RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game AU A paradise by any other name AU (Knight)

Local Time:
1:03 PM
Young 19 year old Lucy had just been hired at her first job and she would be in charge. She had been looking for a job when a racoon by the name of Tom offered her the job of being mayor of an island. She would more or less be the manager and in charge of upkeep and keeping the residents happy. She did not know what all would entail or even read the fine print. She was now on an island wmabout to find herself in a series of uncomfortable situations. She was walking around the island as soon as she got off the boat trying to find Tom or anyone really

Local Time:
1:03 PM
The short girl would look at the tanuki and smile "yes sir, thank you again for hiring me even tho I didn't even send an application! She says looking up at him. She wasn't exactly a short stack but she did have what could only be described as a hentai body with massive, gravity defying tits and ass. "Tho I must say I don't know what exactly to do" she says nervously

Knight_of_None

Master of Dungeons, Petter of Traps
Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
2:03 PM
"Don't you worry about that. You have exactly what is required. A can do attitude, good manners, a pussy, everything we need here" he said nodding at her. "You'll be great, I just need you to head into the back, my sons need to give you the stamps on your passport to mark your entry." He said smiling, his eyes closing.

'And they will throw it in a river." He thought, feeling a bit bad he was going to trap this poor girl here....but he needed someone to make the men happy since Isabelle needed a vacation.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
"Right, they'll love to meet you to." To. Said nodding at her, not willing to correct her. As he guided his victom to the back room, opening the door to let her in, he shifted stepped back as she went in. She was left alone as two young raccoons were waiting around, one playing with a stamper, the other messing around with a camera. They were nearly identical, but one a little taller than the other. "Hello there!" They both said together, standing up. "Are you Lucy?"

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
The brothers watched her breasts sway around, one taking her passport and handing iver to his brother. They stamped it once....the looked up at her. "So yiu arr the Mayor?" One asked, walking around her, going to a cabinet. "We have something for yiu!"

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
"So we all know who you are!" Timmy said as he held up the box for her to take, as she opened it up, she saw a bright red leotard, and a skirt...if one could call it that, it was so short it wouldn't hide anything unless she was wrapped in a towel. It had a small white tie...that upon inspection really was covering for the zipper. "Oh and these!" Timmy added, pulling out some red high heels that looked much more at home in a strip club.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
As she dropped them, the boys chased her, each jumping after her and hooking at her legs, tripping her to to drag her down to the floor. "Yeah but that's what Mayor's are on this island! You signed up to give up your life at the city and be our cum dump! Just like Isabelle!"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom