RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Cursed Maiden, and the Evil Lord of a Destroyed Realm

Local Time:
7:39 PM
at the rate of the enhancements being used, and how Her own body took it all in, Omi would soon feel herself hitting an all time high in pleasure thus a much needed release, yet at the same time she would feel as if three loads would be spewing into her depths all at once. one from the main tip, and two smaller impacts with in her, as if two smaller tendril tips were spewing into her at the same time. creating a unique three way impact, and sloshing like sensation with in the core of the beauty riding her trainee for all he was worth.

if this ended up being enough to finally free Hito from her gravity, and cause Omi to stop her own movement. then the young looking man would move to take a strong hold of his rabbit lover, to attempt rolling them both over to pin her under him. wanting to fold Omi in half, and plow her like a wild beast in heat for the very first time. however if this was allowed to happen, she would get a glimpse of a male which she would never be able to get enough of, as well as one she could never escape once bonded, or claimed by so to speak. yet here they were lost in the action, sensations, and bliss while in the depths of a dungeon itself, turning a death sentence into a passionate memory.

Knight_of_None

Master of Dungeons, Petter of Traps
Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
As her inherent gravity controls slipped, and Hito left for the top place, he would find the two of them were suddenly weightless, levitating and rolling against eachother in the air. Her Manipulations not quite ended, merely changed with her ancient esoteric techniques. Rather than simply pinning and stopping, she was altering the space again. To dominate one like her, was not a question of strength of intent, it wasn't even skill. Much like the weightless room they were now in,

Local Time:
as things altered once more, the brief moment it seemed like Hito was preparing to pin her, only led to the duo becoming air born. their tangle of limbs, and passionately, lustful action growing all the more entrance, now free of any restrictions, other then the space of the room entirely. Getting to the point where her long, elegant, and powerful legs now pulled apart from their original position. one moved to be hugging over Hito's shoulder, the other to his side. the playfully rough young man had formed four massive, and radiant wings, black in feather, with a ocean blue, and violent red aura swirling about them. his face growing one horn on a side, and the other small almost angelic like markings along the cheek under his one eye. his one hand moving along her thigh, as the one played with Omi's plump, massive and softly yet inviting bust. his eyes looking into her own.

"Ms. Tannis, no My Omi, I will lay my claim, and make you my woman, Mine alone. I request you accept this, and become Mine, as I will become yours alone. " as he said this, shadow like tendrils formed from behind him, coming from the space of his back between the newly formed shadowed feathered wings, which would move to gently slide the soft silk feeling tips along her hot, bothered frame. however slowly The rabbit maiden would find her senses, and desires becoming more twisted, and over whelmed the longer their eyes met. the influence and desire to be owned, or perhaps with her nature to own this stud as hers. a sensation and desire not native for rabbit kin, but was known for the feline, or neko kin. as such, one could say a dominating and powerful maiden as this could be the one claiming her playmate, much like gage once endured long ago, which very few could handle. now this would be the second, or perhaps third playmate which could satisfy this woman, but one which would give her so much more then any prior could offer, even if nether of them realized it as of yet.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Omi listened as Hito spoke to her, professing his desires for her, to make her his. The subtle pulls and magic that his eyes had been trying to wrap around her, to make her close abd subservient, she shook slightly. Their bodies clashed together, her legs flexing, locking Hito closer to her. "No-I won't be yours." She said as she she moved ger hand out, the grasp of her sex looking tightervaround him. She grabbed in his horn, pulling his head lower to hers, his hypnotic effects not working as they usually could have. "You're going to be mine-" she panted out hungrily.

Local Time:
(sorry for the long delay )

as this went on, the over whelming and dominating beauty's own desires was now showing themselves, as she would make this stud belong to her and her alone or so it seemed. However as they continued their romp, her body locking his into a more ideal position for pleasure. Each powerful thrust, and release of mana infused seed filling the rabbit, feline hybrid's core. even adding to her own desire to keep this stud as her own. However a pair of powerful wings soon formed out of pure black energy, as they began to wrap around the duo. the sensation should burn when raw mana touched the skin of another, other then the natural user, yet as it touched the gravity maiden's flesh. sparks of pleasure, and the sensation as if being wrapped in the softest, and fluffiest material would hit her.

It would not be long from now until the two would end up on the ground, with Omi ontop of Hito, as she could be said to be the one breaking this stud under her. as his body grew weaker, his features becoming more and more like a shadow demon, crossed with a lustfully corrupted angel. as if she was fucking his true power out of his body, even it, it would be an appearance only her eyes could see. an appearance of his magic manifesting from the claim the two were making upon one another. In natural cases, this would be the same as Omi getting a small glimpse of the true potential her new partner hid in his core, and soul, a power which even he would not be able to use on his own, at least not as of yet. However the fact remained, the rabbit maiden would find her belly had already swelled a bit, being enlarged with the sheer amount of seed she milked from Hito. All the more, the small bulge, instead of being able to knock her up, would feel as if he was producing a pure form of mana which was super charging, and healing her, as quickly as The rabbit maiden's womb could absorb it all. However little did Omi realize, that once this deed had come to a successful and satisfactory end, a unique accessory would form on both her hand, and Hito's, the dark lord ring's of possession. linking the two permanently from this point on. This was one of the so called legendary SSS+ Rank accessories, which very few ever knew of, let alone how to obtain. as it would appear that these two contaminating the dungeon with their wild romp, some how triggered this sacred treasure to form, and be claimed by them both.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
(Sorry for the wait myself, been trying to get stuff while I've had free time)

As the Mana wrapped around them both the floating pair still carried by the influenced Mage. The weightless pleasure that was pulling them closer, the feeling of Hito loosing his seed recklessly inside of her. But nothing would come if it, atleast not what one would think. The raw stuff of magic seeped through her body, melding into the gravity witches already deadly power. She couldn't notice it now, driven hy much more hungry instincts, the rings that had binded them both together would see to that.

Local Time:
Despite the size difference of the two healthy and powerful lovers. the massive hybrid maiden with her body being filled, her legs around the stud, as if entrapping him to milk this male for all the seed, and mana she could. however more then that, feeling his own hands around her. one grasping an ass cheek, full palm pressing into her plump healthy rear. fingers pressing into the soft pillow like flesh of the heart shape, flawless maiden's soft fleshy cheek. the other hand sliding along her back and up, until Omi could feel Hito, gently, yet skillfully running his hand and fingers all along one of her long elegant, and very sensitive ears. being part rabbit, made her ears all the more alluring to be touched and teased.

their weightless bodies in the air, flowing, rocking, and spinning like it was, would allow them to make quiet the mess in this once battle stained area. However as Hito's lips popped from one breast, he would move to the other, teasing them one after the other orally. however moving between the massive mounds, to kiss, and tease her neck, and shoulders. if allowed, Omi would feel the most passionate, and greedily desirable kisses the woman would ever know. as his wings formed, and began to fold around them. the soft mana crafted flesh against her frame, masking them from any on lookers all to soon. as well as the swelling, and increasing in his size with in her. the shape, and size of her new playmate, or perhaps lover being claimed would soon become an ideal and enjoyably over size pairing for her. as it was, If omi allowed, Hito would continue to abuse her until the powerful Liaison would be unable to walk on her own, even with her magic.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Omi matched Hito, kiss for kiss, though much to the rookies shock, the ruthless and wild need that she had only burned up more and more Mana, absorbing and igniting his seed into only he Mana pool. He would tire out, and perhaps even very well weaken her in the process. But the bunnies engine was amped up now, the passion firing her up...and her abstinence from her only previous partner had given her quite the appetite and she was going to consume her feast until she couldn't squeeze anything out of him anymore.

Local Time:
Giving in and getting lost in the act, his demonic features manifesting, in the form of solid masses black mana, his wings, horns. however to the bunny maiden, these unique sights would only add an even more enjoyable allure to her stud. as the two went wild. her body converting all his seed to mana, feeding upon her new mate. more then that, even with the sheer amount bulging her belly, as she would shrink down once the sheer amount of sloshing depths was converted and absorbed. it was like an insane new sensation the constant extending, and shrinking of her belly. the way he filled and did things to Omi no prior partner could compare to. However as he began to slow down, his member still rock hard. it would become well known, that this was to much woman for him for now. However as it was, even as his body began to lose consciousness, he would move to kiss her deeply once more. as this last kiss would break he would whisper to her, something even Omi's prior lover, and partner would never dare.

"even if I lack energy to move, I will gladly be the one you use as you need, My erection and heart are now yours, so abuse me to your desired satisfaction. "

his soft words, coming off in a manor which would normally be seen as insulting, or worse, however with the odd influence, and now the act they were in, and the sensation he was giving Omi, granting a pleasure like no other. this would be like giving a starving tiger, a free pass into a butcher shop to feast until sated. she would feel his hands and soon mana formed tail assaulting her senses. wanting to make Omi release at least once more before losing out to his own exhaustion.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
As Hito squeezed out a final climax from the insatiable mage he had found himself inside of, a mere mortal with the power of desire so grand that the Goddess of Love and Pleasure would have deemed her one of her lost descendants z Omi tore at his clothes, ripping them apart with er fingers. Once the overwhelming easiness had swallowed Hito, his body used and enjoyed , , treated practically like the mate slave of an Orc. But he would come to, waking to find himself feeling drained in ways he didn't know was possible. He was dressed and they were on the first floor again, near the entrance. Omi had laid a hand on his forehead, checking on him as she had brought him all rhe way back up on her own. Her aura of Mana was intense, still uper charged as she had physically converted the seed that she milked from Hito until even his erection surrendered. Her personal gravity well was so nuanced that small stones and leaves, bricks would lift off the ground and drift about without even her will involved. "Oh. I almost begun to think..." She flushed slightly. "That your heart stopped."

Local Time:
Sitting up blushing as the young man looked over to the massive beauty before him, and the first thing he would ask Omi was not what one would expected.

"so can we go again? that was beyond amazing, and I don't think I will ever want to let any one else touch you now, I think I want you all to myself ms. Omi. "

saying this, as his eyes showed it, the rabbit Liaison had not just fucked this boy silly, but she had won over a partner which could sate her, and even after recovering wanted more, even her ex, the so called unstoppable one, of a dwarf could not keep up to such a degree. However more then that. he would be quiet the impressive stud with time, and endurance training. yet now as it was, she would find her hands full with him, as his true power had been glimpsed by Omi. seeing a depth of abyssal magic, a kind of darkness only spoke of in old fair tales and legends. unaware of this himself it seemed, as she would have seen and experienced glimpses of it, when he gave into his lustful desire for her.

however now she knew the extent of what was dormant to some degree, the rabbit maiden could direct him into more specialized missions, to solo, or even special hunts to help train him, while doing her own work. yet more then that, little did Omi realize she had been successfully bonded, and claimed, or perhaps it would be better to say she claimed, and bonded to this young warrior. as now their would be whispers and drama for them to deal with in the coming days from other older adventurers which would hear rumors of these two returning together.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Omi blushed as he spoke of another round. "Fool! You fainted! You must rest!" She said as she reached out, bopping him on the head with a hand in embarrassment. "I don't need any more mana, I don't want to crush you either. Look." She added as she put her hand on the floor, but he saw a brick starting to slowly crush and crumble as she pushed her palm closer to it.

Local Time:
"Oh come now, Never enough mana right? besides, Give me, Uh I don't know find minutes, I can heal myself with my shadow cocoon technique. "

as he said this last part with a gentle smile, it would reveal to Omi, just how wild this one truly was, as it would be a reminder that he grew up surviving in the wild, however the fact remained. he was still in her care, and now for better or worse. this mighty over power rabbit mage, had found herself a young buck which would be hers, in more ways then one. as even if she didn't want to admit it. his look would seem to always have that alluring, and exciting effect on her body, when their eyes met, even more so now that they had gone and done the deed together.

sitting up, and standing, unless stopped, she would get a chance to see a rare dark abyssal recovery technique, which was also a forbidden technique due to it's nature, yet his dark magic did not corrupt this young man, as the legends spoke of how it did so to so many other. more then that, he did not even know that what he was doing would be a technique which was as rare and dangerous as her gravity magic. however as it was, he could only consciously use enhanced, shadow familiars, and this healing technique, or so it seemed. yet she had seen glimpses of so much more from him, as if acting out of instincts back when they were in that fight.

as he stood, the scene would suddenly be ruined by the growling of a stomach, yet he would move to place his hands on his belly, and apologize, blushing a bit, as his moment to try and look cool just ended in a growling belly.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
She rolled her eyes at him. "Fool." She remarked again as she pulled out a ration from her bag. "Your recovery technique will not be of use if I make you a starving, dehydrated husk." She said shaking her head. 'Loke Gage' she finished in her mind as she recalled the mishap Gage had begun, promising he would try to sate her, for a weekend. But giving her such expectations earlier on her life....she refused him to be free for nearly 4 days.

Local Time:
The young demon would smirk, as he did not take the ration, but instead before her eyes, the darkness began to bubble around Hito. small vine like tendrils shooting up around him. coiling around his frame, and cocooning him. However something a bit more unexpected would begin to happen. as if her body was suddenly being pulled into the cocoon as well. the darkness swallowing the young man. as he tilted his head, his eyes looking into hers, with a gentle, and loving smile. he would wink at Omi, as he told her, she could join him, or pull away and watch for herself.

depending if she allowed herself to get pulled in, and experience this, or pull away to watch from afar, regardless. Omi would discover something very wrong yet amazing at the same time. for this so called healing technique would restore his body, and all it's needs being sated, well survival needs. no need for food, or fluid when he could literally restore his body like this. however if she allowed him to pull her in. Omi would discover a sensation unknown to most, the sensation of a gentle embrace of the darkness, the kneading and enjoyable assault of the flesh, and senses. however it was beginning before her eyes, as her body could feel the pull, as this was going on, however it would seem the only thing being pulled in by this forming cocoon of shadows was her own body, and nothing else around the young man, which was both trouble some, and amusing at the the same time. as Hito would be unaware of it, this little trick of his would reveal to Omi, that she would have one much like gage who could sate her, but unlike gage, he would not become so easily left a husk, which could be both good and bad for the young lad.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
As the shadow's embraced her, she nearly though something had sprung a trap on them, taking a moment to recognize that it was his comfortable shadow's. Omi shivered faintly as the shadow's moved around her, but she started to pull back. "I prefer to restore myself normally, I've made too much carrot stew to let it go to waste." She said as he felt her sliding out of the cocoon. "But enjoy your ...rest."

Local Time:
once the cocoon finished forming, it would give Omi around 5 minutes of peace, until the shell cracked, and flaked away. before Omi's eyes, the young man was fully restored, however the down side to this technique was how he came out of the cocoon completely nude. however his body was now fully restored to a pristine like state. as he stood their with a gentle smile on his face. he would see Omi with her carrot stew, as he would move to stand near her. reaching to gently run his fingers along any exposed skin she had for him.

"Well I Hope that didn't take to long, May I join you for a bite?"

asking this, it was now clear that this young man did not need food, and water to survive, but enjoyed it none the less. However unknown to Hito, this little revelation which was now visible to Omi, would allow her mind to go back to Gage. the Lunar cycle which the dwarf learned of her insatiable needs, and now she had another stud. but this one could indeed sate her if he only took 5 minutes of restoration when not out cold. but little did Hito realize his own desire and lustful hunger for this massive beauty before him would also become his leash, and pleasure inducing nightmare in due time. as the two would truly become an ideal partner in due time.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Omi flushed as he touched her arm, the soft catress making her flick her spoon and slap at his wrist sharply. Less because of his question and not because of his touch, but simply the implications of his ability for the future. When her Lunar calendar would set her off to become even more of a monster in the bedroom. She wondered. Did his regenerative cocoon have limits, would he faint again and again, only to regenerate and and face her most carnal urges. Would she find a way to wear him out. At least she had hope that he wouldn't end up like Gage. "You may. Put your pants on. I will not have bare cock at my cooking fire." She added as she finished setting a small camp fire to heat the stew.

Local Time:
hearing her say this, Hito would react in a way which was comical suddenly turning around, and slinking off to cover himself. apologizing perversely, as he was bright read, apologizing for the lack of covering, as he had forgotten. the cocoon dissolved any clothing or inorganic material while restoring the body as well as any organic material in it.

it would be almost comical, as he was quick to cover up, unaware that he had now given the mighty rabbit maiden the perfect way to sate her unique need with the Lunar cycle when it came back around.
however once he had his lower half covered up, and rejoined Omi, she would now be freed to ask any questions she needed. as it would become obvious the blacking out issue was from a lack of stamina, meaning as long as he had a bit of stamina he could use the cocoon before blacking out to fully restore himself, yet this could also be massively and easily increased with endurance training, or the right kind of long quests. be them hunting or gathering which would naturally build up endurance and stamina of the adventurer.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
"How many times can you do that little cocoon" she said as she stirred the stew, oddly enough by hand rather than Magic as she had for other minor tasks. "Do you have a limit?" Omi opened uo her bag, taking out a pouch, unfurling it gentky so show small clusters of herbs, and ground spices.

Local Time:
"Oh, The most I ever done it was 25 times in a single day, when I was almost killed by many enemies. But never tested my actual limit. "
as he spoke telling Omi, this, with a bright and innocent looking smile. Hito did not seem to register what he was revealing to this over powered liaison, as he was more or less telling the rabbit maiden as long as he was not out cold, he could restore himself, who knew how many times., however this would be the key to her reward so to speak. training one's endurance, so they could last long enough to sate a round then restore, and repeat.

as he smiled looking to her, Hito would say something a bit more unexpected but not entirely bad.
"Besides Myself I can restore one other with my technique, but it is a special kind of closeness, I can only see myself using this with you. "
saying this, with passion yet some remnants of innocence in his tone.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Omi flushed briefly and looked up from her spices. "Oh, you!" She said swatting at him again instinctively, though the gravity well would make her light tap into a sudden push of raw force onto his back. "Ah!" She stopped up, rushing over to him quickly. "Hito! Are you okay?" She said frantically, her usual calm demeanor seeming to be misplaced now that she had let down her hair, so to speak. She leaned over him, reaching up to help him up.

Local Time:
as she reached down to Help Hito, the young man looked up into her eyes. suddenly smiling, as Hito took his chance. grasping Omi, and pulling her down ontop of him, so their lips could meet. as he gave her quiet the deep and sudden yet playfully enjoyable lip lock. Once the kiss would break he looked into her eyes.

" Well that was fun, but I think next time, I should pull you with me. better to have some weight on top after all. "

saying this as he did, Hito would indeed remind her of a more romantic and playful Gage, before she broke the dwarf, so to speak. yet unlike that one, this time she found a strange little stud which seemed to be more then she could hope for, likewise with her hair down and her emotions out in the open now. Omi could see, and feel all the playful, and enjoyable desire this one held for her, and could return like wise as much as she wanted. despite the way he pulled her into the kiss, the stud did not try to get her going like most men would have with this chance, as it showed some restraint and respect. despite the obvious sensation of how he wanted to try and do more.

"So then, how about we enjoy a nice meal, and some together time under the stars? I would love to feel that body again, but in a way which will let me enjoy those eyes, and that voice with out passing out?"

saying this part playfully, and oddly seductively, despite the fact their was no way or means for it to come off as such. his odd influence on Omi had only grown more, however it was unknown if the two had yet to notice the unique, magical rings they had, the matching pair which bonded them together in a much more enjoyable and unbreakable way, unless it was a mutual desire to be apart.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Omi leaned back frim the kiss brieflyvas he broke IT, listening to speak of a star lit night and and tender romance. She looked away from him, instinctively she knew better, that it would be best to start back home in the night time so they wouldn't have to deal with a search party being assembled to save them. Well likely her. Hito was a Rookie, they likely would assume he was already dead. But she also was partial to the idea, a starry night and a meal would be perfect for her. She almost could picture it without any funny business. The mages ears twitched and she st I od up right. 'We will see what we can do with this meal now then." She said as she looked at him.

Local Time:
"Sounds like a fun idea, so we eat, and relax a bit, and go from their. " as he spoke up, agreeing to Omi, once the two of them were both standing. the Rabbit, guild liaison would soon feel him up against her back, wrapping his arms around Omi. teasing her gently with some neck kisses, and nips.

it would be a short but oddly enjoyable action suddenly, as he would only tease for a few moment, even nipping at one of her sensitive ears, saying how instead of a proper meal he would be more then happy to eat her all up again. it was no mistake that this young warrior was smitten with her, and now he wanted more of her, yet he obviously was only trying to be flirty and playful yet if given the chance he would obviously jump at it.

If omi wanted, all she would need to do was ask, as Hito would gladly serve and care for her, even if it was only to get the serving of her carrot stew, and to pamper her a bit tonight. as god knew she earned some proper caring, and enjoyment after that monster aptom.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Omi twitched as he got near her ear, her head flinching aside. "Ah- don't touch those." She said as she drew the spoon, holding it over head like a mighty sword. Her ears were sensitive, though not nn the sensual way, more so ticklish. She turned around, bumping her forehead against his cheek. "You're eating stew, Rabbit is not on the dinner menu." She said with a slight smirk.

Local Time:
chuckling as he rubbed his head, before looking to Omi.
"how about desert? a little nibble later perhaps. " as he said this part playfully, the young man was quiet the perv to say the least, but the kind Which Omi could enjoy in more ways then just one.

as it was, she would find this young man practically melting in delight the instant he takes the first bite of her carrot stew. revealing how little he had experienced actual home cooking, even if it was something simple.

as the time would pass, the duo could enjoy a proper meal together, as Omi had cooked the stew, she would find Hito more then happy to clean up, in return for her work with the cooking. however the real fun would be up to her, if the rabbit liaison wanted to enjoy a nice snuggle, and romantic night under the star, with out any actual sexual inter action. a real and rare chance for a beauty like her to enjoy a night, or if they would begin to head back right away once the meal was done and enjoyed.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
"Dessert is what knocked you unconscious." She said smirking at him while she poured his bowl first. "I don't think you can handle as much dessert as you think." She said as they began to carry on into the growing dusk. As things cooled outside, and the hum of the surrounding forest began to die down during the clean up efforts, Omi had stepped out of the dungeon doorway, slipping away inti the brush to fetch more water..but Hito realized it jad been a little while now, and she had yet to return to him.

Local Time:
having finished up with the clean up, the young lad had noticed how Omi was still not back. silently, the young man would move to enshroud himself in shadows, and move with out a trace of sound or presence. moving to look for Omi, unaware of what was going on or if she would be alright. silently and carefully moving to the nearest source of water, hoping he would find her just find, however the truth of the matter would be revealed to the young man one way or another all to soon. as he silently sought to find the woman which was now the object of his affection, desire, and now addiction.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Local Time:
Stepping through the thick underbrush, his shadows pushing them quietly apart, Hito saw the cooking pot sitting by the riverside, unattended. As he stepped put further he saw Omi was in the midst of laying out a blanket, unfurling it along the other side of the river. The gravity witch was complimented by the dark of the night, making her palid appears all. The more ghostly and yet so appealing. The mage looked back as he crossed through the brush, having triggered sme alarm spell no doubt.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom