodes attached to the base of her breasts and Bridget happily suckling, Kitten was on the verge of insanity, pleading and now almost screaming to be allowed to cum.
Still her owner denied her....this was the longest sex session they ever had and Cassandra was determined to make it the one night they would talk about for years to come. She was an expert in orgasm denial and was easily proving it tonight.

She could smell the aroma as Alora's abused pussy became wetter and wetter. She fucked Kitten with short shallow strokes---with the length and girth of the dildo it still filled and stretched her pussy but still pulled out before orgasm could be achieved.
The torture went on for over another hour.
Finally, Cassandra plowed her deep and kept on fucking her while Bridget continued to suck and swallow. Cassandra could tell that there would be a volcano erupting orgasm any second now.

"Cum for me my precious Kitten," she said...."Cum for your Mistress....."

At the same time, Miko was nearing her own explosion. The master bedroom wasn't soundproofed so Alora's moans could be heard while Amy fucked the petite asian, further arousing both of them. Miko was enjoying her roleplaying role, pretending to struggle, begging to be set free.
"Please let me go," she begged as she fought...."Please...."

Safe words had already been established and both were satisfied with their roles but Amy and Miko both knew this went far beyond roleplaying....Miko would always submit to Amy and Amy knew not to abuse it.
Miko squealed and thrashed about.....finally she had a massive orgasm, and to both of their suprise she squirted for the first time.

Local Time:
Alora screamed as she finally allowed her release. She thrashed around and groaned over and over again as she squirted like girly gyser. Here tits bounced and she three her head back as waves of electrifying ecstasy coursed through her body. She had been edged for so long that it felt like her pussy was going to explode. As she slowly came down from her long awaited orgasm, Alora whimpered and cried tears of joy. She hadn't felt this good since before her pregnancy. Alora struggled to keep her eyes open as she let herself go limp. Her legs were still trembling and her heart was beating so fast and so hard, she could feel each heart beat throughout her entire body.

Bridget was amazed by the way Alora erupted. She had never seen someone be refused an oegasm before and the aftermath was intense. She panted softly with desire as she thought about how amazing it must feel to finally be allowed to cum, wanting to know if that would happen to her eventually. She leaned down and lightly licked her owners nipples again, moaning softly as she lapped up the few drops of breastmilk that leaked from Aloras engorged tips.

Amy locked her mouth over Miko's slit and sucked out every drop of her sweet release. It tasted like the nectar of the gods to Amy and she wouldn't dare lose a single drop. Once Miko was nothing more than a whimpering mess, Amy pulled back from the girls cunt and slowly kissed her way up to Miko's lips. She kissed Miko passionately while slowly removing every restraint from her lovely little Asian.
"You're such a good girl for me, Miko. I love you."

Local Time:
Cassandra had never been so proud of her kitten as she was right now. Despite the incredible urge to cum, Kitten somehow managed to hold back the tide as she was edged. Both her and her owner were rewarded with the sweet taste of her juices as she finally had the orgasm she so desperately needed.
Cassandra locked her mouth over her pussy and sucked out every drop, happily swallowing.

Leaving her pet bound in that horrible position, she glance down at bridget.
"SUCK ON THOSE TEATS LIKE YOU MEAN IT!," she commanded..."None of that light licking....pull that milk out of her...!

She went and fetched a black leather whip. Over and over again, she struck Kitten's exposed pussy, not hard enough to cause welts but enough to inflict at least a mild amount of pain. When she saw Kitten's pet wasn't sucking as hard as she wanted, she whipped the girl on her ass to urge her on.

"I love you too Amy," Miko replied, kissing her passionately.
The asian took the ropes and grinned at her lover. 'My turn," she said, giggling as she tackled Amy, pinning her on her back.

"I'm no domme," she said as she quickly tied the girl spreadeagled to the bed, arms and legs outstretched, "So bear with me....it's the first time I tied anyone..."
Once Amy was restrained, the petite asian knelt between the girl's legs and began eating her, pausing for a while then doing it again....she was edging her lover.

Local Time:
Alora yelped and whimpered each time Goddess struck her pussy with the whip. She couldn't deny the rising heat she felt inside of her as the mixture of pleasure and pain sent shivers throughout her body. When she saw Goddess whip Bridget, she felt a electric surge in her clit, wanting to see her little pet get whipped more and more. Alora squirmed lightly as her pet suckled on her nipples, drinking her breast milk and moaning like the good slut Alora wanted her to be. Alora started to wonder if Goddess would ever tie Bridget up with her and fucked them together or make them use a double sided dildo.

As she felt another sharp whip to her pussy, Alora fell back into her subspace and moaned from the sensation, "Thank you Mistress! Thank you!"
She hadn't called Goddess mistress in so long, that it sent a pleasurable chill up her spine to say it again. Yes, she was Goddess's wife, but she was still first and foremost her sex slave and bed slut. The memories of her first few days in the mansion raced through her head. The way she was tortured down in the basement and how Goddess had taken her virginity from her with a massive dildo. Even though at that time Alora was terrified and desperate to get out, she would relive those days over and over again now that she knew she would find the love of her life in mistress.

Bridget yelped and sucked harder on Alora's engorged tits as she was whipped. Her jaw was getting sore, but she would rather deal with that pain instead of being whipped. She never been a fan of pain based pleasure in her life, not even letting her boyfriend slap her ass too hard. Now she had been branded and whipped like a piece of property. Even though that's exactly what she was, property to the gorgeous brunette who was called her owner. She knew she had to keep both her and the ravened hair woman happy or god knows what they would do to her.

Amy moaned and squealed as Miko's tongue swirled around her clit and lapped at her dripping pussy. Each time Miko pulled back, Amy tried to pull at the restraints in an attempt to touch herself so che could cum, but it was no use. Miko might not be a domme by nature, but she certainly had caught on quickly after the many times she had been tied up by their mistress and by Amu herself. Amy loved what Miko was doing to her. The thrill of being denied her release each time Miko pulled away filled Amy with a burst of adrenaline. She started begging and trying to wiggle her hips to further increase the pressure of Miko's tongue against her clit to achieve her release.
"Oh god, please can I cum? I want it so bad Mistress Miko!"

Local Time:
Cassandra licked her lips, tasting her Pet's nectar in her mouth....nothing tasted as delicious as pussy juice, especially when the girl was hung and tortured...it seemed to bring out just a bit more flavor. She glanced down at Alora's new pet, now more vigorously sucking on her slave's tits....between the lactation drug Pet had been given so long ago and now thanks to her pregnancy, Pet was producing milk. Cassandra smiled when she envisioned just how big her slave wife's tits would become....already slightly swollen from the lactation drug, they would soon become much larger----and Cassandra loved big boobed women.

Again, as if reading Pet's mind, Cassandra released her from bondage and helped her down on the floor.
"I have something both of you will enjoy," she said, returning with a strange looking toy....it was a dual ended dildo made of thick but clear rubber but it had two probes on each end.

"This is a special dualie I had made custom from a dungeon store," she explained....."one probe goes in your pussy, the other up your ass....the two of you will fuck each other until I tell you to stop...."
Cassandra had Pet and Bridget lay on their sides, their backs up against each other. She inserted the probes on each end then tied a rope around their waists.

"Now," she said, a whip in her hand...."Get busy..."

"Mistress Miko'????
The asian giggled.....she never thought of herself as being even mildly dominant but here her lover was, tied spreadeagled...and she herself tied her. Maybe there was a little dom inside.....
She teased and tormented Amy, never letting her cum. JUst when it looked like she was about to climax, Miko pulled away and sat back for a few minutes, not touching her until Amy's moans subsided....only then did she return to the girl's pussy, eating and tongue fucking her.....
Finally after what probably seemed like eternity, she whispered to Amy.
"Cum sweetheart," she said, darting her tongue in and out for the last time before Amy exploded.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom