RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Blood of the Covenant (Redcoat)

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
7:32 AM
He stopped trembling for now, taking in her scent- and he was relieved to say the least. But still, something bothered him. “I-I’m sorry Marcy..I-I hope you know what I’m forced to do sometimes,” he murmured out softly, his voice only able for her to hear. The fact that her mother had been..how long had she done this for?! Using Faerynn as her own personal lap dog!

Local Time:
3:32 PM
She gently rubbed into him, slowly trying to get her own scent across him as she felt him stop trembling "Hush Fae... Hush..." She murmured again, her arms around him and holding him into a hug, before she shifted up to kiss him, her eyes shining softly as her mind raged in anger at her mother... Fae was hers... and she was trying to steal him from her...

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
After the kiss, he bit his lip lightly, “So.. when Marakross attends that ceremony..please..promise me you’ll stay away!” He urged on next, hoping he would get through to her. Even though her eyes were shining, he could feel that repressed rage beneath them. Even though Faerynn was the alpha— he still had that collar and chain around him from Marianna. That’s..the whole idea of him being a guard. For Marianna’s sake. But if someone could break that chain..

He wanted to protect Marcy more than anyone, would he be able to sever those bonds by himself?
-
In the meantime, Kai was finally stirring, her head was pounding and she winced as her eyes slowly opened. Shit. She shouldn’t be moving just yet, and she had no idea Marakross was here.

Local Time:
Marcy snarled angrily, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and holding him close "You. Are. Mine. Just as much as I am yours." She growled hotly "And I won't stay away if my BITCH of a mother is going to treat you like a fucking prostitute." She let go, before gently moving so they were lying down "Now... Come here, hold me... I'm tired." She softly murmured, closing her eyes and just waiting to feel his arms around her body.

Mara shifted forwards, gently placing a hand onto her chest "Hush, Kai... Just... stay still. You... were very badly hurt. Don't stress your body..."

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Faerynn was surprised to say the least, but didn’t protest from her rage. It actually kind of turned him on, if he could say that. So, when they laid down and she told him to hold her, he did. “Mm..I’m tired too,” he murmured, wrapping his arms around Marcy’s body, breathing in her scent and closing his eyes before drifting to sleep.

Kai, laid back down on the pillow, her eyes opening fully and looking across to him. “Marakross..you..” she instinctively touched her neck with her hand next. “You drained Jazmyn,” she murmured out next, but didn’t seem surprised. “If I had lost..you would have drained me too, but..I think.." her head pounded more. She thought Marianna wouldn't let that happen like that..

Local Time:
Marcy opened an eye when she knew Fae was asleep, gently shifting her body and rubbing it across him, her scent soon replacing her mothers. Once she was satisfied, she snuggled into him and closed her eyes again, drifting off in his arms.

Mara glanced around before leaning in "No. I wouldn't. I would never drain you." He told her softly, his voice barely above a whisper "You are too important to me..." He told her, before she'd feel a soft warmth in her chest, where his hand was, as he slowly transferred the power he'd drained from Jazmyn into her.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Kai took a shuddering breath as Marakross transferred the power into her body, and the warmth spread across her entire being. Did he truly mean it?

The power made her feel a lot better to say the least, but she still wasn’t completely 100% better. She looked at Mara’s dark, ruby eyes- and she tried to search them. “Then..if..your mother commanded it..would you..”

Local Time:
"I don't know." He responded softly "If I had no other choice, if she was controlling me to do it... Then... I probably would drain you... But... if she isn't in full control... I wouldn't... I'd... find another way... even if it meant turning you, making you like me... a creature of the night." He told her, removing his hand and looking into her eyes, waiting for the fear he thought would be inside them, waiting for her to tell him to go, to never see her again.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
“If I become like you..” she murmured out, and then but her lip. “I don’t think I’d make a good vampire,” she said with a soft laugh, leaning back slightly.

“But about Marianna.. she wants you to obtain more and more power.. and, well..” she knew he wasn’t a full fledged vampire like his father, but that currently didn’t matter, what did matter is what Marakross chose to do with his nature. Give into the power and turn fully, surrendering what humanity he did have.. or, choose to keep those emotions.

“I for one, like you the way you are, Mara..” she said with a soft smile, her eyes closing as she spoke. “You certainly don’t have to obtain a lot of power to impress me,” she said and reopened her eyes, her usually perfect lips- were dry and cracked. Probably should drink more water..

Local Time:
He blinked as she smiled, the act something entirely against what he'd expected "Kai I... Uhm..." He blinked, before seeing her dry lips and turning away, reaching out to a glass and filling it to hand to her "What do you mean, impress you?" He asked softly, even as he waited for her to drink "I'm not sure... I'd rather not become like my father... Power mad and drunk on blood all the time..." He mused, then he raised an eyebrow as he considered what she'd said at first "I don't know, Kai... I think you'd be a wonderful vampire... even if it just means you'd be perfect forever..."

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She thanked him for the water, and sipped on it slowly as he responded. At his question, she was about to answer, but then he kept speaking and soon mentioned about his father- hearing he didn’t want to become like that was a relief. But the moment he spoke about her becoming a vampire—

She couldn’t help but flush a bit. “Mm..if you think so, but then,” she reached out and grasped his hand gently. “You wouldn’t be able to feel my warmth anymore, would you?” She asked, going to set the glass of water down.

She pulled her hand back, touching it with her free hand. “If you truly want a way to break your mother’s bonds.. you’ll have to make a bond with another, well- these are personal bonds between your mother and you..but if you found someone to replace that motherly bond, those ties with.. let’s say like a romantic bond, she wouldn’t be able to easily control you anymore,” she murmured and looked to him.

“It would certainly help, but all of it would rely on your own strength too,” she reminded him.

Bonds.. witches were adamant about them, with their purity/period— if they shed their blood while performing coupling acts..that would lead to a soul tie, something between two people who made them bonded more than just surface level.. sorta like how mate marks worked for vampires and werewolves.

Local Time:
He gently squeezed her hand as she spoke about her warmth, giving a slow nod "I... would be willing to sacrifice that, if it meant you would always be with me..." He murmured, still listening to her words and frowning softly "Mhm... I know that... But then... I'd need to time that perfectly. If she knew I was trying to... detach from her, she'd just tighten her bind on me." He sighed a little, before seeing the look in her eyes "Are you... suggesting that I bond with you?"

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
At his words and suggestion, her face turned pink, and she quickly looked away from his eyes, “N-No- I mean, you can choose to bond to whoever you want but- I was just.. presenting the idea..” she spoke nervously, obviously worried that he might think of her differently.

Local Time:
"Mhm..." He murmured softly, seeing the pink flush as she looked away from him "I know I can choose who I want..." He smiled, licking his lips and leaning forward to move her head back, so she was looking at him again "I choose you..." He murmured to her, his lips barely a centimetre from hers. It would be oh so simple for either of them to kiss the other, but he waited for her. If she wanted, she could kiss him. If she didn't, he wouldn't force it.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She took in a sharp breath and leaned forwards ever so slightly, barely brushing her lips against his— he said he chose her.. her— but why? She never had fully felt for him in that way..right? She..

Kai had always been a bit jealous that he was feeding off of other students but her, and she never fully understood it until she had found out Marianna’s plans.

Perhaps..

She pulled back after a few moments, and searched his eyes. “Please be gentle with me,” she whispered, still recovering from the earlier endeavor she had endured, but she knew she wanted this with him, she wanted to give herself to him fully.

Local Time:
He nodded to her, gently moving to kiss her on the forehead "Always..." He murmured back, before gently lying her back onto her bed "But later... For now, you need rest, Kai." He told her, stroking her forehead gently as he shifted to lie alongside her, before he brought her into a close but soft hug "So get some rest and we can talk again when you awaken."

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Kai didn’t fight or protest him telling her she needed more rest, and she nodded to him, pushing herself into the hug as much as she was able to- he eyes becoming heavier than she had realized, and soon she had been fast asleep.
-
It wasn’t until a few days later that Kai was back in her room, and Marakross had just come over to make sure she was alright still. She was definitely feeling better, the magic that Marakross had given her from the other witch she had defeated had definitely helped a lot, and she felt so much stronger because of it.

She touched her neck with her hand briefly, thinking about the upcoming blood moon ceremony, knowing that her and Marakross would have to complete a soul tie first before anything, if he truly wanted to break away from his mother.

Luckily for Marakross, not only was Kai still a virgin, she had actually started her monthly cycle. Usually hers lasted a bit longer than seven days, and sometimes she missed months, so she was surprised it came when it did.

Local Time:
He gently knocked on her door, pushing the unlocked barrier between them apart with surprising ease "O-Oh! Sorry, Kai." He murmured as he could see her sat on her bed, her hand brushing her neck as he stepped inside and moved across towards her "So... Kai... Have you had time to think about what we spoke about a few days ago?" He asked softly, moving to sit on her bed alongside her.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
“I have,” he would hear her speak, she didn’t seem upset at him pushing past the door like he did and she leaned a little towards him- her eyes trained on his face.

“Do..you desire me, Marakross?” She asked, his eyes would see her cheek redden from her question, as if she didn’t already know that.

Wait.

Did she not realize how he had basically was trying to make her jealous from drinking all the other students? Sure he had his other reasons- failing students and all of that, but his main objective was much deeper.

“if you do..I want..you to feed on me..like..how you did the others,” she said out with a light embarrassed tone, glancing away from his face, wondering if she would feel his fangs on her neck anytime soon.

Local Time:
"Desire... Yes..." He murmured softly as he approached her, licking his lips softly until she asked to be fed on "Kai do... do you know what that would mean?" He asked her softly, his arms moving to take hold of her wrists gently, waiting for her to turn her head back "If I fed on you like I feed on them... I'd lose you..." He whispered softly, before leaning in and kissing her neck gently "But... If you want to feel it, I can bite you..." And she'd feel the tips of his fangs, waiting for her words to confirm it.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She felt her heart skip a few beats as he confirmed she was the focus of his desires, and she turned her head back to him when he mentioned that he would lose her if he fed on them the same way as he had with the other students.

Biting her lip as she felt him kiss her neck, she gave a soft shuddering moan at the feeling of his lips and fangs brushing her neck there, and she whispered out, “Biting— yes..but please.. I want you to at least taste my blood fully,” she begged of him.

Kai wanted Marakross to claim her fully, no matter what that took.

Local Time:
Marakross gently sank his teeth into her neck as he heard her whispered begging, his sharp fangs sliding into her veins with ease as he tasted her blood, moaning at the flavours that danced on his tongue "Kai..." His muffled voice sang out "You taste... so good... I want more..." He moved his arms up, holding her into place as he started to drink deeper, already nearly addicted to her sweet vitae.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Kai moaned out sweetly for him to hear the moment his fangs pierced her skin- her arm reached up and held into his as he locked her into his embrace- her eyes fluttering shut. “M-Marakross..” she moaned out his name softly, grasping on his shirt sleeve slightly. “I-am..yours,” she wanted nothing more but to be fully his.

Local Time:
He heard her soft moans even as she'd feel his fangs dig deeper into her, more of her blood rushing into his mouth even as he gave a moan of his own and broke their connection, pulling back and licking softly at the bleeding point, panting for breath "AHn.. Kai... I... Your blood is... so sweet... I nearly lost control..."

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Kai moaned more as he increased his bite and as he pulled away, she gave a soft whimper as he kicked against the bite mark. Hearing how he almost lost control, she would bite her lip. “I-I’m glad you didn’t..but I know I wanted you to..” he would hear her say softly, her legs squeezing together slightly. She wanted more from him, and he could practically scent her arousal.

Local Time:
He gently lay her back onto her bed as he noticed her squeezing her legs together, sniffing the air before looking at her "Kai... I know you have to remain... virgin. But... your scent is sweet... and I know you desire it..." He reached under her skirt, his fingers stroking her slit, before moving around "Perhaps... I can sate you another way..."

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Kai would whine ever so slightly for him as he leaned he back and rubbed her slit with his fingers.

“I-If you want..to..bond with me properly..you have to take my purity,” she reminded him next, her underwear that she was wearing was already soaked from how wet she was from his bite alone.

Local Time:
"I know, Kai..." He murmured softly "But we can't bond until we can be safe... My mother would throw you to the sun, if I turned you..." He murmured softly, before gently rolling her over, moving her skirt up and above her hips so he could see her rear "For now, This is safer... for both of us."

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Kai was mostly confused, they had discussed earlier that if he wanted to break the bonds he and he mother had- he would have to bond with another, and the simple solution was right there in front of him.

Kai suddenly moved away from Marakross, her eyes wary ever so slightly. “That’s..not what we talked about earlier,” she murmured out softly, “I said the only way you could break the bonds easily between you and your mother you’d have to-“ she cut off as she heard a knock on the door.

It was Marianna.

“Marakross dear, are you ready to come to dinner?” She asked as she stood on the other side, unaware of what was happening- but she had a sneaking suspicion and she didn’t want her plans to go to waste this early.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom