RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Sci-Fi RP Synthetic Heart, Human Desire (RedCoat)

Local Time:
10:08 PM
He smirked as he listened to her begging for more of him, his hands letting go of her hair and planting rough spanks onto her ass, even as she'd feel his length start to swell inside of her "Mmm... Fuck your good... Definitely worth the price..." He moaned happily, before he dragged his length from her and blew his load directly over her back with a pleasured cry "Ahn... There we go... Oh, did you think I was going to cum inside you? Don't be stupid, slut. You have to earn that privilege. Just like Tamara never could." His grin widened a little as he thought of something else "Oh, and don't clean it off. It stays, until the next time I decide to use your body..."

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
2:08 PM
She was in a state of pure bliss, collapsing from the exhaustion, “a-ah..yes..master,” she agreed happily, not even caring he didn’t release in her. She was made without that intention, after all. As no sex robot would be programmed or even put together to have a full term pregnancy.

And with that, Yerin would start to feel himself go in and out of consciousness..shit, the meds..they would be kicking in by now, they should put him to sleep next to her.

Local Time:
"Fucks... Sake..." He muttered before collapsing down next to her, the pair lying comatose together for around 30 minutes before Yerin would start to wake back up, finding the cum covered body of Seith lying next to him, the memory of what he'd done to her blanked from his mind... Still, he'd note her slit was untouched... more than perfect for him to play with.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Yerin woke with his head pounding. Shit.. there was it again, another blackout. But this time, he didn’t have a woman cowering before him in fear.

Then again, she was passed out..

And seeing her slit.. he smirked lightly, wanting to play wit his pet more, but this time.. as he could see from the bruises appearing on her body..

He shook his head, and moved to where her slit was, moving his mouth over her entrance, flicking his tongue in and out of her, moaning at the taste.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
“Mm..no,” he said in between laps, “Just a special treat for being such a good pet..” he praised, listening to her moans. He wasn’t sure what ‘toy’ she meant, but he figured he knew somewhere, deep down.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
“Mm?” He murmured out in reply, his breath was warm and nearly vibrating against her slit. He was lost in it, to be honest. He only wanted to hear more of her moaning out for him like this. So he continued, pushing his tongue in further, lapping up her juices like he needed it to survive.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
As she released, he simply cleared that up too, only pulling away when he was finished- no, when she was finished. Panting and red faced. He couldn’t help but smirk a little. “Mm..there’s a good girl,” he praised her, his length rock hard and easily for her to see.

Last edited:
Local Time:
She blushed as he pulled away, seeing his smirk combined with the way he licked the last traces from his lips, before her eyes trailed down to look at his length "I... I'm masters good girl..." She replied to his praise, spreading her legs apart to make his entry easy as she waited to feel his length pressing inside her.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
(My auto correct hates me T-T)

He climbed over her as she spread her legs, and he pressed the tip of his length against her slit. “Tell me..did I touch you here last night?” He asked, wondering if he did. If he didn’t do anything last night of the sort..he could experience it now, especially in this consciousness that he was in.

Local Time:
(I understood it at least XD)

She shook her head as he spoke "No master, you never touched me there... You spanked me, all over and fucked my ass." She informed him, even as he'd look closer and see the faint bruises across her chest and the bite marks on her neck, traces of what he'd done when he couldn't remember his actions... Jeez, the force he'd have been using to bruise a doll built to take that kind of punishment... and even then she seemed more excited at the idea he'd do it again than apprehensive of damage...

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
(Let’s just say, my phone is nearly four years old, dropped so many times, my keyboard freezes whenever I type too fast..and yeah, not fun)

For that, he wasn’t too surprised. “Mm..then, how about I take you now?” He asked, and went to push in fully, pushing past that precious barrier..the pain from it would probably only excite her further, to be honest. “Fuck-“ he moaned out, pushing to the end of his length. “You’re so warm..” he commented to her next.

Local Time:
She yelped as he suddenly shoved into her, her eyes widening in what he might've assumed at first was pain, but alongside the way she moaned... she was indeed getting off on the pain he'd given her by breaking her hymen, before the slap of his hips into hers made her bite her lip "I... I'm glad... you enjoy me, Master... Please... fuck me like the slut I am for you... slap me, if you really want too! I'm nothing but your toy!"

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
He gave a sly grin, pulling back and pushing forward just a bit more, loving to feel her depths tightening around his cock. “Yes, you’re my little, precious slut.. don’t forget that!” He moaned out as he started to fuck her roughly, loving how wet she already was. He went to balance himself by grasping hard on her breasts, as he picked up a rhythm.

Local Time:
He’d hear her voice crying out in a mixture of pain and pleasure as his length pumped inside her, even as he’d realise another feature of his sluts body. Her slit had been designed to be too small for him, but he could feel it stretching out to fit him properly as he pounded her silly. Of course to any normal doll, the process would be painful and draw screams… but when the doll you were fucking was a masochist like Seith, they’d clearly love it.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
He did notice that particular feature, and he was loving every moment of it. And because of that fact, he didn’t hold anything back either- he continued to abuse her slit, wanting to hear Seith cry out more and more. He soon leant down and bit her neck roughly, right on top of where he last bit down last night- effectively reopening any wound damage his other self might have caused.

Local Time:
As he bit down and split the skin, his mouth would start to fill with the mixture of fluids that ran through her veins, the odd mixture of oil and coppery blood dancing on his tongue, it's flavour both off putting and desirable in equal measure as he'd hear her cry out exactly as he wanted, her sweet voice filling the room as he'd feel her squirting and tensing when she hit her orgasm, but that would mean nothing to him beyond increasing the pressure on his length as she got tighter around him, each pounding thrust forcing her insides to stretch more.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
He tasted the concoction on his tongue, and she would be able to hear him moan- as he increased the pressure on his length, forcing her insides to stretch more and more-

“Fuck-“ he cursed and leaned back, feeling his length swelling, he knew it wouldn’t be too much longer before he released inside of her. “Seith..fuck, you feel so good!” He moaned out hotly for her to hear, and with a few more pumps he began to shoot his load deep inside of her.

Local Time:
She gave a delighted cry as he moaned out to her, slumping a little as he finished deep inside of her "I... I'm glad Master! I always... want to feel good for you!" She moaned out in return, her legs dropping from around his hips as he'd feel her tightness still locked around him, her body staying so tight just like she was built to do.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
He panted, obviously catching his breath as he looked down to her, smirking at her form- he loved how tight she still was around him, glad that he had added that feature.

He leaned down and licked over where she was bleeding. “Mm..I’m sure you will,” he murmured against her skin, feeling his cock throb lightly as if he wanted to ruin her further than he already had.

Local Time:
She wriggled a little as she felt his length throb inside her, her tongue hanging out "Ahn... Ma... Master? Are... Are you going to go longer?" She asked softly, even as she knew he was likely going to fuck her again, body already prepared for it... After all, she was built specifically for him to fuck as much as he desired.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
He gave a soft teasing laugh towards her comment and he leaned back slightly, pushing his still hardened length within her, “I think you should know that I’m a synthetic too,” he added to her, but ever since his ‘upgrades’ that’s when his system had malfunctioned and that’s why he had those personalities switch.

He could feel his body waning though, his current personality fighting to stay present. “But it may not be just me who will continue,” he says to her next.

Sometimes he would black out fully conscious..and now, he wasn’t too sure when that would happen. But Seith wouldn’t know exactly when it would be coming on either..

Local Time:
"Infact..." His voice dropped by a few octaves "I think I'll be taking over now..." He roughly seized her breast, squeezing down on it to make her moan as he pull his length from her, letting go as his other hand made her flip "What a peach... definitely worth what I paid... well, after the discount..." He gave her a spank, before gripping her hair and yanking her head back "Moan you pathetic whore... moan if you really want me to use you again and again..."

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Her master..was a synthetic too?! That fact alone shocked her as she entirely thought he—
Yet she didn’t get a chance to fully think on that matter, the switch he had done was so quick, she hadn’t been paying attention fully to notice when it shifted.

As he roughly grabbed her breast, she moaned loudly and hotly for her master to hear, the feeling of it was incredible and she was so happy to just be his sex toy.

Once flipped around, she gave out another hot moan for her master to hear, and she was able to glance back for just a moment as her hair was pulled back and her head yanked in return. With that she moaned in reply, “Please master…! Fuck me like the whore I am..!”

Local Time:
"Of course, you slut!" He snarled back to her, wrapping her silver hair around his hand and dragging her back even harder whilst he slammed his cock deeper and deeper insider her body "Keep moaning and I'll keep fucking you harder!" He told her, even as his other hand started to spank her ass, bouncing off her large rear with surprising ease, even as he finally let go of her hair, his hand dropping to hold her by the waist, locking her into place as he pounded her body.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She didn’t have to be told twice, and she kept moaning for him- crying out in pleasure as her orgasms wracked her body again and again- she was a squirting mess, but it had shown him just how much she was enjoying herself, despite of how he was treating her and fucking her.

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Seith couldn’t help but cry out in pleasure, her moans blending into her panting and she closed her eyes as she felt him smack her ass again. Soon her ass was stinging and throbbing, but she enjoyed that feeling even more, which made her squirt more in turn from that feeling.

Even when she felt him increase his speed, she nodded out at his words, thankful they were waterproofed. She couldn’t really form out any coherent words at the moment, for he had rendered her into a blushing, moaning whore.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom