RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Abused Desires (Knight of None)

Knight_of_None

Master of Dungeons, Petter of Traps
Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
2:29 PM
As she stepped away, her master spanked her fondly on the aas as sge was sent to go eat. Once she was dressed, her clothes a bit wrinkled from Boon snatching them off her, she could still smell the savory spice and heat if her meal in the kitchen. Delson would likely not notice the difference but the Mon might, especially her Master's other little fucktoy. She coukd pick up on the scent of her take out, a container sitting on the counter side with her name written on it.

Zigs was in the commons, watching some TV, leaning out to look over to her while she walks.

Local Time:
7:29 PM
As she stepped out of the room she tugged down on her shirt, smoothing out the wrinkles whilst the moved to find her food, the spiced scent pulling her across to it. When she reached it, she removed the lid and grabbed a fork, starting to eat with a soft delighted noise as the curry slid down her throat. She basically ignored Ziggs, focused entirely on her meal.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Zigs bit his lip as she seemed engrossed in her meal, starting to get up as she let the fiery flavors and heat comfort her body. "Mary- uh hey--" he said as he glanced at her legs. He couldn't see the inscriptions on her body...well, not completely, her belly markings, and some others still peeking out from her short skirt. "You've been kinda squirtled up in your room, right?, you doing okay?" He asked, the Zigagoon ruffling his hair a bit as he looked up to the evolved Mon. He still remembered how she had once come on to him, what they did together even if it was for just a little while.

Local Time:
"Mmph?!" She mumbled through a mouthful of food, turning her head in surprise as Zigs spoke. She swallowed and took a deep breath, before speaking "Oh, Uh... Yeah. I'm fine, Zigs. Been fine. Just... Evolving didn't leave me with much to wear, so I kinda had to stay in there... Unless I wanted to walk around naked." She shrugged, shifting her body slightly to hide the markings Boon had left on her, even as they continued to fade away, her fire type biology fully refusing to let the burns remain.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
"I mean- it wouldn't be so...tough to get around, we're all big Mon here." He said flushing slightly as she pointed out the obvious. He tilted his head up as she shifted away to hide her burns as they faded. "I uh definitely see you git new stuff, Delson really still has investment in you" he said nodding a bit as he shuffled around on his feet, trying to not look her iver so bluntly.

Local Time:
"Oh sure. I'm sure everyone would've loved me trying to wear your clothes" She muttered, just loud enough for him to hear as he shuffled around, before she spoke normally again "Yeah... He got a pair of famous clothiers... It still feels a little weird. Going from whatever scraps the arena threw my way to... well, this." She gestured at herself, then around at the room "But right now... I'm just hungry" She turned back to her food and started to eat again, her back now facing Zigs.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
"Well. Uh. I didn't mean- that-" he mumbled as she turned away from him, his eyes looking down at her backside. "But you probably want to eat alone?' He said as his hand twitched slightly, tempted to try to touch her ass. He didn't know what she was up to...but he also knew something was up between her abd Boon . He definitely didn't want to step into hthat minefield

Local Time:
But then... that large rear was such a tempting target, the short skirt showing just enough to tease him with the idea of seeing more. Especially with her distracted eating her food... The only threat was Boon.. If he'd misjudged the situation Zigs would be beaten to a pulp in no short order... Well, that and how Mary might retaliate to his forwardness...

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Zigs slowly reached out as temptation danced through him, his hand twitching out quickly, hoping that his moments of bravery wouldn't go unrewarded. He hooked his fingers on the skirt, starting to lift it lightly. Hopefully Boon wouldn't mind a little sharing.

Local Time:
As he lifted her skirt, he'd get lucky. She was still focused on her food and didn't react to his slow shifting of the short length of fabric, letting him get a good look at her large rear, and the faintest of faint marks on it... infact, if he looked closer, he'd almost swear it read 'Boon's Property.' And on the other side, 'sla tch'? What a strange thing to imagine... But then the third thing would take his attention... her lack of panties, no fabric diving between her fat cheeks.

Local Time:
And even when he mumbled out what he thought he'd read, she still didn't react... Arceus, her ass was such a beautiful thing to see up close... it was such a shame she belonged to Boon, and Zigs knew the Combusken would never share... But would it really hurt, just to have a little play? After all, Boon had managed to make her submissive with just a good fucking. What was stopping Zigs from doing the same?

Local Time:
There was a moment, a briefest of brief seconds where he had her, his hands tight against her cheeks, his face rubbing into the space between. He could almost imagine the moans she would make for him as he took his pleasure from her. But almost before he could react the soft, squeezable rear tensed and Mary twisted around, her hand slapping his face aside even as she growled angrily “Zigs, what the fuck?!?”

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Zigs was nearly throw on his side from her enhanced strength, his cheek stinging and tingling. "Fuck- but- i- you- we- I thought that-" he floundered as he held his face. "We did it before so, we can do it some more-" he said as he tried to stand up and shake off the hit.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
"Well,you know, I just wanted to try to make a move-" he mumbled as he looked at the glance of slit. "Be a bit brave-" he said as he got up, balancing on his knees. He seemed to lower himself, as if bowing lower to apologize, but truly he was curious if he could get a better look to try to get at her again.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
(XD Mary: Only Mon that gets to touch Mr is Boon, he told me himself-)

"I thought we....had something going on, or we could-" Zigs leaned forward, her scathing glare seeing her little fling buddy, move up shuffling forward as his head sliding under her short skirt and foolishly tested his luck again. Ofcourse if he wanted her so bad, she just needed to give it to him...In all her scathing, searing glory. She wasn't an Eevee anymore, she could make him learn a lesson for trying to sneak ino her.

Local Time:
Mary shifted her body as he tried to get under her skirt, and with a quick strike she rolled him over so he was lying face up "Alright, you want to be underneath me? Sure." She hissed, taking a step forward and pressing one of her feet against his crotch before promptly sitting down, making sure her skirt was between her ass and his face. Well, as much as it could be "You can be my seat now."

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
(XD its like trying to cover a pillow with half a dish towel)

"Well- I don't- I didn't mean-" he said almost thinking she was about to beat him up...then she stepped on him. He groaned on in pain briefly as she felt his bones under her foot. "Im-sor-Mph!" He was silenced as she tucked her skirt under her cheeks, for whatever she could to keep Zigs from touching her. The Zigsagoon shuffled and squirmed, muffling and trying ti speak underneath the rump that she was suppressing him with. But his panicked voice was barely audible. His hands reached up, grabbing at her skirt.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom