RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

RP Hunt SEEKING MATURE ROLEPLAYS !!

Local Time:
2:22 AM
heya ! you can call me HANNA ! i'm a 21+ year old writer with 15+ years of rp experience and i'm seeking out partners who are interested in romance and mature storylines. i'm very new to the website, so please bear with me as i figure my way around, but my messages are always open, if you're interested in discussing. right now, i'm looking for mlf with me writing the female counterpart. i can write canon characters, or my oc's, your pick ! your muse can be canon or original as well ! send in your characters or your ideas for a new one ! i like to write para / multipara, third person. past tense. i tend to format alot, but you don't need to do the same. it's the quality of the writing that matters ! i'm very open to stuff like crime and dark themes within the roleplay, as long as it doesn't stray too much from romance / mature. angst is great, so give me all of that ! muses must strictly be 18+ and i won't write anything that is or eludes toward underage themes ( ie. l * licon / sh * utacon ). i would like to explore some taboo themes as well, as i've been too afraid to do so in the past due to the company i kept. as long as the muses are both adults, i'm open to pretty much anything. a few other limits i have are bathroom kinks and anything violent enough to cause permanent damage. i'm also huge on gangbangs and tentacle monsters.

feel free to message with your input / ideas ! 💕

Last edited:
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom