RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP A Vampire In The City (Writenex & Knight_of_None)

W

Writenex

Peter scanned the area and found nothing of interest here. He was beginning to think this would take a lot longer than he had planned. Peter continued onward through the streets. What he did notice was a time store front; he didn't pay it any mind and continued down the streets, hoping to find some kind of clue.

Further down, Peter spotted a second alleyway, and for some reason he had a feeling he would find something of value, so he ventured into it. Trash cans, dumpsters, and old newspapers were all scattered around the ground. Going deeper, Peter saw a few homeless men and women huddled together near a can with a fire inside to keep them warm. Peter approached them and said, "You guys wouldn't know of a vampire roaming around here, would you?" "Nope, we only see humans in this alley. Why? You need something from a vampire?" "Yeah, I do, so here's a tip: when you're trying to stay warm around a fire and it's chilly like this, it's better to turn up your heat. It looks a bit low. Here let me see what I can do." Peter checked his pockets and pulled out a lighter, only to light the canister some more. The flames increased more, making it warmer for them. The homeless man thanked Peter before the young man departed deeper into the alleyway.

Charlene was gone, and there were barely any leads other than the work of a vampire. Peter had walked into a wet puddle, and it was here that he saw a merchant dressed in rags and a scarf. "Can I interest you in some fine weaponry, stranger?" Peter took an interest and asked him what all he had. He wasn't the best with weapons, but he'll try given the type of world he lives in. "Well, stranger, if you're looking to hunt a vampire, you'll want a silver bullet and a pistol. No need for anything stronger mate. I'll tell you what since this is your first time your first sell is on me. Whaddya say to that?" "I can't go wrong with free stuff. But if I need to find you again, where would I look?" "Here, of course! Go to any alleyway, and I'll be there waitin." "Perfect, thanks for the free weapon." Peter got his items and continued down the alleyway, only to exit on a street corner. Meanwhile, Peter's family back home had been watching a TV show together until they heard a random knock at their door. Rio went to check it out and saw nobody there. So she closed the door. "It must be a false alarm or some kids playing pranks on people." She said before meeting back up with her husband on the couch to continue their family time.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom